Her Pleasure - An ASMR Experiment

Info
An experiment in erotic audio. ASMR and sensory arousal.
154 words
3.7
16.4k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrGrayson
MrGrayson
32 Followers

- - LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES - -

Last night I felt inspired. Stoned for the first time in weeks, my heart was racing with the urge to let my voice be heard. After a failed phone connection, I badly needed to get my words out.

Laying on my bed, I pressed record on my phone and let my loose my thoughts as they came to me in the moment.

As I listened to my audio I felt this inclination to explore it. Taking the sounds and running them through effects and adding synth, this is an experimentation in erotic audio.

It is 100% raw and parts can be jarring as some sounds come in loud. Be mindful.

I am still quite new to music production and audio manipulation so this is all an experiment in erotic sound.

I'd love your input as this might be something I look to continue to explore.

Thank you!

--:--
--:--
1.0
MrGrayson
MrGrayson
MrGrayson
32 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree that you definitely have something good going here. I also had trouble making out some of what you said but I think that all you needed to do was tweak things so that there was more focus on your voice, and the music and effects were quieter and more in the background. With some slight tweaking this could be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Certainly has potential. I could only get a couple phrases. And yeah, the volume was really jarring in spots. I’ll listen again if you do another. It is going to be a lot of work for you though, I’m not going to lie.

LanafalanaLanafalanaalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing this creative experiment! Sure the audio isn’t impeccable… yet. But you have something that makes me wanna hear so much more, maybe it’s your energy and your voice, plus the uniquely trippy edit… I can’t pinpoint it yet. I’m sure you’ll only improve in the audio quality as you get more practice. This stoner girl loves it, don’t stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I tried listening. Sorry, the volume was too low for me to make out a single word. Good concept that I will try listening to again, if you decide to continue your experiment with another recording. Good Luck!

MrGraysonMrGraysonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I sincerely apologize for any hurt eardrums from listening to this experiment.

Share this

Similar Stories

With Sprinkles on Top (M4F) Let's get messy with some cake and put some sprinkles on top.in Audio
Sexploration Part 01 [M4F] A massage and exploration for the ultimate orgasm.in Audio
Craving the Taste of You All I want is to keep feasting on your sweet sexy pussy...in Audio
Oral Sex & the End of All Things Just Going Down on You & Thinking about the End of It All.in Audio
Starting Off The Weekend Starting off the weekend for your enjoyment. [M4F]in Audio
More Stories