Her Roommate Returns!

Story Info
Look what Angie drug home to her husband.
1.2k words
2.19
43.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
386 Followers

My wife. Angie, and I (Dave) were sexually very simpatico. Sex 3 times a week was considered almost obligatory, although never treated as a duty that had to be performed. We were just into our 2nd year of marriage and enjoying most of the things in married life. The usual nitpicky complaints, but nothing very bothersome. We both made good enough money, she as manager of a high end cosmetics store and me running my own stamp collector's shop on Market Street...not many of those left around.

We had never talked about our respective sex lives before meeting up but it was just understood they were both pretty active. We were definitely "liberal" in the morality sense of that word. Especially Angie.

Anyway, today she came home with a man she had run into downtown. She introduced him to me as having been her roommate at Texas U. His name was Clark Deering, and he appeared to be a nice enough fellow, big chested and rugged complected with dirty blond hair. That is a color, not a commentary on his cleanliness.

I never knew anything about my wife having a male roommate! No, never came up once. Oh, she probably mentioned the word roommate a few times, but that is one of those words that does not have an apparent gender. I now seemed to recall a certain aura of closeness when she had mentioned that her 'roommate' and she had done something or another.

Angie told me that the two of them had a few drinks downtown to talk about the old days, before she talked him into coming home with her to meet her husband.

Angie and Clark reminisce in front of me and it soon becomes clear that they had not only been roommates, but bedmates at TU. As I understood the drift of their recollections, they had been dating other people but having sex with each other on a regular basis. My wife was soon opening a 2nd bottle of chardonnay and shared it. They were becoming a little touchy with the hands but nothing that really alarmed liberal old me.

They were getting visibly tipsy to the point that Angie got up from the couch beside me and skipped over to plop herself in Clark's lap on the big rocker. He seemed fine with that bit of intimacy and his large hands gradually got more and more free with my wife's midsection. Neither seemed shy about what they were doing right there in front of me. Clark's brown eyes glanced my way a few times but I would not let him see any sign of concern on my part.

Only after his hand firmly grabbed one of her breasts and gave it a visible squeeze did I raise a theatrical eyebrow for my wife to see. "Oh, for Pete's sake Dave," she scolded. "He knows these breasts better than you do, I'm sure. He could never leave them alone and I was not allowed to cover them up while we were in our room. He fell asleep with one of them in his mouth more nights than not...so just cool it."

At that point Angie made a production of counting something on her fingers and then saying, "Husband, I'm sure my old roomie has fucked me more often that you have. If you count his falling asleep with his cock up my butt, then for sure he wins the contest since you have never liked that all that much. Right, Clark?"

He looked almost white-faced in embarrassment, and she finally realized the wine was getting to her. "Sorry, sweetheart." Angie said, but neither of the guys were quite sure who she was addressing that to. They both silently hoped that she was not openly calling her old sweetheart 'sweetheart'.

Angie held her glass firmly as she struggled her way up off of Clark and got to her feet. She grabbed for his hand and pulled to indicate she wanted him to rise. "Get up, honey...oops, I mean get up from the chair, not this other thing..." she said as she snickered and patted her hand on the lump in his fly. She staggered just slightly as she tugged in the direction of the back of their apartment. "I want to give you the whole house tour."

I had seen the whole house plenty of times, but I felt compelled to follow them, jic. My wife tugged his hand up over her shoulder and he did not resist, moving his hand in the proffered direction and, it appeared from behind them, grabbing hold of that same breast again; well possibly it was an altogether different breast but her little giggle made it clear it was one of her tits.

As they walked into the back hallway, Angie giggled again and put her hand on the back of his grasping mitt to pull it tighter to her bosom. "Fuck, I've missed you, Clark Deering. We have a LOT to make up for."

He didn't reply, but simply bent over to take her ear into his mouth and loudly suck on it. "He, he, what the fuck are you doing to my ear, my love? I have about 15 other parts I need you to suck on before my fucking EAR."

He all laughed as he spit out her wet ear. "You're saying fuck a lot all of a sudden my dearest. But I want you to name those 15 parts and I will see if your husband will allow me to suck on them."

"Oh, fuck, lover, do you think my fucking husband has anything to say 'bout my body parts? I married the man, hon, I didn't sell him my body. It belongs totally to you Mr. Deering, for so long as we can get you to stay with us."

He stopped their stroll, spun her around to face him, put a hand down between the legs in her shorts and pulled her into a passionate kiss. He sucked her tongue literally out of her mouth and manhandled her crotch, while standing two steps in front of me, the wide-eyed husband.

He glanced back at me and said, "Sorry man, you heard me trying to give you some say in events, but I am taking orders from a different voice and it looks like I am going to be seriously fucking your hot wife."

Knowing he was right and that Angie would certainly have the final say I could only respond, "Clearly."

My wife took Clark by the belt and led him into the nearest doorway. "I was going to take you to the master bedroom so my husband could watch us play catch-up, but I realize that we are going to be at it for hours after his bedtime, so I think the politest thing to do would be fuck around on him elsewhere. Do you agree Davie boy?"

"Of course my dear."

I'VE RUN OUT OF STEAM. IT SHOULD BE CLEAR THAT EPIC EXTRA-MARITAL SEX IS IN THE CARDS. HOW LONG WILL HE STAY? WILL HE EVER GO HOME? WILL DAVE GET INVOLVED FOR A THREESOME? WILL CLARK USE CONDOMS AND DO THEY HAVE NEAR ENOUGH ON HAND? WILL HE TAKE ANGIE HOME WITH HIM? HOW OFTEN WILL HE FUCK HER ASS? WILL HE LEAVE HER WITH CHILD? MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW CAN WE SATISFY THE VENGEFUL MINDS OF THE BTB CRAZIES? SO MUCH IS UNKNOWN. IF ANY WRITERS WISH TO TAKE A SHOT AT RESOLUTION, YOU HAVE MY HEARTY APPROVAL TO DO IT. ODIOUSER

Odiouser
Odiouser
386 Followers