Her New Family

Story Info
An incestuous family welcomes their new adopted member.
9.5k words
4.54
72.8k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the happiest day of her life when her new parents signed the adoption papers and officially brought Genevieve into their home as their new daughter. She didn't think she'd ever get the chance to have a family, especially having just turned eighteen, but the L'Ovette family wanted her badly enough, so they made it happen. Although...Genevieve didn't know much about families, and she had a strange feeling about these people, but she was far too elated to ask any questions.

The head of the house, Mark L'Ovette, was a very handsome man in his early 40's. He was tall, well built, always had a gleam in his dark eyes, and his smile was charming. He always had his dark, salt-and-pepper hair slicked back and his beard neatly shaved into clean stubble. He was a powerful, well-known man that owned a prime company, and Genevieve had never seen him outside one of his expensive pressed suits.

Mark's wife, Lydia L'Ovette, a woman in her late thirties, looked as if she were a modern goddess. She had Southern European roots, Genevieve had to guess, as her skin was always a beautiful glowing shade of light caramel. Her eyes reminded Genevieve of the dark polished wooden coffee table in the family's large living room, and her hair resembled that of jet black satin. Not a single split-end, not a single trace of gray, not a single wrinkle, not a single spot or blemish. Lydia was the spitting image of womanly and radiant.

Their daughter, Eloise L'Ovette, was a perfect mix of the two. She was just about a month older than Genevieve, and everything about her was bright and shining. Eloise had the most perfect white skin Genevieve had ever seen, resembling shades of fair ivory. Her hair was as black as black could get, and it fell over her shoulders in perfect, glossy waves. Whenever light hit her dark eyes the right way, it reminded Genevieve of mocha. Eloise's skin was so spotless and perfect, she hadn't a need for any makeup, and her smile gleamed. She had to be the most welcoming member of the family when Genevieve came into their home.

And then there's Genevieve herself. Anyone who's anyone could easily tell just by looking at her that she was not a L'Ovette. She didn't have that regal look about her as her adoptive family does. She was just a modest orphan girl, with light skin, rosy cheeks, blue-ish gray eyes, a dash of freckles across her shoulders, and her strawberry blonde hair was curly and certainly not as perfect as her new sister's. She could easily be compared to a canary in a raven's nest or a tourmaline amongst a cluster of onyx.

The first time that Genevieve had entered the L'Ovette's home was like a dream to her. It was pristine; two stories, two living rooms, a huge kitchen, a homey dining room, a pool, a hobby room, and much more that would take a novel to describe. There wasn't a single spec of dust on the expensive furniture, nor scuff nor stain nor blemish. Photos of the family dotted the corridors, the walls lined with elegant wallpaper and polished trim. Genevieve felt as if she were completely undeserving of this, but her new family welcomed her with open arms.

Yes, they were the perfect family. They were wealthy, happy, beautiful, and they were loving to their newest member. No one would suspect that there were any flaws or affairs or secrets among them, but...Genevieve soon learned that they did, indeed, have a closet full of skeletons. Skeletons that no one, for even a moment, would think such a family would hide.

One early afternoon, Mrs. L'Ovette pulled up into the driveway in the family's Mercedes-Benz after having taken Genevieve out for a tour of the new school she would be going to with Eloise. Her new daughter was ecstatic to be having such an opportunity, and after the tour of the campus, they had gone out shopping together as mother and daughter should.

Lydia hummed a soft tune as she turned the car off and opened up her door. "Go ahead and take your new things up to your room, Genevieve. I need to take some time in the office and check a few emails."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you so much for taking me out." Genevieve said with a bright smile.

Lydia nodded. "Of course, dear. It wouldn't be right of me if I didn't spoil you as I do my own daughter. Now, go on." She says as she brushes off her burgundy pencil skirt.

Quickly, Genevieve grabbed her bags and headed into the large house. She made her way through the large foyer and up the curved stairs to the second story. She wanted to show her sister the things Lydia had bought for her, but when she glanced in Eloise's room, she found that it was empty.

"Eloise?" She called out, but she didn't see her dear sister anywhere. She figured that Eloise couldn't be far, so she made her way to her bedroom to set her things down onto her bed before she sought out to search once more.

"Eloise?" Genevieve called out once more, but still no sign of her sister. She knew that she was home because her purse was here, and Eloise would never go anywhere without her bag.

She decided that maybe Eloise was out relaxing by the pool, so she began to make her way back to the stairwell to head downstairs. On her way there, she noticed that the calm silence of the house was being disturbed by...something. She paused and listened, although she couldn't quite make out the sound. Being a 'curious cat', as the other girls at the home had called her, she listened more intently and began to follow the sound.

When the sound became clearer, she soon realized that it sounded a lot like...moaning. And not moans of pain or anything of that sort, but instead...sexual moans. She heard heavy panting and whimpering and groaning, and when she stopped to listen again, she realized that the sound was coming from the master bedroom.

She knew that she shouldn't look to see what was going on in there. Her first assumption was that perhaps Mr. L'Ovette was watching porn in there, and she didn't want to pry on his privacy, so she tried to make her way past the large double doors to get to the stairwell, but her mind was sidetracked when she noticed that one of the doors was opened just a crack.

Damn her soul for looking. She knew that it was not her place to look, but the door was cracked open and the vision was right there in front of her; it was impossible not to look. And what she could see through that tiny little crack in the door was enough to shock her straight down to her core.

On the large bed, Mr. L'Ovette had his back turned to her and his hands planted firmly on the mattress. His hips moved in a fast, steady rhythm, and his expensive slacks were pulled down just low enough to expose his large, thick cock.

Genevieve placed her hand over her mouth in shock as she watched while his huge balls slapped against a woman's skin, and she made out a pair of legs that spread out from either side of the man's hips. She knew perfectly well that it certainly wasn't Mrs. L'Ovette's legs, as the skin of this woman was far paler than Mark's wife's, and Mrs. L'Ovette had gone to the office. Genevieve would've heard her high heels if she came upstairs.

An affair, maybe? Genevieve questioned to herself. Certainly not. The L'Ovette's marriage was too happy and too healthy to welcome any filthy affairs. So...if it wasn't another woman that he was driving his cock into, who was it?

Genevieve strained to look without making a sound. She watched as his cock moved in and out, over and over and over again inside a perfectly pink, smooth pussy. A pair of lacy panties was moved to the side to allow Mr. L'Ovette's cock to drive deep. Juices dripped down the inner thighs of the woman and onto the satin comforter, and it almost seemed as if her pussy strained to take him in considering just how large and girthy his manhood was.

Against her better judgment, Genevieve looked a little closer, noticing that the woman was clothed in a pink summer dress, the skirt hiked up past her hips. And she moaned.

"Ooh! Aah~ Aah~ Mmmh...hmmm...aaaha~ Ooh! Ooh yes! Aah~ Aah~ Oh it feels so good~" Eloise's voice whimpered out from underneath her father's body.

Wait...Eloise?!?!

With a gasp, Genevieve immediately stumbled back, but suddenly became frozen solid when she accidentally backed into Mrs. L'Ovette. How the hell did she come up those stairs so silently?

The woman's perfectly manicured hands rested on Genevieve's shoulders who's heart was now rapidly dropping down to her stomach. She saw something she certainly was not allowed to see.

She watched in agonizing silence as Lydia's hand reached past her and pulled the bedroom door shut, preventing her from seeing anymore, and the thick door muffled out most of the moans.

Genevieve had to swallow down her growing fear as Lydia turned her around so she was facing her. She wasn't even breathing at this point, and her cheeks burned beyond hell as she gazed up at the woman.

"Genevieve, listen to me." Lydia's voice was surprisingly calm as her hand cupped the girl's chin, guiding her head back so she was looking at her eyes.

"Y-...yes, ma'am?" Genevieve squeaked out.

She half expected Lydia to shout at her, or punish her, or even kick her out of the family after what she had seen, but the woman just smiled with a sigh. "I simply beg you; you mustn't tell a single soul outside of this household about what you saw. Am I understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." Genevieve's voice was weak, her face burning red hot.

Lydia smiled once more as she patted the girl's shoulder. "Go on. Go put your new things away."

"Yes, ma'am." Genevieve murmured once again before she quickly rushed off back to her bedroom and shut the door behind her, finally releasing the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. She just saw her adoptive father fucking his own daughter. Eloise was having sex with her father?!

The image flashed in her mind once more; Mr. L'Ovette driving his cock incredibly deep inside his daughter's young pussy. How she moaned out in utter euphoria as she lay beneath him with her legs so welcomely opened. Was that something that they did often? Lydia didn't seem to be shaken up by it.

"Oh my god, I've been adopted into an incestuous family..." Genevieve muttered to herself as she plopped down onto the edge of her bed and ran her hands through her honey locks. She shook her head to try to get herself to think straight. "This is fine. This is fine! They're still good people. They just...love each other. A lot." She huffed, realizing that no matter what she told herself, this was still just as shocking, and obviously it was a deep secret that the family held. She wouldn't dare tell anyone as she had promised Mrs. L'Ovette, but what was she to do now?

Hearing a knock on the door, Mark immediately stopped and froze for a moment. Even Eloise seemed to freeze up as they both tensed when the door opened. "Just me," Lydia said as she came in and shut the door. They both sighed in relief.

Mark carefully pulled out of his daughter's pussy so he could sit up and kiss his wife. "Don't go scaring us like that. Could've been the maid." He said.

Eloise sat up and fixed her hair. "Hi, Mother." She said.

"Hi, sweetheart," Lydia said with a small grin as she leaned down and placed a hot, wet kiss to the side of her daughter's neck, causing the girl to shiver slightly. Lydia reached down and felt the lips of her daughter's pussy, grinning when she felt just how wet and slick she had become from taking her father's cock. "Goodness, look at that. You feel so hot. You're dripping, baby."

Eloise giggled shyly with a blush as she opened her legs a little more, exposing her slick, hairless teenage pussy. She shuddered slightly when she felt her mother's fingers slide inside her, but she was soon left empty once more when Lydia pulled away. "Lunchtime. Enough sex."

Both Mr. L'Ovette and Eloise groaned, but they did as Mrs. L'Ovette said and adjusted their clothes before climbing off the bed.

Lunchtime was long and it seemed rather normal. There was normal conversation among the family while they ate outside by the pool, although Genevieve still felt a little awkward. She couldn't stop looking among the three of them and wondered if they all had sex together at times. The thought made her a little distracted as she sipped at her lemonade.

After lunch was over, Genevieve helped to clean everything up before she excused herself back to her bedroom. Mark watched as she left and he turned to his wife. "Something wrong?"

"You're awful about remembering to shut the door," Lydia said nonchalantly as she sipped at her mimosa.

Eloise looked between her parents and wondered if Genevieve was feeling a little awkward, so she decided to head after her. When she reached her sister's bedroom, she knocked on the door softly before poking her head in. "Hey. Can I come in for a bit?" She asked.

Genevieve looked up and smiled at her. "Of course you can." She was sitting on her bed, going through and sorting a few books that Lydia had bought for her. She moved them over to the bedside table so Eloise could plop down onto the bed next to her.

"Y'know...I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, but...I know that you saw me and Father...uh...'together.'"

Eloise could see the visible redness that came to her sister's face as she suddenly became very tense. "O-Oh! I...I-I...Oh, Eloise, I'm so, soooo sorry! I swear to god, I-I didn't mean to— I-I wasn't spying, I was just—"

"Ginny!" Eloise laughed as she placed a hand over Genevieve's mouth to shut her up. "It's okay! Gracious, I'm not angry at you. I just...wanted to make sure that you were okay. I mean, I don't want you to think of us any different. It's just...uh...a secret, okay? I don't want you to feel awkward about staying here. I especially don't want to scare my new sister."

"Oh...I..." Genevieve trailed off for a moment before slowly shaking her head. "I-I don't think of you any different. I guess I was just...caught off guard. Um...I-I don't know a whole lot about sex. I've never been with anyone. I know that uh...incest isn't really...normal, of course, so...um...god, I don't know. I wasn't expecting it. I swear though, I won't tell a single soul."

Eloise smiled and hugged her sister. "I love you. I'm happy that you didn't freak out. But...is it really true you've never been with anybody? Have you...ever masturbated though?"

Genevieve went silent for a moment as she stared at the other girl, a little taken aback by such a sudden personal question. With a blush, she scratched the back of her neck. "Uh...well, sometimes, I guess. Not too often. I just...don't really know...how? I guess." She said with a shrug as she twiddled her fingers.

Eloise tilted her head as an idea came to her mind, and she scooted closer to Genevieve. "So you've never been touched, huh? Hmm...Could I...touch you?" She asked. "It would feel good. I promise, no sex. I mean, as long as you're not ready for sex. What do you think?"

Genevieve blinked in surprise as she moved a strand of her light hair behind her ear. "Oh? Well...uh...alright." She said quietly.

Eloise smiled. "Lie down," She said as she gently eased Genevieve down onto her back. She settled herself between her sister's legs and began by simply placing her hands on her leg. "Don't be nervous, alright? It's just me. I'll make you feel good, Ginny." Her hands gently ran up and down Genevieve's thighs, allowing her fingertips to gently massage into the skin. Eloise kept a close eye on her, making sure that she was okay and that she wasn't uncomfortable. For now, she seemed rather tense, but Eloise knew how to get her to relax.

Her hands slowly moved up and rubbed Genevieve's hips, causing her to breath out slightly as she watched Eloise's hands move along her body. When her hands ran along Genevieve's waist, Eloise sighed. "God, you have such a nice body, Ginny." She murmured under her breath. She glanced at the girl's face, noticing that the flush was still present on her cheeks, but her body was slowly relaxing into the bed. Eloise moved one hand just beneath Genevieve's breast while her other hand moved to caress her inner thigh. "It feels good, doesn't it?" She murmured.

"Yes..." Genevieve murmured under her breath as she settled further into the sheets. She blinked as Eloise lowered herself to hover over her body, and she let out a gasp when she felt Eloise's lips peck the side of her neck. "O-Oh..." She felt a sudden heat grow down lower than she expected.

"Oh, Genevieve..." Eloise whispered in the girl's ear while her hand firmly massaged her inner thigh. "Mmh...Can I touch your pussy?"

Genevieve hesitated for a moment as she gazed down at the hand that was rubbing her inner thigh so sensually. "Y-Yes..." She answered. She was very shy, that much was obvious, but she trusted Eloise.

With a small smile, Eloise gently reached underneath Genevieve's skirt and shimmied her panties off. It was a strange feeling when Eloise's fingers began to rub against her entrance, but Genevieve didn't find it unpleasant. She did notice that her own breathing was becoming shallow and broken as her eyes slid shut. "Oh~" She moaned ever so softly. It was so odd to feel someone else's hands touching her most intimate parts, but Eloise's hands were gentle and soft, and she seemed to deeply care for her sister.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Eloise whispered as her fingers moved up to gently rub Genevieve's clit, causing her to breathe out a soft sigh of pleasure as she nodded. Eloise continued to pleasure her, slowly rubbing her clit in lazy circles while she placed soft kisses along her neck. Her other hand rested on one of Genevieve's legs, keeping them spread apart so she could easily touch her pussy. She watched as Genevieve's body slowly began to melt with pleasure, moving and writhing slightly on the bed. Eloise licked her fingers before touching Genevieve again to get her wet, and Genevieve moaned when she felt the slickness on her pussy.

She must've been lying there for a good ten minutes while Eloise touched her before she glanced up and timidly spoke. "Um...Eloise...how do...how do girls...have sex?"

Eloise stopped for a moment as she looked down at Genevieve. "Well...there's lots of ways! How about...I show you my favorite, yeah? Here, how about I...take your clothes off?" She asked as her fingers brushed against the hem of Genevieve's blouse.

Genevieve hesitated for a moment. "I don't know...I-I've never been naked in front of anyone before." She admitted.

Eloise simply shook her head with a smile. "It's alright to be shy, sis. Don't worry, it won't be so bad if we're both naked. I'll start." She made her way off the bed and reached to pull her summer dress off, revealing the bra and lacy panties underneath. Genevieve watched as Eloise reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it drop to the floor to reveal her soft B-cup breasts with their perky pink nipples.

Once Eloise reached down and slowly pulled off her panties to reveal her perfectly smooth pussy, Genevieve couldn't help but stare. "Oh...you're so pretty..."

Eloise giggled. "Oh, thank you, Ginny. I'm sure you are too. Come here." Gently, Eloise guided Genevieve off the bed and lifted her shirt away. Out of modesty, Genevieve folded her arms to cover her chest even though she still had her bra on. Eloise couldn't help but smile as she reached down and pulled off her sister's skirt. "It's alright, Ginny. You don't have to be shy." She whispered. She drew a gasp from Genevieve's mouth when she leaned down and pressed a hot, wet kiss to her neck.

Genevieve whimpered softly and suddenly felt a breeze when her bra was removed and dropped to the floor. Looking down, she felt her body being pulled closer to Eloise, their breasts pressing together. The heat of the other girl's body felt good, and she didn't resist when her panties were finally pulled off, though her body language seemed timid.