All Comments on 'Her Personal Shopping Assistant'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BluegrayBluegrayalmost 15 years ago
now, that's shopping

Great imagination and telling. A woman should always have such an enjoyable shopping experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Very well written and nice cordial ending but sex could use a bit of work. Never the less loved the premise and the fact it was so well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Spontaneous Stranger Sex

Liked the premise of two strangers hooking up for some hot sex in a public place. Desire overcomes inhibitions for a satisfying romp. Well-constructed and a graceful writing style.

obscuredobscuredover 13 years ago
nice!

Great story! I loved the playful twist at the end :D

erogenous4uerogenous4uover 13 years ago
Sexy, powerful. . .

Wonderful story! I am the husband of a serious shopper, and identified with the husband in this story but felt I was right there in the dark changing room -- loved the way you seduced both Blythe and the reader until unbridled passion seemed so natural. Thank you for creating such a great experience -- hope it might have seem semi-autobiographical. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best shopping ever

Exciting depiction of unexpected sex in an unexpected place. Realistic build-up to a satisfying climax. It will get me hot the next time I'm shopping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was trying lingerie,i liked the panties but the bra,i had some difficulty with the exact size.The shop assistant suggested a different type,she brought 2 in to try,they were uplift type.I tried the first one on,it did not seem right,so i called her back over.She was older than me,perhaps 50s,tall,she stood behind me adjusting the straps,lifting my breasts up with her hands,adjusting,lifting then the light squeeze,moving forward over them,my nipples hardened.She took that bra off,her hand over my beasts again squeezed,my pussy tingled,she squeezed my nipples then started to caress my breasts.It felt as good as when my husband did the same.Her hand moved to my panties,inside,a finger to my wet pussy,moving up and down,then to my clit,massaging it,slowly.I orgasmed,her finger slowly stroking my clit until i was finished,my underwear wet.She moved back,then moved out,i had to buy the underwear,it was so wet.She took my money and said i am getting in a new line of bras in on Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Casual Intimacy

Hot, opportunistic sex during a power outage. Believable characters that push the limits of their desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yes i was the mall cleaner that day

and remember the lights going out. being near to the womans department, i thought it prudent to head for the changing area to see if staff and customers were coping and of course it may well offer up the opportunity of a good grope or sighting of female fleshh

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 stars bc it was it took too long ti get there. But if the story started with Kabron’s departure it would be 5 stars. I love unplanned female arousal for another woman and changing room with dresses and lingerie is very hot. Nice work with lights idea thanks.

Also the mystery of Joy’s opportunistic action and departure make me dream of her appearing in several stories - with other women, couples or men since her sexual orientation isn’t defined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous