All Comments on 'Her Sexy Stranger'

by TheIceGoddess

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
STORY?

Sex was good but the story line is weak. Her hotel is near to the airport with a jazz club nearby? It's a bit too convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Story line very weak

Ithink a few more details would have made the story really great say like the next day she goes for her interview and it is his company.

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
And....

Ok on plane but grounded upon departure. Story just stopped.

Author does have potential...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
enjoyed it

I liked it actually!

Linebacker56Linebacker56over 16 years ago
Good Story But Know Your Location

While I loved the premise of the story because as an older man and frequent business traveler it hits home on several levels there is one detail which is quite not so and someone already mentioned it...if the airport is LaGuardia -there are definitely no good jazz clubs in the vicinity; if its JFK ditto and Newark Liberty, that's a big no. Just saying.. Otherwise it was good. Brought some heat and was very sexy.

VampireKingVampireKingover 16 years ago
Ready for the sequel!

Great eroticism in this story, and I look forward to more hot adventures of this auburn-haired beauty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Grand Hyatt Hotel

Geez, as a non-New Yorker, I didn't even worry about the proximity of the airport to the Hyatt and a jazz club. Here in New Orleans (where we know our jazz!), there are hotels near the airport, and jazz clubs near the hotels. Is NY really so behind the times?

I pulled out Mapquest and found that the Hyatt nearest the airport is the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Park Avenue at Grand Central T. When I plugged Jazz into Mapquest at that address, I got bunches of hits within a few blocks of that address.

So you New Yorkers who are picky about the details, forgetaboutit! Factually, it looks okay to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous