Her Second First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little before noon, we took a taxi back to my hotel. It turned out to not be in the best section of town- not scary but a little run down with some vacant retail space on the street. But it had been affordable and was within walking distance of Georgetown so it was perfect for my needs.

After checking in, we went up to my room. It was very small but had a queen-sized bed and a nice bathroom. The view out the window was mostly of the building next door but the sun was shining in. The striped wallpaper was yellow and brown, and the yellow carpet was new.

The Seduction-

As I shut the door behind us, the tension was heavy. We put down our bags and she stared at me a little like a deer in the headlights. I walked over with my arms out for a hug and she buried her head against my chest. I had been thinking about this moment for a couple of weeks, so I had a plan.

Looking into her eyes, I took her by the shoulders and slowly backed her toward the bed. She sat down. I kneeled in front of her to take off my shoes and socks. Then I reached for the laces of her tall boots. They were tall and had lots and lots of laces, so it took a while. Then I carefully removed her socks and rolled them together and stuffing them into a boot. Her white toenail polish matched her nails. I unbuttoned and removed my shirt. She was what I was doing and smiled. I reached up and unbuttoned her shirt which, by coincidence or design, had about 30 small buttons up the front. I did all this without saying a word.

I stood up, unbuckled my belt and removed my Levis. I held out my hand, asking her to stand. Kneeling again, I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. I guided her to sit down and helped her take them off. They were very tight around the ankles and it took a while to wrestle them off. It seemed like she had dressed to make it as difficult for me as possible. She giggled as I struggled.

There we sat, facing each other in our undergarments. She was wearing very modest light blue panties with a matching bra. I noticed it was a front closure bra and made a mental note. I have always worn white Jockey type underwear. Not very sexy but she didn't seem to mind as she was a bit distracted at that moment.

I looked down and saw that I had an erection which just beginning to poke its head out of my waistband. She had noticed right away and blushed quite deeply right down to her upper chest as she stared at it. Although I have a very average size dick, I don't think it had ever been bigger or harder than it was right then.

I stood and went around to the other side of the bed, pulled back the sheets and laid down propping myself up on one elbow. I raised my eyebrows as an invitation to join me. She turned around and with her knee on the bed, shook her head and said, "I can't believe we're doing this." I slid my arm under her as she laid down next to me. She turned toward me and put her arm over my chest, and we quietly held each other for a long minute getting used to the situation. I could feel her heart beating fast.

I tipped her face toward mine as I began my rehearsed speech, "Remember, if I ever do anything or suggest anything you aren't comfortable with..."

She interrupted me, "I know, I just have to say, 'Not right now', or 'no'."

I also said, "There's nothing you can think or say or do that's wrong today. I'm here with you and for you. I want you to explore all your feelings."

"Shut up and kiss me," she smiled. That sounded like consent to me.

I pulled her up on top of me as we kissed. Her legs parted and she put one on either side of my left leg. I could feel the heat from her panties on my hip. We kissed like that for a while feeling our skin on skin. "This feels great," she noted.

I sat her up and reached to undo her bra. She let me but put her hands on her breasts and held the cups in place for a few seconds- smiling mischievously as she did. Then she let it go and slowly pulled it off dangling it with two fingers for a second before dropping it on the floor. I'm pretty sure my mouth fell open in wonder as I stared. She reached up and pulled on one of her nipples as she asked, "You like?"

There were freckles on her upper chest and her breasts hardly sagged at all. She had small dark pink puckered areolae with lighter pink nipples that extended about half an inch. Her areolae and nipples were slightly puffy, and they pointed a little bit upward. If there was anything that wasn't perfect about her at that moment, I don't remember it. I did have the presence of mind to answer her question with, "You're beautiful."

I pulled her back down onto my chest and kissed her some more. The skin on skin contact was even sweeter than it had been previously. She must have noticed because her breathing got noticeably heavier.

I rolled her off me and asked, "What would you like?" She hesitated, then shifted her gaze down toward my raging boner and tentatively reached for it. I said, "It's ok." With that she sat up and gently stroked me through my underwear. After a few seconds, she looked at up at my face and I said, "It's ok."

She slowly slid her hand up under the elastic waistband and ran her hand over the underside of my cock. After about 20 seconds, she looked up at me again, "It's ok," I assured her. She moved around so she was kneeling next to my hips and hooked her fingers under the edge and pulled them down to my mid-thigh. She hesitated again, staring. "What?" I asked.

"It's so much bigger than I thought."

"I hope so," I said.

She giggled and continued, "...and you're circumcised. I helped change my brothers' diapers when they were little and they're not." Pulling my shorts down all the way, she returned to gently touching me- all her attention focused.

Once again, I quietly said, "It's ok."

Noelle smiled and reached out with both hands picking it up off my abdomen. At the same time, she lifted her left leg to straddle my legs for a better position. As she did, a dark wet spot on her panties about the size of a quarter came into view.

Over the next minute or so she played with my scrotum and generally familiarized herself with every detail. "What would you like me to do?" she asked while not taking her eyes or hands off her prize.

"Well, there's generally three things you can do at this point. You can keep doing what you're doing- which is fine by me, you can taste it with your tongue and put it in your mouth- which feels amazing from my end, or we could put it in... you know." She frowned a little at that so I said, "I remember how you feel about option 3, but options 1 and 2 are still on the table."

Noelle looked up at me and said, "I haven't been living on the Moon, I know about hand jobs and blow jobs, girls talk about them all the time. I just haven't ever done any of this and I don't want to do it wrong."

"I get it," I said, "but if you start doing anything wrong- I'll let you know. That's what today is for. I'm pretty sure your body will know what's right, and you should trust it. I'll be here to stop you if you get too carried away and change your mind about option 3." This time she smiled at the thought.

Noelle laid down next to me and propped herself up on her elbow with her face next to my cock. I angled my hips to face her. She took it in her hand and bent it over toward her mouth. I was in heaven- having fantasized about this moment for some months now.

She stuck out her tongue and gently licked then tentatively slid her lips up and over the tip. She took it out and looked up at me, "It feels amazing, hard and soft at the same time and it's so smooth." She popped it back in between her lips and swirled her tongue around the head. As I had thought, her body began to take over and she started bobbing her head up and down a little. I was in heaven. At one point, she grazed me with her teeth a little too hard, and I hissed just a little. Taking her mouth off for a second she said, "So, no teeth then?"

"Mmm," I grunted my agreement.

After a few more bobs she asked, "Is this ok?"

"Perfect", was the only reply that came to me. "If you want, you can lick my balls too."

She tried it and said, "That's so weird- actually the whole thing is so weird."

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I like it that it was me that got you so hard." She bobbed her head up and down for a couple of minutes never going more than about 3 inches down, then asked, "When does it spurt?"

I assured her that she could make it spurt anytime by stepping up the pace a little, but that I'd rather wait for that. She carried on for a few minutes exploring every detail. I explained that the underside of the head was the most sensitive, but it all felt great.

I pulled her back up on top of me and kissed her deeply. "It feels good to be with you," came a breathy whisper in my ear. I liked it that she was able to tell me how she was feeling.

"It's about to feel a whole lot better," I assured her.

I sat her up and had her slide down a little so her panty clad pussy was directly on my still pulsating member. I grasped her by the hips, squeezing her butt a little, and gently pushed her back and forth. She opened her mouth in a silent gasp and closed her eyes. Again, her body took over and she started moving up and down without my help. She leaned forward with her hands on my chest and tipped her head back a little. Her breath was getting labored. She glanced down at our crotches and then back up at my face as she rode me. Her chest had flushed to a bright rose color, her areolae were wrinkled and contracted, and her nipples were hard and protruding. I reached up and cupped them and tweaked the nipples. We went back and forth until a low growl started deep in her chest. It grew within a few seconds to a fairly loud and guttural "Oh, oh, oh." Her chest was heaving in time with her heavy breathing and her stomach muscles were contracting in time with her grunts.

After a few more seconds she slumped back down against my chest mashing soft breasts against my stomach still breathing hard. Her eyes were closed, her skin glistening with perspiration and her heart racing. Mine was too.

I was glad she came so quickly because I had been right on the edge myself. Watching her ride me and lose herself was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Now I had a minute or so to recover. I decided it was time to go to the next level.

Quietly I rolled her over onto her back. She opened her eyes and looked at me expectantly. "You've had orgasms before, right?"

Still breathing hard, she said, "Uh, if that was an orgasm, then no. Touching myself always felt good, but it was never like that."

The Second Real Kiss-

I kissed her warm sweaty breasts and took one nipple between my lips. I looked up and said, "I think it's time to go on to something new. Are you ready?" She smiled. I reached down and cupped her panty clad pussy, pressing just a little harder with my middle finger down between her thighs. I could feel that the wet spot had grown larger.

Looking directly into my eyes, she whispered, "I trust you."

"I'm quite sure you're going to like this too," I promised, grabbing a second pillow and putting them both behind her head so she could watch what was to come next.

I scooted down and hesitated before saying, "I think you should take them off."

She looked down at me and said, "What?" I waited. Still looking into my eyes, she reached down and slowly slid them down bending her knees to help. The small move of ridding herself of her last physical defense proved that I wasn't 'taking her'- she was 'giving herself' to me. It was obvious to both of us.

As they rolled down, I could see she had a thin patch of reddish-brown pubic hair- 'natural red head' I thought. She lifted her bottom and they slid right down. I helped her get them over her feet and off.

She kept her legs together and her natural inclination was to put her hands over her mound, weakly defending her womanhood. I said, "Remember, if you ever..."

"I know, I know," she said with a big smile, "Haven't I proved that I trust you, what more do you want?" I thought of an answer but kept it to myself.

I had to pull one of her legs to the side to make room for me to get in position. I grabbed one of her pinky fingers and lifted a little. She took one hand away and fluffed up the pillows. The other hand toyed with her thin pubic hair just above her clit.

"This, my dear, will be your Second REAL Kiss."

She burst out laughing, her breasts shaking as she asked, "Did you rehearse that?". I had to admit that the line had occurred to me recently. It was nice to see and feel her relax.

I leaned in and her scent was intoxicating, sweet and spicy at the same time. Some of her fresh lubrication was matted in her bush. Both her inner and outer labia were swollen red with excitement and the pink tip of her engorged clit was sticking out about a quarter inch. I kissed her hand, then moved down to kiss her thighs on both sides, getting closer to her pussy each time. Soon I was nuzzling my nose through her hair near her clit and rubbing it lightly. I heard her catch her breath. Nudging her knees further apart, I moved my nose down toward her opening. I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked the length of her pussy from bottom to top- gently flicking her clit as I came by. She jumped a little, "Oooh," then "I like it."

I slid my hands up under her butt cheeks to lift her up to my waiting mouth. It felt like sticking your face into a slice of watermelon desperate for the cool sweetness on a hot day. I flattened my tongue and made a series of slow bottom to top passes, each a little more urgent than the last. I stuck my tongue out and pushed into her opening a little. She was so wet her bright pink slit was overflowing. She tasted fresh and clean and womanly. She giggled, "Am I still a virgin?" I didn't take time to reply. I just kept toying with her opening for a minute, then moved up and started courting her slightly protruding clit. I spread her legs a little wider as I moved one hand up and gently pulled upward on her clit sheath revealing more of her sensitive button. After a series of soft kisses, I began to flick it up and down. She started squirming and I reached up to pinch her nipples.

She put her hands back down over her sex interrupting me and said, "Wait, wait. That's so intense, I don't know, I don't know..."

"You said you trusted me. Can you trust me now?- I'm sure if let go a little you're going to like this."

"Ok, Ok, Ok," is all she panted.

I kissed her hand again and easily pulled it back out of the way. I started gently kissing and licking her again "Oh God," she exclaimed in a voice much lower than normal. I thought that with her Catholic schooling, she probably knew what she was talking about in that regard. I almost started laughing at the thought.

She put one hand on the top of my head and instructed me about how firmly she wanted to be touched. As I had predicted, her body knew what it wanted. Her knees were as wide apart as they could go, and she kept pushing my face in harder and harder. I thought that if I suffocated to death at this very moment it would have been completely worth it.

In about 2 minutes she lost it and climaxed again. With my amazing vantage point, I could see her wet pussy lips expanding and contracting in unison with her sphincter. Looking up, I saw her body had gone rigid, back arched and head turned to the side. She was holding her breath and her mouth was open in a silent scream. One hand was pulling hard on the corner of the pillow.

As her orgasm faded, she settled back down against the bed breathing hard. I watched her face transpose from what had appeared to be agony to placid calmness.

I slowed my pace and went back to my up and down licking and kissing her thighs while she composed herself for about a minute. I pushed her legs higher up as I licked her adorable little ass a few times. It felt so nasty, but instead of reproof I got another series of quiet moans from her as if in encouragement. I ramped back up the pressure and started in on her hard clit again.

I used my wet fingers to play with her labia and pushed inward on her pucker about an inch (thinking ahead) with no complaints. I was pretty sure she'd heard about that from her Catholic girlfriends too. I pulled my finger out and continued my ministrations. After a few seconds, she asked me to "put it back in." It didn't take me long to wet my index finger and push it back into her rosy sphincter. I pushed in a little further this second time- up to the second knuckle- and twisted a little.

"Jesus", she said, and I smiled at the thought that this was probably the biggest compliment a Catholic girl could give. "Keep going", "Don't stop", "Oh" and "Jesus" were among the encouragements I got. I licked at her clit and worked my finger in and out faster and faster. It took her a little longer this time, and she was wiggling quite franticly leading up to this one. It was all I could do to stay in place. This time when she came, she held my head tightly with her thighs while lifting her butt up off the bed and twisting the sheets with her hands. She let out with a deep "ugh, ugh, ugh" coming from deep in her chest at least 12 times before she began to quiet down.

As I moved back up, I wiped most of her juices off my face with the sheet. I slipped my arm around her, noticing the large droplets of sweat on her chest. Turning toward her, my knee naturally pushed up between her thighs and she put her leg up over my hip. I put one hand on her butt and pulled her close, waiting for her to come back to the world. Her sex was warm and wet against my thigh. She reached over and gave me a soft kiss, whispering "That was amazing. The girls talk about that a lot, but I had no idea..." She laughed and continued, "I, I figured you'd taste like me when you got done. I'm not sure if I should tell you this but I've always liked the way I taste. Is that weird?"

"Not at all, I like the way you taste too" I agreed.

"Can we rest for a while?" she asked- eyes half closed.

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea. Women are capable of amazing sexual stamina- much greater than mere men. Plus, I'm pretty worked up over here. There's one last thing I think we should try before we rest."

I encouraged her to roll back up on top of me and positioned her so her naked wet pussy was directly on underside of my erection. A little shifting and her labia were on either side of my manhood. She was amazingly wet and slippery. As she slid up and down just a little, she said, "This feels incredible and I trust you, but you can't put that lovely cock of yours IN me." I noticed she was trying out the use of the "dirty" word, cock.

I replied, meeting her half-way, "Where, in your lovely pussy? I know, I know, I know, I'll be good. Actually, this is going to feel at least 90% as good as the real thing for both of us."

We got into a rhythm and only occasionally did the head of my cock get into the area where her forbidden opening was. Just a small change of angle would have let me plunge right in- and I was tempted, really tempted. She was so wet that there was almost no friction. I could feel her warm juices running down toward my ass.