All Comments on 'Her Son's Secret'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 287 Comments
Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki16 days ago

I regularly come back to this one... Still enjoy it every time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved the story, romantic discovery that unfolded well.

WeepjbWeepjbabout 1 month ago

Great story, very hot indeed. Definitely hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Had experiences that looked like THEIR mom. Sadly, the best of these times was the day the daughter went off to college, and I couldn't be imagining her mother, not knowing her yet... but did think about the daughter later that night when in bed with her mom.

Hello to Joyce in Siloam Springs, AR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Explosive.....loved it

OI8U2OI8U2about 2 months ago

I never had girlfriends that looked completely like my mom, but many parts of her body. It did make things hotter, I came harder, with more discharge.

taco1085taco10852 months ago

I wish you had expanded on this story. very good. it deserved a few more chapters.

papabear536papabear5362 months ago

I would have given 6 stars if I could! I cant wait for the next chapter! I am goingto read it again and again til then! Very well written too. Such an easy read. Bravo!!!

1reddawg121reddawg122 months ago

Holy Hell Batman,What a Hit Mother Fucking Story...🫦🍆🔥🥵The places you could go with this story...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a mom!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

loved it mother son, love mother son incest sex, son loved his mother his mother loved her randy big cocked son mother her sons woman

Benjamin002073Benjamin0020733 months ago

Where's chapter#2. Best story ever. 5 star.

MrThiccManMrThiccMan3 months ago

That is fucking wonderful!

hot4youngstuds9911hot4youngstuds99113 months ago

5 stars for sure. You have to finish this one and make the Mom and girlfriend meet and answer her question if Mom can eat pussy as well as sucks cock. I'll be watching for the next part. I may have voted more than once, it was that good.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin693 months ago

Got me dripping...AL

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

This one HAS to have more Parts or Chapters. This is just the beginning of a wonderful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

perfect in every way

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like the girlfriend's acceptance.

bob3641223bob36412234 months ago

My all time favorite now, I hope there is more........5 star.

lbentonlbenton5 months ago

hoping for a part two

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another chapter please, I'm sure Jenna will change her plans for the summer.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Second read ! Getting better.

kalzoo1kalzoo15 months ago

Great story!! Everybody is begging for another chapter. You HAVE to give us one, PLEASE!

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

This one is from 2017, one of James Steele's early works. I agreed with the other commenters: it's as hot as fuck and it's a pity the author does not generally do follow-ups because this story needed one. I thought the obsession with the massive tits was a bit over the top and actually the story would have been hotter if there was not so much commentary about her tits. But it was a nice stroke piece from one of the masters of incest porn. Thanks James!

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

Fine job. Clean writing.

honkehonke5 months ago

what a beautifull piece of mothermeat kathy is, she needs her sons babymaker deep in her ovarys fucking and fertilizing her gorgeous eggs

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story was the most erotically exciting one that I've read to date! I would love to read chapters 2 and 3 when they're finished!

honkehonke6 months ago

SO DELICIOUS HIS MOTHERMEAT IS SO GOODDONT STOP

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was 27, living back at home in the grandmother suite attached to our 3-car garage. I had driven my hot bi-sexual mom to the grocery store, which I usually assisted her with her shopping, but stayed in my SUV to finish a phone call I was on. My mom came out about 15 minutes later with a young, very good-looking young lady who apparently had ridden her bike to the store to get Marlboro Lites and Mountain Dew for her mom and a small sub sandwich for herself but had gotten a flat tire on her bike, would we help her? My mom said of course we would and I knowing what that meant put her bike in the back and on the way to the girls house my mother asked Lizzie if she had anybody to fix the bike. Lizzie admitted no, she didn't have a dad or brother it was just herself and her mom in their apartment. I was wondering what my mom was up to when mom said, "Let's ask your mom if you be allowed to eat dinner with us while my son fixes your tire, how's that sound?" I looked over and I could see them smiling at each other and staring into each other's eyes. I knew my mom was making a connection with this young cutey. Her equally cute mom came to the door clutching her thin housedress. Mom told me later Lizzie's mom looked like she was nursing a hangover. Lizzies mom said yeah, fine, you can have her for the night (?), took down all our contact info and we left with Lizzie. Mom asked asked Lizzie if she liked girls and Lizzie said, "Yes,,of course, doesnt everybody? Tracey hasn't left yet!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was so hot. We realy need a follow up of this.

wvBalzakwvBalzak7 months ago

That was so fucking Hot! I can't wait for when Jenna meets his mother and the three of them experience each others body together!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time I've read this one. Both times I've thought it's very hot. Your writing style and way of describing things is top-notch. It's really difficult, based on the many stories I've read, to make a mother/son/girlfriend work out well, but I believe you can do it. Chapter 2 would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot & well written. 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a great match-up...finding a girlfriend that reminds you of your mother, and the both of them instantly getting along and being so open with each other. Especially when Jenna and Kathy agreed to have a 3some including Paul! Just don't make the mistake of switching their names when you're alone with one or the other.

AG3NTPIRANHAAG3NTPIRANHA8 months ago

Definitely needs a follow up. Nice work

LittledickTexansissyLittledickTexansissy8 months ago

I hope you are planning on continuing the story!!!!!!!!Would love to hear about a threesome between Paul, Kathy and Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent buildup on the story, and now we need chapter 2..Please

BrendaNWBrendaNW9 months ago

Very hot story .. you had me hot and wet from start to finish .. but please continue their story 🤗 😘

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredible story, believe I would use the fuck out of mom and girlfriend, the dirty, kinky, nasty stuff both would willing do is do hot to imagine

KrondasKrondas9 months ago

How can I get what I want...by the way very nice story needs that kind of strong female figure in my life

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought this was a well written story and it kept me hard the whole way through! So far I’ve jacked off twice reading it and will probably read it again!

kwalankwalan9 months ago

I agree, that another chapter would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The next chapter would be great!

BrendaNWBrendaNW10 months ago

Thank you for a lovely story and getting my motor racing 😁 my boyfriend has a nice cock like that 😊 .. maybe time for him to try a bit of spanking too 😝 part 2 please .. love to read about the three of them 💕

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn this story needed a part two.

roveroneroverone11 months ago

LOVE both Kathy's AND Jenna's attitudes...sure they'd get along just fine and way lucky him...! Pity no follow-up

Impressive number of comments...238 and now one more

purposeful 'accident' on his part at beginning-what woman wouldn't notice/smell load of splooge on her thong

five and fave and follow

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, but I’ve to say to

“ cliffb”

A man would need to be queer to read this. To each their own, but don't say no one warned you……

So you read it then? :-)

Just saying.!!

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair11 months ago

Had wood through out this entire story. I hope there will be more. Keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

just wow..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m amazed at how hard your story made me.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I know this is an old one, but… Why no follow up? Jenna has to have her question answered…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

exciting to say the least..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story you did a nice job bringing mother and son together and the sex was real hot gave it 5 stars!! You write this in in 1917 and you still need a follow up and bring Jenna into the mix and the live together as a threesome and then then mother and Jenna become pregnant and the have a happy family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars if ever there was a story worth it. The loving teasing build up guilt and passion really nicely done. Echo everyone elses sentiments about needing a sequel. Jenna should visit and perhaps discover she has "mummy issues" of her own and loving three way ensues. At the risk of just repeating please write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just awesome but you need a follow up with Jenna getting involved and the three of them live together and mother and Jenna have his children? Gave it 5 stars.

Mayan1Mayan1about 1 year ago

Seriously, seriously you're going to tease us like that? We , your adoring fans want you to finish it. Stop teasing and complete your story.

Freewillie6969Freewillie6969about 1 year ago

Loved the story!!!! Can you please do a 2nd part to this PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story need more chapters!!!!

I hope you are writing more as I speak...this story is hot, andnot so far out there that it couldn't be true. That's what makes it great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was incredibly hot. More?

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

How did you only make this a stand alone? Truly worth the read but it could've been so much more. Definitely 6 star material

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

WOW... Loved the story... 5 stars..!!

loveanalincestloveanalincestabout 1 year ago

fuck, what a delicious story, for the love of the god of naughty eros, give me 10 more chapters of this work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story, I go back to it every now and then which I don’t with any other story…. Says a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now That's hot! Too bad it didn't continue. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Intense action. Looking forward to reading other works

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need another chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this story needs to continue to see if Je3nna does get to be with Kathy and paul with Jenna hoping to have her pussy sucked bt Kathy

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

I still want the sequel to this story, i almost feel owed one leaving it off like that lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Threesome w/ Jenna pls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know that any effort on behalf of a writer on this site is still an effort, and it took some time to write. I can appreciate the efforts writers make on the site. However, almost every story on this site has the same storyline, and all these type stories get old, and boring.

If a sexual relationship with your mother were to happen it would be unlike anything you could ever experience. A beautiful, sexual relationship with your mother would be an otherworldly journey that would take you down the darkest paths of fervor.

I'm going to let you in on a secret. If the intoxicating scent rising from your mother's petals were to possess your being, her scent would not be pungent unless she hadn't bathed in awhile. The taste and smell of your mother is is very subtle. In fact, the subtle smell and taste of any family member is unlike any other outside the family. Even when a family member sweats their sweat is not as noticeable as people outside the family.

There are many was to introduce sexual desires between mother and son. Comparing a woman outside the family and the experiences with her to those with your mother are experiences worlds apart. A sexual relationship with your mother is an otherworldly odyssey.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

damn...was so hoping Kathy would have a lush tho neatly trimmed adult woman's muffin, not just like his gf Jenna....

Horndog77Horndog77over 1 year ago

You need to do a follow up. That was 5 tissues well used

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PLenty of potential here. Maybe get Jenna's fam involved. Hot story, great buildup, steamy hot m/s fucking.

willymakeitwillymakeitover 1 year ago

12*4*22 Good story, storyline, good characters. Your character Paul asks the question, “does she (Mom) suck pussy?” Now you’ll have to write as least another story on… does she or doesn’t she. Looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is it that men, and maybe some women, want to see the son impregnate his mother. I see it as the ultimate show of love. I don't need the son getting his girlfriend pregnant or see the mother and girlfriend getting together. I love a love story where both couples are dedicated to one another. But speaking as a man if the woman is mine and I belong to her totally then we will make a baby together.

If I was fucking my mother and she moans into my mouth that she wants my baby....I am giving her a baby.

Are there women here who feel the same way? If you truly love a man, do you want his baby growing in you?

Answer to Rico Suave

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Outstanding bit of un, what a super read that was, not into incest normally but you made this so good, well written nice people with a simple plot that just works

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 1 year ago

Very well done and I am heading to the rest of your work. I also have some mother-son work here if you want to read it and leave me a comment on mine.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

I agree with others good start and good story but would like to see it go on for longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nasty erotica I loved every word

Thank you

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT!!!

After a second reading all I can say is more please, you have given yourself a great start to a further romp with Kathy and Jenna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*Not too far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

enjoyed the story, but a four hour drive is too far to make it home for holidays. If a child of mine told me a four hour drive was to make it home for thanksgiving or Christmas i'd see it a thinly veiled insult. Like just say you don't want to see me lol

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

I must agree with the other comments below you definitely need to continue on with this story, you’ve done the hard yards, you’ve got your storyline, you’ve got your characters or you need to do now is expand a story. I enjoyed the story so far and gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for your effort

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Definitely, need another part to this story... Would luv to hear about the pending 3sum... Sounds like it'll be a blast...

DebbieXDebbieXover 1 year ago

It’s a wonderful story and deserves a lot more than 5 stars.

It’s so easy to imagine oneself in Kathy’s place, receiving the attention from her son with his beautiful cock.

The story needs another chapter so we can find out weather they end up having a threesome and stay together as permanent lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think its such a wonderful compliment for any mother to receive, when she finds a fresh puddle of sperm that her son put in the gusset of her dirty panties. And what a loving gesture, for her to slip those same used panties back up her legs and squish the spermy fabric tight up against her camel toe. Its natural to desire that biological connection, and I think that if the son's girlfriend truly loves him, she will understand the magnitude of his happiness. When a son fucks his mother, nothing else matters. All desire is sated and the world is completed. Pumping seed into our own birth canal, we're like Adam fucking St. Eve in the Garden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking A, a threesome with his mom's "twin"

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Still one of my favorites!

GeminijinnGeminijinnover 1 year ago

This story needs MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

This is a great story.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Even better on the second read

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Would be nice to have more and see what happens.

Springman15Springman15over 1 year ago

Awesome story! More with the GF please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Just couldn't get into this one

Can't put my finger on it, but it just did nothing for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...