All Comments on 'Her Pleasure - An ASMR Experiment'

by MrGrayson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MrGraysonMrGraysonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I sincerely apologize for any hurt eardrums from listening to this experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I tried listening. Sorry, the volume was too low for me to make out a single word. Good concept that I will try listening to again, if you decide to continue your experiment with another recording. Good Luck!

LanafalanaLanafalanaalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing this creative experiment! Sure the audio isn’t impeccable… yet. But you have something that makes me wanna hear so much more, maybe it’s your energy and your voice, plus the uniquely trippy edit… I can’t pinpoint it yet. I’m sure you’ll only improve in the audio quality as you get more practice. This stoner girl loves it, don’t stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Certainly has potential. I could only get a couple phrases. And yeah, the volume was really jarring in spots. I’ll listen again if you do another. It is going to be a lot of work for you though, I’m not going to lie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree that you definitely have something good going here. I also had trouble making out some of what you said but I think that all you needed to do was tweak things so that there was more focus on your voice, and the music and effects were quieter and more in the background. With some slight tweaking this could be awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGrayson@MrGrayson
There is an imbalance on this site and I honestly do not want to be yet another person to bog you down with messages. If you see me when I sign on and are intrigued enough to check out my profile then you have the option to message me. My name is MrGrayson. My last name is n...