All Comments on 'Her Second Job Ch. 04'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
beach_bouybeach_bouyabout 4 years ago
Love where this is going.

Great start, but in the back of my mind I keep feeling that the trail of this story line will eventually lead to your alter ego to opening an office of his own and, in the end, renting an office next to a Federal Building that has just had an attack from a female bomber. LOL Bet the new readers would then go to Legally Nude and read or reread all of that story line. If I am ruining how you thought this to end, please delete this. Cal.

HStonerHStonerabout 4 years agoAuthor
Where It Will End

I honestly haven't decided where this story will end. I hope that it doesn't become a second version of the Legally Nude series. If I think I'm headed that direction, I'll probably just stop and let the readers imagine their own endings. This won't go on as long as Legally Nude or Traditional Swim. I should have stopped both of those long before I did.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 4 years ago
another great segment to this story

Harry I love following your stories! The build up of characters and action is generally paced to keep us guessing where you are going with your wonderful eroticism.

I believe that Denise needs Lena to round out her character in this story: and Lena needs Harry and Denise to get a chance to see and feel true love she has never had. However, I also feel, (I may need to read chap 5) that the family built at Kurt's needs to have another pool party with the group sharing their love for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous