Her Night in the City

Story Info
Her beautiful night in the city changes with a thud.
2k words
4.33
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's walked around town, taking in the sights of the city... fine museums, galleries, food. She's had a wonderful day. She sits outside a bar and watches the evening go by, with a crisp white wine in her hand and the gentle jazz notes of the house band flowing from inside. She sits cross-legged, her ankles crossed on top of her boots. Legs feeling the breath of city breeze caressing them through her skinny jeans as she sips her wine watching the last glimpses of the autumn sun.

She makes her way through the streets, turning the collar of her coat up as passes through the city streets on her way back to the hotel. She sees two men smile and check her out. She frowns at them, but walks on and catches a glimpse of herself in a shop window and she knows what they've seen. Her legs look strong and shapely in her jeans, and her red coat hugging her curves, her hair just so. She smiles. She walks up the steps to her hotel and smiles at the porter, who smiles back, and tries not to look as she walks on in. Up into the elevator and she puts her hands on the rails behind her before leaning back. She relaxes and opens her legs wider. She's not quite settled for the night and she's not sure why.

She gets into her room and closes the door. The dim lights are turned on as she hangs up her jacket and takes her top yellow top off, discarding it on the floor. She walks around in her boots, jeans and bra and makes herself a drink before relaxing into the comfy armchair. Her hand on her body and she's loving the feel of her soft smooth skin. She runs her hands down her leg over her jeans and smiles again, returning it up the inside of her leg and just brushes past her groin as she sips on her drink. Undoing the top button of her jeans she wonders if she can get herself to relax. She thinks of how wonderful it would be to have sex in Paris. The culture, the romance of it all. She touches herself and fantasises about it. Of getting into bed and having a strong stranger fill her with pleasure. Unbuttoning the top of her jeans she slides her hand inside, stroking her clit through her underwear. She puts her glass down and squirms her jeans down off her ass. Playing with her breasts and sliding a finger into herself. She can't take it. She stops and kicks off her boots and her jeans, taking her glass and her emptying bottle to the bedside table and then jumps under the sheets of the big king size bed, resting against the headboard. Hands back in place and her knees bent, and a second finger in her getting swallowed by her hungry pussy. Squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipples she fingers herself faster and starts to moan.

---

He's awoken in the middle of the night. A gentle thudding on the wall the other side of his head. He listens, sitting upright as the bedsheet slides down his naked torso. He's not sure what he's hearing, but it sounds like muffled cries. Or moans? There's a hard thud on the wall then it all stops. Nothing. He slides back underneath and puts his head back on the pillow.

---

That was a loud thud. She got carried away and she stops playing with herself. Did anyone hear? Silent and still she waits. Nothing. Not long, she continues. She finishes the bottle and then takes the head down between her legs. The cold glass on her pussy, her fingers won't go in deep enough to satisfy her tonight. She moans into her pillow as it enters her and then turns back with another moan as she toys it in and out of her.

---

There! Definitely a noise. A moan. Someone having sex. He slips out of his bed as the sheets slide off him and walks over to the interlocked door. He presses his ear against it and he can hear on the other side. Moans next door. She's having fun. He can't hear anyone else. He starts to stroke his erect cock as he stands naked pressed against the door. He can hear her moaning sweetly and the bed thudding gently again. He's stroking his cock with a hand on the door and he listens to her. He's so taken in by her sounds and his sensations he loses concentration and bumps against the door, and the metal lock rattles. He froze.

---

She stopped immediately and sat up looking at the door. Was someone trying to come in? Had someone been listening? She took out the bottle and threw on her gown. She walked over to the door. And pressed her ear against it.

---

He'd heard the floor creak as she stepped over to the door. What could he do? She must have heard him. He WANTED her to hear him. He was standing next to the door, cock in hand. Jump back into bed? Open the door and reveal himself? He was so turned on by hearing her. He leaned back against the wall and stroked himself. Letting out a deliberate moan. His elbow knocking against the wall.

---

Whoever it was must have heard her. They must have heard her moans. And then what?

She heard his deep gruff moan from the other side and a rhythmic knocking. Yes, someone definitely pleasuring himself. She put her back on herself and teased herself, moaning on purpose as she rubbed her clit. She turned to the door, thudded one hand flat on it and moaned "oh fuck" into the door. She undid the latch on her door and opened it to see the other door. She wanted to know. He must be better than her bottle. She knocked on the door and retreated to her bed.

---

He heard the latch on the other side release and the door creak open. Then three gentle knocks. He wanted to. Wanted to know what she looked like. Stroking himself with the arousal of the situation with which he found himself. She'd opened the door. Surely an invitation. He spun the lock on his door and opened it. A dim light came through. He cautiously stepped in and looked around.

---

The dim light bounced off his body. Tall, with a great shape, muscular thighs to his tight ass, and a throbbing, swinging erection between his legs. She opened up the cover to the bed and showed herself to him. White laced bra and underwear over high over her hips. "Come to me". He stepped in and climbed into bed, laying down facing her and put his hand straight into her groin as his mouth met her lips. Already wet, he ran his fingers down her labia, glancing the tip of his index finger on her entrance then stroking back up to her clit.

She reached down to feel his goods for herself. She followed his abs and down to his protrusion. The smooth skin of a man keeping up standards, her hands moving round and feeling the handful of his balls. She muttered inaudibly, grinning through their kiss as he pleased her with his touch and the size of the package in her hands. Her overhand grip went to the base of his cock and she followed it all the way up to the tip and his reciprocating precum at the end. Certainly acceptable!

She pointed his tip between her legs and he got the hint. He got on top and opened her legs with his body. Moving her underwear aside, he positioned his hips and his tip at her entrance without the use of his hands. He gyrated his hips to press at her entrance and looked straight in to her eyes. She reached between her legs and pulled his cock towards her, entering her, feeling her entrance widening as his girth edged in. She reached for his hips and pulled him. With her encouragement he slid his dick in fully, watching it disappear into her and a mutual passionate groan filled the air.

He picked up his pace as she got used to his size, penetrating her deeply as her passion rose. His intensity grew and his cock filled more, she felt every ridge and curve of his throbbing member in her, and pulled him in more as they fucked. One hand on his ass, digging her nails into the magnificent flesh and the other on the back of his head gripping his hair, pulling him down to her chest. Suggestion or opportunity, he extended his tongue and reached for her nipple through the lace. Circling it in his mouth as she ground her pleasure on his length. She threw her head to one side and rakes his chest with her nails. He lifted up as she scratched her red nails down him, returning the favour as he put a hand on her chest, pinning her down as the other slipped to her groin and curled on her clit as he pushed his cock into her over and over again. Her moans, his groans. She wanted him more, deeply, passionately. She planted her feet on the bed, and slid right off him. He couldn't resist her scent and put his head down to lick her once with one long length of his outstretched tongue. Getting on to his knees and putting his hands on the small of her back, the looked at the shadows over her body from the low lamp, he could see sweat starting to bead on her stomach. Supporting her weight, he took great pleasure in slowly and repeatedly taking his full length out of her, paused, then pushed his way back in to it. "Yessssss" she hissed through her gritted teeth, "go slower". She put her hand down gripping his shaft as he withdrew again, slowing him right down. Her pussy contracted with each egress and stretched again with the returning ridges of his girth. She was teasing herself, using his slow cock but gyrating wildly on it every time it came in and out.

He slid his hands down to her ass and squeezed, scooping her knees and dropped her ass onto the bed. She reached for her feet and pulled them back, rolling her ass up. He leaned over her and thrust himself back in to her soaking wetness. She let go of her knees and started grabbing her breasts as he filled her hole repeatedly. She reached one hand down to rub her clit while she uncupped one breast for its lace prison. He reached to clamped his mouth on her nipple immediately and started sucking hard, pulling the other cup down. "Ooooooohhhhhhh".

He moaned on to her nipple, vibrating through it and he heard the tremble in her moan. Switching to the other breast he lapped and licked at her nipple as she convulsed and contracted under him. She gyrated faster, slipping her hand from her clit and taking her juice with it, she grabbed behind his balls and her thumb stroking her cock between it and his abs, jerking him into her faster. Lifting his hips he pumped harder, responding to her touch, a deep growl with her strokes.

Their pace quickening as their expectations grew as the released themselves to pleasure and climaxing, her orgasm bolting through her body, spurring him on to meet her.

---

They lay beside each other as their hearts and breaths settled back down. He turned and watched the light over her body, the shadow on each well-defined ridge of her body, breasts and neck. She covered herself with the sheet with a giggle and rolled over to look at his face. Seeing him smile and cute dimples she fluttered once more.

"Hi, I'm Will"

"Jane. Drink?"