Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol smiled. "I won't need help yet, but I'm sure it'll be welcome at some point. I'll keep you updated."

"If there's anything you need, day or night, call us, okay?"

"Of course." Carol smiled, hesitated, and then bit the bullet and asked the biggest question left unanswered. "How are we going to...you know...kickstart this baby...um, I've heard turkey basters can work. Will Andy drop by with a jar? I'm not sure..." Carol had never felt so uncomfortable in her life, and wished for this part to be over.

Becca looked at Andy, who looked back at her. He said, "You say it, it's your plan."

The young woman nodded and bit her lip. She looked back at Carol, and said in a soft voice, "We need to do this as God intended, man and woman joined together naturally, and not by some cold, impersonal injection. I hope you understand."

It took Carol a bit to understand what she meant. "Naturally? You mean...intercourse?" Carol looked at her son, who was redder than she'd ever seen him, and was looking anywhere but at her.

Becca smiled and nodded, her eyes still full of joy.

Carol felt trapped. She'd already agreed, and backing out now, especially seeing her daughter-in-law's happiness, would feel cruel. But...sex? With Andy? Her ick factor went up about a gajillion times.

If there was a way forward, Carol felt like she owed it to the young couple to at least think it through before rejecting the plan. She said, "I see. That's an...unusual request." Externally she stayed calm, but internally she was reeling, unsure if this was all real. She carefully blocked off any mental images that threatened to arise.

Becca continued, "I know this is unusual. I hope it won't be an issue. Can I let you two figure out the details?"

"We'll figure something out," Carol said, mind numb, wondering what she'd just agreed to. After more assurances that she would call if she needed anything, Carol walked Becca and Andy to the door. Becca gave her husband a significant look before walking out the door and closing it.

Andy stood at the door for a bit before turning back. Carol had seen her son as a man for many years, but right at that moment he looked like a lost little boy.

He said, "I don't know what to do. I'm happy - shocked - you're helping, but this is going to be super weird."

"Yeah. I agreed, but I have no idea what we're going to do. I'll...try to think of something. Somehow, we can make it work. Keep it strictly business."

He nodded. "Should I, um, come over Saturday then?"

"I guess so. I'll text you instructions for what to do. You can be in and out in no time." Carol felt her face burn at the unintended innuendo. "I mean, we will be done fast."

"I get it," he said, with a sigh. "This is going to be weird for a long time."

"Once I'm pregnant, we can pretend it never happened, and you can both look forward to your new baby." She held her arms out for a hug, hoping to ease their discomfort. He leaned in and he was once again a man, with his big body and strong arms easily wrapping around her smaller frame.

He squeezed once before letting her go. "Thanks again, Mom. I love you," he said.

"I love you, too. See you Saturday."

***

To say that Carol was apprehensive for Saturday was an understatement. The very idea of intercourse with Andy was incomprehensible, so what were they going to do? Not having an immediate answer, she skipped over that bit in her head, going right to researching what pregnancy might be like for a woman of her age.

The first hurdle, unfortunately, was conception, which brought her right back to the issue she was avoiding. When she had Andy, 24 years ago, she caught right away, much to her husband's annoyance. He'd been looking forward to trying for longer than mere weeks. Any hope of repeating that speed went out the window when she found that it could take several months for women her age to become pregnant. Her ideal situation of a weekend effort might be a pipe dream. Instead, they could be facing months of awkward encounters.

Taking the first step, Carol was able to get a doctor's appointment for Thursday. It was quite odd to be going for a checkup for pregnancy knowing the father would be her son. Carol stuck to asking questions that wouldn't hint on who her partner would be. Her doctor gave her a physical, asked some lifestyle questions, and in the end she was given a clean bill of health and minimal risks of complications from a pregnancy.

With the sign off from her doctor, and her mental justifications in place, there was no reason for the planned session on Saturday not to take place. It felt like signing her own death warrant, but she'd agreed to it; no backing out now.

The problem was, every attempt at coming to terms with the actual act of getting pregnant by Andy was met by revulsion. She literally couldn't imagine being intimate with him. Several times Carol was seconds away from calling it all off, before she remembered the look of joy on Becca's face. How could she disappoint them now?

She came up with a few ideas to try and limit her involvement but still balked at having her son on top of her. Even if she got past that, how would they navigate the act itself, when she would surely be dry as a bone...and how was he supposed to get aroused enough to do his part?

Friday evening arrived, and Carol was dreading going to sleep...and waking up on D day. Literally. She brought home a bottle of wine, reminding herself that she would soon lose the ability to indulge if things went to plan.

The house was empty and dark when she got home, as per usual. She felt a stab of loneliness before squashing it. Better to drown it out with alcohol and Netflix.

She stripped down to her underwear, letting her skirt and blouse drop into her laundry basket before finding her flannel PJs. Comfy, warm, and shapeless. Perfect.

Padding to the TV room in her slippers, bottle of wine and glass in hand, Carol settled in for the night. She had an order of chinese on the way, and endless entertainment at her fingertips. If this couldn't distract her from the looming breeding session, nothing would.

Carol spent at least twenty minutes browsing rows of thumbnails. Her endless entertainment options were not looking very attractive. Crime drama, true crime, crime serials, comedy crime. Nothing new, it seemed they had Carol's tastes pegged, but it wasn't what she wanted right now. Desperate, she went to the profile selection and found 'Guest'. Immediately, the shows offered were very different. Romance, family, sitcoms...and documentaries.

Intrigued, Carol started flipping to the right, perusing the brand new section she'd never really paid attention to. One caught her eye, a documentary on animal husbandry. The subject matter was drier than her pussy was going to be the next day, but the thumbnail was provocative: a horse mounting another horse. She pressed the button to see more info, and it just started playing, a feature she hated. The first image on the screen was a farmer, with dark greying hair, chiselled good looks and a cliched set of overalls. Her thumb hovered over the back button, waiting to see what he'd say.

It turned out the hunky farmer was pretty boring. She'd just made the decision to duck out of the show when he led a horse from a barn, prancing and pulling at his halter. It was clearly male, due to the impressive cock dangling between his legs.

'Horses are eager to get to work, and quick to finish, which makes breeding them a unique part of animal husbandry,' the farmer said. He led the stallion to a woman waiting nearby, who proceeded to wash the horse's penis. Carol felt a tingle inside at the thought of handling all of that cock.

Fascinated, Carol watched as the farmer led the prancing horse to a stall where it immediately mounted a waiting mare. Disappointingly, in only a half dozen thrusts, he was done. Job complete, the stallion dismounted and walked away, cock still dribbling come.

Carol felt an idea start to form...

***

Saturday came, and Carol put her plan into action, sending instructions to her son.

She'd set his arrival time for noon, so with 15 minutes to spare, she went to get changed. She put on a long skirt and demure blouse, and pulled her long, blonde hair back into a ponytail just like Becca. If the effect worked, Andy could imagine the woman bent over in front of him was his wife, instead of his mother. Well, his wife if she put on a few pounds.

When noon hit, she heard a car pull into her driveway. Taking a shaky breath, her stomach in knots, Carol went to Andy's old room, bending over and placing her hands on his bed. She closed her eyes and waited, like a mare waiting for her stud.

A few minutes later, she heard the creak of footsteps on the stairs. She could hear them approach, and then she felt herself joined by another presence in the room. Low breathing paused at the door, before coming up behind her.

Carol closed her eyes, knowing this was the make or break moment. Could she go through with it? Would he be able to perform? What if he saw her for the middle-aged woman she was, and wasn't able to get hard? What if he left, duty unfulfilled, because his mom and her fat ass killed his erection? Carol wished she could be anywhere else right then.

Andy didn't speak, as he'd been instructed. She felt her skirt lift and cool air waft over her legs. Carol bit her lip as she realized what he was seeing: a pair of big white panties. She waited for him to proceed, cursing herself for not removing them. However awkward it already was, now he would have to take them off of her!

Thankfully, he didn't hesitate. Carol felt thumbs dig into the waistband and push her panties over her wide hips, and down her legs. With a quick lift, she pulled one foot out of them, then almost tripped when her foot got caught. Hastily kicking the garment away, she spread her legs. This was not going well.

Carol's senses were on hyper-alert to every sound in the room. She heard clothes shifting, and then the snap of the bottle of lube she'd left on his dresser. Some vague squick-squick, and some cloth sounds of him wiping with the towel she'd left him. When his hands landed on her hips, she twitched violently. His touch was warm and steady, calming her with casual strength. Carol did her best to prepare herself for what was coming next.

A poke. A prod. A push. Each one missing its mark, leaving streaks of lube on her thighs and labia. It was going so badly. On the fourth attempt, Andy's warm head split her labia, his lubed up glans running through her groove until he hit her clit. He pulled back to try again, and Carol mustered whatever courage she had left and reached between her legs. With two fingers, she located her son's very hard, and impressively thick penis, and placed it at the entrance to her vagina.

Eyes still closed, attempting a mental divorce from the proceedings, Carol was unable to stop a squeak from escaping her lips when she felt herself opened up by her son's slick head. He wasn't forceful or rough, but it had been a very long time since she'd last had sex...and he was big. Thankfully the lube helped.

After the initial inch of penetration, Andy stopped, allowing her to get used to him. Carol silently praised his patience and breathed deep, bracing herself for the next few minutes. Slowly, with a few gentle thrusts, her son worked his penis into her cunt, easing open her channel. He kept going, and then, for the first time in her life, Carol was introduced to the feeling of being full.

Carol had had a few penises over the course of her life. Not many, but the memories were vivid, and none of them had felt like this, not even her late husband. Somehow, this one fit her like he was made for her, the perfect length and girth, giving her a sense of fullness she'd never had. His head tapped at her cervix, and she had to stifle a moan. It wasn't supposed to be like this. All she could concentrate on was the feel of her son's cock.

He gave a few tentative thrusts, followed by a few stronger ones, each one firing off tingling waves throughout her well-stuffed vagina. Carol stayed as still as she could. He sped up, hands pulling at her hips to bring them together, a faint clapping sound filling the bedroom as he hit her ass cheeks. She felt a stirring inside; a blossoming of life where she expected desert. Heat followed, along with a glimpse of a reward given enough time.

Long before anything embarrassing could happen, she heard a muffled grunt, followed by a throbbing warmth inside as her son filled her pussy with his cum. When he was done, he slowly withdrew from her body.

Carol heard more clothing movement, and then his retreating footsteps. Alone, Carol let herself fall forward onto her son's old bed and rolled to her back. Knowing she needed to stay laying down for a while...to let his stuff soak in...Carol did her best to breathe evenly, trying to calm down from the unexpectedly intense session.

Looking around at the posters from Andy's youth on the walls, she idly wondered if he'd ever had any other women in there, or if she was the first. Certainly the first impregnation, which, successful or not, was what it was. The session had been quick, impersonal, and effective; exactly as she planned, but what she hadn't planned on was her own reaction. Son or not, if he'd kept going, she was headed for an orgasm. Even now, she could feel the residual tingling left behind by the penetration of her long-unused vagina, and the lingering feeling of being stretched.

When the soak time was done, Carol got up and pulled her panties back on. A text on her phone was waiting for her. 'Same time tomorrow?' She sent back a thumbs up, praying it would be just as quick the next time.

The rest of the day was spent in a kind of mental fog. At random times it would occur to her that her son's sperm were swimming inside of her, heading for her egg, maybe making a baby. Other times she would recall how it had felt when he entered her, the stretch of her vagina as her stallion mounted her. She was now feeling a mix of anticipation and dread for the next day. She'd get to feel him in her again, but what if she came?

Forgotten was her worry about his ability to perform; he'd been plenty hard.

***

Sunday Carol allowed herself a sleep in, waking at 10. She had no chores or plans, aside from a mid-day impregnation. It was so ridiculous, she could only laugh at the thought.

Noon came all too quick, finding Carol once again dressing in the skirt and blouse. This time she left her panties off, thinking it was distracting to have to pull them down. When she heard her son's car, she went to his room and once again took her position.

While waiting for her son to join her, Carol took a deep breath and prepared herself for the feel of him penetrating her. Knowing was a blessing and a curse, for she could prepare herself for it...but also anticipate it. Her reaction to him, while not appropriate, was out of her control. She just had to stay quiet and still. He would handle the rest.

Just like the day before, footsteps announced his arrival, and then he was with her, lifting her skirt. Carol could only imagine his reaction to seeing her without panties. The pause after lifting her skirt seemed to speak volumes. More sounds: the rustle of his clothing being removed, then the lube top cracking open. Carol waited, ready to guide him again. When his hands landed on her hips, he pressed in and found her entrance on the first try. His lubed-up head speared between her labia and directly into her vagina.

Carol dropped her head at the feel of him spreading her open. There was no need for repeated thrusts this time, as he sank into her depths in one go. The feeling of perfect fullness returned, yanking a low moan from deep in her chest. This was definitely not good. Within moments he was penetrating her with full strokes.

Carol did her best to keep her mouth shut, to not cry out at what he was doing to her. Somehow, it was ten times as intense as the day before. She could feel every ridge and vein running across the sensitive ring at her entrance. Every stroke of his head strumming along her G spot before moving to tap on her cervix.

Carol felt panic well up inside of her, matching the orgasm welling up with it. She was going to come! She tried to think unsexy thoughts, but found it hard to concentrate while her son was fucking her. Just like the stallion, her son had mounted her, pumping away in an effort to breed her. Inexorably, he fucked her orgasm closer and closer...until he stopped.

Just in time, he stopped thrusting and pushed in hard, his hips pressed against her ass. She felt him throb in her, and once again millions of her son's sperm were released into her body. Carol's climax retreated, her inner body unwinding, orgasm narrowly averted. By the time he pulled out and left, she was sighing with relief at the close call.

She lay down for the same soak time, thoughts and feelings floating around her head. She had not anticipated actually enjoying the feel of her son's penis inside of her, and wasn't sure where to go from here. All of her mental preparation had gone into dealing with revulsion - for his and Becca's sake - but instead was having to fight off pleasure.

The best she could hope for was that these two sessions had been enough, and the matter of her enjoyment wouldn't ever come to light.

Carol spent an hour puttering around the house, when she heard a knock at the door. It was Becca.

"Hello!" Carol said, inviting the young woman in with a wave of her arm, thrown off by the unexpected visit.

"Thank you," Becca said, hurrying past Carol to the kitchen to drop two full grocery bags onto the counter.

"What's all this?" Carol asked, trailing behind.

"I picked up a few things for you. Just some fun things to help you relax. Some supplements for women trying for pregnancy. I sent you a song playlist that is good for meditation and for the baby when she's in the womb."

"She?" was all Carol could say.

Becca blushed. "I'm hoping for a girl, but I'll be happy either way. Andy told me not to come, but I'm just so excited! Do you think...do you think you're pregnant? I read that some women can tell when it happens. Sorry. I know I'm coming on strong."

Carol smiled. "I haven't felt anything. Don't worry, you'll be the first I tell. I appreciate the supplies, you're very thoughtful."

Becca stood for a second, ringing her hands. "I guess I should go," she said.

"Not at all! Sit, we can have some tea while you show me everything you brought." Carol could tell that something was worrying the woman, but wasn't sure if it was her place to pry.

Becca sat down at the table for a second before jumping up again. "I'll get the tea, you sit." She practically steered Carol to a chair.

The older woman could have protested that she was perfectly capable of making tea, but thought perhaps it was easier to go with the flow.

When the tea was brewed and both women were sitting down, an awkward silence took over until Carol grabbed one of the bags and started pulling items from it. It was just as Becca described, and once she got the conversation flowing, the tension dissipated.

A half later, both bags divested of their contents and tea mugs empty, Becca once again looked nervous. Several times she opened her mouth to say something before clamping it shut again. Carol tried to be patient, but in the end had to put the poor woman out of her misery.

"Is there something bothering you?" she asked.

Becca sighed. "Yes, but Andy warned me not to say anything."

"I feel like, between the three of us, there needs to be open lines of communication or things could get off track. Let me know what's on your mind."

Becca's cheeks turned a cute shade of pink as she said, "I just worry it's not enough."