Her Second First Kiss Pt. 02

Story Info
Young woman continues to flower before my eyes.
2.6k words
4.54
5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before we go, do you want to see it?"

"See what?" I asked.

"It. I mean you probably already saw it because you've looked me over pretty thoroughly over the past hour or so."

"You're not talking about IT, are you? Are you okay with that?"

"Look, I've gone from a blushing virgin to a happily brazen virgin- with your finger in my butt no less- under your expert guidance, so there's not much I wouldn't show you right about now. Actually, I'd kinda like someone else to see it. Its such small thing, but one that Catholics take so damn seriously. I understand it's not the actual physical hymen that is so important. It's the pledge I'm making to my future husband and my commitment to faith in spite of temptations so huge that I probably would've okayed doing away with it just now, if you'd only asked.

"That's why I had to make sure I trusted you because I knew I couldn't count on trusting myself at that moment. I would have hated you and despised myself, but, in truth, I was pretty easy prey, especially after that second orgasm."

"Look, I understand how silly it all seems. I've studied it. The whole reason for having evidence that you are a virgin on your wedding night is to help maintain a rigid patrimonial line of succession where the eldest son inherits the family fortune. They even have a name for it- "Primogeniture". Mustn't have rogue elder brothers showing up muddying the waters when it comes time to divvy up the estate. Of course women inherited nothing unless there was no male heir but we had to keep our knees together and deny our sexuality anyway. Sounds crazy, right- but it's an integral part of my 'faith', and something I've been working on for as long as I can remember."

"Now that you put it that way, it seems like kind of a clinical exercise, except that I get to be naked with you a little longer."

Smiling, she raised her left knee to spread her legs wider, fishing around her vulva and spreading her lips with her fingertips. With her other hand she pointed at would normally look lke a vagina, except there was a thin flap of skin nearly closing off her hole. The actual opening looked like it was a little less than 1/2 inch wide.

"Here it is," she announced. "I can just get the tip of my little finger through, and stretching it doesn't feel good at all. No tampons for me. Go ahead- touch it."

She withdrew her finger and I cautiously reached out, gently massaging the rubbery skin.

"Some girls don't have one at all, and some girls have one that is thin and weak enough that moderate exercise rips it. From what I've found out, I got a nice sturdy model. One that will probably hurt like hell and bleed profusely when the time comes. Of course there are always surgical options, but how pathetic would that be- to hold out all that time just to have it snipped under anesthesia."

"I have an idea," I said as I leaned down and gave her hymen a gentle kiss and a probe with my tongue. She watched me with a serious face. I slid up a little and pursed my lips around her clitoris.

"OK, mister, it's time to move toward the shower. I DO have to go to my appointment.

Not wanting to argue, I gave her clit a lick then bounded from bed. Over my shoulder, I heard her say, "Oh my, but you are magnificent. Just look at that ass. You do know it was my idea to start calling you CB at the restaurant."

I turned around and she was still sitting on the bed. "Why do you want to be with me anyway. You could do much better. Look at me, I'm short, I've got small tits and a big ass. You, on the other hand are an Adonis."

I walked into the bathroom and leaned in to turn on the shower. "You know, the first time I met you, the first thing I saw were your eyes, no, no, that's not true, the FIRST thing I noticed was how short you were, but I also remember thinking that here was a gal who was owning her stature, not backcombing her hair into a bouffant and using half a can of hairspray to fake it. I saw confidence in who you were even though you looked nervous about the new job."

"Second thing I noticed was definitely your eyes. They drew me all the way in. I had to make a conscious effort to pull my eyes away from yours."

"Third thing was, for sure, your ass. As you walked away, I remember thinking how nice and soft it looked- even in the black Levi's you were wearing. Its still hard to believe that I got a chance to see just how soft and beautiful it is up close. I never was in to women with bony asses."

"You remember what I was wearing?" She came around the corner of the bath, walked directly up to me and raised her chin for a kiss, which I was happy to supply. She checked the water temperature, then slipped past the curtain, reaching her hand out for mine.

By the time I was in, she had grabbed the soap and was making a lather with her hands. She reached out and massaged my now, once again, hard cock, doing it with both hands, firmly and deliberately, alternating between squeezing my glans, cupping my balls and reaching down between my legs to massage my butthole. She massaged me with one hand in the front and the other in the back. i widened my feet to make room for her ministrations.

Looking up at me, she circled my butthole with purpose. While stroking my cock, she eased a finger into my butt, nicely lubricated. I leaned down and kissed her hard, seriously wondering how much of this my poor balls could take.

I reached for her breasts. "No, you did me first before. This time I want to go first so I can concentrate when its my turn. Is that okay?"

All my addled brain could manage was, "Umm, sure."

My whole world became the sensations of this beautiful young woman stimulating my groin in several new and highly creative ways. My brain was so deep in non-verbal mode that even today, I have a tough time describing- in words- the sensations she produced in me.

I do recall that she inserted a second, then a third finger into my ass. "Is that okay?" she asked. I was well on my way to another mind numbing ejaculation, so I chose not to, or was unable to, respond.

After depositing my remaining sperm onto her chest and tummy, I reached out and used both hands to keep the shower wall from falling over. As my heart rate slowed, I became aware of Noelle hugging me from behind, one hand on my chest, one cupping my balls.

"There is no way you are a virgin. How in the world did you know how good that would feel?"

"I'm glad you liked it. I think because you've proven to be so trustwothy, I seem to have lost all my inhibitions with you. Also, I had a great teacher who taught me to 'Trust my body'. I just did what I thought you'd like, then followed your unspoken guidance to make it better and better. It felt like we were communicating on a very deep level right then."

I thought, '...and she's just 18, for Christ's sake.'

I began by lathering up her breasts and giving them a deep massage, while contemplating a plan to maximize her experience. I spun her around and massaged her breasts from behind as she leaned back on me a little.

It occurred to me that perhaps the way she had massaged me was what she wanted in return.

I guided the bar of soap down her back and into her crack, It disappeared for a count of 10 as I produced a prodigious batch of suds. I transferred the soap to my other hand and brought it out the front.

Setting the soap on the shelf, I returned my gently probing fingers to her nethers. As she had done, I explored her rosebud area for a minute or more before cautiously inserting my middle finger.

The shift in her stance and body language was immediate. She leaned more heavily against me, parted her legs a little more and began huffing as if she was jogging.

"Are you..."

"Shhh, I'm concentrating."

My index finger wordlessly joined its neighbor and the huffing sound increased in both volume and tempo. We rocked this for a while.

At one point, Noelle reached down between her legs and pressed her hand against mine to both stop the rhythm and to encourage deeper penetration. "I want to try it now if that's okay."

"What, exactly, do you want? Remember, I've sworn to keep you from..."

She raised her face and looked into my eyes, "I want to feel your cock in my ass."

Watching her lips form those words was a fantasy beyond anything I had ever imagined. My cock had returned from its nap but was still not as hard as previously.

Without removing her hand from mine, Noelle put one foot up on the little built-in bench in the shower and bent a little more at the waist. Positioning the head of my cock directly beneath my fingers, I quickly removed one and replaced it with the other. I had had no experience with this in the past and I was a little surprised at how easily it happened.

"What about now, are you okay?"

"Yeah, so far, so good. The trick to having it not hurt is to really relax into it. Give me a sec."

My best estimate was that I was about two inches in. Testing the waters, I pushed a little using my hands on her hips as gripping points.

The huffing resumed. After a minute, I started getting tired from bending at the knees to accommodate the mismatch in our statures.

I quietly sat down on the shower bench, bringing her with me. With her thighs spread around mine, this position gave us much better proximity for deeper penetration and more comfort. She began to rise up and sink down rhythmically about 4 inches.

Faster and faster, with grunting cries interspersed with her heavy breathing, she got herself more and more worked up. At this point, I was sure I could last forever and really wanted to see her come again.

My hands began alternatingly squeezing her breasts, rubbing her clit, and holding on tight to her hips as she rode me.

At one point, she leaned back, turned her head and said. "I fucking love this."

Minutes later, she abruptly stood, pulled me to my feet and kneeled on the shower bench. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks to invite me back where, for the moment, I belonged.

I was able to slide right in and continue. She actually lifted one of her legs to the side, allowing me even closer access and deeper penetration. I held her leg up for her and noticed I was close to 6 inches in at full stroke. Presently it all became too much for her and she collapsed against me in a shaking, grunting, panting orgasm.

I surprised myself with a small orgasm of my own, largely because of her intense internal contractions working against my cock at the end.

She reached back to feel where we were still connected. "That had to be more than 90%. God," she panted, "I hope so because I don't think I could take any more."

"In truth, I think the quality of the experience is directly proportionate to the quality of your connection to your partner. One-night rendezvous are, without exception, hollow and disappointing, not that I've ever...." She giggled and my cock slipped out, causing her to groan quietly in disappointment.

"Now you've got me wanting to spend the whole weekend in this little room with you, but the school is sure to call my folks if I don't show up."

"We'll hail a taxi and you have the number here just in case you want rescuing. Remember, I promised that I wouldn't interfere with your weekend. So, go have fun, Maybe Ill see you before I leave, maybe not. My flight isn't until 5:30 pm tomorrow."

"You said you'll be working on Wednesday. I'll be there and you can tell me all about the rest of your trip."

We finished up and got a cab out to Georgetown. After telling me what sorority house she'd be staying in, she went in. I wandered down the street in search of coffee.

"Perks" served me a delightful cup of house coffee which I sipped while eating a blueberry scone and reading a discarded copy of the Post. I drank a second cup. When finished, I decided to walk back to the hotel stopping at the nearby Metro station to check train schedules.

Looking at the schedule, I was shocked that the trains didn't run on Sunday at all. The $80 taxi fare out to Dulles Airport was more than my budget allowed so I could see only one, pretty painful option- I had to leave that night on the last train- 11:40pm- and wait all day at the airport for my flight.

I went back to the hotel and tried to get a refund for one unused night's stay, to no avail, so I took a long nap instead. The bed still smelled of her. I showered again, feeling very alone, got some dinner, packed my bag, and called for my last DC taxi.

After asking directions, i finally arrived at the Sorority at around 9. I was told I could wait in the common room, so that's what I did.

At 10:15, Noelle came in, laughing with a couple of new friends. She came over, gave me a kiss, and introduced me. They didn't seem surprised to see me at all. Noelle excused herself saying, "Give me 5 minutes, I'll be right out."

She had changed into sweat pants and t-shirt when she reappeared. We embraced and kissed. She guided us back to the darkest corner of the room. I reached up under her t-shirt and fondled her breasts.

"I didn't expect you tonight."

"I have weird news. The DC Metro is closed on Sunday, and I can't afford a taxi to the airport."

"Wow, does that mean..."

"Yep, I've got my bag packed," I said, pointing.

"and you're leaving tonight? But your flight..."

"Yep, I'll get to know the airport really well. It is an architectural wonder, designed by Eero Saarinen."

"I'm so sorry."

"I'm looking at this whole weekend as a wonderful adventure."

"When do you have to..."

"To be safe, I have to leave in about 15 minutes."

"Can we sit here," she said indicating a big comfy chair, "and kiss or somethin'?"

"I would love that."

She guided me to sit then straddled me, leaning over to kiss my face. My hands went back up under her shirt where her nipples were standing up begging to be rolled and pinched.

Fifteen minutes never went by so quickly.

Standing up, she said, "Take a little something with you," as she guided my hand down the front of her pants, wiping my fingers across her very wet sex. The odor was intoxicating. "And that's a promise, mister."