Her One Indiscretion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
careythomas
careythomas
1,675 Followers

Jacinta didn't look away from her task, "Good morning, honey. Hi, Marlo. Paula's coming up with your breakfast, but I thought I'd come in first and make sure the room was a little less, um, stuffy..."

Fiona pulled a bed sheet up to cover both of them, "How did you get in here? We locked the door!"

Jacinta headed back towards the door, and gave both women an insouciant look, "Yes - you locked one door, but this is a multi-room suite... with two doors. Maybe now you'll finally agree to move into a proper house. With a master bedroom... preferably one with soundproof walls."

Jacinta smiled when neither woman responded, "Get yourselves at least halfway decent. Paula will be in soon."

The two women stared, open-mouthed, as the older woman breezed out of the room.

"Do you think she heard us?" Fiona whispered.

"I don't care if the whole city heard us," Marlo wiggled her eyebrows, "We were making up a LOT of lost time."

Fiona beamed with happiness, and pulled up the covers around herself and Marlo moments before

Paula came in with the breakfast tray.

"Good morning, ma'am... Dr. Wright," Paula said, "I'll come back for these later. Ring if you need anything."

"Thanks Paula," Fiona said, trying to muster as much dignity as she could. Paula nodded and headed out of the room, but not before she blurted out, "I'm so happy for you both!"

The moment the door closed, Fiona immediately laid a kiss on Marlo's lips. Marlo turned towards Fiona and burrowed into her arms. Fiona sighed contentedly as Marlo's flesh on hers sent off a spark of arousal. This had occurred several times throughout the night: Marlo or Fiona would wake, and arms and hands would snake through the sheets with erotic intent, each of them hungry to find new ways of pleasuring the other.

"I could get used to this..." Fiona murmured.

"What? Breakfast in bed?" Marlo inquired sarcastically.

"No, silly. Having you for breakfast..." Fiona purred.

"Everyday?" Marlo's heart was exploding.

"Every. Day." Fiona said, punctuating every syllable with a kiss.

The End

careythomas
careythomas
1,675 Followers
1...456789