Her Son's Former Teammate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as she turned to use the toilet that she noticed that she was crying, almost as if she was cheating on her ex-husband even though it was his infidelity that ended their union. Her sobbing soon stopped and after she stopped tinkling and very gingerly wiped, Diane flushed and made herself somewhat presentable before going back into the bedroom.

Aaron was on his back with his eyes closed like he was sleeping, his body still glistening and his hands locked behind his head, and she wondered whether she had been in the bathroom longer than she had thought. The petite blonde got into the bed as gently as she could and rested on her side while looking at her son's best friend much differently than she used to.

This was the kind of guy who never gave her a second look when she was younger, and it was her smile when she realized how crazy it was that now she was a worn out middle-aged woman she had managed to attract a guy like Aaron. Her smile grew when she imagined what her father would think of this because he was far from tolerant back in the day. Not even with Aaron having a white mother would change that, she knew, because he hadn't like it when she dated an Italian boy back in high school.

She didn't know how long she looked over at the dozing lad but eventually her eyes went down the ripped torso and settled on the flaccid organ with was resting on his hip with the pee hole looking back at her. Diane reached over and lifted the dead dick and brought it onto his belly. The cock was intimidating even soft, with the stringy skin like roots of a tree, and she found herself running her finger along the underside from just above his tight scrotum and up the shaft to the cleft of the glans.

How that fit into her still amazed her, and the divorcee knew that Aaron had tried to be as gentle as possible even during the heights of passion. The digital playing started to take effect before she could feel him getting harder even though the length of the fleshy monolith didn't seem to change much, a good thing as far as Diane was concerned.

It was like she was hypnotized by the penis because she didn't notice that Aaron was not sleeping but instead was looking at her with an amused expression on his face, and she couldn't help but laugh as she held the swelling member in her grip.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you," was all she could say and she let go of him but he shook his head.

"No, don't stop please. I wasn't asleep, just resting my eyes," he explained, and nodded when Brad's Mom took hold of him again.

"Been a long time since I held one of these, and who knows when I'll hold one again so I'm just enjoying myself," she explained.

"Well I was hoping that this wasn't just a one time thing,"

"Oh. I didn't know that you..."

"Don't say you didn't think I would be interested because you wouldn't have been paying attention. If you invite me I'll be back," Aaron assured her. "Football starts soon so I won't have much free time but still - especially since you seemed to enjoy it as much as I did."

"This wasn't very nice of me," Diane declared as she looked at her hand holding a fully re-energized organ.

"I thought it was really nice," Aaron disagreed but she shook her head and explained.

"I think there's a saying. Something like the spirit is willing but the flesh isn't able?"

Diane said sheepishly before adding, "I really want to but I'm really - sore, you know? Been a long time since anything's gone on down there."

"That's okay."

"No, it's not," Diane declared as she rolled up onto her knees at the lad's hip and lowered her mouth to the head of the cock.

The divorcee managed to take the bulb in her mouth but struggled when she tried to move her lips down from there, and after she gagged and her teeth scraped him a second time she straightened up and apologized.

"Sorry. Guess it's not like riding a bike," she lamented.

"It's okay. There are other things we could do," Aaron suggested, when when he reached around and squeezed her behind she shuddered.

"You're kidding. I could never," she balked.

"I'd be gentle," he pledged as he moved a finger into her butt crack but his puppy dog eyes didn't sway her so he gave up and suggested, "Maybe next time."

The thought of trying to take Aaron anally made a chill go down her spine, but she leaned over and dug into her night table and pulled out a tube of hand cream, and after lathering the supple shaft she milked the organ before lowering her head and taking the crown into her mouth. while her lips moved up and down the head her fist stroked the stiffening shaft, sometime using both at once.

"Ooh!" the teen groaned as his friend's Mom got him as hard as before, and it wasn't too long before Aaron was clutching at the sheets while crying out, "Mrs. Hawn - cumming - I'm cumming!"

Diane kept sucking while the spurts of semen coated the roof of her mouth and her throat, never missing a beat,and she kept going until her went limp. Only then did she release the spent cock.

"So good," Aaron mumbled as he saw his seed trickle out of the corners of her mouth.

"Glad you like it," Diane grinned and then added. "Only one thing. There's something about being called Mrs. Hawn while a cock is spurting in my mouth that was a little odd."

"Sorry. Didn't know what to call you."

"Diane."

"Okay... Diane," he said with a smile.

"Remember that next time, although I'll try to do a little better."

"Next time," Aaron cackled. "Those are great words to my ears."

*******

As the scoreboard clock went to zeroes, the few remaining fans in the stands clapped a little and headed for the cars, while many of the parents hung around and waited for the coach to finish trying to cheer the losing squad up. Diane Hawn stayed near the exit and watched Aaron Comstock try to seem like he wasn't looking for her, but when he saw her he grinned and jogged towards his best friend's Mom.

"Rough game," Diane noted as she looked at the filthy uniform and the even dirtier young man in it.

"We stink this year without Brad," Aaron admitted and then asked, "I saw my Pops chatting you up before. What was he doing, hitting on you?"

"Aaron," she scolded but didn't answer so she just said, "He's a nice guy.'

"Yeah," Aaron scoffed.

"You going out with your teammates after you clean up?" she asked.

"Actually, I was hoping that I could clean up somewhere else."

"That could be arranged," Diane said and led him to her car parked in the rear of the lot. "You look tired."

"A little."

"Well, you could shower at my place, and then I could make you supper," Diane suggested as she unlocked the car doors. "Then maybe I could give you a massage to help you relax."

"Umm - that sounds great except for the meal," Aaron acknowledged as he took the little bag off the seat before climbing into the car, and the lad did a double take when he peeked inside and saw the tube of intimate lubricant. "Oh my!"

"I was so embarrassed buying that," she admitted.

"Well I'm proud of you and you're very brave."

"In more ways than one," she kidded as she headed home with Aaron. "But you're worth it."

*****

Thanks for reading.

12