Her Second Massage

Story Info
The first sexual encounter for this couple.
1.6k words
3.5
9.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

They entered his hotel room late. He followed her into the room, where she turned to face him with a sly grin.

"Same bed?" she asked.

"Yes...just let me pour a drink," he replied.

He moved to the table to fix himself a drink. As he mixed the rum with soda, she positioned herself on the bed, laying on her stomach, head at the foot facing him. He turned and sipped on his drink as he gazed at her body lying before him. God, how he loved the shape of her ass, he thought. He wanted her lying like this, but naked was all he could think at that moment.

He placed his drink on the nightstand and then began his efforts at his newest goal...pleasing her. His hands began on her shoulders, kneading the flesh underneath her blouse, down to her shoulder blades. He worked his way up to her neck, then back down across her shoulders, shoulder blades moving down along her back. He continued this for a short time before making his way up to her head, his fingers caressing her scalp through her soft hair. She let out a little sigh, enjoying his touches, relaxing more with each passing moment. He positioned himself at the foot of the bed as he focused on massaging her head. He could feel the swelling inside his jeans from the excitement of touching her. He wished he could drop his pants and get comfortable, but she was not ready for that. Using both his hands, he began with long, sweeping motions down her back, to her ass, and back up again. Each time he slid down, his groin inched closer, nearly touching her hands that were draped over the bed. He wished she would reach out and touch him, but she was lost in her massage. He continued rubbing the length of her torso with his hands and forearms in long circular motions for a bit before moving beside her side again.

Positioned at her side, he continued to rub her back again. As his hands swept in large circles, he inched further down toward her ass with each cycle. He wanted to touch her there but resisted the temptation. He worked his way down to her legs, passing over her buttocks, rubbing and kneading as best he could through her tight jeans. His hands moved down one leg...from thigh to ankle...then back up, before moving to the other. He shifted on the bed to sit at her feet, closer to the nightstand. He retrieved the complimentary bottle of moisturizer and rubbed lotion on his hands. He rubbed the lotion onto her feet, his fingers sliding between her toes. He thoroughly massaged one foot before doing the same to the other, applying more lotion. As he was rubbing the moisturizer into her feet, he couldn't help but admire the view he had of her ass.

He positioned himself back to the side of the bed and continued to massage her legs. He believed she was ready for his hands on her ass, so he began to work that area as well. His fingers were kneading in small circular motions, caressing her perfectly shaped bottom.

To provide a more even massage, he walked around the bed. He positioned himself beside her to apply the same pressure from the other side of her body. He continued his massaging of her back and ass from there. He took a chance and leaned in to kiss her cheek at one point. She did not flinch or protest, so he brushed her back, then began to lightly flick his tongue around her ear and neck. She moaned slightly as his tongue slid around in small circles on her flesh. He laid down next to her and pulled her toward him so they were lying face to face. Looking into her eyes, he drew her closer, and they kissed. He relished in the feel of her lips on his. He loved kissing her.

They laid like that for some time, their lips touching, tongues intertwining, his hands exploring her body. She rolled on her back, and he began to rub her stomach, inching slightly between her flesh and her jeans. He continued to rub further down, outside her jeans along her hips, pelvis, then between her legs. Her breathing became heavier, and her moans more frequent. In a bold move, he unbuttoned her jeans, but she stopped him.

"I bet you can't make me spread my legs if you tried," she randomly said to him. "My legs are really strong."

Without hesitation, he was on top of her trying to get her legs apart as she clamped them tightly. As he struggled with her legs, he flipped her body back and forth until finally, he got on top of her, slipping his hand around her throat.

"Open your legs, Kitten," he commanded, tightening his grip on her throat.

"Okay," she squeaked weakly as she spread her legs slowly. He slid his body between her legs and ground his groin against her. He kissed her face and neck while still keeping pressure on her throat.

"That's a good girl," he whispered, his tongue gliding along her neck. He was grinding against her making sure she could feel how rigid his cock was for her. "Do you like that?" he asked.

"Mmmm mmmm" is all she could manage to respond with.

He lifted himself up off of her so that he may try again at those jeans. He unbuttoned, unzipped, and then began to pull them down. She placed her hands on his to stop him, then pulled her jeans back up, but did not button them. He kissed her lips, nuzzled her neck, and ground his pelvis into her. It wasn't long before she became even more responsive to his oral manipulations. He did not allow her to stop him on his next attempt, and he pulled her pants down to her knees. He now had access to her panties, and he reached down to rub her pussy from outside them. The heat and wetness his fingers encountered amazed him. She was absolutely soaked through her panties. He slid her panties to the side to feel her against his skin. She was soft, smooth, hot, and oh...so...wet. She moaned as his fingers explored her lips and clit, rubbing up and down its length. He crouched down to taste her with both her ankles in his left hand. As his mouth touched her, his head began to spin from her intoxicating scent. Her juices were so sweet to his tongue that he groaned like an animal feeding on prey. His tongue parted her cunt lips and swirled up to find her clit.

After a few moments, he was annoyed with her disheveled clothing, rose up, and ripped them off. Now her gorgeous peach was fully exposed to his mouth...and he was hungrier for her than he had ever felt before. He attacked her cunt with fervor, his mouth enveloping every inch of her silky petals. He couldn't get enough of her sweet nectar or the feel of her soft folds against his lips and tongue. He was in heaven, his tongue gliding up and down along her cunt lips, up to her clit where it swirled around that swollen little nub. She was moaning and breathing heavier with each passing moment. He took her clit between his lips and sucked on it lightly...a little nibble...then pressed his tongue hard against it till he could hear a moan escape her lips. Yes, that's the spot, he thought to himself. He swirled his tongue harder against her there. Her left hand found his, trying to guide him somewhere...but he would have none of that. He was feeding on her for his pleasure as much as hers, and he didn't have another care in the world.

"I want your fingers...inside...me," she gasped.

He then penetrated her tight, wet cunt with two fingers until he could feel her tightness fully around them. He pressed the fleshy pads of his fingers against the sponginess of her g-spot, rubbing tightly against it as he began his thrusting motions. His fingers fucked her, his tongue lashed against her clit, pressing hard on that little bud, feeling it swell. Her juices were soaking his hand as she moaned louder, her chest heaved quickly, her breathing heavy. Her hips bucked against him and her powerful thighs tightened around him. He pressed his shoulders up against her legs and leaned in harder. He finger-fucked her deeper, his fingers continuously keeping that pressure on the upper wall of her hole. He could feel her pussy contract and get tighter, so he thrust deeper, his fingers fucking her faster and harder as he rubbed his thumb against her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh....mmmmm......ohhhhhh...fuuuuuckkkkk" she moaned as her body convulsed from the wave of her orgasm. He could feel her holding back from squirting...could feel it wanting to spew forth from her cunt with each contraction. He wanted and expected her to gush, so he thrust harder. He wanted to feel the warmth of her juices surrounding his fingers. She pushed him away, and he fell back until he sat before her.

He reached forth, grabbed her hands, and pulled her on top of him. She straddled him as their lips joined, tongues exploring each other's mouths. His cock throbbed within the confines of his jeans, pressing against her. He felt as though he couldn't get enough of her. He never wanted his lips to leave her flesh, never wanted her to be out of his presence. He wanted to stay like that with her forever.

As he looked into her eyes, she gazed at him and said, "I feel dizzy."

He frowned inside because he knew the evening was now over.

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers