Helen

Story Info
A Milf solicitor and her assistant get it on in the office.
1.6k words
4.46
4.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmKay2203
EmKay2203
17 Followers

HELEN

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE UP TO HELEN?" My subconscious shouted at me.

It was 6.30 on a Friday afternoon and here was I, a 45-year-old happily married mother of 18-year-old twin girls and a staid and well-respected solicitor, lying flat on my back on my desk with my skirt rucked up round my waist and the gusset of my panties pulled to one side. My legs were about as far apart as I could get them and I could just see over the mound of my tits the tousled head of my assistant, who was at least 20 years younger than me. He had two fingers pushing in and out of my cunt and he was sucking and licking my pussy lips and clit with relish. How did we get to this point?

Well about 20 minutes earlier Mark had come into my office where I was working on a case file. He stood there in all his glorious 6' 1" height built like a whippet, with blond hair and blue eyes. Unfortunately, from my point of view, he was only 23 years old although he had only been my assistant for nearly a year.

"It's Friday evening at gone 6 o'clock when all good solicitors should be in the wine bar drinking wine and enjoying themselves." He said as he reached across the desk, plucked the pen from my grasp and placed it on the folder in front of me, closed the folder and moved it aside.

I started to remonstrate at which point he moved round the desk and was standing behind me when he said "Don't get so uptight Helen." Then he placed his hands, one on each of my shoulders and started to knead them quite strongly but quite gently as well. This felt so good that I couldn't (didn't want to) stop him and I could feel the tensions of the day being gently massaged out of my shoulders. His hands then massaged the top of my back and a little further down and then back up to my shoulders. Next, he massaged the backs of my arms and back to my shoulders then the outsides of my arms and back to my shoulders and finally, so I thought, the front of my arms during which he very lightly brushed the sides of my breasts. I put this down to what he was doing and although it felt nice, I ignored it. However, after he had massaged back to my shoulders, he started to massage my front during which, momentarily, he touched and squeezed my breasts. Again, I put this down to what he was doing and resolved that if it happened again I would tell him to stop, after all what he was doing was making me feel very relaxed, not to mention randy.

He then started all over again but this time when he got round to massaging my front, he ended up fully cupping my tits and squeezing them gently and fanning my quickly hardening nipples with his thumbs. It felt so good. However, I steeled myself and said "Mark. Stop doing that now." but then my lust and my big fucking mouth took over and my hands reached up to cover and press his hands onto my big quivering tits and I continued "and I promise you that you will not be working here on Monday."

After a few minutes of him caressing and squeezing my tits with my hands over his so that he couldn't stop, I stood up and kicking the chair away I turned round to face him. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him passionately on the lips.

Leaning the bottom half of my body into his I could feel the start of what felt like a lovely big erection developing. He started to knead the cheeks of my bum and at the same time was pulling my skirt up so that he was now caressing the panty-clad cheeks of my arse. He lifted me onto the edge of the desk and somewhat deftly managed to pull the gusset of my panties aside and pushed me backwards and dropped to his knees and that's how we got to this point.

He was slowly licking all the way up my perineum from my arsehole to my cunt and up my vulva inserting his tongue into the sheath inside making me quiver in anticipation. Allowing his tongue to escape from inside me he replaced it with two of his fingers. He then lapped gently up my cunt lips until his tongue was poised over the very sensitive nub of my erect clit. I waited impatiently to feel him licking across it or for him to suck it into his mouth but he had other ideas.

I was just about to hump my rampart clit towards his mouth when he sat back on his heels and leaning forward, he very gently blew on to it which nearly sent me into paroxysms of ecstasy. After a few moments of his warm breath caressing my nub, he craned his neck forward so that the very tip of his tongue lightly lapped across the very tip which sent a jolt of electricity through the whole of my body like a defibrillator being used on me. It was so strong that it made my back arch which had the effect of forcing my clit into his mouth and he started to lick and suck it keeping me bucking and squirting my cunt juices straight into his mouth for several moments and through a couple of mini orgasms.

"Oh my fucking god. I haven't done that for years" I managed to gasp.

He allowed my throbbing clit to escape from his mouth and stood up and when I had calmed down a bit, he pulled me up off my back and forward so that my arse slid off the edge of the desk and I ended up kneeling on the floor in front of him with 7 or 8" of magnificent rock-hard cock staring me in the face.

I reached up and wrapped my fist around it and leaning forward I enclosed the tip in between my lips and immediately started to lick and suck it so that inch by throbbing inch it was disappearing into the depths of my hot damp mouth. I enclosed his balls in my fist and gently massaged them.

I continued sucking him for a few minutes until his cock was as hard as I could get it without him filling my mouth with his delicious warm cum, which I would have gladly done, had I not needed it to fuck the living daylights out of me more.

He pulled his lovely throbbing cock out of my mouth and lifted me back onto the desk and turned me over so that I was standing on the floor with my tits squashed between me and the desk. I parted my legs slightly to allow him better access to my quivering soaking wet pussy and was rewarded by feeling the tip of his cock parting my labia. I pushed my arse back onto him quickly and was delighted to feel all 8" of his rock-hard throbber invading and filling my willing cunt. He started to withdraw and when only the tip of his cock was left in my spasming pussy, he slowly started to push it all back in, inch by glorious fucking inch, until I could feel his balls resting on the inside of my thighs and my fuck tunnel was crammed full of his throbbing manmeat at last.

We carried on like this for several minutes with him pushing into me and me pushing back and impaling myself further onto his invasive cock until our impending crescendos started to take a hand then he reached under my shoulders and pulled me up so that I was now resting on my elbows and my tits were swinging freely with each thrust. I felt his hands surround my swinging tits and he was using the leverage to fuck me harder, faster, and deeper until my body shook into a full-blown orgasm that rocked me to the core and I felt the hot rush of his cum spraying the walls of my stuffed spasming cunt. I screamed in ecstasy and collapsed forward onto the desk with him on top of me.

A few minutes later I was woken from my post-orgasmic coma by Mark's rapidly shrinking cock escaping from my cum filled cunt with a plop. Almost immediately the hot spunk that he had so recently ejaculated into me started to leak from my pussy and run down my thighs.

"Oh God" I moaned. "I wanted you to come in my mouth so that I could taste your lovely spunk and swallow it."

He smiled and reaching down in between my legs scooped some of it onto his cock and brought it to my lips and I licked it off with relish.

I quickly turned round again and enclosing his rapidly shrinking cock in my mouth I licked and sucked it so that I could taste both his creamy cum and my pussy juices. I soon had it squeaky clean.

"Next time I want you to come in my mouth so that I can have it all. Now it is time to get dressed and go to the wine bar." I said lighting a cigarette and pulling the lips of my cunt open with my fingers "Unless you want some more of this."

"I'd really like some more." He said, "But I need to get home to my wife and her sister."

EmKay2203
EmKay2203
17 Followers