All Comments on 'Her New Toy Ch. 03'

by DapperestDan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ValerysValerysover 11 years ago

Fantastic continuation to the story, I can't wait to see where you take this if you keep going

WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007over 11 years ago
WhiteDevil007

Another new Chapter, Thank you DapperestDan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is getting hotter and hotter. An average girl growing a cock, able to change the size at will, and can cum gallons all day without stopping. I can't wait to hear more of her pussy stuffing or self-sucking adventures. Would love to see how much she can inflate a condom or how far down her own throat she can stuff her own dick. Better yet, she can shove her cock back around into her pussy and fuck herself!

Seeing as her condition may be caused by that lab trial, maybe she'll discover that other parts of her body can be manipulated for fucking, like maybe a little swelling of the breasts or a longer tongue?

Oh, and that "other cell" the doctor discovered in Emma's cum? I wonder if prolonged exposure or copious consumption of it would cause others around her to - well - get their own toys also ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

I love the whole series. It gets me cumming at least twice. Hope to read more.

DarkSoul_DragonDarkSoul_Dragonover 11 years ago
keep going

you could have some real fun with this story to add atleast 3-5 more chapters I hope you continue

LeftHandSuzukiLeftHandSuzukiover 11 years ago
Dont stop now!

Hope this story continues, its a great start to a sexy series! Can't wait for her friends to join in on what her roommate and doctor have already experienced. Her condition better be contagious; more futas equals more fun!

iforinsipidiforinsipidover 11 years ago
Damn!

This was extremely enjoyable and very well written but I would have liked it more if the sex was a bit more descriptive, prolonged, especially the deepthroating. In any case, I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it and hope you add a straight guy to the mix.

I hope you turn a straight guy into her slave for her new cock and wishing to be fucked by her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't go dark on us!

DapperestDan, do you have any plans or status updates on upcoming chapters? Or do you maybe have a blog/tumblr to follow?

DapperestDanDapperestDanabout 11 years agoAuthor

I don't have a tumblr. But the next chapter is almost done. Work has been busy, but I should have it posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was pretty hot. Are you going to continue?

Rollie88Rollie883 months ago

This story has 8 more parts.

To any potential authors reading this and looking for ideas, it is a good idea for a futa to have physical developments necessary enable futanari stamina, developments related to stamina and strength. Not superhuman levels of strength and stamina, just what would be necessary for a body and mind to keep up with a futa's cock and balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous