Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Mom. Is Becca all done there?"

"Yes, she's headed home. Listen, I know this is going to be weird, but Becca is asking that we try a new position, to hopefully raise the odds..."

"Oh?" The little uplift at the end of that one syllable told Carol he was interested.

"She wants me laying down during...it. I told her I'd think about it, and talk to you...what do you think?" Silence, prompting Carol to look at her phone to see if they were still connected. "Hello?"

"I'm here, I'm just surprised she suggested it." he said.

"I know it's a big thing, and I'm not really sure how I feel about it."

"Yeah."

"We could try, you know, with most of our clothes on? Or use blindfolds? I don't know, I'm just making this up as I go."

"What about...I mean, things have been going well, right? Can we just try it the normal way?"

It was Carol's turn to go silent. The normal way. Face to face, him on top of her, nude bodies pressed together. Her heart beat once, hard, in her chest. She'd managed to get comfortable with their current method, so was it possible she could do the same with missionary?

"Okay," she said softly, feeling as if she'd just agreed to lose her virginity.

"Tomorrow, then?"

"Tomorrow."

Carol hung up and went to pour herself a glass of Sherry.

***

Tomorrow was Saturday, and their appointment was set for noon. Carol puttered around the house for a while, doing aimless tasks in a bid to keep her brain busy. It was difficult not to think of the upcoming session with her son. So many thoughts swirled through her head about what to expect, how she'd react, etc, etc. All the same worries she'd had before their first session almost a month ago.

When she heard the car in the driveway, Carol stood up and went to his room. She was already wearing her t-shirt and panties outfit, but didn't know if she should take them off, or leave them on. Did he want to take her panties off, as usual, or just get down to business? Where should she look?

Things were much more complicated now. They'd be having straight out sex, not the faceless breeding - however hot it was - that had come before. Carol's mind raced, all her past encounters with a new man coming to mind. The awkwardness, the hesitation, the fumbling. The fact it was her son this time just made it all a thousand times worse.

Would he want to touch her? To look at her? Should she touch him?

Heart pounding, Carol took a deep breath to try and calm herself. Footsteps echoed in the hallway. Instead of facing the bed, for the first time Carol was facing the open door. When he turned into the room, mother and son came face to face in their role as mating partners.

Andy gave her his usual charming smile, his warm, blue eyes flicking from head to toe and back up again.

"Hey," she said, taking her turn to look him up and down. He was wearing loose gym shorts with an elastic waistband, a t-shirt, and socks. Easy to get out of.

"Hey," he said back.

Carol wasn't sure what to do next, but he took the issue out of her hands. He surprised her by stepping forward, closing the gap between them. His warmth and scent filled the air around her, and he loomed over her. She avoided meeting his eyes, looking at his chest instead.

Carol waited, entirely unsure what to do.

He reached out and put his hands on her hips, pulling her closer, forcing her to take a step. They were only inches apart. "Is this okay?" he asked, while tugging her shirt up.

She nodded, not trusting herself to speak. She stood passively as he exposed her belly, letting out a careful breath when he reached her breasts. He had to pull her shirt out to clear them, and then her nipples came into view. She darted her eyes up to see her son's face, noting his rapt gaze on her tits.

He kept lifting, so she raised her arms to help, and then her T-shirt was tossed into a corner, Carol resisted covering her bare tits and erect nipples. Andy stared, a half smile on his face.

"They're just tits," Carol muttered, embarrassed by his attention.

"No, they're most definitely not. They're perfect," he said. Slowly, waiting for a protest that didn't come, he cupped one breast, gently lifting it, letting it spread out in his hand. He ran his thumb over her plump nipple and bumpy areola, sending sparks to Carol's pussy.

Being in front of her son, topless, felt odder than anything she'd ever felt. Afraid of losing her nerve, she reached for his shorts, pushing them down. She only got a few inches before she had to stop: the waistband was caught on his erection. Carol looked up at Andy, and he smiled, nodding, so she carefully pulled it over the bulge. His underwear came with his shorts, meaning that when she pushed down, his penis was exposed to her eyes for the first time in years.

She'd felt it inside of her many times, touched it with her fingers once, but never laid eyes on it while hard. Jutting from his trimmed blonde pubic hair was a strong, hard erection, with a thick shaft and topped by an impressive mushroom shaped head. A pearl of precum glistened at his slit, which winked at her in time with its throbbing. This was the sex organ that he'd been pushing into her on a daily basis, and she loved it at first sight.

Her focus was distracted by Andy digging his thumbs into her panties and pushing them down. Carol wanted to stop him, to grab his hands and hold onto her privacy, but forced herself to let her son get her naked. When her panties hit the floor, she stepped out of them and sat down on the bed, scooting backwards to the pillow in the center.

Andy stripped his shirt and socks off, before kneeing up onto the bed to join her. This new situation had thrown her anticipation off, so she gestured to the dresser. "You might need the lube," she said.

"Becca is out shopping; I have time. Let's just cuddle for a bit, and maybe we won't need it."

"Okay," Carol whispered, and watched as Andy laid next to her, his impressive penis poking into her leg. He was warm all over.

Carol stared up at the ceiling, unsure of what to do. Andy leaned up on his elbow next to her, running his hand over her breasts, gently fondling and squeezing them. His rough hands felt good on her skin. When he pinched her nipple between two fingers, she felt a reaction down below, making her squirm.

"Again," she whispered, and he did.

As if in slow motion, Carol watched her son lean over and take her nipple into his mouth sending a spike of desire through her. His active tongue swathed over her nub before he sucked - hard, and her nipple responded, hardening in his hot mouth. Carol grabbed his hair, gasping and pulling him into her breast. As he sucked on her, he traced his hand along her belly, down to the thatch of wild blond hair covering her vulva.

Carol was forgetting her concerns. When Andy slid his finger between her lips, finding her clit, she decided she didn't care who was in bed with her, and spread her legs to give him room. He ran his fingers up and down her labia, spreading her juices all over her vulva before dipping them into her rapidly moistening sex. The slight spreading of her vagina reminded her there was a very lovely cock nearby that could be better put to use.

"Please. Put it in," she said softly.

He took his place over her, his tall body seeming to dwarf hers. With both hands, he lifted her legs, pushing them towards her chest, spreading her glistening labia even more. Moving up, he let his erection rest on her pussy for a bit, running it along her lips, before pulling his hips back and placing himself at her entrance.

Fascinated, Carol watched and felt her son's cock press into her vagina, stretching her as well as he ever had. He pushed in, going deeper and deeper, until his balls snugged up to her assshole and she felt his head tap her cervix. Carol imagined it opening a little, as if kissing his tip to coax his sperm into her womb.

"I've wanted to do this since the first time," he said, his face close to her, sweet breath filling her lungs. He pulled out, dragging a long moan from her, before plunging it back in, accompanied by the sound of her welcoming sigh.

"You can keep doing it," she husked, sure that she never wanted him to stop fucking her.

He did. He fucked her long and hard, extracting the sounds of her pleasure, in a chorus of cries and moans. When she was close, he pushed in a little harder and held it, his pubic bone pressing on her clit, forcing her climax from her. She screamed out, unable to do anything else, while her pussy creamed all over her son's cock, and her juices streamed onto the bed beneath them.

When she relaxed a bit, Andy picked up again, running his length in and out of her sensitive pussy. Strung out with her orgasm, Carol just lay there when he sat up, grasping her plump thighs in both hands and using them to pull her into him. She held onto his hands, feeling where his fingers pressed into her flesh. Her ass cheeks quaked and her breasts rolled each time her son thrust his cock into her welcoming cunt.

His breathing started to get louder, his movements erratic, and she knew he was close, until with a final push, he grunted and came. She watched her son with adoring eyes; his large frame hovering over her, hips pressed firmly into the cradle of her spread legs, cock filling her with powerful pulses of come.

She felt closer to her son than ever before, knowing now that she was glad to have him in her bed and in her body. When he was done, he pulled away slowly, wilting wet cock drooping between his thighs, a thin stream of semen stretching to her entrance.

He hesitated then, clearly unsure if he should leave. She reached out to him, saying, "I have to lay here a bit, to let it soak in," she said. "Please lie with me?"

"I'd love to," Andy said, laying down and warming her side again. His wet cock left streaks of come on her leg, but she didn't care. He put his hand on her belly, and she took it, placing it on her breast. He took the hint, gently running his hand over her soft tit and finding her nipple with his fingers.

This wasn't what they had discussed. Lingering afterwards, casual touches, cuddling. None of it was needed to make a baby, and yet, it was all Carol wanted. She wanted the connection she felt right then to last forever.

Inevitably, they did have to part. Andy got dressed and left, saying he wanted to be home when Becca was done shopping. Carol waved goodbye as he ducked out the door. As good as the previous sessions were, what they'd just done was one hundred times better. Carol found herself dreading getting pregnant, if it meant she couldn't experience such pleasure with her son anymore.