Her Son Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two mature busty beauties who let two handsome young hunks toy with them! That's what got them so horny!"

"That's exactly what Lucio and his brother told us when we said goodbye. A night of sex with two beautiful well stacked mature babes like us was the height of lust for them! Before leaving they wanted to kiss our naked boobs a last time and let two resounding smacks on our naked ass-cheeks!"

"Okay mom! I see you and Anne didn't miss the opportunity to have fun! Now let me tell you something about that evening. You went to Anne's, but I didn't stay home either, because I went to Scott's house. There were just him and his mom Carol, because his father was at the bridge-club."

"My best friend Carol! Carol is your auntie and I'm Scott's auntie!"

"Yes mom! I adopted Carol as my auntie during my childhood! The same made Scott with you!"

"Scott is your best friend!"

"Yes mommy, but now I've grown up and I look at Carol in a different way!"

"What do you want to say?"

"Mom, that little one of Carol goes to my head! She's turning me on!"

"Ooooohhhhh...you're infatuated of Carol!" Helen was shocked by Rudy's words.

"Exactly, mommy! Despite her fifty years and more, Carol is a miniature Venus! She's got a body that has nothing to envy to girls and women much younger than her!"

"It's true, because she always took great care of her body. He still regularly attends the gym!"

"Carol is greatly admired downtown and there are many rumors of her affairs with some men much younger than her. Also because her husband is about seventy years old!"

"Let's forget about Carol's private life! Tell me about you and Carol instead!"

"Carol is small, a couple of inches shorter than you, but her boobs are as big as water melons. Those large bazookas are probably her best feature, but her wasp waist, her ass cheeks that ask for kisses and slaps, her angel's face adorned with two green pearls of eyes are an enchantment! She's a highly sexual treasure of babe that I would put in my bed to enjoy and cuddle all night long! I would make her scream and cream in pleasure, while filling those two cute little holes with my cum. I'm sure she would like it in her mouth too. I really don't know how Scott, who sees her every day before his eyes, is so goofy that he still hasn't taken her to bed!"

"Stop this talk, Rudy! Tell me about that evening!"

"That evening I was more excited than usual because I just witnessed your sex session with Lucio at the pool!"

"What happened at Carol's?"

"First at all, when Carol approached me for the welcome kiss, I put my hands on her hips and lifted her off of the floor. Nearly two feet, given our height difference. I felt like I was lifting a twig. She kissed my cheeks and I held her in position and turned her around for quite a while, making her giggle!"

"Nice introduction! And then?"

"Then I took a look at her breasts and noticed that, as usual, she wasn't wearing a bra. She doesn't need it! She was wearing a very close-fitting white, silk, short-sleeved blouse, where the jutting nubs of her nipples were clearly showing through the fabric. I barely masked my excitement!"

"What about Scott?"

"I don't think Scott had any suspicions, because he willingly agreed to go shopping. Carol handed him the list of missing items for our dinner and he left."

"So you and Carol were alone! Did you take her to bed?" Helen laughed.

"I would have liked to, but it was impossible. I told Carol she was in great shape and I asked her about her weight. She let me scoop her up to check up how light she was!"

"Wow! You never miss an opportunity to pick up some beautiful women!"

"Of course, mommy! I carried Carol like a baby in my arms all around the house, as she squealed like a school girl all the time! When I set her down I told her she was so tight that I could fully circle her waist with my hands till my thumbs and forefingers touched!"

"Did she let you do it?"

"Yes, mom, without objections! When my hands were around her waist we were so close and her scent so intoxicating that I couldn't help from kissing her mouth!"

"Did she scold you?"

"She scolded me when, immediately after, I slipped my hands under her blouse!"

"Did you grab Carol's tits?"

"Yes, mom! I grabbed and squeezed them! At first she pretended to be angry, but soon after she let me feel her boobs very well. I even took off her blouse!"

"Really?"

"Yes! And let me tell you, mommy, her boobs are gorgeous! A little smaller than yours, but a real treat! I took each of them in my palms and I was amazed by their shape and firmness. And her nipples! They stand up like a pair of bullets! More than one inch long! Not to mention her skin! Soft and smooth like a little girl! I swear, mommy, that just caressing her skin made my cock hard like stone! I was about to come in my pants!"

"Do you regret not taking her to bed?"

"Well, a bit, yes! But all in all I can't complain, because I've been toying with her for quite a while!"

"I think you had been careful not to get caught by Scott!"

"Certainly! We stayed in the living room. Carol was wearing only a pair of small panties that barely covered her hairless pussy. I toyed with her body and she pulled my cock out of my briefs to play with it! As soon as we became aware of Scott's returning, Carol collected in a hurry her clothes and ran to her room, when I composed myself. Then, for the rest of the evening, everything proceeded normally."

"Had you some fun with Carol afterwards?"

"Never, mommy, unfortunately! That delightful little thing of Carol drives me mad! I want again to strip her, scoop her up like a baby in my arms and play with her as my toy. I want to slide my cock inside of her pussy channel! I want to fuck her properly, as she screams of joy. I want to fill all of her little holes with my hot cum! I want to take her to bed together with you, mommy! The best threesome in my life with two of the most gorgeous moms and milfs in the world! Two pairs of massive boobs to be played by my hands, lips, tongue and cock! Two sets of big jugs to manipulate, squeeze, kiss, lick and fuck! And nipples just begging to be sucked!"

"That's enough, Rudy! You're explaining it very well! And I have to admit, you made me want it too! When the time is right, I'll talk to Carol about it! I promise you!"

"Thanks mom! You're my lover!"

Rudy reinforced these words by plunging his face into the warm cleavage of her huge tits, which he had completely drained. He ran his lips and tongue through them for a long time, savoring the smoothness of her skin and the exciting roughness of her nipples and areolae.

But it was getting late and Frank would be home soon.

"Let's get dressed, mom!" Rudy told her, with a last passionate kiss on her mouth.

Helen got up, collected her clothes from the floor and went to her bedroom.

-----------------------

I hope your votes will show your appreciation of this story.

Please don't hesitate to let me know your comments. Thanks.