Her New Neighbor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers

"Oh, word nigga?" Sam had a surprised look on his face. "This how you wanna do it?"

"I'm down if you are. She your bitch." Jayson replied, leaving the choice up to him. "Julie sleeping, but I can tell she gonna get up for a little and gonna want some dick." he added. Sam was thinking about getting up in Julie's white pussy and his cock started to stiffen up. Sam decided to think with his dick.

"Fuck it, i'm going in." Sam chuckled and started to head towards Julie's room. Jayson laughed and went to go piss.

Sara was curled up into the sheets and was in and out of sleep. She heard the door open and woke her up, though still very delirious. She didn't turn to see who entered as she figured it was obviously Sam. Sara kept her eyes closed and felt 'Sam' lay beside her. Sara felt him wrap an arm around her and she shifted in bed a little. "Hmmm... what..." She said in a tired and delirious tone. She felt him get closer and more touchy, gliding his hands up and under her shirt, fondling her breasts. "Sam stop... sleepy..." she responded to his actions in a mixture of tired and tipsy. "Mmmm... asshole..." Sara tried again, this time feeling his fingers play with her nipples. "Ahhh... what the hell..." He began groping her and taking her breasts in eager handfuls. Sara was biting her lip, eyes remained closed as her body started to react positively to his actions. She felt another hand dig deeper and go under her thong to play and tease her pussy and clit. "Shit!" Sara exclaimed. Her body felt excited and she began trembling. Her legs started shifting around which led to her pussy lips getting moist by the second. "Ohhh what the fuck... mmmm..." the young woman moaned.

Her breathing became more audible and harsher as he slipped some fingers in, sliding them in and out of her. They stretched her out a bit, getting her ready for what was to come. Her body jolted and toes curled. His fingers kept fucking her until he stopped to lift his hand and slip the wet fingers in her mouth. Sara cleaned the fingers off, tasting her own fluids. She sucked them like she were giving head. The Asian liked tasting herself off of his long fingers. "Baby..." she whispered, feeling his erection touching her ass.

She wiggled her hips, teasing his cock as her ass played with his tip. She heard him suck in some air as she toyed with him which caused her to smile. Jayson decided to do some teasing of his own by rubbing his cock head around her sopping and aching cunt.

The girl of Cambodian decent shuddered feeling the crown of his manhood toy with her. She wanted to feel more and Jayson could sense it by the way she shuffled on her side. Jayson reached down and pulled on her thong, he lowered it and Sara helped by kicking it off, still having no clue that Sam wasn't Sam. From there, they both gyrated on each other, Jayson's cock moving like a saw on her wet sex. The girl's arousal grew at the feeling of his long cock, her pussy leaving a snail trail on it.

Jayson reached up to keep her face on it's side as he began sucking on her neck, his other hand toying with her breasts. Sara panted and whined, feeling almost an overload of pleasure. "Ahhh..." she let out. Sara was loving how much of a step up 'Sam's' foreplay felt.

Time went on and they were still building on their pleasure. At that point there was some noises they began to hear. Sara was so into what she was doing that she barely paid attention. Then she began to feel his cock slowly start to insert itself into her pussy, stretching it a bit as it made progress into her. Then the noises started again and Sara could hear it some more. It sounded like a voice, a girl's voice. It sounded like yelping and crying out. Sara knew Julie was close by and figured she and Jayson were engaging in something similar. Again, she ignored it and started to grunt as more cock entered her. The dick started to pump in her a bit. "Ah, god..." Sara moaned.

As the pumping started to pick up, Sara once again heard the voices. This time she heard it a little more clearer as it turned to yelling. She heard Julie loudly proclaim her lover's name. Except it wasn't a name she expected to hear.

"AHHH OHHH... UGHHH... S-SAMMM!! OH GOD SAMMM!!"

At first Sara thought she didn't just hear that, but the yelling continued and it was clear what she said. Sara was hearing Julie call out her boyfriend's name.

That's when Sara finally looked behind her and made out Jayson's face through the dark of the room. It helped that he clearly didn't have Sam's hair and his cock actually felt differently inside her. "W-What the fuck? Get off m-" Sara was cut off as Jayson held her tightly into him and started to pick up the pace, fucking her on his side, pushing in and out. Sara tried to struggle and move away from Jayson but it was hard to do anything when his cock was reaching so deep and pounding her out.

"What... t-the hell... ughhhh." Sara groaned. She couldn't believe that Jayson was fucking her. His cock was hitting deep, maybe even a little more than Sam, though she knew that Sam was thicker and she could feel the difference. Both of them had great dick, though. Jayson moved his hands to her hips and held her while he filled her hole.

"Damn... this pussy good... ah shit... even though this nigga stretched you out this pussy still got room for me." Jayson commented.

"Ohhh... Ahhhh... g-god... w-why are you... Ahhh..." Sara tried to speak but Jayson's black cock was making her feel so good. She felt like she was getting drunk all over again. A cock induced inebriation. Jayson enjoyed the glazed over look on Sara's pretty, asian face. The young man loved fucking this Asian twat. It was very alien to him. He felt an Asian looked just as good taking black dick as any white girl. Jayson gave her ass a good slap. "AHHH!!" Sara loudly exclaimed, feeling the unexpected strike.

"You got a fat booty, shit feel good on my hands." Jayson noted, keeping his hands on her ass, spreading it open as he fucked the pussy. Jayson wanted to use his time with the Asian to enjoy her body, drowning them both in their lust. His cock was coated with her secretions, her womanly fluids painted his cock white as she gushed with every jab to her insides.

"So deep... fuck, you asshole... that dick is fucking huge." Sara tried chastising him while the fucked, but she couldn't deny how into it she was getting. She put her feelings to the side about how she was in the middle of sex with her friend's man, but the same thing was happening in the house with the other two, so they all had explaining to do. Sara allowed herself to love getting pounded by the more handsome black guy, not like her body wasn't secretly craving Jayson's attention anyway.

"That black dick feel good?" Jayson asked while his cock was sloshing around in her womanly crevice.

"Mmmm... yeah baby... so fucking good." Sara whined as her pussy got drilled. Jayson knew how to fuck and they stayed in that position for a little while before Jayson pulled out and had her in doggy style.

"Bout to give you them back shots." Another smack of her ass echoed through out the room. Sara jumped and squealed at the strike. Jayson had her arched over and held his cock at the entrance of her cunt, pushing it back in as Sara whipped her head back.

"Ooooohhhhh fuck... that dick digs so deep... fuck Jayson!" Jayson went to work on her, destroying her pussy from the animal inspired position. "AHHH FUCK!! OH GOD!! SO BIG!! SO DEEP!!" Sara gasped and groaned. Her grunts grew loud and she was sensitive enough to draw an orgasm that was building within her.

"You like how I fuck this pussy? You like how this new nigga hit it?" Jayson bit his lip and kept stabbing at her depths.

"Y-YES JAYSON!! KEEP FUCKING THIS ASIAN P-PUSSY!!" Sara cried out. "Ohhhhh f-fuck... about... t-to... c-cummm..." And as she said it, her body melted and became a trembling mess of female. Her gook eyes rolled and her legs shook and kicked. She slumped over forward off of Jayson's dick and tried to ride out the contractions. Jayson smirked, liking how his dick got the job done and how there was more where that came from.

After giving Sara some time, Jayson pulled her up and held her from behind with an arm around her shoulders. Sara breathed heavily and looked up behind her to see Jayson's handsome, smiling face. "W-why... did you do this?" Sara meekly asked.

"Because I was feeling you, and I know you was feeling me. Nothing too complicated, boo." Jayson simply explained.

Sara had to agree with him. She was feeling him. "But... what are we gonna do about everything else?" the Asian asked, bringing up the other couple.

"I don't know." Jayson shrugged. "We're gonna have to figure that out later. All I know is we fucking tonight." Sara nodded and Jayson leaned his head down to kiss her, the two passionately making out. They both wondered how this would change the dynamic of their relationships, but they would figure that out later. Right now they all wanted to get lost in each other's bodies.

ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers