Her Second First Kiss

Story Info
The perfect seduction of a younger woman.
8.3k words
4.66
26.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, the events in this story happened about 30 years ago. It is by far the most perfect seduction I ever experienced. I can only hope that each of you has had at least one experience of this perfection in your lives. The young woman in this story is now happily married. This is the story of how she "almost" lost her virginity. Noelle, if you read this story, I apologize for anything in it that I remember differently than you.

This story has the advantage of being largely true. I figure about 90% is completely true (from my best recollection), 5% percent is mostly true and 5%, well 5% I completely made up because it made for a much better story. At least the first 10 paragraphs are completely true and anyone who worked with us would recognize it immediately.

I'm writing it down because this story runs through my head on a nearly daily basis. I seduced scores of women when I was single and have been happily married for 30 years, but THIS is the story that haunts my dreams. Perhaps the telling of it will let me "put it to bed".

What am I doing with this young woman? How did I get here? I'm on an airplane heading to Washington DC with a woman 13 years my junior. Sure, she's 18 and therefore she's 'legal', but she's just a kid in a lot of ways. She wants me to go with her, but her parents would never understand- hell, I don't even understand exactly how this all happened. What am I doing?

The Beginning-

I was 31 years old, recently graduated from art school and recently divorced. Without going into too many details, my first wife fooled around with, and ultimately left me for, her boss while I was busy studying. In her defense this guy, Malcolm, was extremely fun and dynamic while I was pretty boring working on school work until at least 1am every night. Unfortunately for her, Malcolm also turned out to have substance abuse problems- both alcohol and cocaine. She divorced him right after she had his child and she later apologized and told me that she had been foolish for leaving me.

I was still licking my wounds from the divorce and had a waiter job at a great Deli in the San Fernando Valley. The food was amazing- the best corned beef brisket you ever wrapped your lips around, steaming hot matzo ball soup, a huge selection of bagels and the cheesecake was to die for. At the time, the crew really felt like a big extended family. We used to sit around after closing for a couple of hours laughing and talking. The comradery fed my recently damaged soul. It was an amazing time for me.

I was 6 feet tall, 170 pounds and in great physical shape at that time- running 50-70 miles a week, playing a lot of racquetball, and spending most of my spare time on my motorcycle or in the ocean in my kayak. I had long auburn hair that I kept in a ponytail- as was the fashion at the time. I got a nickname of "CB" amongst the waitresses and female staff. Since those actually ARE my initials it took me a while to catch on but one of the hostesses eventually confessed that they were really calling me "Cute Butt".

Noelle-

Young hostesses and cashiers came and went month to month. They were usually very young and very cute, but I never had anything to talk with them about because of our age difference and education level. The deli didn't hire anyone under 18 for legal purposes, and for most it was a first job. One day a new hostess was hired. As per usual, we all went up and introduced ourselves and I found her name to be Noelle.

She was- by her own estimate- 4 foot 11 and 1/2 inches tall and- by my estimate- as cute as a button. After her height, the first thing I noticed about her were her eyes. They were a bright jade green and sparkled with little copper flecks and she made great eye contact. She smiled a lot and when she did the sides of her eyes crinkled in just the right way. She had reddish brown hair, freckles, beautifully full lips, B cup breasts and just enough baby fat in her butt that it jiggled deliciously when she walked away from you.

During slow times at the deli I took time to hang around the front and chat- just to be "friendly like". She was remarkably intelligent and amazingly well read for someone so young. We had many wide-ranging conversations about life, told jokes and laughed a lot. I learned that Noelle was born to Catholic parents and had attended Catholic schools all the way through high school. She was the eldest of 8 brothers and sisters.

I had always heard that Catholic girls can be wild, but she appeared very prim in her dress and manners. She said the nuns at her school were strict and she had worked hard to stay in their good graces for her parents' sake. I kept my speculations to myself. After all, the difference in our ages was absolutely ridiculous (right?) and I took turns lusting after her and castigating myself for it. I would never have the nerve to ask her out, so I put it out of my mind- well, mostly.

Her whole red headed family came into the restaurant on several occasions while I was working, and I got to meet her folks. Noelle's mom had been a baby-making machine from an early age and really seemed proud of her brood. Her parents were only a few years older than I was, which made my attraction to their daughter even more outrageous.

The Question-

Noelle and I worked together for a couple of months and kept up our chat sessions from time to time. Her eyes always looked right at me- sometimes it seemed she looked right through me. One evening near closing time she nervously confided, "I've never had a real kiss." After a pause, she looked right into my eyes and continued in a clear but quiet voice, "I'd like you to be my first. I want you to take me someplace romantic."

I was thunderstruck, dumbfounded, gob smacked. What the hell does a normal guy say to a request like that without sounding like a creep? How do I not sound too anxious? How do I encourage her without scaring her off? How do I play these cards just right? Should I just fold and tell her no? My mind was churning and I'm sure my face gave it away.

Remembering back to my first kiss and early sexual experimentation, with all the fumbling and groping in the dark, the urgency and the embarrassment, I couldn't imagine that these had been good experiences for the young girls involved. Of course I couldn't say no. Instead I determined to make this different for her than it had been for me. All these thoughts took no longer than about 10 seconds. It must have seemed like an eternity for her. She looked quite serious.

I smiled and It sure felt like I was blushing when I replied, "I'd like that." Sounding perhaps just a little anxious, I asked, "When?" She smiled and said her parents always expected her to come home right after work, but she could probably tell them she was going to a girlfriend's house for an hour or so next Friday night after work. I said, "OK, It's a date." I remembered that I hadn't had to lie to my parents about a romantic interlude in over a decade which brought back some crazy memories of early interludes with girlfriends.

I wasn't working on Friday, so I showered and dropped by the deli for a Matzo Ball soup and a cream soda about an hour before Noelle got off work. As I walked in, she was busy seating a customer but when she saw me her beautiful mouth erupted into a huge smile, crinkly eye-corners and all.

I was really anxious but couldn't figure out exactly why. I'd kissed tons of women- hell, I'd even been married for 4 years. It felt like I was stealing candy from a baby- which in some respects I was- even though she was legally of age. I was aware that it was a huge thing for her to ask me and I wanted to treat her with more respect than she'd ever experienced. I resolved to make it slow and comfortable and fun instead of fast and grabby and scary. I practiced some lines I would use to assure her.

She went to punch out at about 10pm. I was finishing my cream soda as she passed the counter where I was sitting. She reached out her hand and lightly traced my shoulders with a finger as she passed. Nobody noticed but I jumped a little. I paid and went out to my car.

Noelle approached about a minute later, got in, looked at me and just said "Hi."

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," is all she could muster.

"How long do we have?"

"About an hour or so will be alright."

As we were pulling out of the parking lot I tried out the first of my rehearsed lines, "I want you to know that if I ever do or suggest anything you are uncomfortable with, all you have to say is 'not right now' or 'I'd rather not' or just 'No'. I always want you to feel comfortable and safe with me."

She smiled and simply said "thanks."

First Real Kiss-

I had a spot all picked out on Mulholland Drive between Coldwater Canyon and Laurel Canyon. There's a wide spot along the road with unbelievable views of the city lights. I'd driven past this spot many times wishing I had a young woman as cute as this to make out with. At this time of the evening, other cars would be parked there engaged in similar deeds and not that many cars would be driving by and any cops that came by would only be interested if they saw people drinking.

As we were driving, I reached out and touched her hand that was resting on her thigh. We held hands quietly for the 10-15 minutes it took. You could cut the anticipation with a knife.

When we stopped, I got out and walked around to her side of the car. I opened it and invited her to get out. "I knew you were a gentleman," she observed.

It was early June in Los Angeles and the night air was warm but starting to cool. The sky was pitch black except for a few small clouds that reflected the light from below as they moved past us. It doesn't matter how long you live near a big city, the view of the city lights from above is always thrilling. It's like watching a campfire or the surf- nothing really happens but you can't look away. Several helicopters roamed around above it all. I managed to look away to look into her eyes.

I was nervous, but she looked very calm (later she confessed to me that she had been a nervous wreck). I took her hands and pulled her in for a hug. She buried her face in my chest as if she were embarrassed. She felt great in my arms, but it quickly became clear that the difference in our heights was going to make this passionate kissing thing a bit of a challenge- at least standing up as we now were. I could already feel the warmth of the blood flowing to my groin. I could feel the extra heat and weight moving in my shorts.

She looked up at me and I could tell that she was staring at my lips as I licked them just a little. I noticed she had put on some lip gloss at some point when I wasn't looking. I leaned down and our lips' first contact was very gentle and chaste. I licked my lips some more and went in again. She got the idea and licked her lips before the next one.

I really wanted her to warm up to this and not get scared, so I continued to go slowly, watching her reactions as we went. We kissed like this for about a minute I finally said, "This is ridiculous." Slipping my hands up under her arms, I easily picked her up and seated her on the hood of my car, so she was just a little taller than me. She looked surprised and laughed. As I leaned in again, she separated her legs to allow me to get closer. It was a small move, but we both noticed that we both noticed it. This time she met my lips more enthusiastically. I stuck out my tongue just a little and licked her lips. She got the idea it wasn't long before our tongues were dancing the tango. Her mouth was fresh and clean and her lips were incredibly soft. Her lack of experience was noticeable but, judging from her breathing, she was getting into it. I put both hands on her face and slid them back so my fingers were intertwined with her hair on both sides of her head as I kissed her. She brought her right hand up and around the back of my neck pulling me in. She tasted so good. I couldn't recall when I had enjoyed kissing quite this much. It really felt like my first time too.

After 5 minutes or so, when I was sure she was enjoying the experience, I decided to make just one more small move, but I announced it so she would have time to a tell me 'no' if she wanted.

"I'm pretty sure of two things right now- that you've thought about this next step and that you've already decided it would be alright, so..." I said as I reached down and gently cupped her left breast with my right hand. Her eyes stared directly into mine as I did this, then pulled me in for another kiss.

In the history of the world there never was a clearer example of consent, so I continued to explore her breast through her shirt. I rubbed her nipple and pinched it just a little. At that point, she stopped our kiss and buried her head in my neck- her breathing heavier than before. I reached up with my other hand, caressed both breasts at once and was rewarded with a small moan. She kissed my neck and pulled me closer. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," she whispered into my shirt.

At this point a lot of guys would have pressed forward and reached up under her shirt or grabbed her ass. Hell, in most situations I would have done the same thing, but I really wanted her to trust me going forward. I asked her what she thought about real kissing, and she said, "I like it." After another 15 minutes or so she said she needed to get home.

I had my hand on her thigh with her hand on mine for most of the return drive to the deli. I asked her why she hadn't kissed anyone before. "I have," she said, "but he had no idea what to do and Ughh, it was awful. This was much better."

When we got back to her car, we had a few more delicious kisses before I went around to her side of the car to let her out. She even said a quiet "thank you" as she left.

The next time I saw her at work, she flashed me another of those huge smiles and I could see her nipples begin to swell through her blouse. I'm pretty sure she knew they were doing that and she just continued to smile. If I had had any doubts about whether she had liked being with me, they were gone.

Turned out her parents really did keep her on a pretty short leash. It was difficult for her to steal any real time away to spend time with me. Over the next few weeks, we chatted a lot and snuck a few kisses out in the parking lot of work. She told me that it was very important to be a virgin on her wedding night because of her Catholic upbringing. Her insistence on 'virginity' made me suspect that she would probably be up for just about anything else, if I played my cards right.

Almost Busted-

One evening, she asked me to come by her house at midnight and park on the other side of the street. Since her room was in the front of the house and her parent's room was toward the back, she could sneak out and we could 'kiss some more'- which I took to be code for 'fool around some more.'

On the appointed evening, she saw my car and quickly popped out of her window- with what looked like some practice. She dashed across the street and got into the car. She was wearing a big white t-shirt and some blue pajama bottoms and slippers. It was exciting and felt dangerous. She wore no bra and the shadows of her nipples were obvious. She leapt on me and we started kissing.

I had just gotten one hand on her breast through her shirt when we saw a car's headlights making the turn onto her street ahead of us. We ducked down and the car went on by. I said, "That could have been a cop, and we could have been busted."

She told me to relax, "the police don't come down our street much." We continued our kissing, but I was not relaxed. Unbelievably, about a minute later an actual cop car came down the street from the behind us. The car had one of those bright spotlights and the driver was peering into alleys, driveways and bushes as they slowly made their way down the street.

I was certain we'd get busted, but we ducked down, as the cruiser approached. My heart was thudding in my chest like a racehorse's hooves on Derby Day. The light passed quickly over my car as they went by. Luckily, we hadn't yet steamed up the windows of the car yet, which would have been a dead giveaway. Once it had passed I said, "this is just too dangerous- I can't deal with the scene if your parents found out we were out in the street necking at 12:30 at night." I just couldn't relax enough in this setting. She agreed, gave me another kiss and went inside.

A Plan Comes Together-

Our physical relationship was pretty much on hold, but we still talked a lot. In early July, she told me that her Grandmother wanted her to go to Georgetown University in Washington DC. That's where her grandmother had gone to school. The grandmother had agreed to pay for the whole thing- which was a very generous offer. Noelle was keener to go to USC or UCLA which were much closer to home and she had already been accepted. She told me she was thinking about going to an introduction weekend at Georgetown in a couple of weeks- all courtesy of her grandma. I said that sounded like a great trip and encouraged her to go.

An idea hatched in my devious (testosterone poisoned) mind. I checked my finances and decided that I could afford a round trip airfare and hotel and meals to go with her to DC. "I'd like to go with you to DC," I said one evening at work. She looked at me like I was nuts, then turned her head to the side thinking.

"Why?"

"I'd like to spend some time with you and I haven't been to Washington for a long time. It'll be fun."

"OK," she said even though I was sure she knew what I had in mind. I assured her I understood that the weekend was all about her experiencing Georgetown and I wouldn't be a bother.

I booked a seat on the same Friday night red eye flight as hers. When she got to the gate, she gave me a shy smile and a quick kiss. She looked around a little bit as if she was sure someone was watching us. Her dad had dropped her off at the airport but she had convinced him not to accompany her to the gate. While we waited for boarding, we held hands and talked about nothing and smiled a lot. I did ask her how she felt about my being there and she said it was "fine." She was clearly nervous.

On the plane we sat about 12 rows apart, and the flight was packed so we couldn't sit together. I had a middle seat way in the back of the plane which wasn't very comfortable. I kept wondering exactly how she felt about me crashing her trip, but I was excited because, if I played my cards right, we were going to be able to spend at least a little time alone together. A hundred times I thought how crazy it was that I was going. I ended up sleeping most of the way, so I don't know if she did or not.

It was just after 9 am when we got in a taxi from Dulles airport heading for DC. We were both starving, so we had pancakes and bacon and coffee at a railroad car style diner near my hotel. Probably the best food I'd ever had.

After breakfast, since I couldn't check in until noon, we checked our bags at my hotel took a taxi down to the Lincoln Memorial. We walked down past the Reflecting Pool and as far as the Washington Monument. We sat on a bench near the Washington Memorial looking up at flocks of birds that were floating around its apex as the flags waved in the breeze. Noelle sat close and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her back and quietly held her. "I'm glad you came", she said.

The Vietnam Memorial Wall had just recently been completed and we walked by it on the way back. It was very sobering seeing all those names and realizing there was a real person represented by each one. It was her first time in DC, and I hadn't been there since I was about 12. "It's too bad we won't have time to visit some of the amazing museums here...but you will if you end up going to Georgetown."