All Comments on 'Her New Friend's Porn Site'

by kittyboboo

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Annamal

Excellent premise! Hard to believe that, with all the actual descriptions of what was taking place, that you haven't actually experienced all that before. A bit confusing at times with all the names and different actions that were taking place. Would have liked to read more about Cal and Anna getting into it with Helen even joining in. Looking forward to the next chapter with Helen getting together with Trevor without Anna's knowledge but with her catching them going at it.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 3 years ago
Excellent gang bang.

This was a VERY hot story, so many details my mind was spinning. In the beginning, it was unlikely that Trevor would not have checked out the porn web site almost immediately. I loved Anna getting into the Annamal character.

HC6991HC6991over 3 years ago

Fantastic! I love the premise and honestly would've enjoyed this even more if it was longer with more build-up! There's tons of potential for a sequel with Trevor getting involved, and the anal that was teased too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bring on the Annamal Trainer!

Great start to what could be a nice little series. Maybe even leading to Anna and Trevor joining Cal and Helen full time. With some help from other friends of course.

Trevor needs to be in the next shoot and get to stick his unsheathed cock in her depths and leave his own cream pie. Maybe as Helen's first of a series. Annamal can then be initiated into other action, maybe a little light BDSM (as they have apparently done privately before) hence Trevor becomes the Annamal Trainer, orchestrating a bound Anna for several other men to fuck her and leave their cream pies in her. Helen can then be urged as her clean-up crew before Trevor takes his turn in both girls.

Above free ideas for you. I know I would definitely produce another couple of longish chapters if I were you. Maybe an epilogue where the four do a session without birth control and leave it to chance with a mixed group.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic story - hope it’s the start of more with these characters !!

LaurinhaLaurinhaover 3 years ago
Amazing

Please continue this story. You are a very good writer. Im looking forward to seed Anna gangbanged by more and more guys, greater groups of BBC, BWC, strangers, fans. Want to see her and her hubby completely addicted to group sex. Wrap parties that would result in huge gangbang parties with Helen, Anna and their husbands. Maybe, after some time, it would be nice to see some prostitution as well. We all know that many pornstars are escorts and do have sex in private parties with some guys. Hey, hubby could be her pimp. After a while she could be so addicted to sex that she would literally fuck anyone anytime.

LaurinhaLaurinhaover 3 years ago
Great story

I´m looking forward to see the number of guys in this scenes increase. It would be great to see her get fucked by 15, then 20, then 30 or even a Gangbang Creampie #50, a marathon of creampies with 50 or even more guys. Her hubby could be one of those guys.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 3 years ago
Great first story.

Great job, a little wordy but that will change as you continue to write. Very nice concept that I really appreciate as I like the multiple guy creampie theme Good job xoxoxox Annette 💋💋💋🖤🖤🖤.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Amazingly hot story! Hope it’s the first of many!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So dang hot. Need so much more. o

Definitely this is by far one of the best stories I have ever read, Definitely need to have the girls get involved more with each other a bit more. Keep it cumming.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 3 years ago
Sensational!

Fabulous story magnificently well told! I can't wait for your next one. Please quit your job and write erotically 24/7!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Cant wait to hear what happens next, and whats is her next porn movie

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Their marriage is finished, they just don’t know it yet..

She will want more, he will get jealous, demand she stop, she won’t.

Then she’ll want more outside the film and she’ll give him a gift, an STD or two.

Then it’s over.

Reality

Making real porn is nothing like this garbage, it’s hard work.

1/5 for trying

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great Story! Welcome to Literotica. I hope there will be many more stories from you.

Duchess7418Duchess7418over 3 years ago

HOTTEST story I have ever read!! I've reread this several times! Please, write more! There is SO much more that can be told 💜

Duchess7418Duchess7418over 3 years ago

HOTTEST story I have ever read!! I've reread this several times! Please, write more! There is SO much more that can be told 💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Loved the story, can't wait to hear the next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot story with great action and pace

Fab story. Great premise and great treatment.

Loved your descriptions of the action and how our wife progresses up the slut scale to full on cum tramp.

Great job with bringing husband along -- unknowingly at first, then aghast at what he is witnessing to finally loving the hyper sexed wife she has become.

Do another -- bring hubby along to the next shoot!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago

I knew what to expect, yet..

This is indeed fantasyland and anything that an author wants to put down "on paper" is OK and it's my problem if I don't like the fantasy. Yet It's beyond my comprehension that a guy (Trevor) would really like his wife to behave like this. So I skimmed through the detail (it's gotten to the point where most sex on paper is redundant and is mostly boring) and looked for some plot components that would make it interesting and actually didn't really find any. So I skimmed my way to the end, rated it 3* and will move on. I guess this kind of fantasy doesn't really do anything for me. I conclude the tales I like are the Romance genre where there is a good balance of plot development, character development and dialog. Throw in a little sex for spice and that's what I go for. I tend to like stories where I can root for the protagonists (MC's to some) and I find that people engaging in self destructive sex aren't worth rooting for. Basically I don't believe that people having sex with a number of partners, either with or without their partners agreement cannot have long term staying power. Maybe I'm wrong - I haven't personally been party to anything like this so maybe it is possible to love someone strongly and still allow that partner to screw others. That's what's nice about indulging in fantasyland exploration - you can pick and choose your fantasies and if they don't please you, move on.

I've noticed that some of the commenters have read my comments and have corresponded with me - both positively and negatively. I've been encouraged to put myself on the line and write something myself instead of continuing to merely live up to my handle. (Actually, good criticism is an art in itself and really great critics have made careers of constructive criticism. I don't pretend to be in that class, but I find it fun to do that here.)

I've actually put together a storyline with several scenes written. So I'm thinking seriously of giving my detractors an opportunity to slice me up with as much enthusiasm as they like (verbally only, please). I have found that it has taken me a long time to put this story together and will be much too long. I do feel that the grammar will be correct and the characters will be well developed and I like the plot. Dialog is really hard to write realistically. People don't write dialog the way they speak it. Robert Parker (of "Spenser for Hire" and "Jesse Stone" fame) was a master of clever, witty, entertaining dialog, but I don't aspire to that level of expertise. I don't see how the authors who are popular and entertaining on Literotica can produce stories so frequently, but maybe I'll write one "Great American Short Story" and then hang up my "pen" and suffer through the "slings and arrows" of the great unwashed Anonymous commentariat. (How's that for a compilation of metaphors?)

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

I hate cuck stories with a passion. Yours is the only one I have ever given higher than a 1 and I gave it 5 stars. It was well written and very hot. It felt authentic in voice and if I was ever going to read something I thought flowed organically for a cuck origin story this would be it. Great job!

katibkatibabout 3 years ago

Constant repetition of acts of intercourse can become tedious. You did well, though, and managed to retain the readers' interest. Emotion was present in Anna's various reactions as the story progressed, and the Annamal moniker was good. I would have preferred Trevor's reaction when Anna returned to have been less accepting and more critical. That would have lent some dramatic flavor to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story, I can see it happening and I bet many women have been broken in to multiple partners by just this scenario . A team, well husband and wife or maybe a porn producer and his / her assistant enticing a horny woman to try it while being filmed . I dont know if many men would have given their wife license to the gang bang without partaking or watching themselves. Good story, next edition please.

Furriex.

JonandJolineJonandJolineover 2 years ago

Very hot story, got me all wet and creamy, and my husband is away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get Trevor and Helen together for the sequel

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the story. Disappointed that there isn't more.

Bender13Bender13over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I absolutely loved it! Very well written, and the genre of wives and girlfriends getting into porn is always one of my very favorites.

NiteStocker97NiteStocker97over 1 year ago

Very good story! Please write more. You are a talented writer.

HarryandsallyHarryandsallyover 1 year ago

Exceptional story. Probably one of the best I've read on here. Definitely deserves a follow up.

kittybobookittybobooover 1 year agoAuthor

I am beginning work on a second story. It may take me a while to finish it, but stay tuned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous