Her Plaything Ch. 01

Story Info
Juliet likes to control men remotely.
1k words
4.38
20.5k
25

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them had met nearly four months ago during a networking event. She was one of the people running the event. Her body had caught his eye, at first. Long, smooth legs clad in black stockings. A short skirt, just shy of being at a professional length. The tight, white blouse that left little to the imagination. Her blue eyes, hidden behind a pair of respectable glasses, set into a sharp face with short red hair framing her face. He had made his introductions, wanting nothing more than to be closer to her. She introduced herself to him as Juliet. Her charm and wit won him over within the hour and the two of them chatted together for nearly an hour. He wanted to stay with her, to keep talking to her, but she had to go. Before she did, she handed him her card and told him to call her tomorrow night. He agreed, feeling a flutter of excitement buried deep in his stomach.

He called her the next night as soon as he got home, 7 PM on the dot. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello there," Juliet said, the tone of her voice playful and engaging him from the first word. "You follow directions clearly. I like that. If you keep following my directions, I promise that the two of us are going to be having lots of fun together."

"I can do that," He said, trying to keep the quivering from his voice.

"I know you can," She whispered. "Why don't you sit back, relax and let's talk for a bit?" The next three hours passed by in a blur to him. Her voice alone had this certain quality to it that kept him at the edge of his seat, sitting stiffly. Almost as stiff as what was happening below the belt.

"Is it already that late?" Juliet questioned, the clock nearing 10 PM. "Oh dear. As much fun as I'm having, I think I'll need to end things here." He had to suppress a groan of frustration. "How about we talk again, tomorrow night? Same time."

"Yes," He said, practically panting.

"Goodnight," She said before hanging up the phone.

His hands immediately rushed to remove his pants. He had never been more turned on his life. Her voice, it was like a tendril of desire that invaded his mind. His cock was freely leaking precum. As soon as he touched it, he exploded onto his hand and his shirt. He had never cum that hard before in his life. Masturbating with everything he had, he came twice more, gushing into an exhausted, sticky mess. As he laid back on his bed, trying to recover, he smiled. He couldn't wait for tomorrow night.

The next night, he called at 7 PM on the dot like the night before. She answered on the third ring once more.

"Punctual," She purred. "I like that. There's a certain quality to a man that I enjoy. The kind where he knows when to come."

"Of course," He said, his voice breathless.

The two of them spoke but something was different. She was leading the conversation more with each passing sentence. Juliet asked questions and rarely would answer them. Her language had also changed. Instead of more sly wit, her words dripped with innuendo. He was aching against his pants before the first hour was up, idly rubbing himself. His attempts to keep his voice calm were not a success.

"I can hear what you are doing to yourself," Juliet said, the teasing tone of her voice becoming sterner.

He stopped, shame burning deep within the pit of his stomach. "I'm sorry! I..."

"I didn't say you could stop," She murmured into his ear through the phone. "Strip down, get yourself comfortable and stroke yourself while I talk to you."

He did as she told him to do. His clothes were scattered in his haste before laying back on his bed. His left hand wrapped around his cock, his right holding the phone to his ear. Releasing a long-suppressed groan from his chest, he began to masturbate properly.

"Does it feel good?" Juliet said.

"Yes," He panted, sweat trickling down his face and chest.

"Don't stroke too fast. Savor it. Savor it like you're savoring my voice."

He nodded even though she wouldn't be able to see it. His hand glided up and down his shaft, working himself slowly.

"That's better," She whispered, her voice dripping with lust. "Enjoy yourself. Let's not rush things."

His stroking kept that pace that she instructed him to take. All the while, her voice teased into his ear, into his very mind, heart and soul. She asked him questions about partners that he had before, whether they were men or women, what he liked to do in bed.

"I like to be on top," He groaned, his cock aching in his hand. It felt like he was going to burst but something was keeping him from going any further. "I like to be in control in the bedroom."

"Are you sure about that?" Juliet pressed. "After all, you've been letting a woman guide you through your masturbation for the last hour and a half. And all this time, you've been working your cock with nothing but the sound of my voice." He hesitated, unsure of what to say. "Just admit that this is turning you on, my dear. Do it and I'll let you cum."

He spoke before his mind could properly form a thought. "Okay, yes! This is turning me on like nothing else in my life. Your voice is so damn sexy, I just can't get enough of this. I need you, more than I've needed anyone else."

"Good boy," She teased. "Stop stroking your cock and clean yourself up. I imagine you look like quite the mess."

His hand paused at the base of his shaft. "But I thought..."

"I said you could cum. I didn't say when." She said, her voice sharp like the edge of a knife. "Go clean yourself up and don't you dare think about touching your cock again. Do you understand me?"

He groaned, releasing his member. "Okay," He whimpered. "Yes ma'am."

"Yes Mistress," She corrected him.

"Yes Mistress," He said, climbing up from his bed to head to the bathroom to take a cold shower.