Her Second Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie stood up, giving us all another view of her marvelous figure. "I need to go home," she said. It was after 2:00 a.m. The rest of us stood. The other dancers pulled on some minimal clothing. Denise smiled at me and said, "Let's drive home naked." I was fine with that. I pulled my keys from my jeans pocket and Denise and I gathered up our clothes in our arms.

We walked through the back of the building with Alicia, who had put her dress back on but was carrying her undergarments. When we reached the door to go out, Alicia said, "Harry, I'm very glad to have met you and I'm glad Denise found you. This is going to be fun."

Denise and I went to the Zeitzler house straight from work the next Tuesday. I drove while Denise read out the Google maps directions. The Zeitzlers lived in a very upscale suburb called Shawnee Hills. While they didn't have the biggest house in the neighborhood, it was big enough and set on a large wooded lot. I guessed that the Zeitzlers had income sources in addition to the bar and Danielle's dance lessons.

Danielle met us at the front door wearing a robe. She led us through a tastefully and expensively furnished sitting room towards the rear of the house. She opened a door and showed us into a large rectangular room with a high ceiling and a wood floor. One of the long walls of the room was glass. Outside I could see a patio and swimming pool. The other long wall was a large mirror with a rail running along its length at about waist height.

"Kurt's back in his study," Danielle said. "He's not to be disturbed when he's back there." Danielle took off her robe. She was nude underneath. I hadn't expected that, and my face must have showed my surprise. Danielle said, "Five of my fifteen dance students take their lessons in the nude and I lead a nude yoga class two nights a month. I prefer to be nude when I teach." Ok, that made sense.

"Where do you give the yoga classes?" Denise asked.

"At a place called 'Shake Your Buns' in Hyde's Corner," Danielle answered. I suspected that Denise and I would soon be doing nude yoga. That sounded like fun.

Danielle said, "I also believe that you practice as you perform, so, please take your clothes off." I hadn't expected that either, but our "training" had to be more fun nude than clothed. Denise and I enthusiastically stripped naked.

Danielle's lessons were hard work. Denise and I left every session exhausted. That's not to say that they were unpleasant. Danielle's slightly domineering manner melted as the three of us spent more time together. Danielle also did not hesitate to touch Denise or me anywhere she thought necessary to get our bodies into the positions she wanted. That wasn't always a bad thing since all three of us were always nude, and it produced a few laughs.

Denise and I had started with Danielle the third Tuesday in June and met each week in June. Oddly, we never saw Kurt when we were at their house. At Denise's insistence, I had become a regular backstage at the bar in New Bethel, so I did see Kurt every Friday and Saturday.

My fourth weekend going with Denise to the bar was the July 4 weekend. Because the Fourth was Saturday, a lot of people, including us, had the Friday off. As we were driving to New Bethel, Denise said, "I just hope everyone is cooking out, boating, or out of town. I hate the holiday weekends. I hope this is a slow weekend." Thankfully, it was.

We got to the bar relatively early. Denise took heart from the small number of vehicles in the front customer parking lot. When we walked into the backstage area, where I stayed every Friday and Saturday night, I was not surprised to see Danielle already there. I was surprised that Alicia, Jessie, and Nadine were all there that early.

I followed Denise to the bench where she started stripping off and hanging up her clothes. Alicia, Jessie, and Nadine came up to us and formed a semi-circle around us. Alicia said, "Harry, Denise, we've been thinking. We certainly have no problem with Harry being back here every night we're dancing. He's fun to have around.

"But," Jessie chimed in, "he'd be more fun if he stayed nude like us."

"After all," Nadine added, "he'll soon be a nude dancer too." Nadine paused and added, "please?"

Denise had gotten her clothes off. She looked at me smiling. "Harry," she said, "I think you need to get undressed too." So, I undressed and hung my clothes next to Denise's.

While I wasn't a dancer, yet, going nude backstage was a major step on my induction into the club formed by Denise, Danielle, Alicia, Jessie, and Nadine. The women stayed nude between their dances but, up to that time, if one of them was sitting facing me, other than Denise, she usually crossed her legs. Once my clothes came off the legs uncrossed and were often spread apart. The women seemed to take pleasure in me seeing them and in seeing me. Jessie was not bashful about slapping my bare ass. Alicia and Nadine found reasons to brush against me several times that night. At one time or another during the night every dancer, including Danielle, gave me a hug. Denise gave me the most hugs but approved of her friends touching me too.

The bar had closed for the night. I was standing nude in the backstage room talking to Alicia when the servers came in from the front room. Of course, all five women looked at me. Their informal leader, a short brunette with a large chest named April, said, "About time!"

After the other staff had left and the dancers, Annie, Kurt, and I were having drinks, Danielle said, "Denise, Harry, we need to promote your appearance together."

Kurt interjected, "We're calling it a 'Couples Nude Ballet.'"

"We need to set a date in order to advertise it," Danielle said. "The two of you have been good students. I think you'll be ready for the stage the first Friday and Saturday in August. Is that ok?" We agreed that it was. More than a month away meant that it didn't seem real to me yet.

Danielle did insist that Denise and I meet with her twice a week for the rest of during July. "Most of my other students are gone so I have more time for you," she explained. We began working hard on the specific dance Danielle wanted us to do. We were working under what Kurt had said were the Liquor Control Department's rules: no hands or mouths on genitals and, of course, no actual sex.

Danielle put together something that had some ballet moves, Denise had to spin with a leg up in the air for example, but to much faster music. The dance lasted about nine minutes, which sounds like forever but goes very quickly. She had us moving all over the stage "so everyone can see you." The dance ended with Denise sitting in my hand while I had that arm locked out over my head. Denise isn't a heavy woman, but she isn't tiny either. Thankfully, I still had the strength to hold her like that. We were to hold that pose for four beats. On the fifth beat, Denise would drop out of my hand, twisting to face me, and slide down my body until her feet were on the floor. We would embrace and the dance would be over. It was easier to do than it probably sounds and a lot of fun to practice in the nude.

As we drove towards New Bethel for my nude dancing debut, I realized that I was looking forward to it. As we got out of my VW behind the bar, Denise stopped and said, "Harry, this is going to be a very special night for us." We walked through the empty rear of the building part into the backstage area and undressed.

Our friends were very supportive. Before the first "show," Alicia came up to me, kissed me, and said "break a leg." Jessie stopped in front of me, looked down at my dick, and said, "That's going to be tonight's featured attraction." Nadine put an arm around me and said softly, "You'll have so much fun. I was scared to death before I went out the first time, but it is so much fun and so sexy."

The program was that the girls would do their usual dances for the first "show." The second 11:00 p.m. "show" would start with Danielle and Nadine dancing together. Denise and I would follow them. Alicia and Jessie would dance together to finish that hour's "show." As scheduled, it would take about a half hour, giving everyone more time to rest before the midnight "show." The midnight show always had a short finale with all five girls on stage. Tonight, I was to join them. We hadn't rehearsed anything. That would be interesting.

Denise was onstage doing her first show when Annie came into the backstage room. She almost never came there while the bar was open. "It is packed tonight," Annie said. "Harry, do you want me to get you anything? A little liquid courage?"

With more confidence than I felt, I said "No, thank you, I'm fine."

Annie started to go back to the bar. She stopped, turned to look at me, smiled, and said, "I'm really looking forward to seeing this."

The 11:00 p.m. show started tonight fifteen minutes after the first show ended. My time to go onstage nude was getting ever closer. Danielle and Nadine went out to do their dance. Denise and I stood at the base of the short steps leading to the stage door. We held hands and looked at each other. I got the odd thought that, once I stepped out there nude with Denise, we'd be committed to each other forever. I felt reassured by that thought.

Danielle and Nadine came off stage. Danielle had decided that it would cheapen the "couple" dances if the dancers took their own tips. Jessie went out, nude, with a small shopping bag to collect the tips for Danielle and Nadine. Denise and I were standing between the door and the curtain while Jessie collected. Jessie came off stage. I didn't realize Alicia was behind me until I felt a hand on my ass pushing me onto the stage.

Denise and I walked to center stage, stopped, and faced the audience. I took Denise's left hand in my right and raised them in the air. We held that pose for several beats so everyone could get a good first look.

Denise had been very accurate in her description of the experience. I was scared and excited as I walked out. As I raised Denise's hand into the air and saw the room full of people, all looking at our naked bodies, I suddenly felt proud and powerful. I thought there was no place I'd rather be than standing there naked with Denise. Then, the music started.

The audience vanished from my consciousness. I was totally focused on being where I was supposed to be when I was supposed to be there. I forgot that I was naked.

There were a couple of times during the dance when Denise and I came together at center stage. Both times, we held each other's shoulders while I spun Denise around with her feet off the floor and her legs apart. The first time. Denise's backside was to the audience. The second time, her front was fully visible. While I had forgotten that I was naked, I was very aware that Denise was. I'd never seen her look more beautiful. She was smiling and there was a gleam in her eyes.

We came together for the final move. I knelt with my arm extended, hand up, fingers together. Denise gently sat down in my hand. As I stood up holding Denise in the air, I could feel her moisture. Suddenly, this was very sexy. I stood facing the audience, holding Denise in the air. The four beats seemed to take forever, and I could feel the blood moving into my dick. Thankfully, Denise finally dropped out of my hand, twisted, and slowly slid the front of her body down along mine. That only encouraged my growing hard-on. Denise embraced me with both hands on my ass. That wasn't where our hands were supposed to go, but I mimicked her. The music stopped. We kissed. That was the most erotic moment I had experienced not involving intercourse.

We were supposed to break the embrace, face the audience, and take a bow. I knew I was getting hard. I hoped it wasn't too noticeable. I made the bow very quickly and led Denise off stage. At the curtain, we passed Alicia going out to collect our tips. She reached down and gave my dick a quick squeeze as we passed each other.

Safely in the backstage room, I was so pumped I felt like Superman. I can't believe there's any drug that makes you feel as euphoric and powerful as I felt then. Denise and I hugged again, with my hard-on poking her belly. Denise was pumped too. "We need to take care of that right now," she said.

Denise was almost sprinting as she led me to an old chair in the corner of the room. She pushed me down into the chair. I was sitting there naked with my dick pointing up in the air. Denise looked at me for a moment, put a leg on either side of the chair, and lowered herself down, guiding my dick into her pussy with her hand.

I had been correct onstage. Denise was very wet. She rode me hard as I took first one, then the other of her nipples in my mouth. I was also shoving my ass up to push deeper into her. We weren't making love. This was raw, animal fucking. We both needed it.

I had thought that the very first time Denise and I had made love, in the woods in a national forest, was our best shared orgasm. That night backstage at the bar topped the forest by a huge margin. Denise and I both howled as we came. I'm sure they heard us in the front despite the music Alicia and Jessie were dancing to. I saw stars. Denise later told me she did too.

We were totally oblivious to our surroundings as we came. Once we came, Denise collapsed on me. She smelled of her shampoo, sweat, and sex. I've never smelled anything better.

It took me a moment to realize that people were clapping, very close to us. Denise heard it too and raised her head and upper body up from where they'd been covering my face. I saw Danielle and Nadine, naked, and Annie, clothed, standing a couple of feet from the chair applauding us. "I'd have loved it if you'd done that onstage," Annie said as she turned for the bar.

Alicia and Jessie came off and Nadine went out to collect their tips. Denise and I were still in the chair. I was still in Denise. Danielle told Alicia and Jessie, "You just missed the best show of the night."

Alicia came over and patted Denise on the back. "You go girl," Alicia said, "but, next time, wait till I'm back here before you fuck. I want to watch."

Nadine was back with the tips before Denise got up off me. Some of my come was running down her thigh and my dick glistened with a mix of come and Denise's fluids. Denise said, "Shit, we're a mess. We need to clean up before I go back out."

We were between shows so all six of us dancers were in the room. Danielle said, "Wait, I have a thought." She paused, then said, "Denise, I don't want you to do your solo dance in the midnight show. I can go longer so we'll fill the time. Alicia, Jessie, Nadine, you all do what you regularly do. Harry, Denise, I want you to get in the shower before the finale. Dry off some, but when you come out, I want it to look like you've just showered after sex. Well, you will have. Let's see if the audience gets it."

We got into the shower when Nadine went out for her last dance. We cleaned away the evidence of having sex and made sure our hair was wet. We stepped out and toweled off enough so that we weren't dripping, but we'd obviously just stepped out of the shower. Danielle look at us. "Perfect," she said. "I want you two to come out last. Wait a couple beats after the rest of us have gone on before you come out."

Denise and I were standing between the door and the curtain, holding hands, as the other women marched onstage nude for the finale. We waited two beats and walked out, still holding hands. I'm gratified to say that the audience cheered when we came out. Denise and I took a bow. Then we faced each other, hugged tightly, and kissed; onstage naked in front of over 100 people.

Music started. All six of us improvised dances. As the only man onstage, I think Danielle wanted me to dance briefly with each of the women. I couldn't let go of Denise. It had been such an incredibly erotic evening we had shared together, and I loved her so much, both for herself and for bringing me to this point.

As the music reached its end, Danielle gently pushed Denise and me to center stage. She whispered, "hug again." We did. Danielle circled herself, Alicia, Jessie, and Nadine around us, all four facing us. The other women pressed in tightly against us. I could feel Nadine's pubic hair against my ass. As the music ended and the audience applauded, Denise said, loud enough for all six of us onstage to hear, "Harry, I want to fuck you again, right now."

12