Her Son's Former Teammate

Story Info
Recently divorced woman offers a gift to her boy's friend.
5k words
4.43
38.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

Diane Hawn was getting ready to move, having decided that her living alone in the three bedroom raised ranch not only made no sense but was proving to be a lot for than the tiny blonde could handle, even an energetic woman such as herself.

On the cusp of turning 50 with her two now adult children out of the house, one married and the younger in college, she had decided to put the house on the market and was getting rid of the stuff that neither she or her ex wanted along with the things their kids had left behind.

One of the things that had to go was a weight lifting bench and the set of weights. Her youngest used to lift them religiously when he was home and playing football, and Diane used to enjoy it when he used to have one of his teammates come over to lift with him.

Aaron Comstock was the boy's name, and Diane was very proud when her son had taken the lad under his wing and befriended him. Brad had explained that since Aaron was the fullback and frequently blocked for him on passing plays, it was important to have a good relationship with him but Diane knew that he was very fond of Aaron despite him only being a junior and a year behind her boy. Boy was not an accurate term for Aaron since he had turned 18 and was a remarkable physical specimen.

So when Diane had seen Aaron working at the hardware store for the first time in quite a while, it occurred to her that maybe Aaron would like to have the weights her son no longer needed. After chatting a bit with young Aaron, who had gotten even more muscular since Diane had seen him last, she offered him the weights.

"I would deliver them to you, but I would never be able to carry them into the car," Diane said with a laugh.

"Oh, you look like you're still in good shape Mrs. Hawn," Aaron responded with a mischievous grin and a twinkle in his eye.

"Not that good I'm afraid," Diane responded, feeling jealous of the girls who the kid turned the charm on with, knowing that if she was 18 like Aaron she would be putty in his hands. "You remember where we lived?"

"Sure do. Had some fun times there with Brad," Aaron said with a dazzling smile. "You be home Saturday around noon?"

"I will be, and if you don't want them at least maybe you could give them to somebody else on the team that wanted them," Diane said, and after she left the store and drove home her mind strayed to those days a couple years ago when she would watch them lifting weights.

"Hot flash!" Diane chirped in the car, but that wasn't what triggered that flushed feeling that made her skin tingle.

***

"You ever be with a black guy before?" Aaron asked as he backed Diane into her own bedroom while she begged for mercy. "You know you want it. I see the way you looked at me, wondering if what they say about us is true."

"No," Diane whimpered. "Please don't."

"Now you're going to find out," Aaron cackled as he tugged his gym shorts down.

Diane sprang upright in the bed like she had been electrocuted, awakening from the dream that had left her dripping with sweat and had her heart racing.

"Oh brother," Diane muttered to herself as she crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom, shaking her head at the rumpled woman that looked back at her from the mirror. "Fantasizing about 18 year old boys. Sorry old bag."

Eventually Diane got back to sleep, but it was a fitful sleep filled with images that weren't befitting a woman who helps teach Sunday School. She rose early and showered, picking out the best of her summer attire and waited for noon to come so she could get rid of those weights and get her mind out of the gutter.

Aaron arrived a couple of minutes early, parking his car in the driveway behind her own and walked up the steps wearing a sharp looking white sweatsuit that made his mocha toned skin look even creamier.

"Get a grip lady and get the kid in and out of here," Diane muttered to herself before opening the door and greeting Aaron warmly.

"They're down here where they always were," Diane explained as she led the boy downstairs and turned on the light. "I dusted them off a little."

"Everything looks the same," Aaron said. "Even you Mrs. Hawn. I always told Brad he had the hottest Mom on the team."

"You always were a slick one," Diane said as they walked over to the corner where the weights were still set up from the last time they were used a couple of years ago.

"Mind if I check them out?" Aaron said, and without waiting for an answer his sweat pants came off and they were followed by his top flying off before he climbed under the bar. "Brings back memories."

"Uh - the team didn't do so well this year I noticed," Diane said as she tried not took at Aaron as he looked up at her, but it was difficult not to considering the skimpy tank-top and shorts Aaron was wearing.

"Hasn't been the same since Brad graduated. Got no passing attack," Aaron said, smiling up at Diane. "You going to spot me?"

"Spot you?" Diane said with a laugh.

"Yeah, in case the weights slip on me."

"I could never lift those things," Diane said as she tried not to look at the massive neck and shoulders on the boy, who had gotten even larger since he and Brad were teammates. "Besides, it doesn't look like you will need any help."

"You never know and after all, sometimes people can do inhuman things in emergencies. You know, like lifting cars off of people they care about?" Aaron suggested. "Just stand behind my head and be ready in case I need you."

"This is silly," Diane said but did as Aaron asked, looking down as Aaron lifted the bar off of the holder and began raising and lifting the weights.

Diane shivered as she looked at the huge biceps, almost as big than her thighs and getting even larger as he kept lifting with the veins throbbing under the smooth mocha skin and the rippling muscles. As she watched his arms his biceps seemed to being inflating with every lift and she glanced over at the deep pockets of his armpits where tiny patches of black curls in the center of the deep crater twinkled with moisture.

Diane's eyes went down to the broad smooth chest with the plump brown nipples sticking up from the wide pectorals and clearly visible in the skimpy tank top that was ill suited to do its job, and her gaze kept going down past Aaron's stomach until she forced her eyes back to the weights.

Omigod, Diane thought as she forced her eyes from the obscene bulge in Aaron's way too short shorts which had ridden up with his exercising..

"Oops!" Aaron said, only kidding as he pretended to fumble the weights and caused her to lurch down and grab the bar, but Diane could tell that he had noticed where her eyes had been.

She was feeling a bit light headed even though it was the young man doing the exertion, as the light coating of perspiration that was making his caramel skin sparkle. she knew there was nowhere safe for her eyes to go.

Below her, Aaron was grunting as his lifting became more rapid, and when Diane let her eyes go back down to the absurdly thick tree-trunk thighs she realized that what she thought she had only imagined a minute ago was no illusion.

The bulge in the shorts had swollen and it looked like his organ was trying to escape from the side, and the outline of the head of his weapon was clear through the briefs.

"Have to - got something on the stove," Diane blurted out when she saw Aaron grinning wickedly up at her, and although she called out to her to wait she was already halfway out of the room by then.

"What the..." Diane gasped after she got upstairs and ran to the sink for a drink of water, her hands shaking as she fumbled with both the glass and the faucet while trying to slow down her racing heart.

"I didn't mean to upset you," came the voice from behind her, and when she turned around Aaron was in the doorway that led from the kitchen downstairs, the shorts had moved down to normal but the bulge was still there and the middle aged woman cursed herself for being unable to keep from looking.

"No Aaron - uh - it's okay," Diane said. "Think I'm coming down with something."

"I think so too," the kid said with a wide smile as he practically posed in the doorway, his muscular body filling the space almost as much as the door would. "I'm interested in taking the whole set off your hands Mrs. Hawn. What would you like for them?"

"Oh," Diane said as the thought of getting rid of the weights made her forget the last couple of minutes briefly. "I wasn't looking for any money. I just wanted to get them out of here and hopefully get used."

"Oh, I couldn't just take them," Aaron said as he looked like his hands were trying the raise the doorway by lifting it. "I would have to give you something."

"No, I mean..."

"Are you sure you don't want me to give you something Mrs. Hawn?" Aaron asked with an evil grin as he beckoned her closer, and like she had no will of her own the middle aged woman went over to him.

"Really Aaron, I don't..."

"Yes you do," he said softly. "I could see it in your eyes down there. It's been a while for you hasn't it?"

"No, that's not what I meant," Aaron said, stopping his friend's mother when she tried to tell him about the last time he was over here lifting weights. "I meant it's been a long time for something else. Something a woman like you needs. Maybe that's why you found me and I ended up here."

"No, I..."

"Your eyes said things even though your voice can't bear to say them," Aaron said. "That's why you ran up here, because the air was so crackling with electricity that you could hardly breathe, am I right?"

"Yes," Diane said in a whisper that was barely audible.

"I know because I was feeling it too. I've wanted you from the first time I came over here years ago," Aaron said as he moved closer.

"Every thing about us is so different. Our skin color, our size, our ages... everything," he continued. "I'm everything you were probably dream about in those private moments. What would it be like? Are they really so different - not necessarily better but different? You could never dare to reach out to try and find out before because you were the good and loyal wife, but you can see what that got you. There's nothing stopping you now. Just reach out and touch me."

"That's it," Aaron reassured Diane with a whisper as he watched her hand, the petite little fingers visibly trembling as she slowly reached over towards his chest, and when ivory met mocha there was a light snap of static electricity. "Told you it's in the air."

Diane watched as her hand, almost disembodied from her body, slid slowly on the moist skin of Aaron's chest. Her hands moved just inside the t-shirt and massaged his plump nipples and the touch made Aaron writhe in the doorway like he was tied to the molding, and the lad responded by peeling off the tank top.

Diane leaned forward and now found her face going down and kissing Aaron's nipple, even sucking on it a little while looking up at the caramel giant whose eyes were closed as his head rolled from side to side.

Stop what you're doing, Diane told herself, but she wasn't listening to what she was thinking because her hands were on the backs of Aaron's shoulders, squeezing the rock hard flesh as she nibbled her way over towards his massive biceps.

The scent of the young man, his own natural aroma mixed with some sort of tropical body oil, was making Diane's head spin. On her way over to Aaron's bicep she paused and found herself kissing his muscular armpit, even running her tongue over the little nest of curls hidden deep in the pocket before kissing her way over to his bicep, making them both shiver.

"Ooh!" Aaron groaned as he felt her teeth nibbling at the guns that had taken years to reach the state they were in, and the petite blonde was practically making love to his biceps and shoulders, her breathing frantic as she licked and scraped her teeth over everything she could reach.

"Driving me crazy. I want to see you - all of you," he said as he reluctantly eased the petite blonde away. "Get those things off."

Her son's former teammate took a step back and nodded towards Mrs. Hawn who stood there confused as she looked around the room as if looking for an escape, but finally she lifted her blouse up and over her head before casting in aside. The drab top had massive sweat stains under the arms and down the back, and she could feel a trickle of sweat roll down her spine as she stepped out of her shorts.

"That's a start," Aaron told her, and with some reluctance Diane first started to undo her bra but instead chose to ease the modest panties down her legs, exposing a surprisingly dense triangle of hair a few shades darker than her scalp.

"Need some help?" Aaron asked as his friend's Mom kept him waiting, his eyes on the well-worn bra that was all she had left on.

"Brad..." she began before getting cut off.

"Never going to know anything about this unless you tell him. Brad's my man and I love him like a brother. When I join him in college next fall we're rooming together," Aaron assured her. "Matter of fact, my father is single now and Brad said he wanted us to get you and him together. I had a better idea and here we are."

"Modest, aren't you Mrs. Hawn?" Aaron said with a grin.

"Can I leave this on?"

"No - look, if this makes it easier for you," Aaron suggested as he took the elastic in his hands and lowered the shorts. and although Diane tried not to look as the teen stepped out of them her head kept dating back and forth from his eyes to his private parts until Aaron held his palms up and said, "There. Your turn."

Reluctantly the middle-aged woman raced back to fumble with the bra hooks, her eyes now fixed on Aaron's outrageous cock which, while not exceptionally long was almost inhumanly thick. The plump black cheery-hued head was the size of a plump and the shaft was even thicker. She thought that because her son's friend had removed his pubic hair, that might have made it seem thicker than it actually was because the stump of the organ was fully exposed, but she knew that wasn't it.

"There, that wasn't so tough, was it?" Aaron asked as the bra came off, exposing the middle-aged Mom's breasts which were once proud and perky but now showed her age, but the teen didn't seem to care. "Sometimes when it was cold or something your nipples would show through your clothes and I could tell they were big."

Aaron took the steps needed to meet Diane and he took her in his arms, wrapping those massive guns around the petite blonde as he kissed her, his hands sliding up and down her back before cupping her still somewhat firm buttocks.

I knew you'd be a fantastic kisser," Aaron said as their lips parted.

Diane lurched as she felt the boy's hand between her legs, fingers working through her bush until they found the opening, and when he gently probed inside with one digit his grin grew even wider.

"Oh Mrs. Hahn, you're wet. Really wet,' he declared as the woman's already flushed face got redder. "Don't be embarrassed. You're excited and that turns me on. I'm excited too, see?"

Aaron took Diane's hand down and placed it on his manhood, and when she looked down she saw that his cock was erect. It hadn't grown much longer and in fact was pretty ordinary in Diane's somewhat limited experience, but when she gripped the hot spear her fingers only made it halfway around the shaft.

"Nothing to be afraid of, right?" he asked as he nibbled on her ear lobe, and before Diane knew it Aaron was lifting her into the kitchen table and nudging his way between her slender thighs with his erection in hand.

"Ah!" they both sighed almost in unison and the lad rubbed the knob of his weapon up and down the opening, and it was Aaron who told Diane to look down. "Looks beautiful, doesn't it?"

The sight of the tip of Aaron's cock traveling up and down her labia made the middle-aged Mom's body shiver, and when he invited to to do was he was doing her shaky hand took the thick tool and wiggled it around her clit.

"Feels nice doesn't it?" he asked but before she could answer he leaned forward in pushed the swollen glans inside of her.

"Omigod!" Diane squealed as she grabbed the edges of the table to catch herself, and when he told her to look down again she did.

"You're so tight," Aaron mumbled as he tried to ease a little more inside her but stopped when he looked as Mrs. Hawn's face and saw only the whites of her eyes.

Diane's face and neck were crimson with every vein and tendon in her neck bulging as she leaned back onto the table, sending the morning paper flying with a sweep of her arm, and she writhed on the oak tabletop as the teen gently worked the head of his cock in and out.

Aaron's hands went up her petite body until they reached her breasts, and even though the modest orbs practically disappeared with her on her back his palms kneaded them as the already fat nipples responded. His friend's Mom's hand came up and covered his, seeming to urge him to knead harder, and as he did he pushed more of his cock into the narrow channel. Diane let out a cry as Aaron went about fully impaling her, and the blonde seemed to be speaking in tongues as the throbbing member spread her wide open.

"Why don't we go to bed?" Aaron asked rhetorically as he pulled the woman up to a sitting position again before effortlessly grabbing her butt and lifting her up to him, and Diane had little choice but to wrap her arms around her neck before he carried her to the bedroom just like that.

Being familiar with the house Aaron knew right where to go, and even as and Diane held on tight with the lad still impaled in her, for some reason her first thought was that she hadn't made the bed, but by then her son's best friend was setting her gently in the rumpled bedding. They became uncoupled for a second but Aaron was quickly kneeling between her parted thighs, and while a dazzlingly bright smile he brought his manhood back inside of her and began to slowly thrust in and out.

The divorcee's eyes became fixed on the muscular teen hovering over her because around the room were picture frames of her son, and even one of when they were a family of three. Those weren't distractions she needed just then, and soon Aaron's increasing rapid thrusts knocked everything out of her mind. Instead Diane's hands clutched the rock hard biceps that held the lad above her.

Sweat from the glistening ebony teen soon rained down upon her like a very warm shower, and even though Diane's long-neglected sex was aching she held on tight as an orgasm began building inside of her. Aaron seemed to sense that because her thrusts became quicker, the aged bed creaking like it hadn't for quite a while, if ever.

Diane's fingers dug onto the chiseled arms as she came, and the scream she let out seemed to shock her lover ass she convulsed beneath him. Her body had just stopped shaking when she felt the lad's body tense, and as he groaned she felt his manhood jerk inside of her, sending his seed deep into her womb in an extended series of volleys.

Finally she felt Aaron go limp inside of her, and after his spent cock squirmed out of her he leaned down and kissed her sweaty forehead before rolling off to her side. Diane stayed on her back along with her lover, staring at the ceiling with blurry eyes until she eventually gave in and swung her legs off the bed and onto the floor.

Diane's first step to the bathroom was shaky as it felt as if her was still inside of her, but she regained her balance and looked back with a smile and a nod when Aaron asked if she was okay before waddling out of the room. Inside the bathroom, she closed the door and shuddered when she saw herself in the mirror on full length mirror.

She looked horrible, with her hair a mess and what little make-up she had on smeared. The feel of something oozing out of her frightened Diane for a second, fearing it was blood, but it was only their fluids - mostly Aaron's. The semen hung grotesquely on her pubic hair like stalactites, and she hoped that her increasingly erratic periods meant that there wouldn't be any surprises besides what had already happened.

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers
12