All Comments on 'Her Son's Former Teammate'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy Aaron

Aaron is a very sexy and powerfully attractive young man. He might shave his pubes, but he could also let them grow out. Loved the tufts of armpit hair. Would love to see a bit of manly fuzz on his muscular chest. The black young man whose locker was next to mine in high school had an impressive spray of hair across the upper chest, especially in the middle of that chest, and toward his pecs. He had a thick forest of pubic hair that graced a sizable cock. He was one very sexy dude!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 4 years ago
Great story

I thought this story about young Aaron and the older woman was great. Hopefully, Aaron will pick up other older women in their early 50s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. My married 30 yo pushy was dripping rivers. I was very sexually active during my college years. YES, I still miss sex. I'm 30, not dead!.

I'm a redheaded, white wife, 5'9", long firm wraparound legs, 38DD-32-36, deliciously BI, very orally inclined and rather sexually submissive. Experienced one five man all Black gang bang. Loved it! I was loaned to a sister sorority during pledge week with instructions to obey every command from their Black sisters. I was thoroughly trained to orally please and pleasure all their members. So I do love Black pussy. The Black gang bang included in me giving all five guys a blow job and another later to get them clean and hard again. All five had me at least twice. My God I was truly in heaven!

I found out that I loved SEX with Black guys, Black women, Black couples and Black groups very, very much! I miss all that tremendously. I swear that Black guys are fast repeaters.

Unfortunately I married a quick 60second man and a premature summer too. He leaves me (always) sexually unsatisfied, sexually frustrated, and constantly super horny!

Orpheum69

OralSubRayOralSubRay26 days ago

yup, 5 stars. Lucky Diane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous