Her Simple Request Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first time.
3.1k words
4.4
39.3k
45
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride home from their parents' vow renewal seemed to take twice as long as the ride there had. Perhaps it was the fact that the siblings had snuck a few drinks in over the last hour or the fact that both of them had been up since dawn. Either way, the two were quite happy when the Uber driver pulled into their driveway. Madison climbed out of the car first, searching her purse for the keys. Distracted, she stumbled over the small cracked the sidewalk as she walked slowly toward the door. Noah's laughter erupted, breaking the silence. Her head snapped around, glaring at her older brother. She pulled the keys out triumphantly and opened the door.

Leaving the door open, she flipped off the porch light as her brother made his way from the car. She didn't bother waiting for him to get in before climbing the stairs. She wanted to get out of the uncomfortable strapless black dress her mother had picked out for her. On its own it would have been uncomfortable enough but of course her mother insisted that she wear an annoyingly restricting strapless bra to keep her perky d cups in place.

Noah slammed the front door and headed instead to the kitchen. He knew that their parents would never notice the missing bottles of beer when they returned. Thanks to the chaos of all the planning they had hardly noticed the disappointing report card his sister had brought home just two weeks before so he doubted after a week long vacation they would remember exactly what was in the fridge. He twisted off the cap and tossed it in the trash before taking a long slow drink. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand as he walked back into the living room. He plopped down on the sofa and fumbled for the remote. He was flipping through the channels when he heard his sister stomping angrily down the stairs.

"Noah help me unzip this damn thing. The fucking zipper is stuck." She complained as she walked in front of him, turning away from him. Her perfect tight ass was practically shoved in his face as he leaned up. He reached around her to set his beer bottle down, nearly shoving his face into her perfect tight little ass. He sat on the edge of the sofa as he grasped the tiny tear shaped metal piece and struggled to work it down the length of the dress.

Madison brought one arm up, across her ample chest to hold the fabric in place once he had finally got it unzipped. She turned around and smirked down at him as she said "Thanks." Before he could reach for his bottle of beer again she quickly swiped it, downing most of its contents before walking away with it still in her grasp.

"Bitch" he muttered under his breath as she hurried back up the stairs. Noah shook his head and stood up to fetch another beer from the fridge. He decided it was time to change into something more comfortable. He headed upstairs, closing his bedroom door loudly behind him. He twisted the cap off his beer and tossed it in the wastebasket next to his desk. He rummaged around his drawers grabbing a pair of baggy heather grey cotton shorts, quickly stripping down and slipping into them. He then grabbed his dark blue wubba lubba dub dub rick shirt.

He sat down at his desk, taking a swig of his beer. He could hear his sister milling around in her room. He assumed that she would soon be heading to bed. The thought of sleep was not a bad one. He was a little tired as well, but wasn't ready to call it a night just quite yet. As he began to search his favorite porn site for new videos he heard her door close. He had just started to watch one when a few seconds later there was a quiet rapping at his door.

"What do you want Maddie?" He said loudly, assuming she wouldn't enter since she never did without invitation. Much to his surprise the door then opened behind him. He quickly shut his laptop, spinning around in his gaming chair to look at her. "What the hell?" He asked.

It took a moment for him to realize that his sister was standing in his room in nothing but a very sheer black lace babydoll nightie with matching panties. He stared at her for a moment, his mouth hanging open as he sat there completely transfixed by the sight. It wasn't as if he hadn't had the occasional impure thought about her. Madison was a beautiful girl. He shook his head slightly as his eyes moved to her face.

"I take it you like what I'm wearing." She said smirking as she walked over to the edge of his bed and sat down. She crossed her long shapely legs as she placed her hands on the bed causing her to lean back slightly. "I wanted to ask you something. Hear me out before you say anything ok?" She purred.

Noah forced himself to keep his eyes locked on hers as he nodded. The temptation to let his gaze roam over her body was getting harder to resist as she began to speak.

"Well, they say you always remember your first time. I know a few of my friends have had sex and most of them regret who they did it with. Either the guy was a jerk and never talked to them or the asshole went out and told everyone about it." She paused for a second, biting her lower lip. "I've thought about it for a while and I decided I want you to be my first. I've seen how you've looked at me. I know by the look on your face when I walked in you find me attractive."

Noah swallowed hard. His throat had never felt drier than at that moment. His mind was racing. Was his sister really asking him what he thought she was.

"I know you won't go around telling anyone or anything like that. So will you be my first Noah?" She asked innocently.

He reached for his beer, taking a gulp of it as he tried to stall. He could not believe it was happening. He squirmed in his seat as he felt his cock twitch at the thought. Could he really be considering it? "You know this is insane right? It's not right. It is illegal and shit." He moved his arms to his lap to obscure her view before she could catch sight of his rapidly swelling cock. As much as he tried to sound like it was a terrible idea, his cock had other ideas.

"I know that. It isn't like either of us is going to tell anyone about it." She glanced down at his crotch, despite his attempts to hide his erection she could tell he was getting very hard at the thought. She stood up, standing close to him as she reached down and grasped the edge of her nightie and began to slowly pull it up over her head.

Noah could not help but watch as the black lacy veil that had covered her was lifting. He shifted in his chair uncomfortably as the fabric moved over her taut stomach and up to the two perfect fleshy half globes. Any man would have said yes the moment she made such a request but he was her brother. He felt a little sick to his stomach as he contemplated just throwing her on the bed and taking her. He knew it was wrong. Hell their family would disown them if they ever found out, but they were all alone in the house. No one would ever know what transpired between them.

His gaze rested on her small pink nipples as they proudly stood out. He wanted to pop one into his mouth so badly but he fought the temptation as best he could. "I don't think you've thought this through. I mean I'm your brother. You can't really think this is a good idea." He said trying to convince himself as much as he was trying to convince her. "You should put that back on." He motioned to the babydoll nightie, but instead his sister decided to up the ante.

Her fingers hooked under the sides of her black lace panties, and began to push them down over her hips. Noah froze, watching her reveal her trimmed mound and virgin flesh. His breath caught in his throat as he stared motionless at it. She stepped closer to him, causing him to sit back in the chair. This gave her enough room to straddle his legs as she stood closer. The bottle slipped from his fingers, crashing to the floor and soaking the rug with the beer that spilled out.

Noah's hands gripped the arms of the chair tightly as his sister leaned in. Her hand landed gingerly on the impressive bulge in his shorts. She began to rub it through his shorts as she stared into his eyes. His resolve was quickly melting. "You... You shouldn't." His words cut off as she released him and swiftly moved her hand to his waistband and slipped it inside. The warmth of her soft skin against his swollen member forced the words "OH GOD" from his throat as his eyes closed.

It all seemed too surreal, causing him to question if this was just a very vivid dream or if it was really happening. He opened his eyes to see her face now closer to his. Her lips were just inches from his when she purred "Please Noah." before her lips met his. He tried to resist but her touch made it impossible. His lips parted and the kiss immediately deepened. He grabbed her arm with one hand, making her remove it from his shorts before pulling her onto his lap. His hand released her before both of them began to explore his sister's bare flesh.

He could not fight it any longer. His libido was no in control and he was helpless to stop himself. He broke the kiss, lowering his head to her bare breasts. He caught her left nipple between his lips and began to suck as his hands slid down her back. She squirmed against him, causing him to get painfully hard. He was no longer thinking about the fact that she was his sister. She was just a beautiful woman who desperately wanted him to make love to her.

She threw her head back and gave a soft moan as he flickered the tip of his tongue against her nipple as he sucked. He was amazed to feel the fabric of his shorts becoming slightly damp not only from the precum that was leaking from the tip of his cock but from her rubbing against him. He then caught the tiny pink nub between his teeth and gave it a gentle nip. She yelped at the slight burst of pain but it only caused her to grind harder against him.

It had been a few months since Noah had been with anyone and he was more than ready to experience that with her now. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and effortlessly lifted her up as he stood up. He turned and laid her down on the bed, staring at her naked body for a moment while he slipped his shirt off. For the moment he kept his shorts on.

He doubted he would ever have this opportunity again so he wanted to make the most of it. He was certainly not going to rush it. He climbed onto the bed, pushing her legs apart gently as he stared up at her. She watched him closely as he grinned wickedly at her. He positioned himself between her strong tanned legs and lowered his head. He continued to watch her as he allowed the tip of his tongue to lightly brush over her clit.

Her body stiffened at the slight touch. He began to tease it, working his tongue over it gently until the hood revealed the perfect bud. Her breathing changed with each change in pace or direction. When he took it into his mouth and began to suck she drew in a sharp breath. He watched her hands grab fistfuls of his comforter.

He tortured her like this for several minutes, alternating between licking and sucking. The sound of her moans had grown louder as his tongue continued its ministrations. Her hips began to lift as she squirmed. He placed one hand on her mound, feeling the soft downy raven hair against his palm as he held her in place. Her eyes squeezed shut as she held onto the comforter tightly. He pulled back, blowing lightly on her clit before feasting upon it once again.

After a couple more minutes, he slipped a hand between her thighs, his fingers gently parting her lips as his tongue traced over them before he began to tease the tight little slit. He could feel the thin reminder of her virginity as he lapped at her. Her sweet juices were leaking out. She tasted so pure and amazing. He could not get enough. He gently tormented her quivering sex with his tongue for several more minutes, causing her to cry out in pleasure.

The words "OH GOD. OH GOD NOAH."rolled off her lips repeatedly as she bucked and squirmed while his thumb began to gently strum her clit. Her body stiffened as she felt the waves of bliss rippled through her naked body. He knew she was on the verge of her first orgasm of the night. He continued to work his tongue between her lips as his sister writhed against the bed.

"OH FUCK" She cried as her body moved in unholy contortions. He held on tight, refusing to stop his attentions to her tender flesh until she had rode out the intense ecstasy. When it waned, he sat up, licking his lips as he looked up at her. Her skin glistened with a thin sheen of sweat, making it even more enticing to him. He reached down and worked his shorts off, kicking them off the bed.

He could not believe how incredibly sexy she looked lying there staring up at him. He carefully moved over her, kissing his way up her body as he went. She shivered as his tongue traced around her belly button and up her flat stomach. This time, he moved past her breasts, kissing across her collarbone toward her shoulder, then back toward her neck. Her back arched slightly, pressing her breasts against his bare chest.

For the first time she felt his stiff manhood rubbing along her inner thigh and pressing against her. It felt even larger than when she had the impressive tool in her hand. She bit her lower lip as his lips danced over the delicate curve of her neck. He rested one arm on the bed just above her shoulder while the other snaked down between them. He gripped the base of his cock and gently traced the tip up and down her slick pink lips.

When the act concluded he would kick himself for not experiencing the sublime feeling of her taking it in his mouth since he assumed that this would be the only time he would have the joy of using his sister's body. He nestled the head between her lips, pushing in until the bulbous tip rested against the paper-thin membrane. His lips found her earlobe, gently taking it between his lips. His hand slid to her hip. He gave her earlobe a sharp nip as his hips slammed forward, piercing her hymen with a smooth stroke. The fresh pain made Madison yelp loudly. Noah let out his own pained groan as he entered her.

He held his hips still, not only letting her adjust to his size but allowing him to adjust to just how incredibly tight she was. None of the other girls he had been with had been so tight. He knew it would take every ounce of restraint that he had to keep from cumming too quickly inside of her.

His mouth found hers and they shared a deeply sensual kiss as her hips began to move slightly. He knew his sister was ready for more. He began with slow, deliberate thrusts, taking it gently with her. She moaned into his mouth as his tongue wrestled with hers.

Her hands slid up and down his back as he thrust into her. She could not believe how good it felt to have him stretching her constricted cavity to accommodate his size. It felt so right to both the siblings as their bodies writhed in unison. Her hips bucked into his as his speed and force began to increase. He felt her nails rake down his back, causing it to arch. He broke the kiss, staring down into her eyes as he moved both arms to rest along the tops of her shoulders, holding her in place as he began to thrust harder and faster.

Her chest was starting to heave as he drove his engorged manhood deep inside her. With her trapped against the bed, he thrust as deep as possible inside her. The sweet mixture of pain and intense pleasure was pushing the girl quickly toward another orgasm. Noah was thankful of it because he knew that he would not last much longer. Her walls hugged him so tightly that it made him ache. It was a feeling that he knew he would never forget and long to feel again and again.

Her back arched deeply as the symphony of their moans hit its crescendo. Her nails dug hard into his back, leaving long thin red welts in their wake as she trembled and shook beneath him. The sound of her voice and the waves of contractions around his throbbing cock were too much to take. Noah cried out "OH FUCK MADDIE" as he let loose a torrent of warm seed deep inside his sister's tightness.

When the moment concluded, he collapsed against her. The two of them laid with their bodies still entangled as they panted. It took him a couple of minutes to recuperate enough to roll off of her. He laid there next to her, shocked by the intensity of what had just happened. Neither of them moved or said a word for several minutes, allowing the exhausted siblings enough time to both fall into a deep, blissful sleep.

(Chapter 2 soon to come)