All Comments on 'Her Son's Secret'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 287 Comments (Page 2)
HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Why didn't you ever continue it?

A really good one, read for the 2nd (maybe more) time,

And wishing again there would be more...

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

lololol,,,always leav 'em wanting more,, well written, well paced..

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

One of the hottest stories ever. Just the right amount of talk and some great action.

SpiriTEagle20478SpiriTEagle20478almost 4 years ago
Love It

Hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot continue the story.

Ad more mature women but mom son to dominate the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Vividly yours read my mind. So hot!

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

zJenna's DEF a keeper...

Hope mom's still using protection...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

It needs to have another chapter or a few more please

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Bloody hell

What a great story. Please please continue on with another chapter or two or three⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Hot story. Loved the texts throughout from the girlfriend especially at the end. Waiting for more!

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 3 years ago
HAWT!!!

Damn that was good

mairennmairennover 3 years ago

Wow, that was good. Now I look forward to the girlfriend coming over to be with both of them at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Face paced, hot, sensual. I smiled at the ending and of course hope there is more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yes

And yes, yes, yes. What they said. Great story! Please, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!!!

hmmm53hmmm53about 3 years ago

great story....more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great Store y. I her to stop and ease my salvo to continúa. More, please.

XylessXylessabout 3 years ago

This is the hottest story I've ever read. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

MMMOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Needs a follow up...

Brilliant story, would love to read Kathy, Paul and Jenna getting together on another break from College... Top Marks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't care about your opinion, I just want a follow up for this amazing work and I know it'll be a fucking hit like this one.

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

You have a very good imagination...even bordering on a great imagination. But, the sexual desires a mother and son have in most taboo tales within this site needs to be even more strong and intense than ANY other relationship. Why? Because the one thing that would never change is the enduring love a mother has for her son...which is why an incestuous relationship between mother and son, when mingled in that love, would be an "Otherworldly" experience!

Just the THOUGHT of a mother looking into her son's hazel eyes as he became drunk upon the sizzling "Love-lava" (My term), that possessed his being, and that image coursing in the mother's veins with incestuous llightning, would take them both beyond any edge know to ANYONE else...period!

We all know these stories are fantasy. In real-life taboo relationships probably happen to a very small degree But, it is the thought of having someone as close as your mother, someone that loves you as deeply as your mother, someone that gave you life that when combined with the sexual desires of devouring her forbidden fruit, take you both on a lighting bolts plunge into the depths of both of your beings, and most likely never to TRULY return to a life between you as it was known!

I'm not the greatest writer, but I do have a extremely great imagination. I really enjoy mother and son taboo tales simply because the love that exists between mother and son might be often imitated but never duplicated. Therefore, an ADULT son's desire for his mother, if the mother agreed to his advances or vice-versa, could never be removed from their being by anyone else...their is ALWAYS going to be an "unbridled" love between them. The "Unbridled" love is what makes taboo tales of mother and son so alluring to readers...readers know in their minds this love exists so, even when the writing is not done well the reader is still is trapped in its spell.

Example of how I'd write.

"Soft lips tenderly opened to Skye's. The sigh Skye felt escape her lust filled breath were carnal sparks upon her son's. A mother's love for her son fused with desire were now soaked in forbidden hunger upon Skye's lips. Heat radiated upon Skye's face, daring her son to ripen her passion beyond motherly love.

"Only the tip of her son's tongue touched Skye's lips. With one last sigh Skye groaned, 'I love you son.' Time was caught, and held among the stars as Ty's mother parted her lips, speaking their desire to her son. The tongue that once fed at her large nipples daringly parted lips that had only aged in love. A woman with the fervor of a teenager was now Ty's dream girl, consumed by incestuous lightning oozing its flavor upon enchanted lips. 'Kiss me son, take my face in your hands that I never turn from you, my kisses eternally yours.'"

Peace ✌

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Excellent story.

A beautiful plotline that has been crafted with care and written to expose the erotic, sensual world of mother/son incest.

Thank you for sharing

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Please consider a sequel with mother, son and girlfriend.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

great story. really need to have Jenna arrive at their house, unannounced in the middle of the night and silently crawl into bed with them nude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story!

Liked the way he struggled with lust for his hot mom.

Hope there will be a follow-up with Jenna... (twins alike in a threesome... Yummy!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent hot story... I love it... Thank You to share with us!!!! The end is just WONDERFUL!!!!... Gustavo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really Hot! Mom should have a full, thick bush. Just imagine the intensity of the moment as his swollen purple head touches her saturated soaked pussy lips. The erotic tingles and pulsations of her pussy on his dick as she clamped down and sucked him inside must have been almost unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs a 2nd chapter

coyote62coyote62almost 3 years ago

Definitely needs a second part.... Just to find out how good mom is to Jenna!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although I am an older lesbian, this story is great and I would love you to write more, especially when Jenna and mother get together to eat each other out while the son is watching and I do mean mother and Jenna need to eat each other pussy and ass in many positions. GOOD WORK!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe the hottest story ever. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story indeed. I hope there's more of it to come soon where there's a threesome, and they all love sharing one another. Maybe some strap on action where he fucking one while the other is fucking him.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Beautiful. And girlfriend wants in! A really good story. AAAAAA++++++

CcatoneCcatoneover 2 years ago

The kind of story that gives you the satisfaction how seriously sexy and emotional it can be in hands a talented story writer. 5+++++ 10 STARS

DaikkennDaikkennover 2 years ago

This needs a part 2,3, and maybe 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

An EXCELLENT story, beautifully presented. This deserves a least a second chapter with Kathy and Jenna meeting, either enjoying each other's company or scratching their eyes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Screw the threesome idea, that just ruins the raw heat between them. He wants her, and always has, that's why all his girlfriends have looked like her. Dump the girlfriend, and stay with her long term. Much, much hotter that way.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

That was probably the hottest story I’ve read here. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual, you knock it out of the park with another 5 star story!

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect EXCEPT I Dont Like When Son Spanks R Slaps His Momma

Roland58Roland58over 2 years ago

It needs more, please

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Wow!!! That was HOT!!! I have to take that cold shower now. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!!

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

It was awesome. Looking forward to more chapters of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story, I can see sequels but the question is when? Thanks 😊

sammy61sammy61over 2 years ago

more please that was very hot would really love to see more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2?

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Hot 🔥 🥞 ♨️ 🥵 Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! What's next?

LeB

tictacluvinhissexyangel717815tictacluvinhissexyangel717815over 2 years ago

It was great. And I would love to get together with Anonymous commenter that said Wonderful! What's next? LeB. If you want to contact me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't leave this srory inished! It deserves at LEAST another 2 or 3 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fine time

You packed a story in to 3 page's you better tell us more

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 2 years ago

Hot story, good build up. How he could not think his mother was on to him when he'd been blowing his cum into her panties for so long is beyond me, but she seemed to be OK with it in the end, and she must have been biding her time for the right moment to let on. The final scene where they consummate their lust was hot. The "Can't wait, gotta have you now, right here in the parking lot" urgency is hard-on inspiring. What we need now(if I might be so bold as to suggest it) is a slower, more relaxed, session of love making, where Paul takes his time, going down on mom, she on him-he seems to recover quickly, which, at 18 you'd expect-til he blows a big wad into her mouth, maybe over her tits, then finally balls her in several positions til he shoots a long, slow, series of cumshots deep into her as they look into each other's eyes.....and they wake up together the next morning, and he fucks her now sloppy pussy all over again. How long til she gets pregnant with his baby?? How about if he knocks up Jenna, too??

BTW, big tits, hairless pussy....oy vey, another one. I'd like to see, just like one of the anonymous commenters prior to mine, a full blonde bush to go with those massive tits and curvaceous shape. The huge tits/shaved pussy thing has really become a cliche. I've been with somewhere just beyond 20 women in my life, and only one was shaved. I realize this seems to be a thing these days, but I suspect the reality is it happens a lot less than you see in porn. Women I know who have tried it have told me it's not all that comfortable, and requires some tending so not to get scratchy, etc.

Fun story. Hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Brilliant

Great read and fairly fast paced. I like to have a story like yours with right amount of buildup. It's obvious both mother and son had been agonising for some time over getting together. I had been fantasising about my own mother, in our house the bathroom was cold and I found out she came into the main room to dry herself. I had been spying on her for some time and she must have spotted me. She walked up to the door and swung it open catching me wanking. Asking me to carry on after my initial shock I did. After a few minutes watching me she becond me into the house. She walked naked infront of me her slim body there for me to enjoy. She never spoke, just bent over the settee and I caressed her bottom , wet my cock on her pussy lips and pushed my 9" cock up to the hilt I came fairly quickly as I had been close. She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom . We made love as often as we could till I left for Uni. We never told anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great masturbation fantasy.

At least plausible, not so weird it defies belief.

Good fun!

Bill S.

johnstang2johnstang2about 2 years ago

The begging confused the hell out me and I could not get into it. From the way it started it sounded like I should have known some facts that was not apparent. The beginning did not introduce the characters to me but made it clear I should already known how they were and what they were doing. Without the proper introductions I could not get into the story. Usually I would not bother commenting without reading the story. However since I LOVE mom son incest stories I had to say this for I really really WANTED to read this story. John!

wrc264wrc264about 2 years ago

Sure hope there is a follow on where all three get together. This one stopped too soon.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great Fun story!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story with a good ending.

Not that the next part wouldn’t be totally welcome, but this had a satisfactory ending.

Bill S.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 2 years ago

Definitely rates a sequel with a threesome of Paul, Kathy and Jenna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

55 stories and no follow up to this one?????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Makes me wanna go cum in my own mother BAD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You MUST write another chapter to this great story!

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Im in Total agreement with all or most of your readers, this is my 3rd time reading this and I'm in need of at least one more entry. After all Jenna's on summer break too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time! We really need a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I totally agree with max one of the best works I’ve read. We do need to find out about moms pussy licking abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic and well narrated. Enjoyed reading and full time my bonner was up till Paul empty in her mom's cunt I sprayed all over my face.

dbsidedbsidealmost 2 years ago

A sequel would of been hot!

🔥Mom🔥Son🔥GF🔥

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkeralmost 2 years ago

A great and awesome story. Loved it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt AF!

11/10 'Soiled' Panties!!!!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

4*. I loved everything but the spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The intro gives no hint that the son is set to make his mother his slut, but in the end he goes all macho on her. He has no way of knowing her (sexual) preferences, but treats her like some bimbo. A little earlier he sort of narrates that people might think of her as a bimbo and a slut, but that it is just an act on her side.

Still he treats her like a bimbo? This implies him not being really interested in her 'true self', but wanting her to

act out the slut/bimbo role she utilises to advance in her career. I feel mislead, so to speak Why not start the story in a way other submissive/slut mom stories start out? Many even title their stories appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, this really, really needs a second chapter!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

sd518sd518almost 2 years ago

We need a chapter 2 getting these 3 together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More parts to this would be a good idea!

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

He's a crass pig....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can we be like OLIVER can we have more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like watching 70's porn.

Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hoping for sequel.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Oh Oedipus, welcome home and bring your girlfriend too.

Good story, all the angst and sex one could need. Definitely sequel worthy. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Just couldn't get into this one

Can't put my finger on it, but it just did nothing for me.

Springman15Springman15over 1 year ago

Awesome story! More with the GF please!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Would be nice to have more and see what happens.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Even better on the second read

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going

GeminijinnGeminijinnover 1 year ago

This story needs MORE!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Still one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking A, a threesome with his mom's "twin"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think its such a wonderful compliment for any mother to receive, when she finds a fresh puddle of sperm that her son put in the gusset of her dirty panties. And what a loving gesture, for her to slip those same used panties back up her legs and squish the spermy fabric tight up against her camel toe. Its natural to desire that biological connection, and I think that if the son's girlfriend truly loves him, she will understand the magnitude of his happiness. When a son fucks his mother, nothing else matters. All desire is sated and the world is completed. Pumping seed into our own birth canal, we're like Adam fucking St. Eve in the Garden.

DebbieXDebbieXover 1 year ago

It’s a wonderful story and deserves a lot more than 5 stars.

It’s so easy to imagine oneself in Kathy’s place, receiving the attention from her son with his beautiful cock.

The story needs another chapter so we can find out weather they end up having a threesome and stay together as permanent lovers.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Definitely, need another part to this story... Would luv to hear about the pending 3sum... Sounds like it'll be a blast...

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

I must agree with the other comments below you definitely need to continue on with this story, you’ve done the hard yards, you’ve got your storyline, you’ve got your characters or you need to do now is expand a story. I enjoyed the story so far and gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for your effort

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...