Her Son and Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
Rebecca and Carter struggle with their newly discovered lust.
2.2k words
4.55
12.9k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubZero24
SubZero24
32 Followers

Rebecca drove down the road in a trance-like state and it never occurred to her that she went straight through a stop sign. "I fucked my son!" Her mind went back to what the two of them had done three nights ago. She had pulled out his baby pictures and gone over those memories of motherhood. She saw him take his first steps and his first birthday. It boggled her mind how she could have sex with him as an adult. To her, Carter was still the baby boy she gave birth to.

Then her mind returned back to the night of raw lust, where all these sensations of motherhood were abandoned for only a few minutes of pleasure. Were her feelings of motherhood so discardable that she would disconnect from them to have sex with her own son? After orgasming from that experience, how could she return back and reclaim her motherhood? She had valued being a mother and now she was never going to feel that way towards her son in entirety. The sex would be good for however many minutes it lasts, but she would return back to a shattered motherhood and that was more permanent. When her SUV pulled in front of her house, she felt filthy and dirty and wished that the night never happened.

Carter had just warmed up his Ramon noodles when the door opened and Rebecca came in. Ever since that night she had been distant and self reflecting. The last few days have been hard on Rebecca and it was written all over her face that she was punishing herself. Normally, she would hug or kiss him but that evening, she said hi and then went around her business. Things had changed.

"Mom, are you feeling okay?" Carter asked.

There was silence at her end and then she spoke, "Carter, I am extremely regretful of what happened between us and I will never forgive myself for what I did to you." With those words, she broke down and cried.

"Mom, it's okay," he replied.

"No, it can never be okay." Rebecca said and then they sat in silence.

Then Carter spoke gently, "Mom, may I say something?"

Rebecca nodded.

"It is far more common than you think," he replied. "Incest happens and people keep it to themselves. It is really not that uncommon."

"And how do you know that?" Rebecca looked at him.

"Internet. There have been studies done on it."

"If it is common, then that does not make it right now does it?" She asked.

"Mom. It is considered bad because such a relationship would be unfair to the child who comes out of it. We are not making babies. We live in a time where sex and reproduction have become separated so that guilt is out of place now," Carter said as he walked up to the couch and sat next to his mother.

Rebecca felt his hand go around her. "You just want to fuck your mother," She managed a smile. "Sex is all that you have in your mind buddy. Even if it is your mom."

"Especially if it is my mom," Carter replied and then turned her face towards him with his hand to kiss her on the lips. She allowed him but did not respond back to his lips. He then kissed her again and whispered, "Have you stopped loving me as your son since it happened?"

"No."

"Then let this be our secret," he said and pressed his lips into hers."You can be my mother all day but when we go into our bedroom and the door is locked, then it will be a different matter. That is all."

His hands wandered up to her breasts and he started to unbutton her shirt. Her hand wandered down to his crotch and she felt his hardening manhood. Arousal started to take over her thoughts. "You are hard," she said. "Lets go into the bedroom."

Carter followed his mother like an obedient son and then they closed the door. Rebecca had not even turned when Carter spun her around from her shoulders and pressed her into the door. "Easy, easy!" Rebecca said as Carter kissed her deeply in the mouth."Mmmm..." she moaned in his mouth tasting the mint he was chewing on moments before. Their tongues wrestled as they both felt each others bodies through their clothes. "Take this off," Rebecca commanded right after breaking the kiss and he took off his shirt.

A deep sense of shameless lust went over her and she began to run a hand down his chest. She then leaned forward and kissed his pecs. Her son was so fuckable and in this private moment, she embraced her arousal for him. Carter took his mothers shirt and ripped it open, causing her buttons to go flying. "Look what you did," she spoke in her motherly tone but he pinned her arms up against the door and pressed his mouth into hers again. She felt his strength and realized that this was a man boiling in lust and in that state of mind, she exerted no authority over him. She dropped her head back surrendering to his strength.

Carter held Rebecca from her waist and looked down at her ample breasts. His mother, though not a slim woman, had the finest pair of tits a woman could have. The giant orbs were pressed together by the bra, forming a deep cleavage and generous upward swells that were almost leaping out of the bra. Carter dropped his mouth onto his mothers heaving chest and began to kiss and worship her mounds. As his mouth nibbled the upper swells of her breasts, he noticed that her nipples were hardening under the fabric of the bra.

He pulled down the bra cups and Rebecca's tits leaped out towards him, swaying and full of life. Carter took her left nipples in his mouth and sucked.

"Easy!" Rebecca winced in sweet pain of his mouth and teeth in her nipples. "You are such a boob man Carter!" he said and looked down into his eyes. "You love your moms tits dont you?" Carter buried his face between them and Rebecca pressed her mounds together, trapping him in between. Then her hand wandered down to his crotch and she felt his throbbing bulge. "You want your mom that much?" she asked.

"Yes. I have never wanted a woman as badly as I want you." He said.

Rebecca sank down to her knees. "Is it because I am your mother?" she asked as she pulled down his bermuda trunks. His erection stood erect in her honor. "If I was not your mom, and you saw me somewhere, would you desire me as badly?" she asked.

Her question made Carter think. Before he could answer, she had taken his erection into her mouth. "Ohhhh mom ..." he moaned as dropped his head back after feeling the warmth of his mothers mouth on his erection.

"Call me Rebecca," she said and then attempted to take the whole length of him into her mouth. Carter thrusted his cock deep into her mouth as he looked up, moaning. Rebecca continued to suck and worship his hard erection, teasing and tormenting him with her tongue.

"Mom you are so good...mmmm" Carter moaned.

"Call me Rebecca. We are both burning in hell for this so say it." She ordered.

Carter took Rebecca by her arms and pulled her up on her feet. "Rebecca, you are going to be my fucking bitch tonight." He said and pulled her shirt off until she was only in her bra, her heaving tits spilling over the cups in front of him.

"Easy young man. Watch your lang..." Rebecca could not even finish her sentence when she felt herself pulled into her son's powerful embrace until her bare breasts were mashed into his naked chest. Then he kissed her with savage passion. Her arms went around him and they became one with the kiss.

She was then spun around and thrown onto the bed like a rag doll and Carter assumed his position behind her. He leaned over and kissed her naked back and then positioned the tip of his cock on her moist opening. "Do you have a condom Carter?" she asked.

"No." He said as he pushed himself into her.

"Oh my God Carter..aaahhh" Rebecca suppressed a scream as she felt her sons full length going into her. He held her down from the waist and then pulled himself out a few inches. "Carter, baby please get a condom," she said and Carter went into her again. "Ohhh baby ... I am feeling you inside me skin to skin Carter. This feels so fucking good but it is so wrong mmmm." She threw her hair back as Carter began to fuck her, while holding her waist tightly. "Oh my lord Carter baby you are fucking me bare back!" she said as he pounded into her, his balls slapping her ass with passion.

Rebecca's moans turned into screams of pleasure as she rocked back to meet his thrusts, her massive tits swaying underneath her. "Carter you are such a mother fucker, oh my lord!" Carter reached under her to hold a swaying melon and she pulled back against his body, grinding herself against his cock. The vicious pounding Carter was delivering brought out this shameless slutt that she never knew she could be. "Fuck me ... you mother fucker fuck me."

His mothers reverse pounding was driving him wild. Carter pulled himself out and then spun her r around until she was on her back with her massive tits staring back at him. He dropped his head on a heaving mound and sucked her nipple. Then he worshiped her tits, kissing and licking until his cock found her opening again. Then, pinning his mother to the bed he went into her slowly until he was buried to his hilt. "Shut the fuck up Rebecca," she said to her and she smiled back at him. "Tonight you are going to be my slut!" he announced and then started fucking her raw.

"Oh baby ... I have never been fucked like this before," she moaned and twisted underneath him as his cock moved in and out of her like a piston. "Carter, I am going to fucking cum! Oh my God I am cumming on your fucking dick baby!" she said and arched her back, lifting her swaying breasts upwards into her son's face. Carter pushed her down and pinned her forcefully to the bed as he watched her face distort with the power of the orgasm he had induced. Rebecca was thrashing and twisting by the force of her orgasm but Carter pinned her down forcefully and watched her tremble as her pussy tightened again and again on him.

Then he withdrew his throbbing erection seconds before exploding and allowed it a moment to come under his control. His mother lay beneath him spent with her orgasm and totally conquered but Carter was not done with her yet. He turned his mother onto her side and then searched for her butt hole with his cock.

Rebecca could not believe what her kid was about to do. She wondered if Carter would make love to her there? Soon the tip of his cock had found the sweet spot and he looked down at her for approval. "No baby I can not take it there!" she said, but he opened her up with a thrust. "Carter what are you doing?"

"Fucking you in the ass Rebecca!" he said as he pushed himself into her tightness.

"Ohh my gaaw ..." Rebecca scream drowned into her throat as Carters cock opened her up. He was already lubricated with her ejaculation and that was all the lube that he needed to enter her. She lay on her shoulder to one side enjoying the sensation of domination by her son, her fucker. Carter's hand found her ample breast and he kneaded it in his hands while fucking her in the tightness of her butt hole. Rebecca, moaned, "You are so dirty Carter," she said as he fucked her. Soon Carter was pounding her in the ass, watching her breasts sway from the side as he went. A powerful orgasm began to build inside him as he forced himself into her harder and faster. Then he rolled her own on to her chest and pushed himself deep into her to cum. Rebecca's butt hole clamped tightly against his cock as she rocked back to match his thrusts until he had reached the forbidden point of no return.

Carter exploded into the depths of his mothers butt, shooting loads after loads into her. During those moments of intense eruptions, Carter collapsed on Rebecca, feeling her naked back against his chest as he came. The ejaculations would not want to stop and Carter felt like his soul was leaving his body. By the time his eruptions were over, Carter was lying naked on Rebecca's sweaty back and the both breathed heavily.

"Are you done?" she asked him after a moment.

"Yes mom," he said.

"I am back to mom now?" she laughed. Then there was silence. "I guess we have something special between us," she said and turned around. Carter had already gone to sleep.

SubZero24
SubZero24
32 Followers