Her New Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
666 Followers

"What the fuck!" Sara spoke as her eyes widened. 'What in the hell are you doing?" Sara complained, but kept her now red eyes glued on the throbbing cock in front of her. The young woman had her hand resting on the base of his cock, frozen as she was unsure what to do next. Had she been somewhat sober, then maybe Sara would have done something. Or not, considering she willing came along sober on this little adventure. Sara was losing to Sam's black cock, and she was starting to figure that out.

"Just giving that shit some air. Hate when my dick hard and the shit cant move." Sam explained, running a hand through her dark hair.

"Oh..." Sara bit her lip, looking at the cock, not surprised by it now, but falling under it's spell like she had in the past.

Her hand started acting on its own suddenly. Sara's hand traveled slowly from the base of his cock, working it's way upwards. She remembered the feel of his skin at her touch, making old sensations rush through her brown skinned, Cambodian body. She couldn't fight it. Her hand began gliding over his hard length, going up and down from his sack to his tip. She wasn't jerking him quite yet as her hand was open, just enjoying the feel of his dick on her palms. She hated that she liked it so much, but she made no effort to stop.

"Damn girl, you only making a nigga harder. Fuck..." Sam groaned as he watched her explore his cock, lightly thrusting his hips.

"Sorry... should I stop?" Sara said lazily, still very much under the influence. She slowly retracted her hand away from him.

"Nah, keep doing ya thing. As a matter of fact, why don't you give that shit a kiss." Sam offered, flexing his cock in front of her.

"Umm... I don't know." As she said that, Sara found her head going down, like it was giving Sam her real answer. Sam used his hand to lightly push down on her head. Sara just went with it and found her mouth closer on the cock. She could feel the heat radiating off of him. Her hands now went back for his dick, very softly gripping the top of his cock with his huge mushroom head poking out. Sara inhaled the musky scent of manhood, further pushing her over the ledge.

She placed her lips on his bulbous cock head. The girl pulled the cock toward her like she was hugging it, wanting to keep it close. Her lips puckered and she began giving the cock sweet and slow kisses. Sam leaned his head back and groaned. The girl had her eyes closed, every kiss she gave the cock was filled with appreciation and respect. The smooching noises coming every time she planted one. As she went on, she added some tongue, wetting the cock and her hands giving some slow pumps on his shaft. Sara slowly licked around the tip, feeling Sam twitch a little from the sensitivity of his head. Samuel was loving the worship. He could feel her lick off the pre-cum that was dripping and he began to twitch again when his tip and pee hole was getting tongue flicks from the young gook. "Oooh, damn girl..." This got a giggle out of the stoned Asian.

Sara gave his cock head one last big, loud popping kiss before opening her mouth in swallow his cock down her mouth. She sucked him at a measured pace, one hand going down to cup his huge sack while the other tried to keep his massive black cock still as she blew him. "Mmmm..." Sara moaned, her head bobbing on his lap, eating up as much black cock as she could. Him being black always made it a challenge for her to take him, but she figured at this point she was probably somewhat used to dealing with his size. As tough as it was for her to admit, black males were truly great physical specimens.

Samuel bucked his hips a bit to pump a little bit more into her mouth. He took sharp breaths whenever she sucked just right, liking how she mixed that while playing with his large black balls. She went deeper on his head, twisting her neck to put a little more effort into it. The slurping noises starting to get louder. *Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!* came the sounds. Sam groans also grew louder. Sara was deeper on his cock, saliva dripping out and leaving trails on the huge black member. The black male here was starting to get too horny to remain stationary in his laying position.

A few more minutes passed by with Sara sucking on his black king cock. She made eye contact as her mouth sensually comforted his cock. Their eyes locked and Sara felt this weird rush of excitement, as if her body was telling her that worshiping this black man was right and natural. It made her body shiver thinking that from looking into Sam's gaze, a man she thought she hated. She couldn't understand herself, but she knew it felt real good.

"Fuck... Hmm... watch out baby." Sam said, reluctantly moving Sara off of him.

"Huh?" Sara looked up at him confused. She was quite enjoying giving him good head for once. Sam sat up and reached over to grab Sara's sweatshirt and helped get it over her head. "Okay..." Sara was taken by surprise but knew what he was getting at. They tossed the shirt on the floor, Sara's nice set of brown tits contained by a simple pink bra. Sam then pulled Sara over towards him, planting his lips on her and engaging her in a heavy kissing session. With her arms at her sides, she kissed him back. Sara was filled with lust and passion. Sam knew how to kiss well, Sara would admit, and she loved how hot their make out session was getting her. Their tongues clashed and tangled with each other; there were moans escaping each of them. For Sara who loved making out, this kind of passion was almost unbearable. Her body was asking for more, craving it. So the Asian pushed him off of her, breaking the kiss. Sam looked at her, wondering what she was up to.

Sara smiled and bent over to untie her boots. Samuel saw this and began removing his long t-shirt, exposing his upper body. The Asian stood up and kicked off her boots. She looked down at the sitting black man as she unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Sam smirked as he saw her nice round breasts. He was happy to see those again. "Tits are always on point." he commented. Sara shook her head and smiled as she began working on her jeans, unzipping them and pulling them down, having a tiny bit of trouble as her thick booty was a bit of an obstacle. She got them off, now standing there in just mix matched colored socks and a white lace bridal style thong. Sam got rid of his pants and boxers, now sitting with his cock hard and pointed upward.

The horny and high Asian bit her lower lip and slid her knees on each side of Sam. She lowered her head and began kissing him again. The black man grabbed at her ass and played with her cheeks. He pulled the thong aside to allow his fingers to slide and rub around her leaky cunt. Sara groaned into his mouth, responding positively to his actions. Her legs began quivering when he started sliding his fingers in and out of her wet gook hole. "Ahhh..." Sara pulled her mouth away to moan. Sam kept finger fucking her, quickening the pace. Sara responded by bucking her hips and mewing in pleasure. His fingers went so deep, deeper than her current Asian boyfriend could go with just his cock. Sam's fingers bent and stabbed into her, reaching all the right spots into her. "Ohhh wow... Oh shit..." Sara could barely contain herself.

Samuel wanted more though, and so did Sara. He pulled his fingers out of her and put them in her mouth, forcing Sara to taste her own juices. She wasn't used to eating up her own secretions, but the situation made it so hot that she loved doing it, making her even more aroused. She licked him up clean and that's when Sam reached back down to grab his cock and align it with Sara's pussy.

The young girl braced herself, knowing how a cock like his would feel inside of her. Sam's hips pushed up and his cock pushed into her sopping wet baby chute. "Gahhh... goddamn... so fucking big!" Sara gritted her teeth, struggling a bit, but her pussy widened like it remembered him and his width and length. His cock buried itself inside the Asian as she shook and twitched as his cock took up real estate deep within her. "Oh fuck!" Sara spat out, her hips starting to bounce on his cock.

Her ass started slapping on Sam's lap. *Plap! Plap! Plap!* were the sounds of skin slapping each other. Her brown ass jiggled from every jump. From behind you could see the black cock disappear into her body. Her pussy was trained by Sam to take a real cock, a black cock. She knew her body was being rewired to only want a stud like Sam. She craved that sort of pleasure now. Sam gripped hard on her ass and began drilling.

"OH FUCK SAM!!!" she started bellowing out. "YOUR BLACK COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG!!!" she continued, Sam's cock punching her twat real good. "FUCK THIS PUSSY!!! TAKE THIS PUSSY!!!" she cried out in wanton lust. Sam would oblige. He rammed into her with great speed and force, knocking her tight, wet gash senseless. "O-OHHHH!!! THAT COCK GOES SO DEEEEEEPPPPP" Sara moaned and whined.

"Yeah, bitch?" Sam looked at her face, watching her face contort like she were in pain instead of being overwhelmed by intense sexual pleasure. "You like this dick? Huh?" he asked her as he fucked her with gusto. *Plap! Plap! Plap!*

She hugged around his neck and nodded quickly. "Y-Yes... Ahhh... OHHHH!!!" Her ass jumped up and down on his dick with such great force you would think she would snap his cock in two! "I FUCKING LOVE THIS DICK!!!" Sara Chey screamed as she became honest with him.

"Damn right you do... oh fuck you tight as fuck girl..." Sam could feel her pussy clench around his cock. She wanted him to fuck her badly. Her body was calling for it, so Sam gave that pussy a proper beating. "That Asian pussy is choking that dick... ugh fuck." He slowed down his pace, letting his cock slide in and out of her, his cock soaked in her white secretions. Sam felt his legs shaking a bit, the slow down of his assault on her pussy allowing the sensitive spots of his cock to effect him more. "Yeah, that's that good pussy right there, bitch."

"Ooooohhhhh... Ooooooohhhh.... Oooooooohhhhhh." Sara eased her ass on him, slowly moving it up and down, feeling his length dig in and out. "S-Sam... y-you're so big and go so d-deep... ahhhhhh fuck."

"I know baby." Sam replied, both of them looking into each other's eyes. "I got that black dick you need. Ahh, and I love fucking this Asian pussy..." Sara and Sam started trading kisses now, enjoying the slow fuck.

"Ohhhh, I love when you fuck this Asian pussy." She mewed. "Only that big... black cock could make me feel... t-this good."

"I know that..." Sam licked at her lower lip. "This the last time I get up in them guts?" he asked her, looking deep into her slanted eyes.

The answer should have been 'yes', but there was no way that in this situation that Sara would say that now. So she shook her head. "N-No... ohhh... n-no... you're gonna fuck this pussy again... and again... with that b-big black cock..."

"That's whats up." Sam's cock was squeezed tightly in between her slick, tight walls. They kissed and fucked that way for a little while longer. Eventually Sam removed her from the position and had her fully remove her thong so that she could bend over the couch to receive the cock better and deeper.

"Ohhhh gawd... that dick..." she said with grunts and groans, burying her head on the top of the couch. "OOOHHH!!!" Her cries grew louder as the sex came harder again.

"You like them back shots baby girl?" Sam asked with his cock plowing deeply and his hands gripping on her hips. "You gonna tap out from this dick?"

"N-No... OHHHHHHH!!!" Sara shook her head but her voice filled the air from the constant attack on her insides, her eyes occasionally rolling into her head. She knew an orgasm was imminent with the way he was handling her. She knew from before that his cock could bring that out of her.

Samuel could feel her shake, knowing her body could only take so much. This only made him more aroused and more eager to see her consumed by a climax. He bit on his lower lip and scowled as his thrusts became more violent. The *Plap!* becoming increasingly louder and more frequent.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Sara's eyes were as wide as they could be and she gripped onto the head of the couch for dear life. Her words would stop coming and eventually she would just be reduced to mouthing like a fish and gasping. She was being utterly dominated by him, like she usually was in situations with him. "Ahhh... uhhh... f-fuck... ohhh..." Her toes were curled and her body shook with great intensity. An orgasm was slowly cutting through the young woman. She was whining and moaning as she tried to fight off the tremors she was producing. "U-UHHHH!!!!" However, Sam's cock left her a quivering mess. After her body finally finished riding through her sexually brought on contractions, she slumped over limply, losing a lot of her energy. Sam had been furiously plowing her while she was cumming, watching how his cock effected her, but now his strokes slowed, having a tiny bit of mercy for the girl.

"Damn bitch..." Sam said, adding a chuckle. "You took that beating well." His cock continued to move in and out of her.

"Ahhh... s-shit..." was the only thing Sara was able to say, still coming down from her orgasm. She still felt good though, as for a few minutes more, her body would take these long slow strokes. But soon enough, Sara wouldn't be the only one out of the two of them who reached a climax. Sam felt that he was about to blow soon. So he pulled out of the Asian and sat down next to her, pulling her in and grabbing her head. He wanted her to suck him up for his finish. Sara still was low on energy, but she wouldn't deny him, using all she had left to gobble up his cock.

"Oh, fuck... suck that dick baby... a nigga bout to nut..." Sam groaned and felt his own toes begin to curl as the Asian tried her best to suck his huge cock. She started to stroke him too, getting louder grunts and groans from Sam. He had a fistful of black hair in his grip and helped her bob on his cock.

"Mmmm..." Sam heard her moan. Her warm, wet mouth finally took a toll on him and that was when he felt his balls tighten up and start pumping seed into her mouth. "Mmmm!!!" Sara was shocked at how much cum was being shot into her mouth.

"AHHHH FUCK! Eat that nut, bitch! Eat that shit! Oh FUCK!" Sam kept her head down on him, feeling his black hose spray white ropes of baby making juice down her throat. To her credit, Sara was swallowing it all fairly well. There was some light spillage on Sam's lap, but for the most part, she ate up the majority of his cum. It shocked Sara how much his nut wasn't horrible tasting. She didn't mind eating it up at all actually. It also took her aback how much sperm he could release. She knew he dropped loads, but it was another thing all together to swallow it all. He was pumping out so much! Black guys were something else, Sara thought.

When she was sure his balls were completely drained, Sara moved her head with Sam letting her go. She licked her lips and looked at him with a dazed expression on her face. They were both breathing heavily. Sam lifted himself up from his spot on the couch and reached over to grab Sara's thong, tossing it over to her. "Let's get changed... don't want this nigga flipping out, seeing us naked on his couch." Sara nodded, weakly slipping her thong back on.

Some time later, Allen exited his room, wearing pretty much the same thing he was wearing before. He had the stereo on so Allen felt good walking out to music after doing all that 'work' just now, as Sheri was curled up and passed out on his bed after being completely worn out by Allen. He headed back downstairs to grab something to drink. When arriving downstairs he quickly walked over to the living room to see what his 'guests' were up to.

He sees the pair passed out and napping on the couch. Sam was sitting upright and Sara was curled up next to him with her legs underneath her and the side of her face resting on his chest. Sam had an arm around her, looking like he was keeping her nice and tight next to him. Allen thought he heard the young girl say she wasn't his girlfriend earlier. He shrugged, remembering that he didn't really care. He just hoped that Jayson would hurry his ass up and return already, shit was getting annoying.

Time passed by and eventually Sam got a call from Jayson that woke him up, letting him know that he was about to arrive to pick them up. Allen watched them both get ready to leave, glad that they were about to make their exit.

"Thanks for letting me and my girl chill for a bit my dude." Sam slapped Allen's hand, the older black man just nodding as he watched him take his leave.

"Uh, yeah, thanks." Sara said her piece before following Sam out. "I know you didn't want us around, sorry for being a bother."

"It's cool." Allen stated simply.

"Yo, let's be out baby girl." Sam stood out in the hallway, calling for Sara.

The girl rolled her eyes and sighed. "Anyway, have a good day." Sara said bye to Allen and headed out. Allen smirked and noted that Sara didn't correct Sam when he referred to her as his girl again.

"Fucking kids..." Allen commented.

"Ugh, did someone get the number of that truck that ran through my legs." Sheri appeared, walking back downstairs, this time on shaky legs.

"Sorry, I aint see shit." Allen replied as he watched her descend the staircase.

"That's odd, because you and the driver bear a striking resemblance." Sheri teased, hand on her back, holding it like it had been blown out.

"Just a coincidence." He watched her take a seat at his kitchen table. She was fully clothes this time, wearing Capri pants, heels and a tank top.

"If you say so..." Sheri sat as he went through her phone. "Ugh, I have to leave soon."

"Oh yeah? Your man home?" Allen asked her.

"What man?" came Sheri's snarky response.

"Okay, so that dude you living with gonna be around?" Allen revised his inquiry.

"Pretty much." Sheri went through her phone some more.

"What, you aint happy to see hubby?" Allen chuckled.

Sheri looked up from her phone and gave him a dirty look. "Uh, no." The woman shook her head. "Mind if I crash here tonight?"

"What's in it for me?" Allen asked with a grin. "What do I get out of letting you stay over?"

"Hmm, let's see..." Sheri pondered. "Do you accept good twat?"

Allen laughed. "Girl, a nigga always down for some good pussy. But you gave me that already."

"Oh? Bored of me already?" Sheri looked at him now with her chin resting on her propped up hand now.

"I aint say that." the man replied. "But I do accept your offer though if you serious about staying the night."

"Ha, I wished." Sheri stood up and began walking towards the door. "Anyway, I think i'll be on my way now." Sheri stopped in front of Allen, looking up at him. "I'll text you soon."

"I know." Allen nodded. He leaned down to plant a kiss on Sheri's lips, causing her to shiver.

"Well, I better get a move on before I get second thoughts." Sheri said devilishly gliding a hand up and down his chiseled upper body, wondering if she could handle yet another round of hard nigger cock.

"Wouldn't mind if you did." the black man responded.

"Hmm, I bet." Sheri smirked. "Kiss me again." Allen obliged and this time their kiss was a little more involved, getting a bit hot and heavy. Sheri's hands caressed his body, loving how his abs and chest felt on her hands. After flicking their tongues at each other for what felt like a good minute, the pair separated. "There you go giving me second thoughts."

"Gonna stay now?"

"No." Sheri replied. "But you did make me reconsider there for a second." She backed off and headed for the door once again.

"Not gonna take that lingerie you brought over?" Allen wondered.

ThaDee
ThaDee
666 Followers