Her Roommate's Boyfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Studying in the library just got fun.
2.2k words
4.68
12.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Ella's phone screen lit up, notifying her that she had a new message from J. She paused her exam prep to check it and smiled as she read the message on the screen, feeling her knickers dampen at his words.

J: Wish I was inside u right now.

She bit her lip, remembering how he felt inside her the last time they had fucked. Cleo had gotten out the VR headset and while she was occupied with her game, Ella had ridden her roommate's boyfriend on the sofa behind her until he had filled her with cum. As much as she loved Cleo's friendship, sneaking around with Jack was undeniably hot and he fucked better than anyone else she had had recently, so they had continued their affair behind Cleo's back whenever they could.

E: Me too. Want to feel u stretch my pussy with ur big cock.

She sexted him back, keeping her phone screen away from the prying eyes of her study group. They were in the university library revising for their mock exams but honestly, she could do with a break and what better distraction than a little sexting?

J: Where are u slut?

E: In the library, wishing u were here.

There was no reply for a while, so Ella put her phone down reluctantly and returned to studying. About 20 minutes later, her phone buzzed again and she snatched it up greedily.

J: Ancient languages section, row 5.

She felt her knickers soak now in anticipation. He was here, he had come here to fuck her. She quickly told her study group she was going to the loo and then to get snacks before hurrying away down the main aisle. When she was sure no one was watching her, she ducked down an aisle to the left and made her way back to the dusty, unpopulated section of the library relating to ancient civilisations and languages. She paused part way down a dark aisle to slip her knickers off under her skirt and balled them in her hand before continuing on her way. As she reached the section she was looking for, a hand wrapped around her waist while the other covered her mouth and she was yanked down to the back of a dark aisle.

"Don't make a fucking sound" a familiar voice instructed her, as the hand slipped away from her mouth and down to her hips. He manoeuvred her round so that she faced him and plunged his fingers between her legs, making her gasp with pleasure. "Mmm, so wet for me already, aren't you slut?"

She reached down, cupping his bulge through his trousers "You're pretty hard for me t-"

"I said, don't make a fucking sound." He growled, clamping his hand back over her mouth and withdrawing his fingers from her pussy, causing her to writhe in protest. "Do as you're told and be a good little slut for me, or else I'll have to punish you."

To punctuate his threat, he slapped her lightly on her clit three times, making her whine into his hand. He reached for her hand and found her balled up knickers. With a sexy grin, he pried them from her hand and brought them up to her mouth, inserting them to act as a gag. After a few more clit slaps, he slipped his fingers back inside her and released her mouth, resting his free hand loosely at her throat instead. Once he was satisfied that she wasn't going to speak again, he curled his fingers inside her, probing for her g-spot. Her hips bucked wildly as he made contact with it and she had to bite her lip to prevent herself from crying out.

"Good girl. Now, do you know what thinking of this sweet little cunt does to me?" He hissed, grinding his erection against her thigh. "Cleo fucked me for the first time today but all I could think of while I was fucking her slowly and gently like she wanted, was how it feels to pound your tight little pussy without a condom and cum deep inside you"

She rocked her hips against his hand, driving his fingers in deeper. It made her so hot to know that he thought of her while he fucked Cleo and that she gave him hotter sex than his girlfriend. Noting her wetness, he slipped a third finger inside her, making her gasp and shake.

"You take me so good little slut. My fingers, my tongue and especially my cock. But it's not time for you to cum yet." He pulled his fingers away and her hips tried to follow, seeking the pleasure they had been providing. She throbbed at the removal of contact but she did not cry out again. He smirked approvingly, palming his own cock with the hand that had been inside her. "Good girl. Get on your knees."

Without hesitation, she dropped to her knees, eager to take him in her mouth. She removed her lacy knickers from her mouth and tucked them into his jean pocket, winking up at him as he looked hungrily down at her. She watched as he unzipped his jeans, lowered his boxers and released his big, hard cock that was already glistening with pre-cum. She wrapped one hand around his thick shaft and swiftly plunged the tip into her mouth, swirling her tongue to collect the salty pre-cum. He moaned quietly as she sucked gently on the tip, jerking her hand slowly up and down. He braced his hands on the bookshelf behind her, trapping her on the floor between his cock and the bookcase and began to thrust gently into her hand and mouth. She moaned around him, the vibrations shooting through him and making him release the bookshelf with one hand so he could grip the back of her head and fuck into her mouth a little deeper.

She released his shaft with her hand, instead wrapping her hands around the backs of his thighs and opening her mouth wider so he could fuck her throat better. He grunted with exertion as he began to piston his hips, driving his cock deeper and deeper. Her eyes watered as she gagged on his cock, snatching breath only when he withdrew and using her tongue to massage him when he thrusted in.

"You have such a good fucking mouth. Choke on my cock you little slut!" He panted, gripping her head with both hands now and thrusting harder. Her eyes streamed as he fucked the back of her throat but she could tell he was close and she wanted him to cum in her mouth, so she kept pace with him, looking up at him with her eyes wide.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! Fuck!" He growled, snapping his hips forward and flooding her mouth with cum. She swallowed as much as she could, holding him in her mouth as he emptied his balls down her throat. When he was finally finished, she slipped her mouth off of him and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock. He panted as he looked down at her, releasing her hair from his fist. "Fuck, that was incredible."

She smiled up at him, licking her lips daintily but still saying nothing. His eyes darkened as he watched her and he grabbed her hands, tugging her to her feet and then dropping to his own knees.

"Time to taste your pussy again. I'm going to make you cum on my tongue and then I'm going to fuck you harder and deeper than I ever have before." He said quietly, lifting her skirt to place a kiss on her mound. She gasped at the contact and he trailed his tongue down to lap gently at her wetness.

His warm tongue felt like too much but also not enough at the same time, and she writhed to get more pressure from him. He obliged, flattening his tongue and pressing it to her clit and then using it to massage the bud. She panted with need as he tongued her clit, but then he latched his mouth to her cunt and began a steady rhythm of sucking and licking that forced her to clamp her own hand over her mouth to avoid keening and whining as her orgasm built. Gazing up at her, he increased his tempo and she nearly screamed with pleasure as he tipped her over the edge and her legs gave out with the intensity of the orgasm. He caught her, lowering her to the floor with him as she came down from her high, trembling.

"Holy shit" Ella whispered, gazing up at Jack "I have never cum like that before in my life!"

Jack smirked, clearly proud of himself for being the one to do that to her. "You're welcome slut. I hope you're ready to be fucked because watching you cum like that has made me rock hard."

She looked down, noting his huge erection and despite the intensity of her previous orgasm, she felt her cunt ache with need for his cock. "Fuck me, please. I need your cock." She begged and he grinned with satisfaction.

"That's my filthy little slut. Gonna pound you so good." He groaned, moving her legs over his shoulders and guiding his cock into her hot, wet pussy. She gasped as he filled her sensitive hole and he moaned at the feel of her wrapped around him. He started to thrust slowly, letting her adjust to him after their previous activity and she moaned quietly every time he bottomed out in her. His big, hard cock touched places inside her that no other cock ever had and she couldn't get enough.

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

Jack paused his thrusting to glance at his phone and then smiled naughtily when he saw who was calling.

"Cleo is calling me, I'm going to answer. Don't make any noise or I'll stop fucking you, understand?" He growled, lifting the phone to show her. She nodded, clamping her hand over her mouth and he pressed the answer button as he thrust into her hard.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He said, putting her on loudspeaker as he fucked her roommate.

"Hey babe! Where are you?" Cleo asked, unaware that where he was was inside her best friend.

"I'm near the library, just been to the gym for a cardio workout" He replied, thrusting his cock deeper into Ella's tight cunt. He felt his balls slap against her arse as he fucked her and she arched her back, lifting her hips to meet every thrust. "Why? You missing me already?"

"You know I am. What happened earlier was... well it was incredible."

'Not as incredible as fucking your best friend right now' he thought to himself as Ella clenched around him.

"Yeah, it was pretty special babe." He replied somewhat non-commitally as he sped up his thrusts. Ella's eyes rolled back in her head at the sensation and he almost groaned out loud at how good this girl's pussy felt around him.

"Well I was wonderi-" Cleo began.

"Babe, I have to go, I'm sorry! I'm about to head into the library. I'll call you when I'm done if it's not too late?" He interrupted, reaching his hand down to rub at Ella's clit as he felt his own orgasm building.

"Oh okay babe. I love you!"

"Love you too babe, bye!" He rushed, clicking the button to terminate the call as he started pounding Ella harder. She moaned finally, angling her hips to take him harder and deeper.

"Fuck yes, give it to me hard Jack!" She gasped "You feel so fucking good inside me!"

"Did you feel dirty you little slut? Letting me bury my cock inside you while my girlfriend was on the phone?" He murmured darkly in her ear.

"Yes, god, so dirty!" She whined, desperate for the release that was building inside her.

"Tell me who you belong to slut." He growled as they fucked.

"You! I'm your slut!" She gasped "Please don't stop fucking me, I want it so bad"

"That's right, you're my little slut. Now you're going to cum for me so I can fill you full of my seed. If you weren't on birth control, I would have fucked a baby into you by now." He gripped her throat as he pounded her and watched as she came undone beneath him, fluttering and squeezing his cock until he exploded inside her with a low moan.

"Yes, yes, oh god I'm cumming again!" She hissed as she came again at the feel of his cum shooting up into her womb. He pinned her down by her throat until he was spent and she was overflowing with his cum.

"You're such a fucking slut, taking my cock and my cum like you did today. Does Cleo know her best friend is such a fucking whore?" He whispered, trying to catch his breath as he slipped out of her.

"Mmm she has no fucking idea." She whispered back "You make me fucking insatiable."

"Same, I've never been so hard so often." He grinned at her, finally sated. "Right, I'd better go and meet her. I was a bit preoccupied to talk before and I don't want her to get suspicious."

"Sure. Text me later?" She asked, sitting up as he fixed his clothes and stood.

"Definitely. I'll be thinking about that fuck even when I'm with Cleo. See you later, slut." He said, winking at her saucily before turning and walking away, leaving her bedraggled and full of cum on the library floor.