All Comments on 'Her Son's Best Friend Ch. 02'

by dk519

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
I wish...

that when I was 19, I was as skilled at pleasuring a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent job

I definitely enjoyed your story and I hope there is more to come.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Once upon a time...

...long ago when yours truly was but an 18 year old university freshman frat rat, I was sold at a Greek Week Slave Auction to a sorority for household chores, yard work, car washes, etc...at least that was the terms of the charity auction! Their bidding funds came from the mother of two twins that were members. Her one request for the cash infusion she gave them was that I spend the weekend with her. It ought to be a law that all young men should be trained in how to please women by such a MILF. That weekend is almost beyond description...but perhaps someday I will try my hand at a Literotica story from it. Anyway, even though the tables were turned so to speak...a mid 30's something woman/mother can be a priceless treasure and should be savored for her passion, experience and "teaching" skills...LOL!!!!

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
write another

You should write another chapter where the son finds out about his mother and best friend and gets revenge on them both for betraying him the way they did

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdk519@dk519
28 Followers
I've got an unusual mind. All my most recent story submissions will be more outlandish and unrealistic, but hopefully entertaining in your eyes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES