All Comments on 'Her Side'

by shrekhot1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
I read his side...

And her side didn't bring nothing new...No clarification...Ok, just one...she wasn't looking about love, just about money and being well in life...And this search always makes a person finish alone and bitter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gold digger

Are never going to be satisfy. She will end up a sad spinster. While he is going to live the "american dream" kids.. Loving wife who is his play thing. House with White picket fence . and a decent job that is modest but sufficient to be comfortable.

He is man who does not live to work, but He is one who works to live for a comfortable life for his when and kids (not for Ex greedy bitch oops I mean ex queen)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

still crap.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Fell a little short because it rehashed the sex, but kept emotions real.

This story didn't add anything new. I actually skimmed most of it because it rehashed hubby's side. What I was hoping for in this side was a more rounded view of how she got to where she is.

The good thing about this story is that the author stuck to realistic feelings. A more fantasy driven ending would have had her pining away for him while she lives a miserable life, forever regretting her decision. But this isn't reality. People break up every day and move on with their lives. In almost every situation, there is one person who holds on a little longer than the other. Most of us would love to be the one who got away as opposed to the bullet dodged, but that isn't always true. Just because a person breaks another person's heart doesn't automatically make them the bad guy.

I was looking for a little more depth in this story beyond the great sex that this experience brought both of them. I feel that there was more of a story here that wasn't utilized. But this is an erotic site, so rating something low because most of it was about sex is like judging a porno on bad acting. I will give it a four because the writing was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really only a shallow self loving person here

embellished words don't a story make

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Okay

He was better off without her.

Boyd

greowulfgreowulfalmost 10 years ago
Bryan?

Is that you?

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
not good

lousy protagonist, shes a self absorbed, superficial cunt who is me me me. at the end of the day she will die along bitter and probably broke

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Destiny

She will.never be.happy, and hopefully die alone and broke.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Mercy

That was.An over long, wordy, mess. Isn't this guy supposed to be good?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous