Kayla and Mike - Taboo Unleashed

Story Info
Sister and brother's relationship changes.
5.3k words
4.61
74.8k
173

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**NOTE**- All characters are 18 years old and over.

Kayla & Mike -- Taboo Unleashed

The sounds of birds chirping, and the glimmer of light from under the shaded window gradually woke Kayla O'Neill. She was still sleepy from the long night.

Today was the first day of summer, as any high school graduate would think it.

Kayla and her brother Mike both graduated high school last night. They attended an uneventful series of house parties, where she almost hit the completely drunk stage. However, her brother intervened, giving her large glasses of water, while she got her wits about her. He also fended off the drunken handsy guys that circled her like sharks.

He was great that way, always watching out for his little sister. They were the same age, eighteen, but they were not twins. They were Irish twins, precisely nine months and two days apart. It seemed their parents had lots of pent up sexual energy after Mike was born.

Her looks always got the attention of the boys. Kayla was about five foot seven with a slim figure and red hair. Her 34C breasts had been felt up, more than she cared to remember.

She had a few brief boyfriends during high school, but nothing long lasting or serious. Most of them broke it off once they realized Kayla wasn't going to put out. She wasn't a prude; just none of them sexually interested her. After a while, she just accepted that was how she was wired and dealt with it on her own.

Masturbating wasn't a constant thing with her, but she had pleasured herself now and again, especially after another bad date.

Her brother Mike was similar. No girlfriend lasted more than a month with him, but Kayla never understood why. He was very handsome with a decent build, she thought. His hair color was similar to hers, which was one reason everyone assumed they were twins. Their looks were very similar.

Kayla took a shower and changed into a yellow and blue striped bikini. Today, she was going to do nothing but lie by the pool and work on some form of tan. When you have red hair, pale skin usually accompanies it. She always made sure to use enough sunblock, trying not to burn, which made it difficult to get any form of color.

When she entered the kitchen, the only one there was Mike. Their parents were off at work, so they had the house all to themselves until 6pm.

"Good morning, big brother," she said while opening the frig door.

Mike glanced up from his bowl of cereal. Kayla had her back to him while she bent over, looking for something to eat. Her bikini bottoms rode into her butt crack, exposing more of her firm ass.

"Nice outfit," Mike croaked back, unable to stop staring.

Kayla looked over her shoulder. Mike was still staring when their eyes met. He quickly looked away, going back to his cereal.

"Were you staring at my butt?" Kayla asked. She grabbed a yogurt from the frig and placed it on the counter. She fixed her bikini bottom with her fingers before sitting across from her brother.

"Sorry, but it's hard not to with you bent over like that," his gaze now fixed on her ample cleavage. Finally, he looked up.

Kayla ate her yogurt with a smirk on her face while she observed her brother. He seemed nervous. She had caught him checking her out before, but this time seemed different.

"I'm going to call Meredith, and see if she wants to hang out today, nothing like a day by the pool. You don't mind, do you?" she asked him.

Meredith was Kayla's BFF and fellow graduate. Mike always had a crush on her. She was a little shorter than Kayla with jet-black hair. What she lacked in stature, she made up in her breast size. Mike guessed 36D's at least. So the thought of her in a bikini, at his house, made his penis twitch.

"No, not at all. I was going to hang at the pool today as well."

"Okay, but no leering at my friend," she informed him.

Mike tried to act like he didn't know what Kayla was talking about, but it was true. It was hard not to stare at Meredith, especially since she usually wore tight and revealing outfits.

"I don't leer, I appreciate," Mike retorted.

"Well, you "appreciate" with her, a lot."

"What am I supposed to do, Kayla? She's super attractive and wears very sexy outfits. I bet you if she comes over today, she'll have on one of the tiniest bikini's you ever saw."

Kayla giggled, "well, you're right about that. Why haven't you ever asked her out?"

Mike shrugged his shoulders and put his head down, finishing his cereal. "I don't know. She can be rather annoying sometimes. She never stops talking. Anyways, you'd be okay with that? Me asking her out?"

Kayla got up, throwing her yogurt cup away, and stood behind Mike. Wrapping her arms around him, she rested her head on his shoulder. Her full breasts pressed into his back.

"If it makes you happy, then I'm okay with it. Besides, one of us needs a girlfriend or boyfriend. Why do you think both of us never had a serious relationship?"

The smell from his sister's hair was intoxicating. Mike could not focus while she had his arms around him. An erection started to form in his shorts.

"Not sure. I haven't found a girl that I enjoy being around all the time. You're the only one that I've ever felt comfortable talking to and being with, for considerable amounts of time," he told her.

Kayla glanced at him before standing up and spinning him around in his chair. They looked at each other.

She smiled at him, "you know, I feel the same way about other guys. You've always been there for me when I needed a friend or someone to talk. I just want you to know that you mean the world to me, and I appreciate everything you've done for me."

Mike smiled back, "I love you, sis."

Kayla leaned in and pulled Mike close for a hug. His face rested on her breasts, while her arms circled him. Mike breathed in deep, enjoying her smell, making his penis fully erect in his shorts.

Having Mike's head on her barely covered breasts was a little exciting. Kayla felt her skin tingle. "I love you too, Mike. We're going to have the greatest summer ever!"

She released him, "time for a dip." Kayla turned, opened the sliding glass door, and headed for the pool. Mike lingered for a minute, watching his sister walk away. Her perfectly shaped butt swayed back and forth in her bikini bottoms. He shook his head, trying to get back to reality.

"I need to get in that pool, or take a cold shower," he muttered to himself as he grabbed his crotch.

Kayla stretched out on a lounge chair with her arms above her head. The water glistened over her body after a brief dip in the pool. She called Meredith before she dove in, and her best friend would be over shortly.

Mike exited the house in a swimsuit, covering his erection with a towel, and wasted no time diving into the cool water. It felt exhilarating on his body, especially his groin, which needed to cool down. He decided to start swimming laps to calm himself and get in a workout.

Kayla briefly checked him out when he exited the house. He was very fit, and although he didn't have a six-pack, everything was firm and muscular. She never really noticed how attractive he had become. Her thoughts were interrupted when Meredith came through the gate.

Mike was right. She did like wearing revealing outfits. Meredith wore a thin-strapped shirt with a plunging V-neck, showing off a massive amount of cleavage. Her large breasts were pushed up, which Kayla guessed was from her bikini top underneath. Her shorts couldn't be any tighter or shorter.

"Hey there, glad you could come over," Kayla said to her as she approached.

"Good morning sweetie," she dropped her bag on the lounge in the middle next to Kayla, and immediately began to undress.

Mike decided to take a breather just as Meredith began undressing and admired the show.

Meredith whisked her shirt off in one motion revealing a red top that pushed her huge breasts together. They were almost spilling over the top of the cups. Unbuttoning her shorts, she wiggled her ass back and forth while pushing the tight shorts off her large bubble butt. The small red bottoms went right up her ass when she bent over at the waist to remove her shorts.

Mike stared at her, his penis awakening again and growing quickly. He swallowed hard, witnessing the exhibition.

Meredith spun around while picking up her shirt and shorts, giving Mike a great view of her massive cleavage. Her breasts hung down, swaying back and forth. His penis was back to rock hard.

She glanced up at him with a wicked little smile on her face, "Hi Mike." She waved her fingers at him.

"Hi, Meredith," was all he could say before he dove underwater and began swimming as fast as possible. His penis and balls were in for a long day.

Meredith giggled as she lay down on the lounge, looking over at Kayla.

Kayla shook her head at her, "you're such a tease. Don't tease him too much, okay."

Meredith laughed, "oh, relax. How else am I ever going to get him to ask me out? I bet he's thinking about ripping off my swimsuit as we speak. Why else would he swim that hard first thing in the morning? Look at him go."

Mike swam lap after lap after lap, trying to calm down and get all the naughty thoughts he was having about Meredith and his sister.

Kayla laughed, watching her brother swim like Michael Phelps, "you're so bad."

"I know, why do you think I'm so popular with the guys? Hey, if you have it, flaunt it, I always say. Speaking of it, when are we going to get you laid?"

Kayla blushed, waving her hand at Meredith, "will you stop. It will happen when it happens. I just haven't found someone that I want to have sex with yet."

Meredith rotated onto her side, looking at her friend, "you can't be a virgin forever, Kay. I could ask my brother to take you out and have a good time if you want?"

Kayla scrunched her face, "well, that would be weird. He's like my second brother."

"So, he's got a big cock, and knows how to use it, from what I hear."

Kayla's eyes went big, "you've seen his penis?"

"A couple of times. I always catch him jerking off to porn. Haven't you ever seen Mike's cock?" Meredith asked her.

"No," Kayla looked towards the pool, watching Mike pull himself up out of the water.

Mike climbed out of the pool after finally getting his junk under control. It was a good workout, and he felt his endorphins surging. Toweling off, he caught Meredith checking him out. He couldn't tell what Kayla was doing as her eyes remained hidden behind her sunglasses.

"Looking good, Mike, I can tell you've been working out," Meredith told him.

"Thanks, I do the best I can." Mike stretched out on the lounge next to Meredith, and let the sun begin to dry his body.

Mike and Meredith chatted for a while about various subjects, and the graduation party, his parents, were throwing tomorrow. He was trying to get up the nerve to ask her out on a date. The fear of rejection looming in the back of his mind.

Meredith glanced over at Kayla, still sprawled out on the lounge.

"Kay, you're starting to burn. You should put on some sunscreen."

"Hhhmmm," she sleepily responded.

Meredith turned towards Mike, "I think she's asleep. I better put some lotion on her, or she's going to look like a red-headed lobster tomorrow."

Meredith rose from her lounge and grabbed a tube of sunblock. Kneeling on Kayla's chair, she straddled one of Kayla's legs and squirted the liquid into her hands. She started on her legs and spread the lotion up and down the long limbs.

Mike watched mesmerized as Meredith massaged the lotion into his sister. Her hands lingered when she reached Kayla's inner thigh near her vagina. She took extra time rubbing the cream in before moving to the upper body, getting her arms, and then started on her chest. He saw her hands apply the lotion to her cleavage, and massage the sides of her large firm breasts. Meredith looked over at him with her wicked little smile, giving him a wink.

Mike's penis stirred, and within a few seconds, he was rock hard, yet again.

Meredith raised herself, "okay, sweetie, you need to flip over so I can do your back."

"Hhhmmm," Kayla replied, slowly turning over, hovering between being asleep and awake.

"That's a good girl," Meredith told her. She undid Kayla's string holding her top together, the fabric falling to sides. The sides of her breasts know exposed, where Meredith paid extra attention. She slowly made her way down to her legs, again pausing at the top of her inner thigh. Finally, she rubbed the lotion on Kayla's tight ass. Her open palms were slowly circling each cheek, and going underneath the fabric of Kayla's bikini bottoms.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," Kayla whispered.

"She has such a great ass, don't you think?" Meredith blurted out, looking at Mike. "Go back to sleep Kay. I'm all done."

"Mmm kay," Kayla again whispered.

Mike's mouth was dry, and his dick and balls hurt. It was one of the sexiest things he ever witnessed. Just when he thought it was over, things went to a whole new level.

"Mike, would you do me?"

It took a few seconds for Mike to snap out of it, finally looking at Meredith. She was kneeling on her lounge chair, holding the tube of sunscreen towards him.

"What" was all he could utter?

"Would you do my back for me?" flashing a smile.

"Ummm, yeah, sure."

Mike grabbed the tube from her while she lay on her stomach. He tried to sit on the side of the lounge, but it made the angle difficult. Then he tried kneeling, but that wasn't going to work either.

"It's okay you can straddle me while you do it," she told him.

Mike awkwardly straddled her, trying to keep his rock hard penis from touching her. He was pretty sure she would know he had a boner if it landed on her.

Mike started at her shoulders and began working his way down.

"Can you untie my top? I don't want to get any sunscreen on it," she asked.

Mike undid the string, and the sides of her enormous breasts spilled out. His hands got close, but he didn't want to cross any boundaries.

"Make sure you get the sides," she told him.

His hands moved to the sides of her breasts, massaging the lotion. Meredith lifted very slightly, making more of her breasts visible, and hang down. His hands were now massaging a good portion of her tits. It also caused Mike's groin to come into contact with her.

"Do you have a flashlight in your pocket?" she giggled.

"Very funny," Mike shot back. He moved down to her legs and stopped when he got close to her vagina. However, Meredith shifted again, causing Mike's hand to connect with it.

"Mmmmm, you have nice hands, Mike," Meredith purred. "Are you ever going to ask me out?"

Mike's heart raced while his hands continued to massage Meredith's inner thighs.

"Well, I, um," he stuttered. He took a deep breath figuring it was now or never. "How about next Friday, when both of our parents are out of town on vacation?"

The O'Neills and Wingates were going on a Caribbean vacation together. It was a reward for them getting their children through high school, and it gave their kids some time alone at home before they headed off to college.

A smile appeared on Meredith's mouth, enjoying Mike's touch. "That sounds great. Don't forget to get some lotion on my butt."

Mike swallowed hard. His dick ached from being so stiff. His hands began kneading her plump butt, letting his erection settle on the back of her thigh. Meredith slowly moved her leg back and forth, rubbing his boner.

He couldn't take it anymore, feeling like he was going to explode in his swim trunks. He quickly got up.

"All done," his voice catching in his throat.

Meredith turned over quickly, exposing her naked breasts. The little bits of fabric, covered up nothing since the tie was undone. Mike stared at her enormous, tan-lined tits. Her aureolas perfectly proportioned to the size of her breasts, and her brown nipples were erect.

"Ooops," Meredith exclaimed, grinning sheepishly. She fixed her top, and her arms reached around her back to tie the strings.

"Uh, um, I'm going back in the pool," Mike blurted out, before diving into the deep end.

Meredith chuckled, watching him begin another swimming workout.

"I told you not to tease him," Kayla softly said. Her eyes still closed behind her sunglasses.

"It's not teasing. It's giving Mike a preview for our date."

Kayla raised onto her elbows. Her top remained hung down since Meredith had not retied it, her naked breasts only visible to her friend.

"Date? So he finally asked you out, huh. You don't think it's weird that he's like a second brother to you as well?"

Meredith shifted to her side, staring at Kayla's pale breasts hanging down. She noticed her rose-colored nipples were hard.

"Not at all. It's not like Mike's my actual brother, so it doesn't bother me." Meredith rolled onto her stomach, facing Kayla. "And by the way, your brother has a very big cock."

Kayla fixed her top, rolling onto her back. Meredith's words repeated in her mind over and over as she drifted back to sleep.

The graduation party thrown by Kayla and Mike's parents the next day was a smashing success. About thirty people showed up, a mixture of young adults, and parents.

Kayla selected her neon lime green bikini, with ties on the sides of the high waist bottoms. It was an excellent color and design for her complexion and body. Her dad was not pleased with her choice of attire, but she convinced him, using the skills every daughter develops to bend a father's will.

Kayla and Meredith hung out the entire night sipping White Claws that their parents allowed them to have on this special occasion. Mike and Meredith's brother Billy were allowed to drink beer as long as they didn't get blasted. Billy was a year older than the rest of them and helped manage the Wingate's family hardware store.

The party began to wind down, and Kayla lost track of Meredith. She thought maybe she went to the bathroom, but it had been ten minutes. She walked around the pool area trying to find her friend, when she spotted Timmy Olsen walking from behind the small pool house, zipping up his shorts. Timmy was the valedictorian of their graduating class. He was insanely smart, but a bit of a nerd and very shy.

Kayla figured he went back there to pee, which most of the guys were inclined to do. However, a few seconds later, Meredith appeared from behind the shed, wiping her mouth with her fingers.

Kayla approached her, "were you behind the pool house with Timmy Olsen?"

Meredith looked a little surprised that her friend was standing there, and then she smiled. "Maybe," she replied.

Kayla pointed her finger at her massive cleavage, "what's that?"

A glob of white stuff nestled between her breasts. Meredith looked down, removed it with her index finger, and placed it her mouth sucking on her finger.

"Mmmm, he tastes pretty good for a geek," Meredith said.

Kayla's eyes went wide, "did you give Timmy a blowjob?"

Meredith chuckled, "I gave him the best graduation present of all time. I figured if it weren't for him, I would never have graduated. All those tutoring session's senior year, when I teased him, and he sat there with a boner teaching me. So, I gave him something to remember for the rest of his life. He lasted a lot longer than I thought he would. Maybe it's true that nerds are good at sex because that's all they think about?"

Kayla laughed, covering her mouth with her hand. "You're unbelievable."

A few hours later, everyone was gone leaving Kayla and Mike to clean up. It was getting late, so they grabbed another drink and went inside to watch a little TV before going to bed. The downstairs area had a small living room area, and Kayla and Mike's bedrooms were on opposite sides. They thoroughly enjoyed the setup, as it was a way to enjoy themselves without the parents always being around. They sat at opposite ends of a small couch, and Mike turned on the TV.

12