Big Girls Need Love Too

Story Info
BBW slowly falls for her young, slim, personal trainer.
21k words
4.82
29.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: BBW slowly falls for her young, slim, personal trainer.

Note 1: Thanks to Breezy for this fun, romantic, and kinky love story.

Note 2: This is a Valentine's Day Contest 2024 entry, so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks to Sams Island for editing and some great plot suggestions.

Big Girls Need Love Too

Nicole looked at herself in the mirror... something she almost never did. She was now 400 pounds as her depression from her divorce after catching her husband with a younger and slimmer woman got to a new low.

When she married Marco fifteen years ago, she was a gorgeous, big beautiful woman of 250 pounds. She wasn't fat, as many would describe someone of that weight, she really was just the proverbial big-boned girl. She had always been large. Her dad had been an offensive lineman for the Chicago Bears and her mom a power lifter who'd made the Olympic weightlifting team at her peak. It was who she was, and she'd never felt ashamed by her size or the awkwardness of being six-foot-one and towering over many boys and men. Plus, she was very pretty, had a big ass men ogled, thick thighs, long legs, and massive breasts with pierced nipples. She was also a freak in the sheets willing to do all the kinky things the pretty, thin, blonde waifs wouldn't do.

Give a hand job... ending with a facial... check.

Suck dick... and swallow... check.

Take a cock... deep in the ass... check.

However, in the twelfth year of their marriage, her bakery had failed, the Corona pandemic being the final nail in the coffin, and Nicole had begun to eat away her boredom and frustration.

When she caught her husband cheating on her she was 350 pounds and literally didn't blame him, even when he hurt her even further by divorcing her... she was a failure.

So, now at 400 pounds... alone... no children... no future... Nicole hit rock bottom and might have stayed there the rest of her life if fate hadn't intervened.

On her 37th birthday she refused to go out with the few friends she still had, opting instead to watch romance movies in her living room with a tub of chocolate ice cream. After opening a bottle of wine, she opened the card her mom sent her. As usual, it was a bunch of Lotto scratchers (her mother was addicted) and twenty bucks worth of Powerball quick picks.

To her surprise, she won 250 dollars on one of the scratch tickets, but alas nothing on the Powerball... although the big prize wasn't won by anyone for the seventh draw in a row.

Nicole went to the corner store a couple of days later to get the cash from the winning ticket and the cashier convinced her to buy another Powerball ticket since it was now a 600 million jackpot. She figured what the fuck, she had nothing to lose, but this time she chose specific numbers that meant something to her.

She'd completely forgotten about the ticket she bought, when she read in the newspaper a few days later that someone in her city had won the massive jackpot, but they had not yet come forward to claim it.

Of course, Nicole didn't think that could possibly be her after her last couple of years of bad luck, yet she went online and checked the numbers.

And gasped.

And double-checked.

Double-checked the date.

She grabbed her ticket to make sure it matched what she recalled choosing.

Screamed, "Oh my God!"

She had won.

.......

One month later.

After telling her ex-husband to fuck right off, he wasn't getting a penny, she had a moment of wickedness and actually had a penny delivered to him. In the end, after taxes, she walked away with over 274 million dollars.

The first thing she did after sending her ex-asshole a penny, was to pay off her parents' mortgage on the family home. Then she moved out of the 800-square-foot dump she'd rented after the divorce and bought herself a big house in the hills.

Since she didn't have a driver's license anymore, not renewing it during her deep depression, she bought a Bentley Phantom and hired a chauffeur.

Accepting this was a gift from God, Nicole decided she had to regain herself physically, mentally and emotionally.

As such, she decided she needed a complete makeover.

As much to stop being alone as from any real need, she hired a maid and a chef to join the butler-cum-handyman. For the final member of her new staff, she gave special thought and after interviewing a dozen women, she hired a live-in trainer and nutritionist.

Her name was Yan, a 21-year-old Chinese girl, who looked even younger due to her size and delicate features. That youth meant she also had the least experience among the applicants, but there were other intangibles that made her stand out. For one, she was a petite thing of 102 pounds and just 5'2"... barely more than a quarter of Nicole's weight. The big woman saw the tiny Asia doll as intrinsic motivation for her to reduce. But the young girl's small size was matched with an overall persona that Nicole found intriguing. She was beautiful, trim, and sweet, but it didn't appear she was a pushover who would brook any shirking from Nicole. The older woman glumly feared the girl actually thought she was disgusting and might only be hiding it well for the job but put that aside to her own self-loathing. No, there was just something about Yan that made her the right one... Nicole could just feel it.

While the professional baker assumed she'd not only be foregoing her own former stock in trade but would be eating a lot of fish and chicken, Yan convinced her that a plant-based vegan diet would help her get the weight off much faster. Well, this kind of advice was why she'd hired a personal nutritionist, so she went along.

It didn't take long for Nicole to know she'd made the right choice. Yan had the natural ability to be as sweet as pie and yet demanding when she needed to be.

Yan not only trained Nicole every morning but gave her deep-tissue massages after especially intense workouts. She also chose her meals (although the chef made them). Sure, the green juices tasted horrible at first, but as the weeks went by Nicole started to love them... well, love may be a strong word, but she didn't hate them with a passion. On top of what might be considered a nutritionist-slash-trainer's standard duties, Yan also took Nicole out shopping and for long walks, where the two got to know each other better... which helped greatly with the lonely woman's isolation and mental health.

Nicole was also surprised by the workouts. They started light, but with the change in diet, she quickly dropped twenty-five pounds. Then Yan began to ramp up the workouts, and started with post-exercise massages that targeted that day's stressed body parts, like arms, legs, or back.

As time went on, a couple of months in, the workouts became more intense, and Yan suggested full body massages. By then they had become much better acquainted with each other, and in truth, Nicole was beginning to see Yan as more than an employee, but a much-needed friend.

This relationship change surprised Nicole but pleased her even more. And she certainly wasn't complaining about the full body massages... in fact, the idea of the massage kept her motivated throughout the workout even when she thought she might collapse and die. The old her would have given up, went to the pantry and grabbed a bag of cookies... but Yan motivated her and in turn, for some reason, she wanted to impress Yan.

So, while Nicole still dreaded the more intense workouts, she'd come to love the massages that followed. Of course, that first time would always stick in both women's minds, both for Nicole's extreme anxiety and the extreme way Yan found to overcome it.

"I'm sorry, Yan," said Nicole. "Even with everything we've done together, I'm really uncomfortable with going fully nude until I've lost a lot more weight."

"Trust me," Yan said warmly, knowing Nicole was insecure about her size and shape, "you need these post-workout massages so you don't tighten up and can keep doing them regularly. You are a beautiful woman who shouldn't be bashful about her body."

"I'm not bashful," Nicole said, knowing a young woman as slim as Yan would never understand. "I'm embarrassed."

Yan took the older woman's hands into hers, looked into her eyes and said again, "Nicole, you are a beautiful woman. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Yes, you need to lose some weight for your health, but that is what I am here for."

"I know but--" Nicole began, loving hearing someone call her beautiful, even if it was one of her employees. She also loved the simple sensation of having someone hold her hands. Again, even if it was one of her employees... yet she knew she was not beautiful, not at this weight.

Yan interrupted Nicole, knowing it was time to shift from sweet to stern. "Now get undressed and get on the massage table," she instructed in a tone that brooked no pushback.

"Okay," Nicole sighed, just doing what Yan told her to, as she had more and more since she had arrived.

"You trust me, correct?" Yan asked, as Nicole's arms actually trembled a little as she took off her gym shorts.

"Of course," Nicole said, and she did. In fact, she was coming to trust her the way she'd once trusted her husband, although that didn't end so well. "But...."

"But what?" Yan asked, her heart breaking for the way this woman, beautiful on the outside and even more so on the inside, hated herself... something she had seen in small moments during their walks. Hearing about Nicole's past, her passions, her heart, made Yan even more determined to help her reach her goals.

"The last person I trusted broke me completely," Nicole said, something she had never shared with anyone else.

Again taking Nicole's sweaty hands in hers, and knowing part of her devasting divorce story, Yan said, "I promise, I will never do anything to break your trust."

Nicole felt something unique... something a little confusing... something that sent a chill up her spine. "I know," she said quietly.

"Now, let me help you with your shirt," Yan said, taking the lead and pulling the shirt over Nicole's head. Unfortunately, Yan couldn't reach high enough and it got stuck. "Sorry, I'm too short."

Nicole was laughing even as she had a second chill go up her spine as she was undressing. She got the shirt off and stood in front of the young woman in boring panties and a sports bra that couldn't possibly properly hold her massive breasts.

Nicole shivered.

"I see you are still nervous," Yan said. Then she did something she had never done before with a client. Although, truth-be-told, as unprofessional as it might be, she was beginning to see Nicole as more than just a client. "I'll get naked too."

Nicole's eyes went wide as Yan pulled her own top over her head. Shirtless, the delicate facial features above the petite, trim frame made her look even younger, and Nicole had to remind herself that the pretty little Chinese girl was actually of drinking age.

Yan saw the look in Nicole's eyes, but couldn't tell if it was disgust, shock, or intrigue. Regardless, she had already gone this far, so she took off her sports bra to release her tiny, perky, firm tits and reveal that her nipples were rock hard.

Nicole couldn't take her eyes off the young girl's breasts. Yes, she'd had a couple of lesbian exploration experiences in her college days and had enjoyed them... but they'd always been an adjunct to her true wild youth as a rabid cock-slut. The feelings she was feeling and the thoughts in her head now she had never experienced... and she didn't understand what they were.

"Let's take off our panties at the same time," Yan suggested, still unable to interpret the look in Nicole's eyes. She had always been a by-the-books girl, keeping her professional life and personal life separate, and was increasingly unsure this had been the right spur of the moment decision. But she didn't want to model any weak behaviour in front of Nicole. Plus, she couldn't deny she had growing feelings for the physically powerful, yet emotionally damaged older woman... not that she would ever do anything about them. Nicole was her client, her employer.

"Okay," Nicole said, suddenly wanting to see Yan's pussy... something she had never fantasized about before. Her usual fantasies were about getting fucked, usually by multiple men... she couldn't explain it but pleasing man after man had always increased her feelings of self-worth during the heat of the moment... yet, once lying on the bed or the floor coated in cum or having it leak out of her holes or drip down her face, she always felt shame. She knew she needed to find validation in a different way than being a slut... and she had found that in her marriage to Marcus. Yet, since he had left, her porn watching and her fantasies had drifted back to her pre-marriage slut days... where she felt needed, wanted, and appreciated... even though she knew it was for the wrong reasons.

Both ladies took their panties off and Yan revealed a completely shaved pussy while Nicole revealed a full bush... instantly Nicole felt ashamed. She hadn't shaved her pussy in years... hadn't even trimmed the fucking forest... she hadn't seen the point. She instantly knew she would be going for a full Brazilian, ASAP.

"Now take off your sports bra," Yan said, secretly excited to finally see those huge tits in all their naked glory. While she objectively recognized that she had a fantastic body herself, petite, yet with an amazing ass, great legs and a flat belly that most women would die for, she'd never gotten over her teenage self-consciousness about her small breasts... yes, they fit her body type, but that didn't help her insecurity.

"Okay," Nicole said, "but gravity is a bitch."

Nicole pulled the sports bra over her head and her massive tits were suddenly in full view and hanging down.

"They're perfect," Yan said, openly admiring the huge breasts and secretly wishing she could cup them in her tiny hands and suck on those big nipples.

"Yours are perfect," Nicole said, admiring the young girl's small breasts. Neither was aware that the other was envious of what they didn't have. Insecurity is a funny thing.

"You're sweet," Yan said, "but they are too small."

"I think they are perfect," Nicole said, as she hefted her own. "Try carrying these things around your entire life. They are literally a back breaker."

Yan laughed, "Everyone wants what they don't have."

"I guess so," Nicole laughed too.

"Well, let's get you on the table and see what we can do to help your back," Yan suggested, taking Nicole's hand and assisting her up.

Once she was on the table, on her belly, Yan walked over to a bag and pulled out some massage oil and changed the music from eighties rock songs for a workout to mellow jazz.

Yan returned and said, "Now, relax."

"Okay," Nicole said, although she wasn't sure she could do that. She was trying to process the strange feelings that were definitely attraction to another woman. No way a beauty like Yan would ever be interested in someone like her, but regardless, her feelings were her feelings and they confused her.

Then for twenty minutes, Yan massaged her body. She did her feet, which felt wonderful. Her legs, which felt great. Her shoulders and back which really loosened her up... even though there was some pain in the deeper massage technique.

As Yan finished working out a knot near Nicole's left shoulder blade, her eyes drifted back south again, to the woman's glutes, which she normally would have worked on as an extension of the legs, which anatomically is what they were. But none of her earlier clients had had glutes that reached the anatomical perfection that Yan craved the way Nicole's did.

There seemed to be acres of smooth, white skin covering the soft beach balls and the sight brought her back a few years to a life-changing holiday in Barbados when she'd last seen such a vision, only in black.

Nicole was feeling completely relaxed, prepared to hear the words, "Time to roll over," and dreading them because she was just a puddle of melted butter. So she was surprised when she felt Yan's small, strong hands returning - to her ass.

"Oh," Nicole yelped quietly, a little confused. She hadn't had a massage in a long, long time, but this was new.

"Think about it," Yan said, "there are large muscles here that need massaging as much as all the rest."

"Oh," Nicole repeated.

"Yes, it's critical to give your entire body a massage and loosen the muscles after an intense workout," Yan said, since this was something she really did with all her clients... this wasn't some sort of flirtation. At least, not yet.

"Okay, you're the boss," Nicole agreed, consciously trying to make herself relax her buttocks after the unexpected touch had triggered long dormant responses. Doggy style was coincidentally the position she most preferred to be fucked in... feeling a body slam into her big ass cheeks in either her pussy or asshole always got her off the fastest and gave her the best orgasms. When she'd felt the ass grab, she'd automatically prepared to lift up her lower half... although it would have been a little challenging since Yan had relaxed her muscles so thoroughly. But even remaining flat on her belly, she still felt her long-neglected pussy tingle as she waited for the beautiful girl's small hands to touch her again.

Yan poured excessive massage oil on Nicole's beautiful butt and gave her a slow, deep massage.

As Yan worked her fingers into the big, white butt, spending way longer than she needed to, she reminisced about her first lesbian experience with a black forty-year-old BBW named Yolanda. Yolanda had taught Yan how to properly worship a BBW's body from head to toe. Yan learned how to work over a pair of large breasts, eat a big booty, tease and please a big fat pussy, and how to find a woman's elusive g-spot. Yan discovered there was nothing like the taste of pussy or the exhilaration of making a woman cum. Although this only lasted a few days while she was on a holiday to Barbados, it had changed her completely. For one, she was now a strict lesbian. For two, she only hooked up with BBW's (she had experimented with thin girls, but it wasn't the same). Third, she preferred older women... they were more worldly, knew what they wanted and knew how to push her into complete submission as she discovered she was a natural submissive. That all said, her sexual encounters with large women happened outside her work hours... and although she was fascinated by Nicole there was no way she would cross the line... no matter how tempting.

Nicole actually let out a moan as Yan's hands worked wonders on her ass... it was somehow relaxing and innocent, and yet also subtly sensual.

Yan took her time... moving her hands all over the big booty... making sure she hit every inch... while legitimately getting in there and firmly massaging the underlying gluteui maximi, the largest, most powerful muscles in the body. She also made sure to spread those big cheeks wide... although that was mostly to get a look at Nicole's puckered asshole... Yan couldn't resist. The young masseuse had learned through Yolanda that a woman's asshole is as sensual as a woman's tits, ass, legs, smile, eyes, and pussy. As well, the scent of a sweaty asshole was utterly intoxicating in a way that didn't make much sense considering its main purpose.

Nicole couldn't believe how amazing the ass massage felt. First, it felt really good on a purely physical level, and seemed to work the muscles she never really thought about. On the other hand, it was also sensual and more than once she wished Yan would kiss her ass... finger her ass... eat her ass... yet another fantasy she'd never had before.