All Comments on 'Her New Neighbor Ch. 10'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

I know you weren't planning on sharing the girls but now that you have I hope you expand on it. I hope we get to read Sam and Julie's experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Now that the cats out of the bag with Julie & Sara, should have Sam and Jay invite some friends over the next day and really have them turned into bbc sluts. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Work

Liked the story. I know you posted saying you didn’t like that it ended up here but it was good. But let’s hope they don’t continue sharing. Go back to just Sara and Sam and Jayson and Julie. Good work. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Interesting chapter, moving quickly from scene to scene. Like the sharing, is all part of the evolution, who stays with who, who ends up being just a total slut and nothing more etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am curious ...

… about the next Sequel. Congratulations for this Story!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
ThaDee is BaCk.... with a vengeance

Hey. I criticized you for a weak chapter 9. I’m here to give you mad props on Ch 10. All the energy, sexual chemistry and sexual tension are there consistent with previous chapters. Can’t wait for 11. Waiting for the bomb drop. I’m guessing chapter 13 would be appropriate

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
Hey!

Thank you all for the feedback once again. Yeah, I never planned on having any of the women shared, but for whatever reason the writing started going off in that direction. I won’t take it too far though, and have these girls being passed around like a basketball. They love their men and their bbc’s but they’re not the typical sluts you see in every other story in this category that end up with multiple men. They shared between friends and that’s it.

Let me hear more feed back. Not sure when I’ll get time to write the next chapter.

Mave12Mave12about 5 years ago
Amazing

Can't wait for the next ones. Maybe get the girls to develop an impregnation fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Funlover

I think, in next chapter you should focus on oldies. More on Shannon and her stud, may be others two to watch them. I would say, prolong Shannon's husband episode now and have her watch Julie enjoying Jayson - thoroughly. Agree, both young girls should be within existing circle and have them impregnate multiple times in coming chapters.

ThaDeeThaDeeabout 5 years agoAuthor
*ATTENTION*

*ATTENTION*

I’m currently working on a side story to this series. Kinda writing it to inspire me some more. Then I’ll know what kind of place I’d want to go next. Don’t know when I’ll finish, but hopefully I’ll have enough time to work on the one shot spin off and post it soon.

CharlesasJarvisCharlesasJarvisabout 5 years ago
Ryan side stories

I hope you write about shannon's husband, but i hope not that kind of wimp husbands shit, i hope he would take care all of the black men and bitches in a very painfull consequences

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoalmost 5 years ago
finish

man i hope you add more to this soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Update

Is this ever going to be updated? Really disappointed that it’s been so long.

justhorny2justhorny2about 4 years ago
Great

Great characters and story, like that you didn't follow the sharing theme. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Yeh I enjoyed also. Classy Sharron. But what happened to Ryan? I hope he comes our trumps in the end.

8796Porno8796Pornoover 3 years ago
Please continue ...

this amazing and very good written story. Thank you for your effort! The story is one of my favorites ... Kind regards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please conntinue ...

this story also. Thank you! Pleasant holidays.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
680 Followers
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES