Her Obedient Servant Ch. 01

Story Info
She visits a restaurant staffed by tentacle aliens.
7.6k words
4.8
14.8k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya stood outside the Heavenly Temple restaurant, looking up at the façade. It was a strange building to be sure, a mosaic of colourful swirls that must've taken ages to assemble, so very unlike the monochrome blocks the rest of the street was filled with. But apparently, that was the shen tian for ya. The strange aliens had only introduced themselves to the galactic council a few years back, and everyone was still trying to figure them out, but "colourful" and "swirly" did seem to be a big part of their modus operandi.

They were fairly big -- or bigger than humans, anyway -- and resembled nothing so much as an octopus, with their bodies being made up primarily of long, sinuous limbs that could change in both colour and texture at the blink of an eye. They did also have a bulbous head to connect all the limbs, though it was perfectly possible that they only kept it on top and head-shaped in order to be courteous, and not because they needed to.

Despite their slightly disconcerting appearance, however, the worlds at large had welcomed the shen tian, and already they'd been allowed to settle on other planets, and were considered a positive addition to any neighbourhood. They were a very religious people, but not missionary, and were incredibly polite in all situations, even hostile ones, if a bit long-winded.

And now, a few of them had set up a restaurant in Anya's town. Anya had been very sceptical at first (frankly, she was still sceptical), and when a bunch of her friends decided to check the place out, she refused to come along. What sort of aliens started their visit by serving up food, anyway? How well had they researched what was even safe for other species to eat? All the pictures on their menu looked all weird and slimy and wrong. Food was not supposed to be that shade of purple.

But her friends had come back from their test run and praised the place sky-high, insisting again and again that she simply had to try it. Again and again, Anya refused. But every time she got a little more curious. And now she was here. Alone, though -- no way was she going to let her friends be there if she ended up loving it as much as they did. There'd be no end to their gloating.

Hesitantly, she opened the door in front of her. Inside was a long corridor, its walls covered in the same colourful, swirly mosaic as the outside. Anya stared at it and started to feel dizzy. This was a bad idea. She should just turn around and go home. She should-

"May her obedient servant help the exalted guest with anything? Does she require a table?"

The voice made Anya startle, not in the least because it seemed to be coming from inside her own head. Ahead of her in the corridor, a shen tian stepped into view. Well, "step" wasn't quite the word for it. Slid? Glided? Scuttled?

It stared at her with a single eye. Anya knew its second eye was at the exact opposite side of its head, but that didn't make its cyclopean gaze any less disturbing. She knew, too, that they were telepathic, and didn't have a mouth, or vocal cords, or any other way of speaking, but knowing it was very different from experiencing it.

This had definitely been a bad idea.

"You know, I think I'll just... maybe some other time," she said, haltingly stepping back and starting to close the door.

"The exalted guest is always welcome in the Heavenly Temple," said the voice in her head. "Her obedient servant looks forwards to making her acquaintance, and ardently hopes she will deign to grace her obedient servant with her presence again at her earliest convenience."

Okay, wow. When people said these guys were polite, they weren't kidding. Maybe she was being too hasty? She bit her lip, and maybe the shen tian sensed her hesitation, for it spoke in her head again.

"May her obedient servant interest the exalted guest in a sample? Perhaps she would agree to try the discount for initial visitations?"

"Oh," said Anya, "well, um..." The lure of free samples and discounts was too much. Plus, she was still very curious. And a little hungry. Maybe coming here had been a bad idea, but... it couldn't possibly be that bad.

"Yeah, okay."

"Her obedient servant is overjoyed at these turns of events, and would humbly escort the exalted guest to her first table, if that sounds agreeable to her."

"Sure," said Anya, who was starting to think that as creepy as it'd been at first, the shen tian's voice was really very nice. If they'd started making audiobooks instead of serving weird-looking food, she'd have been all over them ages ago. Though telepathic audiobooks might be a bit difficult to accomplish.

"What do you mean with first table, though? Like, because it's my first visit?"

"Ah, no," explained the shen tian in its lovely voice, "her obedient servant apologises for the inconvenience, but things are done a little differently at the Heavenly Temple than what the exalted guest might be used to. If it pleases the exalted guest, each dish here is served on a table specifically suited for it, and it pains her obedient servant to inform her that she will have to move several times if she is to enjoy a full course. Her obedient servant hopes the exalted guest will be forgiving if this offends her."

"Oh, no, that's okay," said Anya, though it did sound weird as hell. Her poor waiter sounded so anxious, though, she really didn't want to say anything to upset it. And a little exercise between meals couldn't possibly hurt.

"Her obedient servant is tremendously relieved. May her obedient servant suggest that the exalted guest begins with an appetizer?"

"Um, okay," said Anya, and then quickly added, feeling that she was being pretty rude, "I mean, that sounds lovely."

"Her obedient servant is delighted," said the shen tian, and scuttled on. Its backwards-facing eye hadn't stopped looking at her this entire time, but the longer she looked at it, the less weird Anya found it. Really, the way it moved on all those tentacly limbs was kind of cute. And its gaze was as polite as its speech. Besides, what else was it supposed to look at? It must've seen those swirly mosaics a thousand times before. Thankfully, she was getting used to them, too, and wasn't feeling so dizzy anymore, just... slightly fuzzy. Almost like she was the tiniest bit drunk. It was nice.

They came around a bend in the corridor, and rooms started opening up on either side of them. Her waiter -- or obedient servant, she supposed -- took her into the very first one, to her slight disappointment. She would've liked peeking into the other ones before arriving at their destination. Getting a better idea of what this place was like. On the other hand, perhaps it was best not to look at too many winding mosaic corridors. While they were extremely pretty (how could she ever have thought otherwise?), something about them were making her sooo hungry...

The room was of medium size and empty but for the two of them, and reminded Anya somewhat of a bar. At least, there were several bar stools standing all along the long wall, right next to a sort of table at bar height, although it wasn't really a table so much as a shelf, or a part of the wall, and instead of room for bartenders on the other side, there was no other side, just the wall. In front of each stool there was a hole in the bar top, about the size of a small plate. There was no sign of any food.

"What flavours delight the exalted guest?" asked the shen tian.

"Huh?" said Anya, moving her gaze from the mosaic bar top to her waiter's big, bright eye. He courteously repeated the question.

"Um," said Anya, "I guess I have a bit of a sweet tooth?"

The shen tian extended one of its limbs to her and looped it lightly around her arm. Anya shivered at the touch, though it was warm and smooth and really quite pleasant, and allowed herself to be pulled over to one of the stools. Once she'd taken her seat the shen tian let go of her again, and her skin immediately missed the contact. It rapped its tentacle against the surface of the bar, and immediately a... thing... rose up out of the hole in front of her.

It was a sort of tube, or cable, about as thick around as her wrist, with a tiny hole at the end, which was rounded off. It seemed to be made of some sort of plasticy material, and coloured chocolate brown with a swirly white and light brown pattern, like milk poured into a latte.

"What is it?" said Anya, confused. Maybe a tap of some sort? But where were the glasses?

"It is a straw," said the shen tian. "The exalted guest may put it inside her mouth and it will feed her."

"Uh," said Anya, staring at the supposed straw. "Straws are supposed to be about as thick as my finger. This is... a bit much."

"Her obedient servant must apologise that the heavenly temple cannot provide the satisfactory amenities that she was expecting. If the exalted guest would prefer to leave, her obedient servant will do everything in its power to make her happy, even if it means removing her pleasant visage from its ocular range."

It held out its appendage as if to help her back down from the stool.

"Oh, uh, that's okay," said Anya, swaying a little on her stool. She wanted him to touch her. But she didn't want to leave. "It's a bit weird, but I'll try it."

"The exalted guest is making her obedient servant radiant with joy," said the sweet voice in her head, and she couldn't help but smile.

But okay. This 'straw'... time to put it in her mouth, apparently. She put a hand around it to hold it still, and pressed her lips to the tip, letting them slowly part as she pushed down on it, letting its weird texture glide against her tongue and fill her mouth completely. Her jaws were stretched wide and it occurred to her that she must look super erotic right now, though with the shen tian as her only witness, nobody was going to notice. It wasn't their fault that what they thought of as straws, she viewed more like dildos. She could feel her pussy tingle as her head filled with thoughts of sucking dick, of having her mouth and throat filled with cum... and then a fluid did indeed spurt from the tip of the straw, flooding her tongue and forcing her to swallow.

It tasted amazing. It had the thickness of a milkshake, but was slightly warm, not too hot, but just right, and oh so sweet, like... like... oh, she didn't have anything to compare it to, not really. Like sunshine and rosebuds and pink clouds, if you could eat those. It was warming her up from the tip of her toes and all the way up, and it was making her pussy gush and her nipples stand at attention. When it stopped, which was far too quickly, she whined and tried to suck at the straw to coax more of that delicious juice out of it, but got nothing. Instead, the straw lowered itself back down the hole, forcing her to let it go.

She looked pleadingly at her waiter. "Can I have some more, please?" She was sure she would starve if it said no.

"Her obedient servant is ecstatic that the exalted guest enjoyed the appetiser. If she desires, she may be introduced to the main courses now."

"Oh, yes," said Anya. "Yes, I want more!"

She jumped off the stool, and immediately had to steady herself on it. Wow, she was dizzy. And she was so warm! She lifted her shirt a little and fanned herself with it. If she'd known this place was going to be so hot, she would've worn a summer dress. Maybe the green one, even though the skirt was almost a little too short... it wasn't like the shen tian were going to care, anyway. Right? It's beautiful eye was watching her as politely as ever, though it's attention did make her squirm a little. But that was just because she was so h... hot. Yes. Sooo hot.

"Is the exalted guest feeling unwell?" asked her waiter, concern in the voice in her head. "Perhaps she would feel more comfortable if she were not wearing so much?"

"Well, I can't just take my clothes off in the middle of your restaurant," said Anya, giggling at the notion. Imagine her, naked in a restaurant! It was so... so...!

"Her obedient servant would never dream of telling the exalted guest what she can or cannot do," said the shen tian. Then, after a small pause, it added, "It is not for her obedient servant to question the exalted guest's preferences when it comes to obscuring her magnificent body with itchy pieces of fabric."

Anya pushed her shirt aside to scratch absentmindedly at her shoulder. Maybe her obedient servant was right. It wasn't like the shen tian wore any clothes, after all. And they were such a nuisance. And she was so, so hot. Maybe if she just took her shirt off... and her shoes and socks, that couldn't possibly hurt... the pants felt very restrictive, too, and so unnecessary... maybe best to lose her bra, too; it was a bit on the tight side, and her nipples wanted air. And her panties, oh my gosh, they were so wet! She couldn't possibly wear those; it was just filthy.

Anya ran a hand down her naked body and looked at her clothes on the floor. Huh. She couldn't really remember taking them off, but it certainly felt a lot better to not be wearing them. Her waiter picked them up and put them in a box; she didn't know where or when it had gotten that, but she didn't really care, either. Without really thinking about it, she ran her fingers through her wet cunt before popping them in her mouth. She was really horny. Er, no, hungry. That was it. Hungry.

"If she desires, her obedient servant would be elated to escort her to the dining hall," said the shen tian.

"Yes, please!" said Anya, and took a few stumbling steps towards it. Gosh, she was pretty dizzy, wasn't she? Well, that was probably because she was almost collapsing from starvation! It was a good thing her obedient servant was there to steady her, wrapping its tentacles around her arms and supporting her back. And oooh, how nice they felt against her bare skin... She just wanted them to touch her everywhere.

They started walking, Anya wobbling along, her eyes half-closed, not paying much attention to anything except how amazing her obedient servant's tentacles felt, dreaming about having them do more than just guide her. But that was ridiculous. No matter how much of an absolute pervert she might be, her obedient servant was still the very soul of civility. She knew it would lead her safely to her next meal without any dalliances or detours. No way was it going to pause in order to caress her boobs... or comment on how wet she was... or treat her the way she clearly deserved to be treated; thinking like this in the middle of a restaurant. Nor did she actually want to be disciplined right now, anyway; she was far too hungry. She was just such a bad girl...

"May her obedient servant present the exalted guest... her dinner?"

Anya blinked a few times, trying to pull herself together. They were in a new room, a circular one with a domed roof, the swirling mosaic spiralling all around. In the middle of the room was a... well, she wasn't entirely sure what it was. It kind of reminded her of a flower? Or a 3D-printed painting of a sun, maybe? It was lying beautifully on the floor, a round little dome in the middle, with long, snake-like extremities growing out of it, some of them straight out, some curling, in a lovely, perfectly symmetrical picture. Trying her hardest to think about what they reminded her of (and thinking really was very difficult!), she realised at last that they were like the appetiser straw, except there were so many more of them. It was coloured green and red and yellow and orange, all swirling patterns and dots, both whimsical and inspired.

It didn't look like food so much as art, and yet the sight of it was making her lick her lips. She remembered how good the appetiser had tasted, and she was still so very, very hungry. She moaned.

"Please, allow her obedient servant to escort the exalted guest to her place," said the shen tian, gently pushing and pulling her over to the elaborate display, coaxing her into a sitting position in front of one of the straws.

"No chairs," noted Anya, a little perplexed. Not that it really mattered to her, but it was a bit strange, wasn't it?

"Her obedient servant begs the exalted guest's forgiveness," said the shen tian, "and stands prepared to do whatsoever is in its power to make her as comfortable as possible, despite the lack of upholstered furniture."

Anya giggled and waved a hand dismissively. "That's okay. Um. So... I haven't exactly done anything like this before. I mean... Do I just pick one? I might need you to tell me what to do, here..."

"Her obedient servant is honoured to be granted such an important task as directing the exalted guest," said the shen tian, lowering its head deferentially. "Though indeed, the exalted guest has most cleverly arrived at the correct conclusion; all that is required of her for the time being is picking a straw and inserting it between her most amazing lips."

"Mm, I can do that," said Anya, grabbing the nearest one and sucking it into her mouth. To her fascination, three more of them lifted up and held themselves in the air, to maintain perfect symmetry; the one directly opposite and the two on the sides. But they couldn't hold her attention long; the one in front of her was by far the most interesting.

She moaned, ever so happy to have her mouth filled again; the texture against her lips and tongue was just the best. If she'd been telepathic, too, she'd totally have foregone regular talking if it meant she could have one of those in her mouth all the time, never mind what it might look like. Maybe she was a bit of a slut, but was that so bad, if it felt this good?

"As per the exalted guest's instruction, her obedient servant is compelled to advise her that main courses take a bit more work than an appetiser, and she ought to activate it by moving it back and forth in her mouth, while taking care to have her tongue touch it in as many places as possible."

Nodding, Anya started moving the straw, or tube, or whatever she ought to call it, back and forth with her hands, while swirling her tongue around it. Gods, this was so lewd, she loved it. She was basically fucking her face with this... this tentacle. It was about the same thickness as the shen tian's tentacles, now she thought about it. The word seemed to fit. She wondered if her obedient servant tasted as good as this did.

How long would she have to wait on her food, though? Of course, there was always waiting in restaurants, that was par for the course. At least the waiting time here was entertaining. She really liked sucking cock. Well, tentacle. Actual cocks were not half as nice as this. This was making her feel tingly and warm all over... especially in her cunt. It was too bad she didn't have anything in there, too. She looked hungrily at the tentacle opposite her, moving back and forth in perfect tandem with the one in her mouth.

"Should the exalted guest experience any impatience, her obedient servant would be remiss not to inform her that activation does go quicker if she could find a way to fit more of the dish inside," said the shen tian in her head, its words a perfect companion to her own thoughts.

Eagerly, Anya got up on all fours, and maneuvered herself around, so that she had her hands on one side of the round centre of her meal, and her legs on the other side, pushing the tentacles out of the way where necessary. She never let go of the one in her mouth, and soon its three mirroring friends were all pointed inwards, straight at her... and with a little bit of effort, she managed to coax the one behind her into her pussy.

It felt exquisite. She hadn't realised how wet she was until it slid in, perfectly effortlessly, with an obscene, slick sound. She shivered, delighting in the feel of it, and nearly forgot her true purpose, her overwhelming hunger, for just a moment. But she didn't let it distract her for long. Soon, she was fucking her mouth again, and in so doing, made the other tentacle fuck her slutty cunt. She couldn't wait to have her mouth, her throat, her pussy, all of her filled with delicious food. Her only complaint was that she wasn't being fucked hard enough, fast enough, deep enough. The first two were too difficult to do much about when she was doing this herself, with one hand, while using her other hand to hold herself on all fours (well, all threes). But depth...?