All Comments on 'Her Roommate Returns!'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Following in the incompetent footsteps of the latest FTDS trend. This is a cheap way to not write a story. No brain power was mustered in the making of this tale. For all of your non-existent effort you are granted 1☆.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

The Cuck Whisperer with his own offering for the Cuck Cartel. Cuckroaches will swarm all over this one from their spokesperson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What‘s wrong with you and Davie Boy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alternate universe

“No my dear. I’ll be filling for divorce.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think men that let their sluts have out of marriage sex are gay at heart and want to suck dick and fuck by it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only 2 years in,get rid of her now before she becomes even more costly!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

easy peasy: boot the bitch

or kill her

she's deserving of either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Of course my dear." - I said and grabbed a pack of garbage bags in the pantry, headed to the master bedroom to collect her things, under the stunned gazes of the frozen couple...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid. Not really a story, more like am opening paragraph. No ending. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What kind of day is it today? Only solid cuckolds in new stories... Weaklings are writers, negotiate and alternate between each other. Don't pour all your shit on the readers together and at once...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

FFS! Write a better story.

They’ve been married for 2 years, sex 3 times a week, that works out to over 300 times, not to mention their dating life…and her ex roommate fucked her more than her husband? Riiiiiight.

If ahe was willing to disrespect and denigrate her husband so quickly and without even a shred of remorse, then why did she get married?

At the point she declared that she married him but he didnt own her, then he should have left and hit up Tindr.

So why didnt he? Why did he passively sit there while being verbally abused? Dont tell us he was turned on: who is going to be aroused after finding out their partner, the love of their life actually doesnt like you or even respect you?

Even the most passive cuckold is going to be hurt and angry after finding out their wife couldn't give two shits about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If that's what floats your boat, more power to you. It was well-written, I can give you that, but zero interest in the subject. I can't complain; it was my decision to click on the link.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you are that tired of writing why bother?

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

No need to write an ending as a "Story". Short and to the point the "Husband" calls up a friend who has a van. He and the friend pack all his stuff that he needs into the van. Everything that belongs to the soon to be ex wife is left where it is.

The "husband" then destroys any shared photos of his soon to be ex wife. Any marriage photos get destroyed and holiday photos get destroyed and shared family photos get destroyed. Any personal items the "husband" takes with him. He goes to the garage gets a hammer and takes off his wedding ring and flattens it so it is unusable and leaves it on the kitchen table.

He then has one last look around checks he has everything he wants gets in his car and drives to his friends house. Together they go on line fill out the divorce forms. They contact a friend of a friend who is a lawyer and they ask him to start the divorce as soon as possible. He transfers half tge money to a new account under his name.

The friend of the friend agrees to serve the wife that evening as a favour. He does so just as a naked ex wife started looking for her husband and was apparently surprised to see half the house empty. She was even more surprised to see all her wedding photos destroyed and saw that every photo she and her husband had ever taken as a couple were now just her.

It was at that point she realised that maybe fucking an ex boyfriend wasn't the best of ideas and now she realised that she was going to be single again. She wasn't sure how she would tell her family

But she knew her ex boyfriend was married and had kids so she wouldn't expect him to stay. She did regret what she did. And she knew her life had changed completely and not for the better.

At that point hrr phone started to ring. It was her family and friends wanting to know why she was going to ve single again. It seems the ex husband had told everyone she knows what she has done. All her work colleagues and family and friends now know what she did. And of course soon after she got a call from her ex boyfriends wife.

It was turning out to be not a good idea to fuck her ex boyfriend.

She did try calling her husband but the number didn't work. And the friendly server did say that her soon to be ex husband did not ever want to speak to her ever again. She was on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odiouser .. the odor of ur shit for brains permeates the story.. u sure run out of steam as fast as I am sure u run out of stamina in bed! No doubt cuck stories are ur forte.. it’s easier to watch the actually do!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF! Get video and pictures send out to all family members and friends, then get the fuck out!

Gmann006Gmann006almost 2 years ago

this story sucks, It seems the author has lots of experience in being a wimp so they should finish this monstrosity themselves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should wait until they’re having sex then go to the garage and get the 5 gallons worth of lawnmower gas and the emergency flare from the emergency kit in the trunk then offer them a toast ! If they refuse make it a roast ! Play ‘ Light My Fire ‘ by The Doors while you sing along !

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

This no-ending is getting to be a trend here in LW. The nincompoops are trolling the BTB crowd 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odiouser, 24 stories, most in LW, Not a single red H, what can I say, all has been said,

but...

There is room for mentally ill retard in cuck swamp. You are doing good, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic just like the author

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

Its not very exciting yet but I'm sure if you watch them fucking their ass's off while you pull your prick you'll soon get the idea of what to write next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't bother to read it based on who wrote it, and after reading the comments I know I made the right decision. If odiouser likes or writes it, you know it's going to be shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typical cuck bullshit from Lit's resident wimpy cuck. Bet you couldn't FTDS because your wife was calling you to suck her lover's cum out of her holes.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Was there some reason for the husband to be a complete doormat? Why didn't he object the moment his slut wife started "breaking boundaries". A simple walk to his garage to get his baseball bat should have sent a clear message. Why didn't he open his pathetic mouth and actually tell them to "fuckin' cut it out"? Then kick the useless room mate out of his house? No, he just either sat there and watched or trailed along behind as they began "making out". At least a large Carving knife or Butchers Cleaver or Meat Tenderiser from the kitchen would have told how he felt. Enough of the cuck sit.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

I'm going to ask my friend Saddletramp1956 to teach you how to finish a BTB story, cause this dumb bitch needs to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you’re not going to go to the trouble of writing a story why go to the trouble of posting it? Last time I will click on anything with your name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stupid tease of a story. I generally don't like the authors work but I did expect more than just this.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Unpleasant rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another cuck story. A load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a douche.

Seriously this "story" sucks as bad as Odi sucks cum out of his wife's diseased holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what a total piece of idiocy. I gave it a 1 because I couldn't find anything lower.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years ago

If your going to write a story, finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Open any of the 1000s of the other formula pablum cuckold stories, CUT PAST into this mess.

No original effort on the 'authors' part deserves no original effort on our part to finish it.

In the end, they are all the same anyway.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Not only is this story a crock of shit, but there is NO Texas U. It's UT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trash...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can't even construct the first sentence properly. Then again, I've learned not to expect much from you.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Ran out of steam? You barely got started. I wonder why you even bothered to post this crap. Whether you thought about the BTB roiute or let the man wallow in self pity then decide to go bi and suck his wife's lover is irrelevant. I am disappointed in your half ass effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pointless story as people have pointed out this pointless story feels more like a bait the readers of the loving wife category. These people who write stories like this should be banned from this site the loving wife category was at the time just for plain old stories of husbands and wife stories through the hardships. How they coped through there married life without having to resort into cheating threesomes swinging cuckold etc . Then people started writing BTB stories but had no category to put there stories in. So this site altered the parameter of the loving wife category for just the writers who liked to write BTB stories . The loving wife category was never made for writers who like to write stories about cuckold sharing swinging stories. They were given the rest of the category’s from groups to exhibition/voyeur to fetish to interracial etc category’s . So to me all this story is a bait story so this writer should be banned I’m sorry but it’s not fair to the writers that like to either write BTB stories or writers that like to write old fashioned stories about husband and wife through hardships. Yes I might have gone on but I’m getting fed up because I’ve been standing back and watching writers that insist that there stories should go into the loving wife category and yet 95% of them should not be in the loving wife category. Because they base there stories on the characters instead of the sexual activity they decide to write about. Aka they write about doing anal sex thing but instead of putting it in the anal category they put it in the loving wife category because they think they used a wife in there stories. It’s like a writer who likes to write stories about a coloured person having sexual fun with a white person any normal writer would put it in the interracial category but no we still get writers that put the stories in the loving wife category because they use the character as the base of there stories. Or writers that like to write cuckold stories they are clearly not a loving wife category story. They write about husbands who let there wife play away but all depends on how the writers go do they start showing off the wife then it goes into the exhibition voyeur category or do they just plainly have there husbands included in there stories then it’s a group category story. It’s all about the sexual activity that the characters do and not who they are that decides what category that’s what makes this site work .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another totally stupid idea! Why do you bother. 1 at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least I didn't read about them having any children. That would make it really easy to kick some serious ass. Dumbass cuckold! Get real and remove your head from your butt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I knew a local guy simular thing happened. His wife brought home a coworker and was drinking to much and got carried away further than he liked. They lived in a apartment. He grabbed a bottle of rubbing alcohol and threw it on his wife and coworker and then held his lighter for their grill. They sobered up real quick and the coworker left. She got a different job and started being the best wife possible. They had 2 children at that time. Now they have 4 children and 2 grandchildren. Things appear to be good. I love that kind of man sticking up for what is right.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 2 years ago

You didn't finish the story! You didn't finish the story! You didn't finish the story!

I had to say that considering how many times I have heard it.

The thing is that the story is perfect as is. It is left up to the reader to decide where it goes. is the husband a secret agent? Will the wife and lover step on a landmine? Will she show remorse? (Barf, I hate that word.)

Other than the story being a bit rushed (too short), it's not a bad setup. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If my wife ever spoke to me like that shed catch a beating and her boyfriend would catch a bullet

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I see OdorEaster is about as good at writing stories as he is at judging them. By the numbers, all the way. Maybe you need to open that closet door and get some fresh air and a clean pair of panties on.

Seriously sperm burper, you rate no higher than the usual closeted gay writer here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kalimaxos you're a fucking idiot. Nothing that cuck Odiouser writes is worth reading. The story is perfect? Maybe to a cuck like you. What kind of idiot thinks a reader should decide where a story goes? Giving this shit a four star rating is an insult the the great writers who made it to the "hall of fame" of loving wives. Odiouser and you aren't among them and never will be. 1* for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

? *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author is a freaking, gutless chicken unwilling to take any kind of stand. Not worth reading, just wasted time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FINISH your OWN god damned stories, writers on this site who can't finish their own stories and ask others to do it for them has gotten OLD real fast, its quite boring really seeing the same damn story from many writers! If you can't finish it yourself, don't upload it. 1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

The story says, "We had never talked about our respective sex lives before meeting up but it was just understood they were both pretty active. We were definitely "liberal" in the morality sense of that word. Especially Angie."

.

If you marry someone with an extensive sexual past, and you don't know much about it, there's a decent chance that one of her past boyfriends -- or, in this case, friends with benefits -- is a lot better than you in bed. It may not be comfortable to ask her about these things, but you need to do it, or you just might get a surprise like this one.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Quit while you're behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was good but i really feel that it's right that Angie owns her own body but Dave has the right to walk out and leave her if she is going to be that much of a bitch to him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

divorce the nasty whore and grow a backbone and a set of balls wimp

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Then hubby retrieved his 9mm and plugged them both

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It figures Klax likes the story. He would love a really poorly written and utterly stupid story.

And it's funny that he admits that he hates the word "remorse".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kalimaxos, why don't you go back to your self imposed exile from LW. It's a much better place without you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A 1.91 score!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

You make the "BTB Crazies" look rational if this is your concept of a liberal marriage.

<>

Why do you bother desecrating the term "marriage"? Just tell each other that you're the flavor of the year, and see how long you can keep each other happy. Evidently 2 years is her max. Time to go try out some new pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

60 comments on a story that scored 1.92? WTF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just more stupid cuck shit. Angie must be glad her hubby is a confirmed liberal and is okay with her cucking him. Let’s hear it for Dave! One star ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odiouser, the cuck , wrote this? That's easy to score. ONE STAR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STOP WRITING!

GET HELP!

Stop submitting story to this site.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Well..that was trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just * because -1 is not an option

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 2 years ago

Lit should allow a rating of 0 to 5... This was a true waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd have killed that C U NEXT TUESDAY, and her master...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well if a "wife" like this doesn't red pill a guy he's just a woman with a dick.

Seeing a lot about those nowadays, just a coincidence I'm sure.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

FTDS!!!

Well that was the setup let’s hope other FTDS in the way it should be finished

We’ll see.

As for this 2/5, l do not appreciate lazy authors who should at very least offer their own ending before inviting others to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who wants or need to continue or end a smelly fart in a tight barrel?!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You passed 2 stars on the way to zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absolute piece of crap from unfortunately a POS who is also obviously either a pussyboi cuck or a eunuch. sorry, dont like to abuse authors but i felt abused by his imaginary story. rk

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
hmmm

"I was going to take you to the master bedroom so my husband could watch us play catch-up, but I realize that we are going to be at it for hours after his bedtime, so I think the politest thing to do would be fuck around on him elsewhere. Do you agree Davie boy?" At this point, I had had enough. I pulled my Buck knife from my belt and stuck it deep into Clark's crotch. His bellow of pain was delicious as I turned and walked into my bedroom.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

It is amazing some writers persist when they cannot even manage average ratings, but consistently score welll below even mediocre.

Dalton402Dalton40210 months ago

What a bitch he should have kicked up and throw them both out

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

So much disrespect, he should throw her and her boyfriend out now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That Legion whatisname guy wrote a sequel to this stinker that burns the cheaters. Just search this title and include FTDS, I think. Or you search just "Her Roommate Returns" and you can find it.

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
Terrible

Story and ending

MarkTwineMarkTwine2 months ago

Some people might consider this a good story. Of course some people are bottom feeding weak ass cuckold pussies. Much like the author.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Somebody wrote a damn good FTDS to this turd: https://www.literotica.com/s/her-roommate-returns-ftds

I think he read the comments before he did it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous