All Comments on 'Her New Neighbor Ch. 08'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, give us more!

Your story is the best written and most erotic that I've read on this site in a long time. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

Fucking great story,

Please don't stop writing, the story is heating up,

Passion4WFPassion4WFover 6 years ago
FANTASTIC!!

As a black man who cant get enough of his passion for white females, this is right up my alley! DEFINITELY KEEP IT GOING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great fucking story

We want to see her move in with her black boyfriend,

Also We want Sheri to be more attached to her black man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Julie

Need more of Julie story. Mom and Julie telling each other how much they love black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bout time! Excellent chapter

You worked in all these characters well. I like Sheri now after her debut and her chemistry with Allen. Every character is wriitten with defined personality. Maybe need a little more time with Jay and Julie, been a little while since we had them in the spotlight. The sex scenes are super damn hot as usual. Other than your work with these characters, the interracial sex is the best part of this story. And of course, our first black bred woman. The first victim of black cock. Excited to see where that goes.

Ranking my fav couples (reminder, Thadee, I like them all!):

1) Shannon x Lennox - They are the first couple, but maybe the strongest and most developed.

2) Sara x Samuel - Samuel had to force himself on her to start, but she’s breaking down and giving in. Makes for an interesting dynamic. Extra points for making this woman an Asian.

3) Sheri x Allen - Allen seems like a cool chill guy and Sheri has that sassy, older Milf flavor to it. Mixing her experience of being a mature woman but her ignorance of black cock. Her use of racial slurs is also fitting, honestly, because of her age and her upbringing.

4) Julie x Jayson - They’re great also, but they get the bottom spot because again, haven’t had the spotlight in a while. Julie seems like she was ready to take the dive into black sex more than any of them considering how easily she took to Jay.

Just letting want to leave this comment to let you know as a fan where I’m at with this excellent tale of interracial banging. Keep it up!!! There’s always interest!!!

JayBeezyJayBeezyover 6 years ago
Let’s go!!!

Good shit once again. Ain’t got much else to say other than imma be anticipating some more realness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a great serie

I really liked this story man GOOD JOB. One thing that I dislike from some IR stories is the dominant aspect of black people, I mean every black guy isn't super dominant... So I really like the way Lennox take care of Shannon, and I hope that doesn't change in future chapters. ¿What I would like in future chapters? More Julie and Shannon, and more cute scenes between Lennox and Shannon.

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 6 years ago
Excellent! Keep going please!

Finally the long awaited update is here and loved it.Really getting into Allen n Sherry.

But the biggest turn on was definitely Shannon's pregnancy.Missed Lennox though in this chapter,bring him back in the next,would love him taking responsibility for Shannon's pregnancy rather than forcing her to abort.Please dont make us wait so long.This series is just brilliant.Expecting a hot steamy Lennon-Shannon fuck session in the next one

eh9198eh9198over 6 years ago
Was really happy to see this in the lineup today

Another GREAT entry. All I can say is more more more; there are so many paths to go down and fully explore before this thing wraps up. My only hope is that there isn’t such a long span between chapters! Love your work and keep it up!

8796Porno8796Pornoover 6 years ago
Please continue

Thank you for this great story. You mentioned " ... i'll keep going". Please act like this.

RubaltoRubaltoover 6 years ago
Well...

Would like to hear more about Julie''s friend Sara. The thick Asian girl.

Zarek11Zarek11over 6 years ago
Agree

Please, more about that Asian girl Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please let continue

Hi continue please. This time lets see if Sara and Julie can Join Shannon in the pregnancy thing it would be an awesome to see how there they handle the situation

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Keep the story going.

Go on with hubby being a. Cuck.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Continue

You should continue. What would I like to see? It’s your story but I’d like to see consequences. The whole narrative about the black cock God’s is getting repetitious. It appears if Your black cock is big enough that you are above any moral constraints and are free to destroy marriages and treat all women with misogynistic contempt. After all, women just need a good fucking. Right? It would be great to see Ryan get some revenge. I can only guess how this hard working father must feel about Shannon’s betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mother and daughter

Very well written; in Ch 9 I'd like to see Julie catch Shannon in the act and Shannon take part in a foursome with either of the other couples. You've already included my favourite "twist" where one wife falls then persuades another previously faithful wife to stray too!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
FINISH THE STORY, THADEE!!!!

Time for Lennox to have a REAL TALK with Ryan about who's her man and who's not.

Even though I kinda see where this is going, 'cannot wait to see where the author is going to come up with.

As for this chapter... as always, top notch. Glad you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I live the story but I think I want to hear more about Sara and Sam

khele2k2khele2k2over 6 years ago
More Julie

I'd like to see more Julie as she seems like a minor character so far yet she's going to be a sister. Maybe bring her other friend into the mix, the one that was supposed to join her with Jayson and Sam until the Asian girl insisted on joining her. And make the new girl a blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite story

I get excited for every chapter and want this story to continue forever please update as soon as you can. Can't wait for Lennox to find out about the pregnancy!!!

nettertyp79nettertyp79over 6 years ago
One of the best

I can´t wait to read more of Shannon´s neighborhood. I do like the story and how it is written, very good to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good chapter

I wanna see the asian dped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next chapter

When will be the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When you will post the next chapter

Please do not make us wait long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

I have loved this whole series. When I read it last there were only 6 chapters so obviously I was very excited to see more. Please keep writing. It’s so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

make julie and sara and jay and sam a group sex ,then shaanon and lannox to be with one another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next Chapter?

when will be the next chapter?

eh9198eh9198almost 6 years ago
Been a While!

When is the next chapter? Updates please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
when will be the next chapter?

when will be the next chapter?

eserimedeserimedalmost 6 years ago
Miss these. Please come back!!

Hope you're doing okay love really miss this story! If you continued writing please post!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep EM Coming

Please give us more of this! Hope all is okay!

SyummSyummover 5 years ago
Finished

I hope her husband will become a real man. If she let the pregnant live, her husband will divorce her. It must. I really hope that. Or the white guy is chucked hehehehe. Let her think about her next life and her black baby. Its her punishment

callmeBartcallmeBartover 5 years ago
Next

It looked like you were adding a chapter every two months which means chapter 9 is long over due. Only hope you have not tiered of this story, a lot of us look forward to. You have us hooked keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep them coming

The daughter and friend must also friend find out they also pregnant.

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
*ATTENTION*

*ATTENTION*

Ch. 09 is currently awaiting approval! Sorry for the long wait. I wasn’t too happy with how it turned out, but I figured you guys deserved an update. Hope to get to write again soon!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Can’t wait

Jumping to chapter 9 right away. Sorry to know you’re disappointed before I even start reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
don't stop

Great story lots of action good writing please write more

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Love the series...

Love the series and the intertwining of characters/relationships...

Would like to read more. More about Jay/Julie.

Several possible story lines...

Lennox has a dinner with Jay/Julie and invite Shannon (who already knows but pretends she doesn't) and then Lennox acts like he is seducing Shannon ala Allen/Sheri.

Once Julie sees her Mom with Lennox, Lennox/Jay take turns double teaming Shannon/Julie.

Another...

Lennox arranges another dinner at his place inviting Sheri... she thinks Allen is going to be there but he had to cancel at last minute so she is bummed... Lennox/Shannon carry on getting involved and Sheri being slightly drunk again watches and starts fingering herself... Lennox tells her to get her white ass over and start licking his superior black cock while he fucks Shannon.

You are doing a great job... please continue!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
665 Followers
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES