Her Son Her Lover

Story Info
An afternoon of sex between mom and son.
8.6k words
4.1
36.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a stand-alone story.

The characters' names and some circumstances are similar to those of my previous stories, like "Milfs and Studs" and others, but there is no connection with them.

All active characters are over 18yo.

----------------------------

It was a sultry summer afternoon. Four months earlier Helen had given birth to her little Jimmy.

Frank, her second husband, was in his office downtown.

Rudy, her twenty-years-old son from her first marriage, had left with Linda, his current girlfriend. Next September he would be flying back to his college.

Helen just finished breastfeeding Jimmy. Since she was alone at home with him, she wore a simple pair of tiny panties. Then, after placing him in his crib, she pulled on a tight pair of shorts that molded perfectly her round buttocks. A skintight white top of light material, sleeveless and very low cut, covered her jutting breasts. On her short height her overflowing boobs were a very sexy attraction.

She wore no bra, but she had carefully cleaned her nipples, to prevent her garment from being stained by the wetness of her milk. A pair of flat sandals completed her attire. In reality her provocative attire wanted to demonstrate to Rudy, not without a hint of malice, that her body, although she was in her early forties, had nothing to envy to his teenage girlfriend and other girls.

She was in the kitchen, in front of the sink, when her son suddenly appeared behind her.

"Hi mommy!" he said while placing his hands on her bare arms.

"Hi Rudy!" she replied joyously.

He leant over her and kissed her neck and cheek, as his hands gently caressed her fleshy upper arms.

"Why are you here? I thought you were away with Linda!" she said quizzically.

"I am at home because I want to keep my mom company!"

"Me?"

"Yes, just you! My lovely mom! The most beautiful mom in the world!"

"Oooooohhhhh... how gallant you are today! Thanks, Rudy! You say I'm beautiful, but you forgot I'm over forty!"

"Mommy, all the men turn and look at your body when you walk on the road downtown. And the young ones are among them!"

"How many compliments!"

"I'm telling just the truth! You're very sexy!" he exclaimed enthusiastically, before placing a resounding kiss to one of her upper arms, followed by a little bite. "You got a silky soft skin, mom!" he whispered in her ear, while resting his hands on her abdomen, just below her full orbs. His lips kissed her arm once more.

Helen couldn't hide her embarrassment.

"Some juice, Rudy?" she asked, trying to find a way to free herself from his tight embrace.

"No mom, no juice, thank you! Later on some milk!" he said in a big laugh.

Milk? What did he mean? Her breasts were full of milk! Helen looked up nervously at his face. Her son towered over her. She was only five feet tall, while he was six and seven. She was a shrimp compared to him.

Helen still tried to calm down. After all, there's nothing wrong, she said to herself, when a son compliments his mother and shows his affection with innocent caresses and kisses.

Innocent? Helen had some doubts, especially now that Rudy's thumbs tipped playfully the plump undersides of her boobs through the light fabric of her top.

"Let me give a look to Jimmy!" she said, almost desperately.

"No need, mommy! If Jimmy wakes up, we can hear him very well from here!" The movements of his fingers around her tits became more and more insistent. They were almost touching her nipples.

At this point Helen thought to understand the reason for Rudy's behavior. He was most likely jealous of all her attention towards the little Jimmy. He felt neglected. He wanted to show his mom how good he felt for her. 'Today it's better not to fight him!' she said to herself. "Tomorrow there will be all the time for some right explanations between us.'

Soonest those thoughts turned out to be absolutely wrong, as Rudy broke any hesitation and clearly showed his intentions. He grabbed Helen's boobs with his cupped hands, through the light top, and bounced them erotically, back and forth like bells. His mouth neared the crease of her lips.

"Mommy, you got some delicious mams! Heavy and milk laden!" he exclaimed.

"Stop this language, Rudy! And take your hands off me!" she replied angrily.

"When you get angry, mom, I like you even more!" In a quick motion, as easily as he was lifting a little baby, Rudy scooped his own mature mom up and cradled her in his massive arms.

"What are you doing?" she asked him, taken by surprise.

"I want to enjoy your gorgeous body in my arms!" he replied.

"Put me down just now! I'm not your girlfriend!" she scolded him, but Rudy didn't care.

"You're lighter than I expected, mommy! And you're shorter than all the girls I know! I can hold you like that till tomorrow! How much do you weigh?" he asked.

"About hundred-five, if you want to know!" she replied. Helen understood she couldn't fight with that hunk of her son. He was holding her effortlessly in his arms, in the air, almost two meters off the ground.

"Woooooowwwwwww... all of them in your round ass and huge bosoms! You are a delicacy, mommy! A gorgeous babe! A wonderful body to caress, lick, and fondle!" He surprised her with a long wet French kiss.

"Put your hands around my neck! You'll be more comfortable!" he said, when her mouths separated. She obliged.

'She's losing all resistance', Rudy thought to himself. 'I'm going to get her all naked and enjoy her soft skin and fleshy curves, before getting some fresh milk from her hooters.'

"Rudy!!! You can't kiss me like that!!"

"I love you, mom! You turn me on more than any other girl or woman!"

"My god, Rudy! I'm married!"

"I don't care!"

"I'm your mom! You're my son! It's a sin, Rudy!"

"I tell you again, mom! You turn me on! I can't live in this house without making love to you! I want to caress your skin, I want to fondle your naked body, I want to kiss your tit flesh, I want to suck your milk! I want you in bed with me!"

"Rudy, I love you with all the love of a mother! Why do you want to add something that doesn't belong to a relationship between mother and son?"

"Even the sexual attraction I feel for you belongs to our relationship!" he replied.

His mouth joined hers in another passionate kiss.

Rudy made the way to the living room. He walked slowly and steadily to show her how easy and enjoyable it was for him to carry her. He was thrilled at the thought of being able to cradle and rock effortlessly in his arms, like a little baby, the luscious body of a mature woman twenty and more years senior than him. Much more thrilled because that woman was his mom.

Now they were in the living room.

"We stay here, mom! If Jimmy wakes up, we can hear him!" he said.

Rudy sat in a large couch, then he stood her on the floor in front of him, between his legs. He took her hands in his.

"Mom, yesterday I looked in the laundry for your bra. Double E! Two orbs as big as watermelons! And they are not sagging! I felt them through your top. No bra and they stand up heavy and firm on your chest!" A big smile accompanied his words.

Helen smiled too. "It's true, Rudy, my breasts are very attractive!"

"Not only them! You have the most beautiful ass ever. The most beautiful woman's ass! Yours is a real backside, soft and round! The kind that turns men on so much! Your butt could hold the world! Lady Chatterly's ass, remember? I read the book!" he said, before adding another kiss on her mouth.

"I read it too. I appreciate your compliments!" Her son's passionate words and kisses were reaching the effect he wanted.

Rudy noticed and took advantage of it.

"Mom, you are a mature, beautiful, stunning milf. None of the girls and women I know is sexy like you! I want to see your body, mommy!"

"Oooooohhhh... Rudy... you can't!" she said in a trembling voice.

"Mom, I want to see what you're hiding under this stuff!" Rudy gripped the bottom edge of her top.

"It's wrong, Rudy! Don't do it, please! You can't undress your mother!" she was in full confusion.

"Of course I can, mom!"

She watched her son's hands in amazement and she didn't try to stop him as he slid up, with deliberate slowness, her skintight garment.

"My god Rudy! I am ashamed!" she exclaimed, when her big globes, adorned with a pair of erect pink nipples and slightly darker areolae, were displayed in their full glory.

"No shame, mom! These milkers beg just to be sucked!" he exclaimed with excitement, visibly clicking his tongue between his lips. The moment he had longed for so many times had finally arrived.

Rudy slid her top all the way over her head. Then threw it into the air, letting it drop to the floor.

Some long instants of silence followed, as Rudy admired in ecstasy his mom's ripe wonderful melons.

"Now that you've seen what you wanted, are you happy, Rudy?" she asked softly.

"Mom, these succulent curves of yours belong to me! A feast for my hands and my mouth! And this, mom, is just the beginning!"

He reached out his hand and gripped her shorts. He undid the button and slid the zipper down. Helen didn't stop him. In an instant her second garment was at her ankles. He lifted first one of her feet, then the other. The shorts joined the top on the floor.

Only a tiny thong, barely covering her labia, was her garment. She was barefoot, because her sandals slipped off, when Rudy picked her up.

"Your panties! The smaller the better! Remember, mom, they will be the only dress you will wear, during the day, any time the two of us will be alone at home! I'll take them off when I'll put you on bed with me!"

"But... Rudy... in bed with you... oh my god!" she timidly tried to object.

"Just like that! Now let me feel you up!" He lifted both of her arms over her head and took a look at her armpits. They were completely shaved.

"My toys!! This smooth skin deserves lots of good licks!" he told her playfully. Two hungry kisses on the flesh of her underarms followed. Then he slid his hand under the tiny triangle of her thong and checked her crotch. "Just like I thought! No hair! Like a child!" he exclaimed emphatically. "Is a gift for your men, mommy"?

"My men? How dare you?" she replied with a frown.

"Mom, don't tell me lies! I saw lot of men here, in our house! Your pool parties! All those men playing with you! And most of them much younger than you! They played with you, they paraded you in their arms and they passed you from one to another, like a toy! I lost count of how many times I saw your bikini top flying through the air, when you had a lot of fun with your guests in the pool! I remember it very well, mommy! You thought I wasn't at home and instead I was at home, mommy! I watched your performances from the window of my room!"

"That was after my divorce from your father and before I married Frank!"

"Mom, you are not a faithful wife!"

"That's enough, Rudy! My private life it's none of your business!"

"Okay mom!" he said "Now you are here, in front of me! A mature stunning milf, with a great set of boobs, a gorgeous ass and a lot of sweet tidbits I want to play with!"

The vision of his mother's sinuous nakedness was arousing him irrepressibly. In a quick gesture he scooped her up and cradled her once again in his powerful arms like a doll. Helen squealed.

"You like to get cuddled by your good looking son, don't you, mommy?" He lowered his head and for the first time he smacked a pair of voracious kisses onto one of Helen's swollen boobs. Then his tongue flicked the hardening nipple. She squealed again.

The prolonged sexual treatment Rudy was giving to his sultry mom was paying off as he'd hoped. Now she was close to yielding.

"In a while, mommy, Jimmy will claim for his meal. When you've finished breastfeeding him, there will still be enough sweet milk in your big tits to fill my stomach! And I'll drink it all to the last drop!

She nodded in agreement. Rudy had achieved his target.

"Does Frank suck out your milk?" he asked with a broad smile.

"Sometimes!" she replied.

"Tonight he will remain dry!"

"My god Rudy! Do you really crave me so much?" she exclaimed. Her tone and gaze didn't hide a certain pride. Rudy was her son, but he was also a handsome, muscular and certainly well-endowed boy who preferred a forty and something year old lady to his teen girlfriend! She had some good reasons to feel gratified.

"Sure mommy! I need you so much! My balls are eager to fill your cunt!" his mouth covered the second tit with a couple of voracious kisses.

"You love my tits, Rudy, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes mom! So big and succulent! The best pair I've ever seen and tasted!" His tongue flicked her nipples.

He put her down, then he sat on the couch. She was facing him, her feet on the floor.

"When I said good bye to Frank this morning I never imagined that later on I would be undressed by my son and get a lot of kisses by him as his lover!" she said in a soft tone of voice.

"From now on you are my lover, mom! Okay?"

"Okay, son, but it will remain a secret between us!"

To show his appreciation, he brought his mom closer, then he caressed her pale white tender belly and gently kissed the beautiful hollow of her navel.

She gasped as he quickly moved his head to her left tit and took her protruding nipple into his mouth, tonguing her hard nub.

"Mom, your skin is smooth and your flesh is buttery! When we'll have the night all for us, I'll taste every square inch of your gorgeous body from top to bottom! I'll fuck you so hard and for so long that you will end up begging me to stop!" he exclaimed.

"Rudy! My son, my passionate lover!"

"Helen! My mom, my sexiest lover!"

Mother and son joined in a long, sensual kiss. Their incestuous relationship had definitely begun.

While waiting for Jimmy to wake up and claim his feed, Rudy and his mother stayed all the time in the living room. Helen made some tea. They drank, then Rudy put mom on his lap and kept caressing and kissing her luscious body. Especially her boobs were the object of his attention, but he was very careful not to squeeze them too much and not to play too hardly with her nipples. Her milk laden tits were very sensitive and some uncontrolled titty-twisting could cause her to lactate. Rudy tried to avoid it for now, because he absolutely didn't want to deprive Jimmy of his next milk ration. In the next few days Helen will be certainly finding the right way to best satisfy Jimmy's needs and Rudy's sexual requests. To Frank's detriment? Who cared?

"It's time to get rid of this stuff!" Rudy said, after grabbing her tiny thong.

"Do you want to see your mom all naked? What a little rascal of a son you are!"

Helen replied, but in reality her words were only a formal reproach. She let her son lift her up slightly from his lap and remove her last tiny garment from her hips. Her panties fell to ground. All the outfit Helen wore that afternoon, when she met her older son in the kitchen, laid now on the floor of the living room. Rudy had completely undressed his mother.

"My beautiful chick, let me take a good look at you!" he said in satisfaction. Easily as she was weightless, he moved his mother from his lap and placed her on her feet in front of him. Rudy was greeted with the best sight of mom's shapely nakedness and Helen felt proud that her son admired her body so eagerly.

"Now I can finally see you like I always dreamt, mom! Naked! Naked like the day you were born! Naked in front of me! You and me alone! Boobs, pussy and ass in full view!" Rudy exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Do you like what you see, don't you?" she asked, in a wide inviting smile, her arms on her hips, her legs slightly apart, her torso leaning forward to highlight her bursting boobs.

In response he wrapped his large hands around her pale white hips. Then he pulled her towards him and drew his mouth to her bald sex.

"Ooooohhhh..." she giggled.

During the following ten minutes Rudy took care of his mom's tender pussy with long licking kisses which elicited some high feminine squeals of pleasure.

When he put his lips away from her crotch, "Nice pussy, mom!" he exclaimed. "I really want to enjoy it! Next time your husband lets the night to ourselves, this cock will make you scream on your bed like never before! Good for us that our neighbors are far enough away not to hear your cries!"

Helen nodded. She had given up all resistance. She was ready to submit to any sexual desire of her son. At any time, in any place, in any way.

Jimmy's little voice got their attention. Without hesitating Rudy lifted his naked mother in his arms and walked towards the room, where he set her down.

Helen bent over the crib and picked the baby up.

"Let's go back there!" Rudy said. "We'll be more comfortable!"

When they came back to the living room, Rudy sat on the large couch and pulled his mom to him. Jimmy was tenderly wrapped in her arms. Rudy set her sideways on his lap. Helen offered her left tit to the baby and she started breastfeeding him.

The second tit was freely hanging on her right side. A large globe of flesh, succulent and ivory white. It was an irrepressible temptation for Rudy, who reached his hand to the massive mound. He moved his open palm in a circular motion over the deliciously smooth skin of the plump boob. His cock jumped out when he was rewarded by the erotic tickling of the long hard erect nipple. He closed his thumb and finger on the little rubbery cylinder.

"What a naughty son! Putting your hand on your mom's bare tit, when she nurses her little baby!" she said in a tone of mock reproach.

"Mom, you got a set of lovely puppies!" He twirled playfully her nipple, then he planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

"My god Rudy, at least hold back while I'm breastfeeding!" she told him, while he continued to feel the flesh of her tit.

"You're not breastfeeding, mom! You're boobfeeding!" he replied. Helen burst out laughing.

When Jimmy stopped sucking and started to fall asleep, Helen pulled him away from her nipple. A white rivulet of milk ran down her swollen breast.

Helen got up with the baby in her arms.

"Take him to his crib, mom! Then I'll reach you!" he said.

"Rudy, can we stop here? We've already gone too far. You saw me fully naked, you touched me, you kissed me! Maybe we'll repeat it occasionally, when Frank isn't around! Now, please, go back to Linda! She's your girlfriend, I'm your mother! Okay, Rudy?"

"No way, mom! Do what I told you!" He reinforced his words with a hard slap on one of her bare ass-cheeks. A fleshy smack resounded erotically in the air.

Helen walked out of the room with her baby in her arms.

Without hesitation and in a very short time, Rudy took off his clothes and remained in his underwear only.

She heard him approaching when she was still arranging Jimmy in his crib.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as he saw Rudy. Immediately she looked down at the swollen bulge between his legs.

Rudy reached out and placed his hands around her hips.

Instinctively Helen dropped one hand to his lap and gently checked his shaft through his slips.

"Well done, mom! I see that you're appreciating the gift in storage for you!" he exclaimed.

"Rudy! How hard!"

"That's because of you, mommy!"

In a quick motion Helen was scooped up, like a feather, in the arms of her son.

"Again!! My son loves to cradle me like a child!"

"That's true, mom! You're small and light like a child! And you got a hairless pussy like a little girl!"

"Rudy, I never thought I'd hear these words from my son!"

"Mommy, your smooth skin and your round buns make me crazy! Your body is a delight for my senses! I can't wait to suck your sweet milk from your fleshy boobs!"

"Do you want me as your sex maid?"

"Yes mom! My succulent sex maid! My fuck toy, my pet! My girlfriend! My lover!"