Her Second Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena wrapped her hand around my dick as I got hard and began, tentatively, stroking me. Denise took another sharp breath when Lena slid a finger into her pussy. "Good," Denise said. Lena gained confidence and got more vigorous with both of us. Lena had a nice touch, although not as nice as Denise's.

Denise's breathing grew faster and her nipples grew hard. Lena slid a second finger into Denise. Denise said, "Oh my!" She put an arm around my shoulders.

It wasn't long before I said, "Lena, I'm about to come." I'm not sure my words registered. Lena was engrossed with Denise's squirming and squeaks as she masturbated Denise. Denise gripped my shoulder tightly and leaned against my side as she said, "Oh! Oh God!"

Seeing Denise orgasm, coupled with Lena's stroking, made me shoot; on Lena's face. That got her attention. Lena smiled at me. "Thank you, Harry," she said. "No man's ever done that for me before."

When Denise regained her balance, she got a towel and wiped Lena's face. Finished, Denise asked Lena, "Where's your bedroom?" Lena led us upstairs to a large room, the centerpiece of which was a huge bed with four tall posters. Denise had Lena lie on her back. Looking at me, Denise touched a finger to her lips and nodded towards Lena's exposed pussy. Denise wanted me to eat Lena.

I got on the bed between Lena's legs and crawled up until I was looking down at her nicely trimmed pubic hair. I lay on my chest and started my tongue around Lena's outer lips. She tensed up at my first touch, but then relaxed. Glancing up, I saw Denise had gotten on the bed beside Lena and had one of Lena's nipples in her mouth.

I worked my tongue inside Lena. I licked her clit and, very carefully, took it between my teeth. I didn't focus just on Lena's clit, but also worked my tongue as far into her as I could. This was my first time with Lena, so I didn't know what worked for her and I wasn't in position to ask. I tried to read from her body reactions what she liked best.

It took a while, which I didn't mind. I like giving oral. I finally did something right. Lena screamed, clamped her thighs hard around my head, and sat partway up. When Lena relaxed, I raised up on my forearms and saw Lena and Denise kissing passionately.

The three of us spent the night in that bed. We didn't do anything else, just cuddled with Lena between Denise and me. When we woke up the next morning, Denise's first words were, "Lena, do you like someone playing with your asshole?"

"I don't know," Lena replied.

"Let's find out," Denise said. She rolled Lena onto her left side. Lena was facing me, but I could, partially, see Denise working her hand between Lena's cheeks.

After a couple of minutes, Lena said, "That feels nice." I slid over closer to Lena and raised her right thigh so it could rest on my shoulder. That gave me access to start fingering her. Lena said, "That feels very nice, Harry." I slid a finger into Lena, and then two, while Denise kept playing with her ass. I was moving my fingers around until Lena said, "There! Right there!" I worked that spot as hard as I could.

Lena was squirming around, so Denise backed off. I kept going with two fingers on the spot Lena liked. Lena reacted more intensely that morning than the night before. When she came, she rammed her knee into the back of my head, hard. I was woozy for a moment, but, sure I'd gotten Lena off, I didn't mind.

The three of us showered together. Nothing too intense, but Denise and I felt up just about all of Lena's body. Out of the shower, Denise told Lena that we had to be somewhere. That wasn't true and told me Denise had a reason for us to leave.

We drove back to Denise's apartment without saying much. Inside, we undressed again. We always went nude at home. Denise gently shoved me into a padded chair. Standing naked in front of me, Denise said, "Harry, we need to talk."

Usually, when a woman tells a man "we need to talk," it has an accusatory tone because the man has fucked up. Denise said it apologetically. She sat in my lap facing me.

"Harry," Denise said, "we've been monogamous since we've been together. We know neither of us has cheated because we've been together almost all the time. I don't want anyone other than you."

"You are the only person I want," I said.

"I'm not sure what came over me last night," Denise said. "Lena's just so vulnerable and so, well, seductive. I'm sorry."

"Did you enjoy what we did with Lena?" I asked.

In a very small voice, Denise said, "Yes."

"In that case," I said, "don't apologize."

Denise looked at me for quite a while. I'm not sure what she was trying to read from my face. What I hope she saw was my intense love for her.

"Harry," Denise said, "we can agree sex with Lena's ok?"

"Yes," I said, "as long as we do it together." Denise leaned her head towards me and we kissed for a very long time.

12