Her New Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
669 Followers

Sheri opened the door when she turned to him. "When i'm at home and I want to feel comfortable, I put on my PJs. Here, that's replaced by that." She winked at him. "See you soon." The older woman finally left, leaving Allen with a wide smirk.

Much later in the day, Shannon was at home, in her bathroom sitting on her toilet while she sobbed and tried her best from having a complete breakdown. She didn't want her husband to hear her. The woman wasn't taking the news very well.

Next to her, on the sink beside the toilet were two pregnancy tests. Both of which showed up as positive. There was no doubt whatsoever now: Shannon had been black bred. It was all because of carelessness. She put this on herself and she knew it. Shannon had been swallowed up by the current that was Lennox's aura. He had such a hold on her that she completely lost control of herself. She allowed all of this to happen. It was her fault and now she had to deal with the consequences.

The woman had no idea how this would effect her life now. She couldn't imagine this would have any sort of positive ramifications on her family. Julie might hate her forever, Shannon thought. She knew this would devastate Ryan. Things would fall apart here. It was killing her inside to think about this.

She also wondered how Lennox would take it. She knew he liked having a love affair with her, but that doesn't mean that he wanted her to bear his children. That's a different thing altogether. Would he be mad? Would he be the type of terrible man that would try and force her to have an abortion? Shannon had no idea what to expect. She did however know that Lennox would have to find out sooner rather than later. He was going to be a father.

Shannon's thoughts then went to how Ryan would take it. She knew he hated blacks, too, so not only was she going to look like a cheating whore to him, but also a cheating, nigger loving whore at that. There would most certainly be a divorce and she would get the boot. Would she have to move in with her parents? Shannon quietly sobbed some more at that thought. Would they even be accepting of her after getting into this mess? There was so much that was killing her to think about.

However, she did remember not that long ago that Lennox did offer her to stay at his place if she did end up separated from her husband. The problem was she still had no idea how Lennox would take the news. There was so much to think about that it was beginning to overwhelm her. "My god... what the hell did I do?" Shannon shook her head and wiped her tears. She stood up, wearing only a towel wrapped around her body as she was also getting ready to take a shower.

The red head stood in front of a mirror, noticing her blood shot eyes and puffy face. She looked like hell. She hated how she looked. Shannon dropped her towel, looking at her well built naked body. She would be losing that eventually, too. Her hands then traveled to her stomach, already seeing how it would expand. She had been pregnant before, so she knew what to expect. Just not in a situation like this.

There was a life growing in there again, and it was half black and did not belong to her husband. Life was taking a sharp left turn and Shannon wondered if she was even remotely prepared to handle any of this.

(Here is the long awaited update to my story. Your reviews and emails begging for it kept me into continuing this. If the interest is there, i'll keep going. Just let me know. Tell me what you liked or would like to see. Thanks again for reading.)

ThaDee
ThaDee
669 Followers