Her Obedient Servant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath through her nose and pushed the tentacle all the way into her throat, feeling the one in her pussy push deeper and deeper, making her exquisitely full.

"Her obedient servant feels the need to inform the exalted guest that once her meal activates, it will keep moving at whatever settings she's tuned it to until all its contents are consumed," said the shen tian, but Anya wasn't really listening. She kept pumping the tentacle into her throat, fucking herself with wild abandon, and she could feel herself approaching orgasm... gods, she was such a slut, fucking herself so wantonly in a restaurant, of all places, while her waiter watched, how had she even gotten to this...?

The tentacles exploded with sustenance, their creamy contents spilling down her throat, pumping into her womb, and her mind went blank. She shuddered, losing her grasp on the tentacle, but it kep fucking her, even as it filled her up with its delightful, delicious food. She couldn't really taste it very well this time, since it was being delivered straight down her throat, into her waiting belly, but she didn't care. She loved it.

She nearly collapsed as she came, squirting her own juices, but strong limbs were there at once, her obedient servant holding her up, keeping her steady, as she kept cuming, convulsing, shuddering with the force of her own orgasm and the fuck that just kept going, the food that just kept coming.

At last, the tentacles calmed down and slid out of her, laying themselves to rest on the floor, as serene and artful as when she first arrived. Her obedient servant carried her away from it and lay her down at the floor too, where she let herself breathe, and calm down, and finally taste the food she'd been filled with, as leftovers had trickled into her mouth and over her lips as the "straw" had retreated from her. Again, it was the best thing she'd ever tasted. Hot and spicy, like an explosion in her mouth, like edible lava, bright and burning.

"Has the exalted guest been satisfied?" asked the shen tian as she finally stirred from her stupor. "Would she like to move on to dessert? Or may her obedient servant tempt her with a second course?"

Anya thought about it. In the moment, it had felt like her dinner had pumped her full to bursting, but now, while she was no longer mind-numbingly hungry, she did still think she had room for another serving. And if all meals here felt as amazing as this... she really wanted to keep feeding her slutty side. It might be a bit weird, but it was so much fun! And it felt so good!

... If only someone could indulge her kinky side, too. You really want to do that in a restaurant? she thought to herself. What a pathetic, wanton whore you are, Anya. You should be ashamed of yourself.

She moaned, and twisted her nipple to punish herself for being such a bad girl. Gods, she was horny.

A tentacle lightly touched her shoulder, bringing her back to reality with a blush. Thank goodness the shen tian could only project their own thoughts, and not read hers. Even though it would've been nice if it would... no. No, she mustn't think like that. She was already having the time of her life; she musn't ruin it by being weird.

But on the other hand, how could she know what someone as alien as the shen tian considered weird...?

"I, um, I would like the second course, please," she said, realising she'd already left her obedient servant waiting for quite some time. Her voice sounded strange, slurred and far too tangible, so unlike the shen tian's perfect projections.

"Excellent," said the shen tian. "Her obedient servant is delighted to obey. However, is her obedient servant correct to assume that standing up would require a bit too much effort for the time being? Perhaps the exalted guest would prefer to stay closer to the ground, where there is less chance of falling?"

Anya nodded, gratefully. Now that her obedient servant mentioned it, she was absolutely too dizzy and weak in the knees to stand up. Crawling around on her hands and knees was a much better idea. She was really lucky that it paid attention so well, and took such good care of her.

"Then if it pleases the exalted guest, her obedient servant would urge her to come along," said the shen tian, and looped one of its tentacles around her neck, like a collar and lead. That was so clever and thoughtful! Now she didn't have to worry about where she was going at all, she could just follow along, like the submissive little bitch that she was.

Soon, they came to another room much like the previous one, though the "dish" in the centre here was a delightful purple colour, which immediately made her mouth water. Could anything possibly look more delicious?

She let her obedient servant lead her until she was standing like last time, right over the circular centre of her meal, her hands and feet planted securely on either side. The middle here was thinner, but higher, less spread out like a domed circle, and more like... well, actually, it kind of reminded her of the head of a shen tian.

"May her obedient servant provide the exalted guest with any further assistance to make her second course as pleasurable as possible?" asked her waiter.

"Oh, um, yes please," said Anya, blushing, wondering how much she could request. "Maybe you could help me with, er, activation? It's a lot of work moving the, ah, the straws by myself. Could you do it for me?"

"Her obedient servant is only too happy to assist," said the shen tian. "May it enquire as to how the exalted guest would like it to perform? Shall her obedient servant attempt to emulate the depth and velocity of her first course?"

"Oh, um, if you could go faster, that would be nice. Really pound me." She blushed, but the shen tian simply nodded its bulbous head as though her request was nothing out of the ordinary. That made her bolder, and she opened her mouth, but then closed it again. She couldn't possibly ask for this... could she?

"If the exalted guest has something more to say, her obedient servant would be delighted to hear it. Her obedient servant would never wish for her to hold anything back."

"Well, okay..." She took a deep breath, lowering her gaze, not daring to look him in the eyes as she made her next, ludicrous suggestion. "Could you... spank me?"

"Her obedient servant will, of course, do whatever is in its power to make the exalted guest's stay as delightful as possible," said the shen tian. "Does the exalted guest desire anything further?"

"Ohhh," sighed Anya. Was it just her, or did the voice in her head sound a lot more sensual than it had before? "Can you... not call me 'exalted guest'... please?"

"What would she prefer her obedient servant to call her? Your highness? Princess? Mistress...?"

Anya moaned again, sinking down on her elbows, the heat of desire surging through her. "Maybe... maybe next time," she gasped, her breath going fast and hard, like her drumming heart. "Today you should call me... call me a filthy slut. Call me a lustful whore! Call me - call me..."

She leaned hard on one arm, letting the other move backwards, past the round head of her meal, to her clit, and started rubbing it furiously. She was so wet...!

"Her obedient servant hears and obeys," said the shen tian, and then there was a whooshing sound, a loud smack, and Anya yelped as pain shot through her up-turned bum. "Now, stop touching yourself, you stupid slut, and allow your obedient servant to plug your filthy holes. The nasty whore came here to be fed, did she not?"

"S-sorry," squeaked Anya, hardly able to believe this was really happening, and got herself back in position on all fours, raising her butt up just a little extra. She was awarded immediately with another loud smack as the shen tian's tentacle spanked her, keeping up a sharp rhythm even as he lifted one of the food tubes off the floor and shoved it unceremoniously into her mouth, while its twin shot into her waiting pussy.

Damn! Why had nobody ever told her this was how the Heavenly Temple operated? To imagine she could've experienced this ages ago! To be fed, to be fucked, to be dominated so thoroughly...! Why had no one... why hadn't the reviews... her friends... why...?

Why was she trying to think? There was no reason to trouble herself. She was having the time of her life; her whole body was burning with lust, her bum was burning with pain, her pussy was drenched with pleasure, it was all so exquisite and perfect. No need to think about it, just take it, enjoy it like a good slut.

And thinking was so hard. Had been, ever since she stepped into the Heavenly Temple. Ever since she started looking at the swirling mosaics. Ever since she first heard her obedient servant's voice in her head. That radiant, captivating voice. She would do anything for that voice.

Not that he was doing anything but trash-talking her at the moment. And he was delightfully good at it, too.

"That's it," cajoled the voice in her head. "The stupid cow is taking her meal like such a hungry whore! Her obedient servant has never seen anyone so eager to be fed, it is appalling! What a perverse creature she is, to crave it so hard! What sort of being begs to be beaten while she eats? What sort of nasty," SMACK! "depraved," SMACK! "wanton trollop," SMACK! "could possibly want this?"

Anya moaned, a shiver running through her. She was close, so close...

"Well, as distasteful as the lustful harlot is, she is about to taste the fruits of her lascivious labour. And if she dares spill so much as a drop, her obedient servant will be most displeased..."

Teetering on the edge of orgasm, Anya suddenly tensed. She couldn't disappoint her obedient servant. Which meant she had to focus. Which meant she had to not cum.

Barely had the thought escaped her before the tentacly tubes in her mouth and pussy erupted, filling her with a powerful, creamy substance, something with a real kick, like a thunderstorm just before it breaks, cold and hot at the same time. It was, once again, the best thing she had ever tasted, and even without the order to do so, she would've struggled to eat it all up.

Trouble was, she hadn't expected to be fed from both ends. Her previous meal hadn't done that. Her pussy filled and overflowed, the food (the cum, it felt so much like cum) struggling to get past the intruding tentacle, and as determined as she might have been, there was no way she could keep from orgasming.

"Naughty, naughty," said the shen tian when the food finally stopped coming, and Anya lay sprawled atop the surprisingly comfortable centre of her dish. Her chin lay in a small puddle of soup and drool, while her pussy dripped with juices both alien and her own.

"Her obedient servant fears it will be forced to punish the nasty slut for her disobedience," said the shen tian, it's utterly remorseless voice at edge with its words. It almost sounded gleeful. "Fortunately, there is still dessert to be had... unless the insatiable tart has had enough?"

Anya struggled to think. She struggled to open her mouth. She struggled to formulate words. Still, there was no doubt in her heart what she wanted.

"Please... more."

"Her obedient servant hears and obeys," said the shen tian, and to Anya's surprise a pair of strong tentacles lifted her to her feet, pulling her away from the now inert food-tubes, his touch as always setting her skin a-tingle. He didn't let go, either, probably understanding that she'd collapse if she was left on her own, but hauled her along, her feet stumbling over the mosaic tiles, leaving a trail of droplets in their wake, like the erotic twist of a crime scene.

They didn't have to go far. Her obedient servant led her to a small room with a darker shade to the mosaic decorations and dimmed lightning, giving off the vibe of a beautiful grotto. The really notable thing, however, was the dish, which although easily recognisable by now took her a moment to spot: it was fastened to the ceiling, with its food-tubes drooping down haphazardly here and there, like jungle vines, and without the perfect symmetry she'd grown accustomed to.

"Now, if the dirty slut will quiet her obnoxious moaning for a while," said the shen tian, and Anya, who had been perfectly silent, couldn't help but let out a lewd moan, making her obedient servant pause to give her another slap on the ass.

"If she will allow, her obedient servant will explain how dessert is normally served. Normally," he said, while guiding her to the centre of the room and raising her arms into the air, "dessert is meant to be a pleasant, calming experience. The exalted guest is suspended, to give the illusion of floating on air, peaceful, as one with the infinite universe."

As he spoke, the many tubes of her meal coiled around her wrists and arms, lifting her up, and soon more snaked around her legs and supported her back, until she was gently spread out on a bed of vines that felt just as amazing to the touch as the shen tian's tentacles. Another food-tube hovered just out of reach of her lips, which she licked impatiently. But it did not come closer, and her obedient servant continued his explanation.

"Like appetisers, the dessert has been pre-activated, and so the exalted guest is welcome to partake of it at her own leisure, and can even forego taking it inside at all, instead letting it trickle into her mouth, being catered to like an empress being fed grapes by her obedient servant... if that is her preference."

Experimentally, Anya opened her mouth, and indeed an enticing glob of sustenance, faintly glowing, oozed out of the food tube and dropped into her open mouth, exploding against her tongue. It was rich and sweet and magical, like the cream of the cow that jumped over the moon.

"However," said the shen tian, "her obedient servant has observed that this exalted guest has rather different preferences, and her obedient servant would be remiss if those preferences weren't met. Therefore, if she will kindly allow her obedient servant to make some alterations... the slutty whore will soon be served her just dessert."

Anya shivered at the sound of his voice, which changed at the end to something delightfully menacing. He really did know exactly what she wanted.

No sooner had she thought it, than the vines holding her changed their grip, becoming tighter, more restrictive. They pulled insistently at her, forcing her into the position they wanted: Legs apart, knees bent, toes pointing towards her head. Arms behind her back, laced tightly together, pulled towards her toes. Even her hair was restrained, used to force her head back. She was thoroughly, unceremoniously and inescapably hogtied. A master of bondage with hours to perfect the knots could not have done it better.

"Is the despicable cumrag feeling comfortable?" asked her waiter, standing below her. "Her obedient servant does believe her to be particularly well suited for this brand of positioning. After all, she looks so very prepared to be used in whatever manner any coincidental passerby might find diverting. Ought he, perhaps, to plunder the moist cavern of her femininity? Or would it be more gratifying to plunge into her throat, cutting off her primitive mode of communication? Perhaps our imagined culprit would be so depraved as to force himself into that dark tunnel through which she dispels her waste? Would the slutty, wanton, dirty, whorish girl like that?"

"Oh yes, yes," moaned Anya, practically drooling at the prospect. She'd almost forgotten this was supposed to be a restaurant. Perhaps she should be questioning this, but all she could think about was sex. She just wanted it so bad...!

"Her obedient servant shall catalogue this information for future visitations, in the ardent hope that the service provided today will indeed entice the exalted guest to return. For today's dessert experience, however, her obedient servant must take the opportunity to teach the filthy slut about spilling, as she's so prone to committing this wasteful act. Is she prepared to do better this time?"

"Yes, sir," said Anya, without giving a second thought to the words she was using.

"Then open wide."

A fat food tube hovered in front of her face, and Anya obediently opened her mouth, which was watering at the thought of being filled with delicious cum. (She couldn't think of it as just cream, she didn't care what it really was, she wanted, needed it to be cum. She was such a cumrag.) And filled it was. A jet of the gooey fluid squirted from the tip of the tentacle, shooting past her parted lips and down her gullet. And it just kept coming, forcing her to swallow, which made her close her mouth for just a moment... and get a nice paint stroke across her cheek.

"Her obedient servant is exasperated," exclaimed her waiter, though he sounded more smug and gleeful. "Is the nasty whore utterly incapable of staying clean? Could it perhaps be that she enjoys wallowing in filth? Well, if that is her true desire, her obedient servant will of course do its utmost to fulfill it... however depraved it might be."

Barely had he said it before another food tube joined the first, this one not even trying to aim for her mouth, instead shooting its load all over her face. And it wasn't alone. She could feel lukewarm liquid hitting her breasts, her thighs, her feet, her back, her hair, her ass, her hungry pussy, and every other part of her. It was the ultimate bukkake, the likes of which only happened in anime porn, and there was no way she could ever go home looking like this - which was fine, because she didn't want to ever go home. She just wanted to eat and fuck in the Heavenly Temple forever.

She didn't know how much later it was that the shower finally stopped, her restraints were loosened, and she was lowered back down to the floor, where her waiter's familiar tentacles wrapped around her shoulders and helped her stay on her shaky feet.

"Oh dear," he said, "the exalted guest really has made a mess of herself. Her obedient servant begs her to contain her distress, however, and be calm in the knowledge that she will soon be clean. Simply allow her obedient servant to take care of everything."

"You can take care of me whenever you want, if you know what I mean," said Anya, smiling and winking rather sillily. "Can I give you my number? Do you do takeaway?"

"That would be highly inappropriate," said her obedient servant, gently leading her into another mosaiced room, sadly devoid of psychedelic food flowers.

"But I want to see you again," said Anya in a childish, whining voice.

"Her obedient servant is overjoyed to hear that its service has been appreciated, and assures the exalted guest that if she should deign to visit this humble establishment again, her obedient servant shall happily abandon all else for the utter delight of being in her most particularly amusing presence once again."

"Oh," said Anya, blushing a little - and then she shrieked, as a thick puff of smoke expelled itself from the ceiling and quickly enveloped her. She wasn't scared, though, just surprised. How could she be scared while her obedient servant was still holding her in his loving embrace? She couldn't see him through the fog, but she could feel his tentacles rubbing all over her naked body, and she had no idea what was going on, but she loved it.

It didn't take long before the fog lifted, though, and when it did, she was as squeaky clean as if she'd just had a shower, and somehow, her obedient servant was holding the box with her clothes. Reluctantly, she pulled them on. They still itched, and she envied the shen tian their naked existence.

"The exalted guest is nearly ready to depart. Her obedient servant only has one last request before she goes. If she will please make her sight trace the red line of the pattern on the wall... and listen... very... closely..."