Her New Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, darling, it's alright." Mrs. L'Ovette smiled brightly as she leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss to Genevieve's forehead. "You are part of this family now. I don't mind if you call me Momma. Not even a single bit. Don't you worry. Now...let's have you relax a little more, yes?" She said as she reached over and turned up the temperature of the water.

Genevieve spent a little while longer in the bath while her mother pampered her, and gossiped with her, and brushed her hair, and did all sorts of things that Genevieve never in a million years thought she would ever get. It was heaven. She loved Mrs. L'Ovette.

"You played with her in the bath?" Mark asked his wife the very next night as they sat alone at the kitchen table together. Eloise had gone out to watch a movie with her friends, and Genevieve was spending some time alone in her room.

"Of course. Why not? I simply wanted to spend a little time alone with her, that's all. I wanted to make sure that she was fully comfortable with me, as a daughter should be. Don't you think that's fair, darling?" Lydia said as she sipped on her glass of wine.

Mark sighed as he rasped his fingertips on the table and leaned back in his seat. "Of course, of course...although I must admit, dear...you've played with her. You've touched her. Eloise had been taking her into her room every night to...to do whatever it is that they do in there. I'd be lying straight to your face if I said that those images didn't make me hard. I often look at girl and wonder just how good she might feel if I slid my—"

"Mark," Lydia cut him off, but a smile appeared on her face. She leaned forward and looked towards her husband. "I know, dear. I've seen the way you've been looking at her. Perhaps..." She trailed off for a moment as she began to think. Genevieve wasn't doing anything too important upstairs. "Perhaps...we could make arrangements. Although of course, that girl is a bit shy." Lydia paused once more as she swirled her wine glass. "How about we get to bed, yes?" She suggests as she stands up and brushes off her pencil skirt. With a hum, she finished her glass before placing it in the sink, and then she made her way upstairs with her husband in tow.

As they began to settle into bed, Lydia changed into a slip while Mark remained in his slacks and dress shirt. He simply sat at the foot of the bed and watched as his wife changed. "You're going to bring her in here, aren't you?" He asked.

Lydia flashed him a sly grin, and that sly grin was enough to make him throb.

Lydia left the room and made her way across the corridor.

Genevieve heard a soft knock on her bedroom door. "Yes?" She called out.

Lydia opened the door, seeing Genevieve sitting on her bed watching a movie on the tablet that was so graciously gifted to her by her new parents. The woman smiled, "Ginny dear, Mark and I...wanted to speak with you for a moment. In our room."

Genevieve looked towards her mother with concern. "Did I...do something?"

Lydia simply smiled again. "No, of course not, darling. You've done nothing wrong. Please, follow me."

Genevieve soon found herself being led into her parents' bedroom. She had only been in there once before when Lydia had taken her to the bath. In the bedroom, Mr. L'Ovette was sitting in the bed, scrolling through his phone, when he looked up as he heard the door open. He gave Genevieve a warm smile as he placed his phone down on the bedside table. Noticing the way he was looking at her, Genevieve suddenly had the strange feeling that her parents didn't just want to 'talk' with her.

Mrs. L'Ovette crawled up onto the large bed and settled next to her husband, then she patted the space between them. "Come up here and lie with us, darling. Don't be shy." She cooed softly.

Genevieve blinked in confusion, but she willingly crawled up and settled in next to them, sighing when she breathed in Mr. L'Ovette's cologne. "What is this about?" She asked as she looked between the two.

She didn't need an explanation to know what this was about. She knew that Lydia wouldn't just invite her up into her bed to talk about anything serious. She knew what she was here for. And deep down, if they started touching her right then, she wouldn't stop them.

Mrs. L'Ovette leaned in closer and ran her fingers through Genevieve's hair. "Ginny...we were wondering if...you'd like it if Mommy and Daddy pleasured you a little bit?" She asked as her eyes glanced down towards Genevieve's body.

Genevieve blinked for a moment, her face visibly going red. She opened her mouth to say something, but she wasn't entirely sure what to say, and she found herself stuttering as she looked down, noticing that Mr. L'Ovette's hand was running along her leg. She swallowed as she glanced at him, then back to Mrs. L'Ovette. "Pleasure?"

Suddenly, she was moved to lie on her side, her back facing Mr. L'Ovette. She felt his hand lift one of her legs while his other arm snaked around her body, hand resting on her stomach. "O-Oh..." She felt her face go red.

"Does this make you uncomfortable, Genevieve?" Mr. L'Ovette asked. His hand gently rested on her stomach, unmoving.

Genevieve found herself feeling a little exposed as her leg remained slightly lifted in his hand, but she slowly shook her head. "N-No...I-I'm okay..." She spoke softly.

Genevieve then watched as Lydia reached and lifted her skirt, revealing her lacy panties underneath. She blushed and tensed up, but slowly began to calm down when she felt Mr. L'Ovette's hand rub along her thigh.

"Genevieve, have you ever had sex before?" Mr. L'Ovette asked as he reached over and carefully moved her hair out of the way.

She looked back and forth between Mr. and Mrs. L'Ovette, seemingly a little nervous. She knew what they were trying to do, and she'd be lying if she said it wasn't getting her heart pounding just a little bit harder than usual. To answer his question, she shook her head. "Um...no. No, sir. I've uh...only ever done things with Eloise, but...I guess that doesn't really count, does it?" She says quietly.

Lydia smiled towards Genevieve and reached over, allowing her fingers to rub against her pussy through the fabric of her panties.

Genevieve sucked in a sharp breath. "U-um...Mrs. L'Ov—"

"Shhh, darling. Don't you dare say a word now. Just relax, dear." Lydia murmured quietly. While Genevieve's pussy was being touched by Mrs. L'Ovette, her legs were being massaged by Mr. L'Ovette. Their touch felt good. Her eyes closed for just a moment as she let out a shaky breath.

Lydia slowly pulled off her panties. She felt her heart rate pick up. She was already getting wet.

Genevieve shivered when Mr. L'Ovette whispered to her, "Dear, you're getting a little aroused, aren't you? Do you like it when we touch your body?"

Genevieve slowly nodded her head. "Y-...Yes, sir." She murmured quietly under her breath, soon to be interrupted with a whimper when she felt Lydia's fingers rub on her clit.

Genevieve gripped the sheets and hid her face in the pillow. She felt shy to be exposed in front of both Mr. and Mrs. L'Ovette, but she liked this.

"Oh, my dear, you're making her feel very good, it seems." Mr. L'Ovette said with a grin. With one fluid movement, he brought Genevieve closer to him, her back nearly pressed against his body as he gripped her thigh a little tighter to keep her legs open.

"I know, I know. Look at her blush. Your pussy is very sensitive, isn't it, Ginny?" Mrs. L'Ovette cooed teasingly as her fingers slipped between her daughter's lips, feeling how slick she was getting.

Genevieve whimpered; her eyes closed. "Yes, ma'am." Her voice was small, quiet, and a little shaky. She simply focused on the feeling of her parents touching her.

While her eyes were closed, she didn't see as Lydia leaned down and pressed a kiss to her pussy. She only processed what she was feeling when she felt the woman's tongue run along her slit. Genevieve let out a gasp of pleasure. "Oh...oh my..." She whimpered quietly.

Lydia couldn't help but smile as she sat back up. "Oh, it feels good, doesn't it, dear?" She cooed, keeping a hand cupped over the girl's slick cunt while she looked towards her husband. "She's soaking, dear." She murmured towards him. Reaching between Genevieve's thighs, Lydia undid her husband's pants, pulling them down low enough until his thick, throbbing member revealed itself. Genevieve gasped as she felt his tip rubbing up against her lips while Lydia stroked him. His warm breath lingered over her neck. His strong hands kept a tight hold of her. Her heart was quickening.

When Genevieve felt Mr. L'Ovette's hot lips against her neck, sucking and kissing her skin, she felt as if she practically melted. She was so small against his body. He gripped her and kissed her with such lust and heat that she worried she wouldn't be able to keep up with it all, but Lydia's touch assured her to simply relax and let him do as he wished.

"I can't fucking wait anymore," Mark muttered under his breath.

Suddenly, Genevieve felt herself being penetrated. She gasped and gripped onto the pillow, letting out a small whimper. Mr. L'Ovette went slow, but she was a virgin, and he was very, very well-endowed. Although, call him horrible, even with the slight discomfort she was feeling, her tight, wet, teenage pussy was damn near making his primal instincts uncontrollable.

Lydia hummed softly as she brushed her fingers against her daughter's blonde hair. "It'll only hurt for a little bit, dear. Don't worry. Just relax." She gently cooed. Genevieve nodded, but Mark had already begun to thrust. His strong hands gripped her tightly, keeping one leg held up so he could drive himself deep. She could feel it. She could feel his cock driving so incredibly deep inside her. She could feel it throb. She could feel the curve of his head, the lines of his veins. She could feel the way he was stretching her. She could feel just how truly big he was when she felt him going deeper, and deeper, and deeper, and deeper until eventually she could feel his balls up against her. He held himself there for a moment, just keeping himself deep inside her to give her a moment to settle. It felt good. It felt really good.

The heat of her body rapidly rose as she was suddenly held tighter, nearly unable to move, and his thrusting began to quicken. She gasped and let out a moan of pleasure. She was so sensitive. Every time he thrust and hit her g-spot, she shuddered. Her eyes closed, lips parting as she began to moan.

"Mmm, it seems she likes it. How does she feel, dear?" Lydia asked as she ran her hand along Genevieve's leg.

"Fucking hell, she feels good." Mark groaned under his breath as he sped up. Genevieve whimpered and bit down on her bottom lip to avoid becoming too loud. Her face had become flushed, and she felt the slickness of her own cum dripping and wetting her inner thighs. She had never become so wet before. Not even with Eloise.

"A-aah~...oohh~...ooohh~...O-Ohh it feels good..." She whimpered as she tightly gripped her pillow. She couldn't move as Mr. L'Ovette's grip was far too strong. He kept hold of her just tight enough to keep her there against him without hurting her.

Watching as her husband fucked this young, innocent girl, Lydia could feel herself growing a little hot, but tonight was about Genevieve.

"You feel him don't you, dear? You feel his cock deep inside you, hmmm? You feel him fucking you?" Lydia whispered as she continued to play with her daughter's hair.

Genevieve nodded, her heavy breathing soon turning to gasps. "Y-yes...A-aahh~ yes...Ohh~ Ooh yes I can feel it..." She moaned, her eyes closing, the pleasure beginning to take over her body. Something about the way that Mr. L'Ovette held her...the way he gripped onto her so tightly, holding her against his body; the way that his fingers dug into her thighs while he didn't hesitate to drive his throbbing member into her pussy over, and over, and over, and over, and over again...something about all that made her body melt with a sense of helplessness. Yet she loved it. Her nerves were still there, but she just simply lay there while he did what he wished.

Lydia reached down and let her fingers trail over Genevieve's pussy and the shaft of her husband's cock. She watched as each time he thrust, the slickness of her daughter's arousal could be seen glistening on his shaft and balls, nearly soaking his hair and the sheets below them, not to mention the amount that was appearing between her lips. She listened to the young girl's shaky breathing, watching as her skin became flushed and hot while her father's cock fucked her over and over and over again.

"Good girl, Genevieve. Take it. Nice and easy." Lydia cooed as she reached lower to massage her husband's balls, causing him to let out a low growl of pleasure.

Small beads of sweat appeared on his and Genevieve's skin. Mr. L'Ovette let his lips brush over the side of her neck and shoulder, the slight stubble on his jawline causing her skin to tingle. His breath smelled of brandy. She felt his grip become tighter. His thrusts were quickening. The pressure building in her body was getting worse and worse. She was getting hotter. Her mind was becoming numb with ecstasy.

She felt an orgasm coming close. "M-Momma—" She sucked in a sharp breath when she felt her mother's fingers rubbing her clit in quick circles, her juices quickly soaking them.

"Cum, Ginny. Come on, dear, cum. Cum on his cock. Let him feel it, Ginny."

And she did. And it was strong.

The intensity of her orgasm caused her to lean further back against her father, her body writhing as she gripped onto the pillow, allowing the pleasure to rock through her body in such a way that she's never felt before. She heard Mr. L'Ovette grunt under his breath as she repeatedly clenched down on his cock.

And then she felt him release inside her. Hot, sticky seed nearly filling her to the brim. She felt his cock throb while he went as deep as possible, making sure that she could feel every spurt that he gave her. Every single drop.

His strong hands kept hold of her leg, keeping her spread open for him while he filled her. Cum leaked from her young pussy, mixing with her own arousal. She groaned, the warmth and slickness of being filled making her tingle with pleasure. Her mother massaged her thigh in praise, and her father lingered inside her for a bit longer until they were both completely come down from their highs. Finally, he pulled out, eliciting a moan from Genevieve.

"We love you, Ginny." They told her.