Her Second Job Ch. 04

Story Info
Denise and Harry bond with an older woman.
4.5k words
4.77
13.5k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

This is the fourth story in a series. Once again, I've fallen in love with my own characters. I hope you have as much fun reading about Denise Hines and her boyfriend as I've had writing about them. I do recommend that you read Her Second Job chapters 1 -3 in order before reading this story.

While this series was inspired by things which really happened many years ago, this story is complete fiction. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. Comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable, are always welcome. Thank you for reading.

________________

Denise and I made it back to the outfitter before Cassie left and were back at Denise's apartment by ten o'clock that night. Apart from looking at job listings and sending a very few resumes, we did very little for the rest of the week.

Because Denise wanted to, we went to Danielle's and Kurt's pool party that Sunday. We arrived just after 4:00 p.m. Denise looked stunning in a black one-piece which contrasted beautifully with her blonde hair. The fact that it was cut very high on her hips was only slightly concealed by the sheer cover-up skirt she wore.

Danielle met us at the door. Danielle was wearing an electric blue one-piece that could have been a swimsuit or a dance leotard, I wasn't sure which. Danielle hugged each of us and asked how we were doing. "Alicia and Scott are here along with a couple who come to my yoga classes. I invited Jessie, Nadine, and Annie but they're all busy or out of town. There will be one more guest whom I expect shortly."

Danielle led us into her house and introduced us to her yoga students, Barb and Ben Wachter. I'm bad at ages, but I guessed the Wachters were only a few years older than us. Ben had an "average" build but was fit-looking. Barb had a pretty face and a noticeable figure. She wore a beige bikini top that went well with her brown hair. Her bottoms were covered by a long skirt of a light-weight material. The Wachters were very pleasant and seemed "normal." We learned that Ben had recently become a vice president at the City's large regional bank. Barb worked for the public library. Denise and I told them we were a paralegal and a lawyer. We left out that we were both unemployed.

Kurt had a well-stocked bar set up in a corner of the room. Like the rest of the house I'd seen, the room was very elegant. That we were standing around in swimwear seemed a bit incongruous. Kurt came by, asked what we wanted to drink, and was quickly back with our drinks.

We were making small talk with the Wachters when I heard the front door open and heard Danielle say, "I'm so glad you came."

I heard a vaguely familiar low female voice say, "It's been a tough week. I can use the break."

Barb and Ben stepped away to talk to Alicia and Scott. Denise and I were sipping our drinks when Danielle walked up with another woman. I put the woman in her early forties. She had wavy brown hair cut to just below her jawline. Her face looked intelligent and kind. While her nose was a little large, what you noticed were the wide mouth and the sparkling blue eyes. The woman was about Denise's height but with wider shoulders and hips. The navy-blue suit showing above her skirt covered a large, nicely shaped chest.

Danielle led he woman to us. To the woman, Danielle said, "Lena, this is Denise Hines and Harry Stone. I think you've met, or at least talked to, Harry."

The woman gave us a lovely smile and extended a hand to Denise. "Hi," she said, "I'm Lena Mann." That produced an involuntary reaction from both of us. "I'm very sorry about what Cameron did to you," she added. "Danielle told me last Monday. Cameron and I fought about that, among other things."

"I'm sorry if our situation caused strife in your marriage," I said.

Lena's face got a sad, or fatigued, look. "It was one subject of strife," she replied, "but it wasn't a cause. Maybe I can talk about it more after a drink." Lena and Danielle walked to the bar.

Alicia and Scott came up to us. Denise had met Scott several times before, but I never had. He was what I thought women would consider an attractive man. Alicia asked, "Who was that you were talking to?"

"Lena Mann," Denise answered. "It was her husband who fired us a week ago."

"Shit," Alicia said. "Is the husband here?"

"No," I answered, "Mrs. Mann came by herself. The Manns both know Danielle and Kurt, but my impression is that Mrs. Mann and her husband have very different opinions about them."

Scott, wisely, changed the subject. "Harry," he said sticking out his hand, "it's good to meet you. I've heard about you. You see Alicia naked more often than I do these days."

"Whose fault is that?" Alicia asked indignantly.

"Mine," Scott said. "I know I'm gone too much but what I'm doing is the best way I have to make some real money."

Anything else Scott intended to say was forestalled by Kurt. He had moved to the center of the room and announced, "everyone is here now. Thank you for coming. Some of us have had a rough few days (Kurt looked at Denise and me as he said that). Danielle and I thought it would be good to get together, let our hair down, and show each other support and affection. Everyone's got a drink, right? Ok, this is a pool party and it's a beautiful day. Let's go to the pool."

Kurt walked out through a door that opened onto his patio. The rest of us followed. Denise, Barb, and Lena draped the skirts they'd been wearing over their suits on a chair as they walked outside.

I hadn't noticed that Danielle had slipped away until I heard her voice coming from the doorway behind us. "Could I have a moment?" she asked. We all turned. Danielle was standing in the doorway nude. With a wide smile, she said, "I'd decided not to do this, but I think it will make for a better party, and I doubt any of you will object. I'm declaring this party nudity mandatory. Please take your suits off."

Denise and I had no problem going nude, and I was sure Alicia wouldn't either. Since they went to a nude yoga class, I assumed Barb and Ben were ok getting naked. The people I wondered about were Lena Mann and Scott.

Looking at Alicia and Scott, I saw that Scott was undressing as readily as Alicia. I quickly took my shirt and trunks off. Denise handed me her suit. I walked back inside and put them on the chair with the women's cover-up skirts. As I got back to Denise, Lena Mann came up to us. Lena carried a bit of extra weight in her thighs and hips, but she was still an attractive, even sexy, woman. Her tan lines didn't hurt.

Lena looked at me and said, "Harry, when we talked what, almost two weeks ago, you said that I still had the opportunity to do something like you and Denise do in New Bethel. I hope you're right and I hope that this is my first step in that direction." She turned to Denise and said, "Miss Hines, that suit looked wonderful on you, but you are much more beautiful naked."

Denise replied, "So are you."

"Why, thank you," Lena said to Denise. Lena turned back to me, "Danielle tells me that she finds one of the most rewarding parts of taking her clothes off is having other people look at her while she's nude. I want to see whether I share that opinion. Please look Harry and tell me what you think."

Denise had no problem with me looking at other naked women; we worked with four every weekend. Still, I felt that I needed to be careful, but I did look. After a few moments, Lena made a slow full spin. She was nowhere near as physically beautiful as Denise, but neither is anyone else. As I said, she carried a few excess pounds. Nonetheless, Lena Mann was attractive with a sexiness and magnetism that I felt but couldn't explain. When Lena faced me again, I said, "I saw that you are a very attractive woman when Danielle introduced us. Denise is right, you are much more attractive naked."

Lena smiled. To Denise, she said, "He's good. Hot body too." Lena turned and walked away. I made a point of not following her with my eyes.

Denise gave me a quick kiss. "Apparently," she said, "I'm not crazy. Other women think you have a hot body too."

I hugged Denise. "Only one woman's opinion matters," I replied.

It was a good party. We all swam for a time. Danielle and Kurt put on aprons and grilled fresh fish for us. Denise and I agreed that Danielle wearing only an apron was very sexy. I made a mental note to buy Denise an apron. Everyone drank more than they probably should have.

Barb and Ben left first, around 10:30. Sometime between 11:00 and midnight, Lena came up to Denise and me. "I walked over here by myself," she said, "but it was light then. Would the two of you walk me home? It's only a block."

I knew that a "block" in Shawnee Hills could be considerably farther than a normal city block. However, I had the sense that Lena had something she wanted to tell us. Denise's glance at me communicated that she had the same sense. "We'd be glad to," Denise said. "Give me a moment to put my suit back on."

"Just wear your skirt," Lena said, "that's all I'm wearing."

"What about Harry?" Denise asked.

"He can wrap a towel around his waist," Lena said. Both Denise and I looked skeptical. Lena added, "I've lived here for over four years. On a holiday weekend, the cops are all up on the Boulevard looking for drunk drivers. It won't matter if someone else sees us. People who live in the Hills follow 'don't ask, don't tell.' Otherwise, a lot of big money would get terribly embarrassed."

Denise smiled and said, "Go get a towel Harry." I did and carried it to the patio door. Lena had picked up her suit. Stepping inside, both she and Denise wrapped their skirts around their waists. In the soft light of the room, the two women nude from the waist up looked very lovely.

Alicia had seen us acting like we were leaving. From the pool, she called out "You're coming back, right?"

Danielle added, "Please do. We're still having a good time."

"We'll be back," Denise assured them.

We followed Lena out the front door and down the slight hill to the street. Lena said, "My house is to the right a little way." Lena wore sandals but Denise and I were barefoot, so we walked on the grass.

We walked silently or a distance before Lena said, "Danielle called me about what Cameron had done to you just after, I think, Denise told Danielle. Danielle asked me not to say anything to Cameron until Kurt had talked to him. I guess Kurt talked to Cameron Tuesday because Cameron came home furious. He called Kurt a liar. I've known Danielle and Kurt for over three years, and they are both completely honest. Cameron said things about Danielle I can't repeat."

"That must have been very unpleasant," Denise said. When Denise had met Lena earlier in the evening, I sensed that Lena was guilty by association in Denise's mind. We'd spent a lot of time talking to Lena and Denise's attitude seemed to have turned about 180 degrees. I got that. Lena was a likeable person.

"It got worse," Lena said. "After Cameron had ripped Danielle and Kurt for a while, he started in on the two of you. I'm guessing you've already heard it, or the substance, directly from Cameron so I'll just say that it wasn't nice. That's when I spoke up, saying that I liked and respected Danielle and Kurt a great deal and that I had seen the two of you dance and thought you were great. That I admired your courage and self-confidence."

"Thank you for that," Denise said.

"Gasoline on a fire," Lena said. She stopped. "No one's gone by," Lena said. "Let's take these things off and walk nude." It was a comfortable night and Lena was right that no cars had passed. Lena and Denise took off their skirts and I took off my towel.

"After I defended Danielle and Kurt and the two of you, Cameron turned on me," Lena continued. "I'm sure Cameron hadn't had anything to drink. He called me names that were just vile. Among other things, he called me a 'slut wannabe' and said that my role wasn't to think but just to take care of his dick. I pointed out how difficult that was since he can't get it up anymore, at least not around me."

Lena went a few more steps. She exhaled and said, "anyway, Cameron and I have had a lot of issues. He isn't at all the man I thought I was marrying. Tuesday night was the last straw. I'd already talked with a divorce lawyer. She had time to see me again Wednesday morning. She advised me to tell Cameron to move out, which he's done. The divorce petition is being filed Tuesday morning. Deanna, my lawyer, is going to have the Sheriff serve Cameron in person at his office."

"Jesus!" I said.

"Yeah," Lena said. "That's my house up there," Lena added, pointing a very large, very new house that wasn't all that attractive in my opinion. Lena stopped. "I didn't drag you away from the party to cry on your shoulders. I moved here from Portland to marry Cameron. Apart from Danielle and Kurt, and Gwen, Cameron's daughter by his first wife, I haven't made any friends during our marriage. Cameron tends to drive people off unless they need something from him. I saw the two of you dance at Kurt's bar and, corny as it sounds, immediately thought of you as role models for the kind of life I really want. I hope you'll help me get a real life, a joyous life."

I didn't know what to say. Denise looked in my eyes. I gave her the look that said, "You call this one, I trust your judgment."

Denise took a deep breath. "Certainly Lena," she said, "we'll do anything for you we can." We walked Lena to her front door. She punched a code on a keypad that opened the door. She turned to us and said, "thank you." She kissed each of us on a cheek, taking care that her body didn't touch ours.

We hadn't seen anyone else since we left Danielle and Kurt's, and it was fun walking naked along a street in a ritzy suburb. "What do you think Lena wants from us?" I asked.

"I don't know, and I doubt she does either, yet," Denise said. "She's having a tough time. We need to be there for her. That's the commitment we just made to her." "Commitment" was a word and concept Denise didn't take lightly.

"Am I wrong, or have you done a 180 on her over the course of the evening?" I asked.

"I blamed her for what her husband did to us," Denise said. "That's irrational, and I realized it. Also, she has a seductive quality that draws you to her and makes you like her. You picked up on that."

"I picked up on it," I said, "but I hadn't thought 'seductive.' There's only one woman seductive to me."

Denise laughed. "I don't have to seduce you. You always want me."

"True," I replied. "It's because you're so damned perfect."

Denise and I stood, stark naked, hugging and kissing, on a street in Shawnee Hills, at about 12:30 on Labor Day morning.

Danielle, Alicia, Scott, and Kurt were all in boisterous moods when we got back to the house. After talking with Lena, Denise and I wanted to be alone to reaffirm our commitment to each other. We made our apologies, gathered, our clothes, and headed for the door. Danielle, at least, seemed to understand. At the door, she said, "Like you two, Lena's a very good person whom I love dearly. All three of you were shit on by the same person. Knowing all three of you, I hope you take that as the common ground for starting a strong friendship. She'll make your lives richer and you'll make hers richer." Danielle turned to go back inside then turned back to us. "I've got a yoga class Tuesday night," she said. "You are coming." You didn't ignore Danielle's instructions.

When Denise and I arrived at the yoga class that Tuesday, Barb and Ben were already there and undressed. As Denise and I disrobed, I asked how they had gotten involved with the class.

"We weren't nudists at all," Barb said. "Ben saw an ad for the class somewhere and showed it to me, as a joke I think."

"It was," Ben interjected.

"I thought about it and decided it was interesting," Barb continued. "How could I say I didn't like being naked around other people if I never tried it?

"We came to our first class back in the spring and we both really liked it," Ben said.

"I don't think I could do what you do, dancing naked in front of a lot of clothed people who are just there to see you naked," Barb said, "but I like being naked with other naked people. People seem more open and less pretentious when they take their clothes off."

"Don't let her kid you," Ben said, "Barb likes looking at naked men."

"I do," Barb said, "penises are infinitely fascinating."

"I agree," Denise said.

We were in a large room and it was filling up. The class was close to 50-50 men and women. Danielle had walked to the front to start the class when Lena Mann came in hurriedly.

"Sorry," Lena said. "I was delayed. I'll have my clothes off in just a sec." Lena stripped and put her mat down in front of me. I didn't read anything into that. It was about the only vacant space in the room.

My experience with yoga didn't go much beyond buying a mat while I was in law school. Danielle knew that and was very considerate. She helped me into the proper positions for several poses. I was used to Danielle's hands on my bare skin and liked it. Denise had done quite a bit of yoga and moved gracefully from one position to another. To her amusement, there were a couple I just couldn't do even with Danielle's help.

As we moved from one pose to another, I kept my eyes on my mat. I thought that would help me keep my balance, but I was also aware of Lena in front of me, very exposed.

We were in a pose that had us put our hands on the floor and our butts in the air. I was staring at my mat when Denise said, "You can look up Harry. Lena won't mind."

"Please do," Lena added.

I looked up. About two feet in front of me was Lena's ass, cheeks spread showing her asshole. Between her thighs, her pussy was also on display. I've heard guys say that, if you've those parts of one woman's body, you've seen them all. I disagree. Those parts of Denise are uniquely beautiful and alluring. Despite the extra pounds, Lena also looked very nice.

Danielle did her classes at a gym in Hyde's Corner, which wasn't very far from Shawnee Hills. As we were dressing after class, Lena invited us to her house for a "quick" dinner. Once inside her house, the three of us undressed again. Lena put on an apron (did she know how much I like a nude woman in an apron?) and quickly made a very good pasta with shrimp and herbs. After we'd cleaned up dinner, we took wine into the TV room. Lena sat in one arm- chair. Denise sat in my lap in another.

We were talking when Lena shifted gears. "You know," she said, "I haven't had sex with another person for almost four years?"

"Why that long?" Denise asked.

"Cameron I and were married a little over five years ago," Lena said. "Initially, Cameron wanted to fuck all the time. I wasn't all that experienced, but I tried to do everything for him I could think of. I quickly learned that sex was all about Cameron. He'd shoot his load in me and get up, whether I'd come or not. Cameron's selfishness got to me. I quit trying and would just lie there while he got his jollies. Then, Cameron couldn't get it up anymore. He said that was because I was 'unresponsive.'"

"Why not find a lover?" I asked.

"I married Cameron," Lena said. "I vowed to be faithful to him."

Denise got up, took my hand, and gently pulled me out of the chair. We stood side-by-side, in front of Lena, as Denise asked, "Would you like to touch us?"

Lena moved her butt to the edge of the chair. "I've never done anything with another woman," she said.

"Neither have I," Denise said kindly. "It'll be a new experience for both of us."

Lena took my balls in her left hand. Denise spread her legs slightly and drew a sharp breath as Lena began running a finger over her pussy lips. "That's nice," Denise said.

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers
12