Her Second First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it really feel even better to be inside?" she panted sitting up.

"Someday you'll find out, but this is pretty good- right?"

"Amazing, I think it's going to take me longer this time because of how wet and slippery we are. I'd like to enjoy it for a while."

Caressing her breasts, I replied, "I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, so it might not be as long as you think."

It was good that I had let her be in control of the movement and pace. I'm sure that being on top made her feel more secure. She tried laying down against me and sitting up and sitting back a little. Each exposed a different part of her anatomy to mine. She kept looking down at our junction and then back up to my face. "I can't believe we're doing this." The wet squishy noises could be easily heard above all the heavy breathing going on. I had to grab her ass and stop her a couple of times to let the urgency pass. At one of these points, she reached up and gave me a flurry of open-mouthed kisses that seemed like she wanted to devour me. The lack of friction allowed me to last longer than I would have normally, but I was getting desperate to come, and I was sure it would be a doozy when I did.

Finally, I stopped her and told her it was time. She correctly guessed my meaning. Noelle backed up a little bit and grabbed my wet cock with both hands. As she pumped it, she encouraged me with, "I want to see it. Squirt for me. Let me see it."

In a matter of seconds, I groaned louder than ever before. I'm sure you could have heard me from two rooms down. I felt my jism welling up and the spasm, the first pump of those muscles in my groin, was powerful- almost painful, but the sensation was exquisite. My brain filled up with those 'feel good' neurochemicals. I had my eyes squeezed shut for the first shot but managed to open them in time to see the second one arc up and return to splat on my chest. Noelle was watching intently as the third and subsequent spurts got smaller and smaller.

Finally, with cum all over her hands she squeezed the head of my dick to get the last of it out. "That was amazing," she said before she stuck her out her tongue and licked it. She made a little face and said, "That's not bad. I like it that this is what you and I taste like together. I could get used to it." She put the whole tip in her mouth and sucked a little. When it popped out of her mouth, she said in a very cheery voice, "Any other surprises today?"

"Right now I'm pooped. Guys are usually pretty useless after they cum which is why we try to postpone our pleasure. Anyway, we should probably leave at least a few things for next time."

She raised her eyebrows and said, "Next time, eh?"

She rolled out of bed heading for the bathroom. My head was still swimming, but I could see that her thighs were wet with her juices. I was soaked with her juice and my jism and could feel a wet spot under my butt.

In the mirror, I saw her wet a towel and wiped her thighs and pussy. She took a quick piss, then came out with another moist towel to clean me up. I was pleased that she appeared completely comfortable with her nakedness. When she was done, she leaned down to give my swiftly shrinking cock another suckle before casually tossing the towel toward the bathroom.

She settled in next to me. I turned her around and spooned her before pulling the sheet up over us. Laying there with her, I thought I could easily fall in love with this beautiful young woman- maybe I already was. Holding her I fell asleep quickly but woke before she did. The sensation of her warm body next to mine was so exquisite that my cock came back to about 3/4 staff pressing right up against her cute ass. Her breathing was soft and even. Too soon, she stirred awake. Noelle noticed my flagpole and reached around to hold it which encouraged the last 1/4. I squeezed her soft breast, thumbing her nipple and held her tight. Finally, I said, "Let's jump in the shower so you can get to your orientation."

Needless to say, It wasn't the fastest shower ever taken and I'd love to tell you about it but I think that's how I'll start Chapter 2. Hope you enjoyed the ride.