Her New Neighbor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers

"I need my woman to be honest. No playing games, I ain't with the bullshit." Allen laid down the law as serious as he could without being too overly aggressive.

Sheri seemed to get the hint. There was no need to play games with this man. "You're right, I won't play games with you." Sheri said as Allen kept her facing him. "I do think... that I have fallen in love with you. A black man... a beautiful black king." She felt good to finally get that off her chest, and she saw the satisfaction on Allen's face.

"Good to hear." He gave a sly smirk. "Because I love you too, my little white princess." The woman gave a warm smile before Allen released her and she bent back down to give her king a loving blowjob, sucking and kissing all around the shaft. She pulled down on his skin, exposing that purple colored head to lick all around the crown. She kissed and sucked on the head, going at a snail's pace. "Ahhh... shit." Allen's body trembled as Sheri gave him the most passion filled head she has given up to this point.

The older woman used both hands to steadily stroke, while her mouth made out with his cock head. She really wanted him to feel good, putting all of her feeling into this blowjob. Between the warm water surrounding them and Sheri's mouth, Allen was in heaven. Sheri was so into it, never giving head with this much emotion before. "Damn girl, you love this black dick."

"MmmHmm..." she nodded with his cock in her mouth. Allen grunted in pleasure as he reached down to fondle Sheri's tight little ass that was submerged under the water. She wiggled it for him as gripped and spread it, the thong of the bathing suit directly in between the two small cheeks. She loved the way his massive paw handled her butt. He pushed it aside to circle a finger around her pussy. He felt her body vibrate at his touch, hearing a whimper escape her. He moved his fingers around the aching lips and ove her clit. "Ohhhh... damn..." Sheri's lust grew from the work of his fingers. Allen had her pussy craving him, and then Allen slipped a finger in, sliding it in and out of her pink walls. *Pop!* The dick came out of her mouth as she groaned. "Oh, fuck Allen!" she looked up at him with a plaintive look, though she was far from upset. She continued sucking the man while keeping her face up to him.

They produced a striking visual together. The two on their feet with Sheri bent over, worshiping Allen's black cock while Allen stood tall over her with his thick dark finger plunging deep into her tiny pink gash. Sheri was growing louder even with a cock in her mouth. All while standing in the middle of a small pool.

She was pleading with him to pick things up and Allen could tell she need more than just his finger. He decided to give his bitch what she wanted.

He removed his finger and guided her to the edge of the tub where Sheri placed her hands. "Mmmm..." She looked over her shoulder at him with a devious smile. Allen slapped her ass as he approached her. "Ahh! Ooohh... You have that look in your eye, my king." Sheri teased him with a new pet name.

"Yeah, you know what that means, right?" Allen said while spreading her ass, keeping the thong of her one piece pushed to the side.

She nodded with a wink. "It means you need my pussy."

"Good girl." Allen finally kicked away his speedo which floated to the top. He leaned in with his erect pole, and started pushing it in deeply, his cock disappearing into the jumping liquid and into Sheri's pussy.

"Ah! God! Shit... I miss that feeling... ohhhh..." Sheri whipped her head up, arching her back as her lover went deeper inside. Both of his hands had her spread wide open for him as he humped forward, sawing in and out of her at a measured pace. "Yes, baby... stretch me... fuck! That feels so good..." Her pussy clamped tightly around Allen's black python. No matter how many times Sheri has taken that huge cock of his, she still feels herself get split right open like it's the first time again.

"That feel good baby? You like that king dick?" Allen gave her strokes, moving his hips into it.

"Oh yes! I love that black king dick! Uhhh... so fucking good..." Sheri's breathing started to pick up with every pump. She looked behind her to see the large black king switch from measured to slow, getting her pussy warmed up. Her toes were curled from the jolts of pleasure that came from his cock. "Yeah... yeah... give me all of that dick my love..."

Allen lowered himself, adjusting so that he could slip his tongue in Sheri's mouth, fucking the tiny cougar as he made out with her. He lifted a leg to keep his foot on the edge of the tub, not that far from where Sheri kept her hands. They flicked their tongues, moaning at each other.

Eventually Allen let up from kissing her. "I'm gonna break that back, bitch." Allen warned, getting ready to do what he originally wanted to do.

"Go ahead... do your worst..." Sheri taunted, wanting him to go hard on her. He dug his foot more into the edge and began plowing like crazy, kicking it into high gear. "OH YES!! THAT'S RIGHT BABY, UGHHHHH!" Sheri cried out, eyes closed and facing to the ceiling.

Were they on any other surface, there would be sounds of flesh hitting flesh, but instead we had water splash around them as Allen continued his attack, driving his woman insane with fast, hard and long black cock strokes. He was digging so deeply in her and with such force, Allen thought he might even send the tiny woman over the edge with how powerful his pumps were. Sheri cried out so loudly, Allen guessed that the two lovers up top probably knew they were getting down.

"B-BABY!! OH MY GOD!! OH FUCK!! OH G-GOD!!" These cries and variations of it echoed through out the room and into the halls and probably the upper deck. It was the sweet sound of a woman getting her back blown out by a man with a strong dick game.

Allen's relentless assault continued until he broke through and devolved Sheri into a quivering, orgasmic mess. She could barely speak or get a groan out, simply sobbing as she rode the wave of her climax. Allen held her up as he saw her legs give. He lifted her up bridal style, seeing her breathe hard and trying to keep awake after exploding in ecstasy. Allen smirked, kissed her lips and carried her out of the hot tub.

He lowered himself and laid the woman on the floor, on her back, in a weakened state. She tried to come to her senses but before that, Allen positioned himself on his side and lifted Sheri's leg up as he inserted himself inside again. "Ahhh... ohhh..." Sheri could feel every inch slowly fill her over and over. She was on cloud nine, taking black cock as she still recovered from her orgasm. It felt so good to her, like her whole body had become sensitive to his touch. Allen wanted her to get all of the cock, keeping her leg hooked up to get the right angle.

Allen saw as Sheri's eyes were going crazy, rolling into her head. Allen smirked, always turned on by her post-orgasm reactions. He took her head and faced her to him. Sheri tried to keep her focus on him while also feeling his cock slip in and out of her in a slow teasing pace. They looked at each other with affection as Sheri took some sharp breaths. Allen grunted as he saw the cock drunk look on her face. He smiled at her and pulled her in to place a kiss on her forehead, his lips lingering for a short while. Sheri sighed and nuzzled at the base of his neck while riding some cock induced twitching.

"Ohh fuck... This f-feels so wonderful A-Allen..." Sheri spoke into the skin of his throat. "I fucking love you, my king." said the woman, with clear affection in her voice.

Allen held her face close to him, continuing to slip in and out of her soaking, pink slit. "Mmmm... right back at you princess." Sheri pulled her head up and locked lips with him again, both holding the other tight and close. The two wet bodies on the floor shared in a sexy, lust filled, but incredibly passionate and romantic sex session. They stayed in this position for a while, deeply invested in each other.

The couple had no idea that the other couple occupying this yacht were watching them from the door left open the entire time. Lennox and Shannon had gotten a little hot and heavy themselves earlier but decided to leave the sex for later. They wanted to hang in the hot tub as well, but they arrived halfway through Allen and Sheri's latest sexual episode.

Shannon was slightly surprised at how emotional Sheri could be. She certainly never showed this around her husband. But he also knew how well she and Allen had gotten along, so it also made sense to her. Shannon felt Lennox pull her back by her hip. "We gonna have to wait and let them finish doing they thing, you dig." Lennox chuckled as he slowly moved the both of them away. Shannon smiled and nodded, the pair choosing instead to head back up and enjoy the sun some more.

As the day went on, the couples hung out and enjoyed the atmosphere. They had music playing, made food and had drinks with the occasional blunt passed around. Shannon obviously didn't partake in those last two vices. Towards the end, the two sat on beach chairs watching the sunset from the top deck. Lennox laid back, stretching himself out as Shannon sat closely beside him on her own chair as the two were connected by held hands. The pairs were both lost in their own worlds.

Allen and Sheri shared a chair, with the older woman curled up to his side while keeping her head propped up with her hand, looking like a small child compared to her large lover. "Think i'm going to do something with my hair. It's getting long and i'm bored with it." Sheri lazily flipped her hair. "What do you think?"

"You look good as you are, but I know how women get when they get bored with their hair." Allen said, he was always a fan of her short pixie cut, though it was growing quite a bit. "What're you thinking of doing?"

"Hmm, been thinking of maybe going blonde." Sheri mused.

"Gonna go blonde, huh? I mean, you good right now, but do you." Allen smiled, wondering how his girl would look blonde.

"Yeah, thinking I might wanna go a little trendy too." Sheri added. "Like have my sides shaved down and have the rest of my hair parted to the side. I want a bold new look, though it might be difficult at my age. Don't want to look too silly."

"Well that's definitely on some new shit for you, but you gonna look good regardless, your fine ass barely looking old." Allen assured her with a grip on her ass.

"Thank you, lover." Sheri winked at him. "I'll have to make an appointment with Stacy." Sheri said referencing her hair stylist.

"Whatever you wanna do, princess." They both took a drink of their wine glasses they had in their free hands.

"Mmmm, yes well, I figured I'd run that past you before I do it." The two continued to chat away.

Shannon relaxed as she watched the sun go down. She looked over and saw Lennox smiling at her, to which she returned one of her own. The woman really felt connected to this man. She loved being with him, and right now the red head was at peace. Shannon closed her eyes and drifted off, enjoying the atmosphere and and getting some rest. Everything felt perfect.

And little did she know, she would have to confront her biggest issue soon enough.

Night came as the weekend began, and a foursome of young adults entered a home. Specifically, the home of Shannon and Ryan O'Reilly. "Are you sure it's okay to be here?" Sara asked Julie.

"Yeah, I spoke to my mom, she's gonna hang out with a friend all weekend while my dad is away." Julie explained, mentioning what her mother told her.

"All I need to hear, for real." Jayson chuckled, bringing in a bag of booze that they bought before arriving.

"All right, whatever you say, Jules." Sara sighed as an arm hooked around her shoulder.

"You gonna drink with me tonight, sexy?" Samuel asked, lowering his head to kiss his girl on the cheek. Sara blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Probably." she responded.

"Yeah you better, I copped that Bacardi bottle you like for that ass. We getting lit." Samuel went to go follow Jayson to the kitchen where he was placing some bottles in the freezer. Sara chuckled and then followed Julie upstairs to her room.

Julie was changing, getting out of her romper and throwing on a tank top and leaving her bottoms on, which were just a blue lace thong. "Need anything to change into, Sara?" she offered to her friend.

"No, I'm fine, thanks." Sara crossed her arms. "Umm, no pants or shorts or anything down there?" the Asian asked.

"Hmm? Oh! Nah, i'll just be in my undies tonight." Julie shrugged.

"Uh, my man is here." Sara reminded her.

"Uh, remember that we all had sex together already? Being seen in a thong is no big deal at this point." Julie reasoned.

"True..." Sara said, wondering if Sam would be looking more towards her direction and what Jayson might think of that. This also recalled her memory of that night in the hotel, and the look that Jayson and her shared. It made Sara shiver and brought up a small sense of guilt. That look Jayson gave her flared her up and brought heat to her cheeks. Sara shook her head trying to shake it off, knowing there was no way anything like that could happen. At least, she tried to tell herself. Sara did what she could to put that in the back of her head.

"So, you're just gonna stay like that?" Julie asked as she was going through things in her closet. "I know you're not going to bed like that later." Julie snickered.

The Asian was about to speak but then she thought about it and figured what the hell, they had been more than undressed together before and maybe she could keep Sam from having wandering eyes if she matched Julie's lewdness. "Oh, whatever." Sara conceded. She undid her thigh high heeled boots and started to pull off her tight denim shorts, leaving her in a white low cut shirt and black g-string.

Below the boys were sipping their drinks in the O'Reilly home kitchen. "Yo, how you feel about this?" Jayson began, looking at his friend.

"Bout what?" Sam said, closing the fridge with a bottle in his hand.

"So, I dont want you getting all heated and shit but..." Jay smiled. "How you feel if I crack ya girl's shit tonight and you do the same to Julie?"

"Nigga what?" Sam gave his man an incredulous look as he stopped dead in his tracks. "Yo you already fucked up?"

Jayson laughed. "Nah nigga, i'm good. Just wanted to run that through you. I'm for real. I'm giving you the go ahead."

"Yo Jay, you out your goddamn mind. Stop playing with me." Sam shook his head and drank some more out of the bottle.

"It's no joke." Jayson reiterated. "Just wanna try some new shit."

"Yeah you trying to try my bitch." Sam snickered.

"True, but I know you feeling Julie too, I ain't mad at that. I'll let you slide up in there. We all know who's girl is who's at the end of the day."

"Hmm, I don't know nigga..." Sam looked doubtful, but he would be lying if he said he didn't think Julie looked good, or that he wouldn't mind fucking that pussy.

Jayson sipped on his E&J pint. "Let's see where it goes. We chilling tonight, we all gonna get drunk and you gonna realize how much you wanna fuck Julie's pussy."

Sam started nodding as he was hearing Jay out, thinking it over in his head. "I ain't gonna lie. Your bitch bad." Sam said thinking about the white girl.

"Your girl, too." Jayson responded. "Never fucked Asian before."

"Never really fucked a snow bunny before either." Sam said as the thought popped into his head.

"See, we just helping each other experience new things." Jay smiled.

"I feel.." Sam pondered it some more. "Let's get lit and see how shit goes down, okay?"

"No doubt." Jay nodded, drinking more of his brandy.

"You boys starting without us?" came the feminine voice. The two young men looked over and grinned once they saw their girls walk in with just tops, thongs and socks. The young women approached the boys, returning the grins.

"Really couldn't wait could you." Sara looked up at Sam with fake disappointment as Sam grabbed her by the hip to pull her beside him.

"Nah, and from what I can tell, y'all can't either." Sam joked.

"Stop, we just wanted to get comfortable." the young Asian said.

"That's right!" Julie smiled up and Jayson, hugging him.

"And you feel comfortable?" Jayson kissed Julie, gliding his black paw over her ass.

"Yup!" Julie giggled. Jayson put his pint on the table and easily lifted Julie up and sat her on the edge. They kissed and smiled like the young couple they are as Sara walked over to grab some soda from the fridge.

"Gonna need this to chase that liquor." Sara chuckled, grabbing the bottle from Sam to prepare herself a drink.

"Hell yeah, yo little ass need a chaser bad." Sam teased.

"Shut up." Sara rolled her eyes.

Sam then looked over to the small scene the other couple was making. He witnessed Jay playing around with Julie's tight pale ass, spreading it and sliding fingers up and down her crack. Julie laughed and playfully told him to stop. Sam really noticed how fine her white ass looked, and how he would love to get up in there. Jayson pulled Julie into a hug and then stared at Sam as he noticed him watching them. Jayson gave him a knowing look, motioning his eyes down to Julie's ass for him to see.

'You can have this tonight' is what Jayson's eyes were telling Sam, and the more he looked, the more he started thinking Jay's way.

The pairs entered the living room and Jay went over with Julie to help turn on some music and the TV. The foursome chilled and partied at the house well into the night, drinking and relaxing, knowing that they all wouldn't be bothered. The crew had ordered food to keep them from getting too wasted, but that didn't stop them from getting drunk and slightly functional. They laughed, danced to the music, explored the house a bit with the boys who had never been there before. They played drinking games and all types of other activities.

They all ended up on the large couch, calming down a bit to recover. The house got a bit hot which had the boys removing their shirts and keeping on their shorts and sneakers. They young women sat on their lover's laps, aware but also drunk.

"I'm chilling..." an inebriated Samuel commented. Sara nodded, feeling the same way. She drank some more before putting her bottle down.

"Same." Jay nodded

"I think we gonna head to the room. Mad tired." Sam said getting up with Sara.

"Yeah, we bout to do the same." The other couple said. They watched as they moved away, Sam and Sara sleeping in Ryan and Shannon's room while Julie and Jayson would stay in Julie's. As they walked away Jayson kept his eyes on Sara's fine brown ass jiggling as she stumbled her way up the stairs with Sam. He wanted it. As they were heading out of the room, Sara looked back and noticed Jay looking at her. Jayson held Julie's head to his chest and gave Sara a drunken and lust filled look. Sara's face flamed up and stared back at Jayson, appreciating his nice upper body. The girl looked away and went to catch up with Sam, wanting to break the look and the conflicting feelings.

Time went on and everyone was upstairs in the rooms. They were sleeping, feeling tired from the booze and partying. The couples laid in peace. Eventually, Sam got up to go piss. He headed for the bathroom, completely in the nude. As he was about to open the door, it opened and out came Jayson who was equally undressed.

"Gotta piss?" Jay chuckled, still tipsy but not as much as before from the time that passed.

"Yeah nigga." The two young men passed each other by with their long swinging black dicks in motion. Before Sam was about to close the door, Jayson stopped him.

"Yo, i'm heading to your room. You can chill in mine." he smiled. Sam thought about it for a second before realizing what he was getting at.

ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers