Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not enough?"

"Times. Attempts. The women I know who got pregnant did it a lot." She emphasized the word with widened eyes.

"Oh! Well, this weekend was my ovulation window. If it doesn't work, we'll know in a couple of weeks and we can try again." Carol tried her best not to let on how she was feeling inside about the prospect of being bent over in Andy's bedroom again.

"Yes, but what if doing it more than just twice is a better chance. From what I've seen, the more times the better."

Carol wondered how many pregnancies the young woman could have possibly seen. "I'll admit, it makes sense, but I'd hoped the two times would be enough. How many times were you thinking?" Carol asked, afraid of the answer.

"Once a day, until your flow, or lack of flow."

A shiver ran through the older woman. "I...see. I'll have to give it some thought." She grasped desperately for any available straw. "Schedule-wise, we both work, and it'll mean a commute here for Andy. I'm sure you won't want to have him gone too much..."

Becca said. "Andy is willing to do whatever it takes. Besides, it seems to go pretty quick." She lowered her eyes.

"Yes, I suppose it does." A mental image of Carol's son behind her popped into her head, and she knew she was blushing. "...but won't you miss being with him? I don't want to take away from your time. I'm afraid if he is here daily it won't leave much energy for you."

"His sole job right now is to make a baby," Becca said, firmly.

Poor Andy. Carol had intended to go radio silent for the most part with her son, to lessen the awkwardness that they might feel, and now he'd be coming over again.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to add a few more sessions...I'll arrange it with Andy."

Becca sagged with relief. "Thank you, Carol."

As her daughter-in-law was heading out the door, Carol reflected that between visits from Becca and sessions with her son, she was far more a part of their lives than ever before. Be careful what you wish for.

***

The next day back at work, Carol texted Andy to call her when he had a chance. Just sending the message took an effort, and it spoke to her anxiety over what they'd done. It was consensual, and for a purpose, but what do you say to the person who inseminated you twice?

Her phone rang a few minutes later. She answered it on seeing his face on the screen.

"Hey, Mom."

Carol smiled when she heard his voice. What was she anxious about? It was Andy! "Hi! I guess you know Becca came by yesterday."

"Yeah. I asked her not to, but, well..."

"Don't worry, I understand. She is concerned and wants everything to go well. The stuff she brought over was very thoughtful."

"I hope you can make use of some of it, at least. There's going to be more..." he said, in a comically threatening tone.

Carol laughed. "I'm sure I can use it. The incense, not so much, but the rest of it looks good. I've been meaning to try out meditation."

Andy's laugh joined hers. "Yeah, I'm sure you have. Ahhh, I'm sorry Mom. I'm sorry for all of this."

Carol sobered up. "Don't give it another thought. Please. Everything's fine, I have no complaints, okay? You're going to dig yourself into depression if you can't ease up on yourself."

"Are you sure? I feel like you were coerced, or emotionally blackmailed or something."

"Take this to the bank, son. No one could tell me to do this, it's done out of my love for you both, okay? I don't want another apology from you, ever. I'm happy to do this, got it?"

"Yeah...got it."

Carol was happy to hear actual relief in his voice. "Good. I assume you're okay with how things went this weekend? Is there something that would make you more comfortable?"

A long pause. "Can you try something besides the skirt? It keeps threatening to fall down and get in the way. Plus, it reminds me of Becca, which doesn't help."

"It doesn't?" Carol was honestly surprised. "I thought you might like it if I dressed like her, to make things, you know, easier."

"I don't need the help, honestly."

Oh! "Well, what would be better? I was aiming for quick and easy."

He didn't answer for a while, until he said, "Maybe go with a t-shirt and panties, like the ones you had on the first time?"

Carol blushed, remembering the pair he was referring to. Not her most attractive ones, but it was for him, not her. "I can try that," she said, her voice sounding huskier than normal. Her pussy was tingling, readying itself for action it wouldn't get until later.

"Thanks."

"I guess we have to find a time to fit in a weekday visit. When are you done with work?"

It was odd trying to schedule insemination.

"Around 4. I can be at your place by 4:30."

"Okay. I can be in place by then. I'd say I'll see you, but I guess I won't."

Andy chuckled darkly. "Yeah, I'll be doing the seeing for both of us."

They hung up on that note. When the end of the day rolled around, she made her way home, the now familiar ache of dread filling her heart the closer she got to another session with her son. Would she ever get used to this?

Carol got home with about fifteen minutes to spare, so went right to her room to change. Pulling her slacks and blouse off, she chose a t-shirt and turned to see herself in her mirror. The long shirt draped over her generous bust and pooled around her hips. She pulled it down, hiding her panties, making it look like she was bottomless. Andy's parting remark came back to her, making her wonder what he thought when he was behind her.

Suddenly curious, Carol bent over and leaned on her bed, craning her head around to see herself in the mirror. All she saw was a wide ass covered in white cloth...which had a damp spot on the crotch, and a few blonde hairs poking out the sides. Blushing furiously, Carol frantically dug into her drawers to find another pair, but heard the sound of Andy's car in the driveway. Quickly pulling panties out, she discarded them one after the other: too old, too thin, too small.

When she heard the footsteps sounding in the front hallway, she abandoned it and ran to Andy's room. Her panties would be on the floor soon anyways. Bending over, steadying herself on his bed, Carol did her best to slow her breathing and her heartbeat.

Footsteps sounded outside the room, and Carol clenched her eyes with shame. Bracing herself for the worst, she listened for the audio cues of his progress.

The first thing she heard was a gasp as Andy saw her. The next she heard was steps coming into the room, and then a departure from the norm. Instead of the crack of the lube top opening, she felt his hands on her hips. He caressed her there, running his hands along her flanks. Carol quivered at the light touch, and felt her pussy blossom between her legs, labia thickening with arousal. He dug into her waistband, dragging her panties down. She could feel the wet cloth peel away from her vulva, an embarrassing sign of her arousal.

Andy took his time lowering her underwear, letting his hands stroke her outer thighs as he did. This wasn't the brisk, business-like approach from the weekend. His touch was driving her crazy, waves of goosebumps running up her legs. When he let her panties drop, Carol stepped out of them and once again spread her legs for her breeding stud.

Clothing rustled and then he took her hips firmly in hand, and she felt it: the brush of his hard cock against her wet, gaping labia. He didn't need any help finding her weeping entrance, and he pushed his way into her, causing her to grunt from the swift penetration. She lost herself in the feeling of being filled with his cock once again.

When Andy took two handfuls of her meaty hips and started stroking his cock in and out of her, all she could do was take it...but could feel herself wanting to do more. He fucked her steadily and confidently, perfectly pounding her pussy, each penetration sending her higher and higher as she once again approached an orgasm. Eyes clenched, she did her best to fend it off, to hold out until he came and let her off the hook.

She didn't make it. Unable to hold off her climax any longer, Carol came on her son's cock. She tried to keep quiet - to contain her cries of passion - but she knew it was a useless gesture. The spasming of her pussy, clamping down on her son's cock, was proof of her orgasm. In the middle of her climax Andy broke the 'no talking' rule, emitting a single 'Fuck', before coming with her, filling her with his warm throbbing once again.

Imagination filled her head with images: gobs of semen squirting from his slit, spraying her cervix, coating her womb. The pulsing of her greedy pussy milking Andy's shaft, pulling as much impregnating sperm into her womb as possible.

Carol hadn't felt so satisfied in years. Their respective climaxes done, mother and son paused. Long seconds ticked by with them joined in the most intimate way, until he pulled out, and she fell forward onto the bed.

She'd done her best. She'd tried to keep it at bay, but her orgasm arrived just the same, and now she was exposed. Too ashamed to look at her son, she waited for him to wipe up and leave before she burst into tears, knowing that an element of their relationship was forever altered. Even if they stopped the sessions after that day, they would forever know that his cock had driven her to an orgasm.

It took a while for Carol to calm down enough to get up to put her panties back on, trapping her son's semen in her vagina. She grabbed the towel he'd used to wipe himself, seeing the bottle of lube next to it. She hadn't heard the click of the lid opening...he'd known he wouldn't need it. What must he think of her?

The rest of the evening was a blur of emotions. She went from crying, to picking her phone up to call the whole thing off, back to crying, back to phone in hand, over and over. It exhausted her so much that she ended up heading to bed early.

***

After a long, welcome sleep, Carol woke up feeling better. Wrung out, but calmer. It occurred to her to wonder why she was giving herself such a hard time. They were mother and son, but in the end it was still sex, and it was only natural she would be affected by it. Not to mention, she wasn't the only one climaxing. If it was okay for Andy to come from being in her, she should be able to come as well. Carol took a deep breath, bracing herself for the day. She needed to relax and stop overthinking the whole thing. Maybe some meditation...she quirked a smile.

Feeling a bit better, Carol got about starting her day. In the shower, running soapy hands over her hips, she thought of her son's hands there, gripping and pulling, fingers digging into her flesh with his urgency. When she washed her pussy, she shivered at the sensitivity lingering from her orgasm. What would tonight be like?

That day after work, she was in place on time, legs spread and bent over. She knew there was a wet spot on her panties from her anticipation, but didn't bother changing - he'd seen it already. When Andy arrived, he wasted no time in pulling her wet underwear off and thrusting his hard cock into her. Inevitably, she came again, but this time didn't feel the sting of shame. Instead, she let out a low sigh, allowing her body to react the way it wanted to, enjoying the feel of her son's hard cock plunging into her over and over. When he came, she held herself still for her stallion, welcoming the feel of his seed into her fertile womb.

***

"Helloooo," Becca called out. "Anyone home?"

Carol hastened to stand on shaky legs, pulling her panties up and going to her bedroom to put on pants. Andy had just left, and despite her daughter-in-law's knowledge of what was going on, Carol didn't want to push it in her face. She did her best to tidy her hair and look like she hadn't just finished getting railed from behind by her son.

In the kitchen, Becca was unpacking a grocery bag of food. Carol joined her, bemused by the items she was pulling out.

"Apricots?" she said, holding up the package.

"It's for helping your milk to come in," Becca explained. "They've got prolactin to help encourage milk production."

"Oh, honey, I never had an issue with that. These puppies made more than enough for three babies." Carol hefted one generous breast to highlight the point.

The move seemed to fluster Becca, making her blush. "Are you sure you are okay breastfeeding her? You're already helping us so much..."

Becca still insisted on calling the as-yet to-be-conceived baby a girl. Carol smiled and reassured her that it would be her pleasure. "Anything for my granddaughter. It just makes sense, given I'll have the goods naturally."

"Thank you so much, Carol. I truly wish I could breastfeed her as well. Having more than one woman who can step in to breastfeed would make things much easier."

"We'll make it work. I can pump and freeze so you can do feeding sessions."

The two women sat to have some tea, made by Becca at her insistence. She brewed them apricot tea, which turned out to be better than Carol assumed it would be. "I can feel it working already," she quipped, squeezing a breast.

Becca's face turned red again.

"Sorry, am I making you uncomfortable? I am just joking. I feel like, with all that's going on, we're close enough to tease, but I can stop."

"No, please no, it's fine," the young woman said. "To tell you the truth, I'm uh, a little envious of your body. God has given you breasts and hips made for feeding and producing babies..."

"I suppose so. Don't sell yourself short, I'm sure Andy prefers your perky set over my old, droopy ones."

"You're just being nice, your breasts are wonderful." Becca's face was glowing at the confession.

"Thank you...how are you doing? Holding up okay, with everything?"

"Andy comes home very happy, which is nice to see after the stressful times before."

"He's happy those times are over," Carol pronounced.

"That's part of it, but I think it's his visits here too. It must be making him so happy to know he's working to get us a child. You're so good to us, going through this every day, I know it must be hard."

Carol thought of the pounding she'd gotten upstairs less than an hour ago. "It is hard, but I'm happy to endure it for you both," she demurred.

When the tea was done, and Becca had extracted Carol's promise to call if she needed anything, they parted. Carol went to make some dinner, feeling a trickle of semen drip into her panties when she stood up.

***

It was to be expected, but Carol knew it wasn't going to be happy news: she had gotten her period. Despite two weeks of daily visits from her son, emptying himself into her over and over, she wasn't pregnant. For her part, what had started out as a daunting duty in order to produce a child had since morphed into the best part of her day; just the thought of going to Andy's room had her pussy dripping wet.

It was all well and good for her, but surely not for Becca, who was going to have to endure more weeks of sending her husband to service his mom.

Heart full of sympathy, she phoned Andy.

"Hey, Mom," he answered, surprise evident in his voice.

They didn't really talk much lately, preferring to do their 'communicating' in his bedroom. Ironic, as this had all started because she wanted him to call more often. "Hey, hon. I'm very sorry, but I have bad news: I got my period this morning. Please give Becca my love."

"Aw, okay. Thanks, Mom. I'll let her know, but don't be surprised if she answers with determination instead of sadness."

"I'm not giving up, tell her that too. We'll keep trying." It was difficult for Carol to separate her desire to be a surrogate and her desire to be fucked every day, but they both had the same result, so it didn't matter much.

"Okay. I guess...there's no need for me to come over for a bit."

Was it her imagination, or was there a hint of disappointment in his voice? "No, I suppose not. I'll let you know when to come over." She knew there was disappointment in hers.

"Okay."

Andy was correct about how his wife reacted to the news. She visited every day, doing her best to pamper her mother in law and bring her food along with doing chores around the house. If Carol wasn't so fond of the woman, it might have gotten annoying, but as it was she just enjoyed the visits.

Carol found herself missing Andy's visits more than she thought she would. A daily dose of dick had proved addictive, and she found herself passing by his bedroom just to feel a thrill. By the end of the fifth day, she was more than ready to resume their insemination activities.

The first day back at it, she was bent over in his room before he even pulled into the driveway. When she heard his footsteps on the stairs, a stream of her juice dripped into her panties. Her engorged labia gaped wide in anticipation, and when he pushed into her, he entered hard, in one thrust. In record time, she was creaming on his cock and then he was creaming into her.

Carol paid attention to the feel of his hands drifting off her hips, almost as if he was reluctant to depart, before she heard him leave. She was already looking forward to the next time.

***

The next day, Becca came to Carol with an expression the older woman was getting used to: determination. "I know you and Andy are doing your best, but I'm wondering if there's more we can do."

Carol smiled and led her to the living room. They sat on the couch, and she said, "I'm not sure what else there is. We are trying daily."

"For starters, I've read it's better to try in the morning, after a good sleep. Can we try changing the schedule?"

Carol thought about her morning routine, trying to imagine fitting a visit from her son between her morning coffee and when she walked out the door. It didn't seem possible. "I'm not sure it would work. Maybe on the weekends we could try it?"

"What about even moving to noon, he could come by your work..."

Carol laughed. "I don't think my boss would like me leaving to the parking lot to do that kind of thing. Keeping it at my house also keeps it secret..."

"Are you laying down, to let things flow where they need to go?"

"I lay down for a while after each visit, yes."

Becca looked pensive, chewing on a fingernail. "I know we're already asking a lot. Would you consider a different method?"

"A different method..." Carol dreaded the clarification.

"Laying down...during," Becca whispered, as if suggesting something lewd. For a mother and son, it certainly qualified as unusual.

"Oh...I had hoped to avoid that."

Becca nodded. "I knew you would, but I heard, from a family member, it can help. When the regular way doesn't work."

Regular way? Confused for a second, Carol pushed the comment away and focused on the suggestion. "Possibly? I am not sure how we can do that without being face to face."

Despite enthusiastically welcoming her son into her body on a daily basis, Carol wasn't sure if she could easily make the swap to missionary. She definitely couldn't speak for Andy's comfort level..

"I know I'm grasping at straws here. It might not make a difference, but then again, it might. Will you at least consider it?"

"Of course...would it help if I spoke to Andy about it, or do you want to?"

"If you could, please...I get tongue-tied with some stuff."

Carol could believe that it was hard for Becca to talk about how her husband bedded his mother She wasn't sure what she would say, either. "I can't promise anything, but maybe we can sort it out."

"Thank you again, Carol. I'll just go now, so you can call Andy."

"Alright, I'll see you soon."

When the young woman had left, Carol sat and thought about what she might say to her son. The thought of a change excited and frightened Carol at the same time. Missionary was so much more intimate...

She called him, unsure of anything.