Her Obedient Servant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya didn't even consider that this was a weird request. Her eyes looked at the mosaic wall and followed the red line through an intricate labyrinth, while her mind was fine-tuned to hang on the shen tian's every word.

"When the exalted guest leaves, she will remember the Heavenly Temple as a truly stellar restaurant," said that beautiful voice in her head. "She will remember that the food is delicious and the service impeccable. She will not ever consider that anything unusual might have transpired during her visit. Upon returning, her memories will slowly resurface, but she will not notice that they had been repressed. She will not question the Heavenly Temple. She will not be suspicious of her obedient servant. She will obey the shen tian."

Anya moaned, loudly and lewdly. She loved the sound of her obedient servant's voice. She just wanted to listen to it for ever, and to do anything, everything he told her to.

"Furthermore," he said, and she didn't notice the slight quiver in his voice, "the exalted guest... that is to say... the whorish slut, the eager cumdump, the most filthy, depraved little bitch... she shall touch herself every day, edging until she is at the precipice of ecstasy, but never allowing herself to topple over. She shall do this as often as possible, until she can't do it any longer, until she's a dripping, quivering mess, and then... then she shall return to the Heavenly Temple. She shall return, and let her obedient servant take care of her. She shall return... to me."

Anya jolted at the sudden use of personal pronoun, and swivelled around to look at her obedient servant, forgetting all about the red labyrinth in the mosaic. Did she spy affection in that cyclopean eye? She suddenly wanted to ask his name...

... And then she was outside the Heavenly Temple, squinting at the bright sun, feeling slightly disoriented. She must have... eaten a little too fast? That was to be expected, though, with food that good. Her friends had been right - but frankly, she felt no need to let them know. For some reason, she thought she'd rather prefer visiting this restaurant by herself.

Perhaps she didn't want to share the attention of her waiter? He had been the most delightfully polite, calling himself "her obedient servant" and everything. Made her feel kind of like... well, not royalty, exactly, but... hm, she couldn't really place it. Oh well.

It was time to go home. She'd come back later. Maybe next week. Or in a few days. Or tomorrow.

She just had to edge herself silly first.