Her Oral History

Story Info
He Learns of His Wife's Oral History.
2.9k words
4.42
4.8k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

When she told me she liked sucking cock, it gave me a thrill I didn't anticipate. Those were her words, "I just like sucking cock." It came out of the blue one night after an hour of great sex. We had petted, fucked, and fished off with a very passionate, slutty blowjob. I had eaten her first, then we shared body fluids, had wonderful intercourse, and she finished the deal with her long celebrated cock sucking.

She had made it a skill she practiced at, honed her technique, and perfected to the point of near professionalism. I knew, of course, that she gave great head. That had been a factor in me falling in love with her. It wasn't that I fell in love with her cock sucking ability, but it didn't hurt. Our relationship had been pretty much a whirlwind affair, with me falling for her after just two weeks of dating. We had sex the night we met.

We were enjoying the afterglow the night she made her memorable announcement, when she quietly told me what she really liked. As if she were proclaiming it to the world, she told the night how much she liked doing what she'd just done. Like speaking to herself, or anyone who could hear, she didn't care.

"My cock in particular, or any cock?" I asked her.

"I am not choosy," she said with a smile. "I just like doing it. I haven't told you before tonight, but I've done quite a few," she said with a nonchalance that floored me.

"I figured that cock sucking ability didn't come out of books," I said. "You want to tell me about it? Maybe about some of those lucky recipients?"

"Sure," she replied calmly. "What do you want to know?"

"Well, who was the first?" I said with a shrug.

"That would be Mario. I loved his cock," she said like she was talking about her favorite dessert. I must have looked surprised, because she said, "You didn't think I got this good by eating bananas, did you?"

I told her I had wondered, but said I was interested in hearing about it all. "If you want to tell me," I said, "I'd love to hear." She scooted up close, like she was getting ready to share a big secret, put her arms around me, then whispered in my ear that she had no secrets from me.

"You really want to hear about my oral history?" she asked with a seductive quality to her soft voice.

We had been together for just a month as a married couple, and had lived together for three weeks before that. We hadn't known each other all that long, so there was a lot about my wife I didn't know. I had no idea what she'd done before we met, but I had always been curious. "You willing to tell me about those times with other guys? I would love to hear," I said. "Tell me about Mario. Was he a boyfriend? Was he big? Did you fall for his cock?"

"He worked for my father," she said casually. "We never dated. He just talked me into bed one afternoon after work, and I told him he couldn't fuck me, but I would do something else. I didn't then know what the something else was, but he got on his knees and offered me his rather substantial cock. It was beautiful. So long and thick. He said to suck it, so I did. I liked the feel of it in my mouth, liked the taste of it, so I did whatever I could think of. He began to tell me things to do, so I did what he said, then I began to improvise and use my imagination. He liked what I did and we began doing it everyday after work, then changed to before, after breakfast. He told me I should do his friends, so I did."

"How many friends are we talking about?" I asked.

"Five," she said. "I started doing all five of the men who worked for my father after work each day. They wanted to fuck me but I was afraid of getting pregnant, so I said I would just give them blowjobs. They liked that, and I would do Mario in the morning at his apartment behind the store, then his friends after work. I liked doing it, and Mario was handsome and knew all about sex, although I said I wouldn't let him fuck me.

"I went out to dances after that and the guys would try to fuck me, but I told them all I wouldn't go all the way, but I would give them blowjobs. They all liked my cock sucking skills and I got kind of famous. By the time I was a sophomore in college I had done maybe thirty guys. My girlfriends talked about not liking it, but I told them they should learn the right way to do it and they might like it.

"I started showing them what to do. I held cock sucking lessons in my dorm room and taught whoever would come there how to suck cock. It became quite a popular afternoon activity. Sometimes I had four or five girls in my room at one time, interested in learning how to suck cock. I became a mentor to the whole dormitory. Girls started coming to me and asking for lessons, so I started a cock sucking school right there in the girl's dorm."

She stopped talking for a minute and just looked at me. "What do you think? Are you okay with your wife being a cock sucking tutor to a dorm full of willing young college girls?"

"What did you demonstrate on?" I asked.

"It was never difficult to get volunteers to demonstrate the techniques on," she said. "We put out word and always had a line of guys willing to be a model for the classes. At one point we even had a notice on the bulletin board asking for mannequins for culinary demonstrations. Everyone knew what was being eaten during these demonstrations," she said with a smile, "except for the administration."

"I was the most famous cock sucker at State for years," she said grinning. "So, how do you feel about your wife being a cock sucking mentor to coeds in college?" she asked me.

"Seriously? I love it. It turns me on to think of you teaching cock sucking to a bunch of your roommates. I have always figured you learned from experience, but it is fun to hear you talk about your oral history," I said. "I like you telling about this kind of stuff."

"So you don't mind knowing I am a cock sucking specialist?" she asked. I told her I was a bit of a voyeur, so I enjoyed visualizing it. "You mean you may want to watch?" she asked with a smile.

I mentioned how much I liked porn--of course--and I would love to watch her perform her pièce de résistance. "I would love it," I said. "Truly, would you consider performing for me?"

She smiled. "The only thing I like as much as doing it, is showing off my expertise. Not only am I a cock sucking expert, but I am an exhibitionist extraordinaire." She smiled. "Your wife likes showing almost as much as she likes sucking," she said, keeping her smile.

"Since you have learned I have done it a lot, would you be upset to know I still do it quite a bit?" she asked. "At my book club on Wednesday night, we do not read books," she said with a self-satisfied chuckle. "There are four of us: Julia, Wendy, Carol, and me. We, ah, entertain interested gentlemen who send us detailed applications on email," she said.

"They write to The Fellatio Society online. It is a website on the Dark Web. We review the applications and select the best ones," she said proudly. "We accept three each Wednesday night. They never leave disappointed," she bragged. "Julia, Wendy, and Carol were my roommates at State College," she said. "They were in my first 'class' and they got rather good at it. They also got to like it quite a bit," she said with a gleam in her eye. "I call them my suck sisters. So are you aghast at your little housewife's hobby?" she asked.

"I am thrilled," I said. "I am not someone to be traumatized by anything sexual," I added. "Remember, I may have the largest porn collection on the coast. I have 150 erotic playing card decks, and I have videos, books of porn, original photographs, magazines, and over a thousand erotic, illustrated stories. I have a few hundred bawdy figurines and paintings, and dozens of X-rated recordings of sounds of sex. So, there is just about nothing I am offended by.

As we were talking I was fingering my wife's pussy, and I took it out and offered the tip of my finger to her. "So, you like the taste of cock? What about pussy? In all those years of having college roommates, did you ever sample the homegirls?" A smile appeared on her face. I turned my hand palm up, as if to say, "So?"

"With all that oral sex, you think horny young girls would not have gotten around to tasting both sides?" she said with a naughty grin. "Of course we like pussy. We called it dessert after a night of eating cock. Before she began to tell me, she gobbled her foam off my finger and licked her lips. "Em, pussy," she said.

"Could I come to a Wednesday book group meeting and do some watching? I could watch you do the applicants, then your roommates afterwards. Would Julia, Wendy, and Carol mind?" I asked.

"They are exhibitionists too," she said. "They'd show it to the Pope," she added. "They'd love you to come, pun intended."

I kissed her. "If you'd like to taste my friends, I am sure they'd love it," she said. "I am equal opportunity wife," she added.

"You have pictures of Julia, Wendy, and Carol?" I asked. She went to her chest of drawers and opened one. Taking out a pack of pictures she handed them to me one at a time. "This is Carol," she said handing me a 5x7 picture of a lovely tall, thin woman about thirty. "This is Julia," she said. The second was a photo of a woman in a sundress and a wide, friendly smile. The picture of Wendy took my breath away. She was clearly a beautiful woman with long blond hair and in a very brief bikini with shapely hips and an obvious lack of inhibition. "Wendy likes to show off what she has, and what she has is gorgeous."

I looked at a few more photos and could see they all were attractive, but it was certainly Wendy who turned the most heads. "Then I have these," she said, handing me three more pictures, all of them nudes that didn't hide much. The photo of Wendy was a front view with her sitting on a bed with her legs open and her womanhood clearly in view. The shot of Julia was of her on her stomach, her feet up and her bare bottom front and center. The smile on her face said, 'Look at me.' The photo of Carol was of her sitting on a blanket with her knees drawn up and her pussy peeking through.

I handed them back to my wife and said I liked the look of her friends. "These are your book group friends?" She nodded and smiled.

"Got your attention? You like Wendy? All are easy on the eyes, but it is Wendy people can't take their eyes off of," she said. "She gives really good head, both genders. She was a great student and learns fast. She'll love you. I think you will like her, as well," she said. "Wendy also likes to receive, as well. Interested?"

I smiled and nodded. "They all look great. I know they had a great teacher, so I am looking forward to meeting them all," I said.

On Wednesday night we left for the hotel where they meet and pulled into the parking lot. My wife gave me a look that said, 'Good luck,' and I kissed her and patted her knee. We went to the elevator and went up to the 14th floor and to suite 222, which they had a standing reservation for.

The suite had two bedrooms and a living room with a large couch. There two overstuffed chairs as well in the main room and the women were with three men on the sofa and the two chairs. I had agreed to watch for the first two hours, then after the men left I would join the women for a group grope in one of the bedrooms. It would pretty much be a free-for-all and whatever happened would happen.

I watched the four women attend to the three men. Two of the women took two men to each bedroom, where they would perform their duties one-on-one. The other two women would team up on one man. They would rotate throughout the night until each man had been with two women at a time. When that rotation was completed, the men got dressed and left.

Then I had all four women to myself. The women undressed me, taking off my shoes and socks, my shirt, my pants, and since I didn't wear underwear they finished off kissing every part of me. Then they put me on the couch and two of them, Wendy and Carol began working on my erect cock with their lips and tongues.

My wife sat and watched, pleased by her friends' attention to me, smiling like a proud mother hen. Wendy took me into her mouth and slid my cock to the back of her throat. Not only was Wendy beautiful, but she was a consummate cock sucker.

As she sucked and licked my wand, Carol kissed and sucked my scrotum and planting kisses on my belly. Then Julia came over and put her mouth on mine. Her tongue reached in and found what it was looking for and moved around my mouth. I sucked her active tongue. Our mouths were open and our tongues moved together as our lips embraced.

I could feel the suction of Wendy's mouth on my cock, and I smiled over to my wife. Then Julia took her lips off mine and straddled my head, offering her pink and splayed pussy, which I kissed, and sucked, and licked. I then put my lips around her labia and I sucked her petals into my mouth. She moaned and sighed and moved her hips, sliding her sex back and forth across my mouth.

"That's it girls," my wife said out loud. "Do him good. Suck my husband's cock like I taught you. Make him come. Drink him down. Swallow every drop. Ah, yes. That's it girls. Show him how good we are."

I looked up from Julia's pussy and smiled at my wife. "You taught them well," I said, before going back to Julia's slit. I ate her for awhile longer, then Wendy took her mouth away from my cock and replaced her lips with her dripping cunt. She held me with one hand, positioning me at her sex, then with a push of her hips she slid me in, taking me deep and quick.

As Wendy fucked me from above, Carol's tongue washed my shaft, her face between Wendy's legs, catching Wendy's foam and my precome with her tongue that licked the lather from my shaft. When I began coming, Wendy lifted off me so Carol could catch the geyser in her mouth as it shot from my dick.

Carol raised above my hips, taking Wendy's place, holding her mouth over my spewing cock as it filled her throat with my cream. Wendy smiled and began kissing Julia, who knelt beside us. They entwined their tongues and kissed open mouth, moaning and cooing as their hands explored the other woman's naked body.

My wife sat and watched as her students satisfied her husband and smiled, giving them words of encouragement and praise. She had perfected her skills of giving oral pleasure and passed it to her dear friends. I had come and filled Carol's mouth with my sperm and fell back on the couch, exhausted and spent, satisfied and amazed at the skill my wife's pupils had gained.

We had been married only a short time, but that brief period had brought me to a level of sexual pleasure most men don't ever even approach. I dozed after they had finished with me and when I awoke I saw the teacher and her students were in the bedroom on the bed, entangled in a human chain of pleasure and naked female flesh.

I watched them for awhile, then I acquiesced and gave them their privacy, going into the living room and turning on the tv. I had difficulty concentrating on Dancing With The Stars, but I left them to their pleasure and stayed awake until eleven when I dozed until my wife woke me up at twelve.

On the way home I told her I liked her friends. "Nice girls, huh," she said. We rode home in silence, because nothing more needed to be said.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers